All Comments on 'A Mage's Tale Ch. 07'

by NeoShade

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
xavierjohn131997xavierjohn131997over 6 years ago
clear version of characters names required

Dear author you use more than one name to define your characters , because of that we are getting confused and we have to reread some passages due to raw editing and also we get confused of who is talking to whom ,so if you clear that it will be great for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awesome story, keep them coming, but at your pace. We the readers are an impatient bunch, but you don't owe us anything. You're a great writer, keep it up. You could definitely benefit from an editor, but if you don't want to go that route, write a bit and leave it for a bit. Once its not real fresh in your mind go back and reread it, maybe it could help with a few confusing parts where it feels as though there is missing a sentence or something. Just some suggestions. Also remember you're the writer, if someone doesn't like what you do they can go stuff it.

sailandoarsailandoarover 6 years ago
Very . . .

. . . well done, Thanks !

up11pendragonup11pendragonover 6 years ago
Enjoying your story...

However, you do need an editor. Sentences are being dropped, and some text is in your head, Also, stick to one name for each of your characters. The errors interrupt the "flow" of the reading. The foregoing is NOT to say that you are not doing a good job. You are doing a great job in keeping us (me) interested.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeoShade@NeoShade
18 yrs... amazing. I will be posting a new series in the coming months.. For all those following me.. thank you. This series will NOT continue any of the work I have on this site or any other... sorry. Years ago I had much planned and saved to be posted continuing on Inkwe...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES