A Mage's Tale Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

Stepping into a shop off the street, I look out to see two plainly dressed figures taking up a spot right across the street. The owner welcomes us asking what he can help us with. I look over the wares on his shelves and ask about his seven piece china sets. He brightens and hurries about offering me a seat. I nod to Cross to watch these would be robbers before sitting in the offered seat.

He parades a collection of fine plate patterns to us, all of which seem far too fragile to use in real life. I offer up the kinds of fare that fills my table and relate the stature of those with whom I dine regularly, embellishing these facts to get to more durable flatware. Nix points out a tea service for six. It holds an air of the sea in the curve of the pot and tea cups, very much bringing to mind the curling waves. The owner admits the tea set was part of a larger set. But the china was shattered during delivery. He could put me touch with the shop in the capital he got it from.

I buy the tea set and a small assortment of stemware and flatware before readying to leave. Stacy will see the purchase back to the wagon and will stay with it til we come for her. Stepping on the street, the two waiting would go unnoticed by most. We head further from the main market to a silversmith's store front. I step in calling for the owner to step to the door.

He does and I ask if he knows the two men across the street. He says that he doesn't personally but from their dress they are of a local guild that target out of towners. He askes if he should alert the local constables. I wave him off and tell him I have need of five silver rings, two inches in diameter with a weight of half an ounce each. I understand at those requested scales, they will appear fragile. As a mage I expect this kind of thing.

With the rings, I would need a collar of the same silver of a standard scale. He understands, and has had others wizards request similar items. He guarantees his work and a bargain is made. Putting half the amount on his counter, I get the receipt with the remainder to be paid on pick up. I thank him for the info on the guild, and step out on the street, visibly handing Blank the receipt.

"Hey there, good sir, you appear to have plenty. Why not share and save yourself some trouble," a voice from the alley says.

"You have nothing of which I would fear. Trouble? Tossing the lot of you would be a warm up by my standards of engagement."

"Take this fool and his women," the voice orders.

Cross grabs the first one to move toward her by the crotch and throat to hurl into the rush of men from the alley. Oasis side kicks the one closest to her in the face before he even clears his dagger from its sheath. Nix fades from view. I call up two servants, and set them to untying stings on the attackers, shoe- purse- whatever.

The second rush from the alley converges on Cross. As they reach for her, she grabs them and throws them into the wall on the other side of the street. She only manages three before the others treat her with a bit more caution. Oasis steps to Cross' side. Blank stays at my back.

"You thieves have no earthly idea who you are dealing with," I say stepping closer to the alley.

"A dead man walking, and toys for the coming weekend," the voice in the alley jeers.

"Right, just some nameless payday for you street vermin," I says hearing Blank snicker.

"Your mouth is the death of you."

There is a sound of bones breaking as two men in the street yelp and go down. Nix. I call up lightning and hurl it down the alley. Men scream, and like rats scatter into the shadows leaving the injured to fend for themselves. A city patrol makes it to us and takes the injured into custody.

"Why would you risk others standing up to them, are you a fool?" the captain asks.

"No, skilled at defending myself with guards of impeccable skill and beauty."

"I would know your name, sir."

"I am Nameless. Mage of five rings," I answer, holding up my hand displaying them.

"You, Nameless? I'd sooner believe that bow wielding windbag."

"Captain Telstin, stand down and control yourself," Lord Helzury states authoritatively.

"My Lord, well met, sir," I say. "Cross, Oasis. Stand down, but be at guard."

"If trouble stirs, you seems to be standing at the bowl," he jests.

"Much seems to be the way of it, my Lord."

"What has brought you to such a disreputable location?"

"Silversmith, I required special order items of sterling. The smith is not to be trusted? He spoke well and," to Nix "were his words honest, Seer?"

"He spoke truly to you, Master."

"See, my Lord, honest people still try to earn a living here. Put those people not in the same group as the street ilk."

"Well, how long will you be staying?"

"Just for the day. I will be heading back just after evening feast."

"Then you must join me, my Lady would much like to meet you."

"Master Nameless, you are impossible to find sometimes. I have a guide for us, Master," Clue yammers.

"Does this guide know how to get to Lord Helzury's home?"

"Yes, Master Nameless, I know this town well, sir," a dark haired halfling man says, bowing slightly.

"In that case, Lord, I am happy to accept your invitation. We shall be there quarter-past five or as close as we can."

"I will await you there, enjoy your day, Nameless."

Once he is far enough away, "He is a good Lord in this town, not just a stooge of the king, right?"

"Helzury, he's just a big halfling, he's da man."

"Wow, such praise. Dinner should be fun then."

With the help of Juhdz, the halfling, we shopped for bedding and furniture. We found china to go with the tea set. I also took the ladies to a shop for slinky silk lacy things. The women of the shop were beside themselves as my harem stripped naked to be fitted for naughty outfits. I even got Nix to try a long silk open front robe, which I bought when she said it felt so naughty.

We snacked through the market, spices, and writing supplies. Three platinum coins for things for the beach house as they have started calling it. Even using the mover's wand the wagon was getting rather stacked up. Seating on the ride back would be tight.

We headed to the lord's house, and I dropped a gold to the halfling before we passed onto the lord's grounds. Cross didn't care for the guards up turned noses and wanted to bloody one or two of them. I asked her to stay calm and just let it go. Upon reaching the house, the lord and his lady came out the door to greet us in person.

"Welcome, Nameless, so glad you have arrived," the lord greets us.

"Yes, do come in, Master Nameless and Ladies."

"We thank you for the invitation," I reply.

Entering their home, we find ourselves in an open central chamber from which all the other rooms can be reached. The rooms accessible on the first floor have double doors, most of which are standing open. The rooms on the second floor are off of a balcony that runs the entire perimeter of the room. It has a very hotel feel about it.

"Interesting home, my Lord. Unusual floor plan, does this building have a story?"

"There is a story, I can tell it if you'd care to hear it," he says.

"I'd be delighted to hear it," I answer, noticing Clue roll her eyes.

I make introductions of my company to the lord and lady. The lady's expression takes on a more rigid controlled look before I finish. The lord shows us over to the feast they have laid out. Plates are gathered, and we all take seats at a long table. Blank tells Stacy what some of the more unusual items are as Clue eavesdrops before taking any herself.

"Not that you'd be less welcome, Master Nameless, but I have to know. Are you one of those kind?"

"Pamilla, please, what a thing to ask," Lord Helzury says, looking shocked at her.

"Kind of what? Half-elf- yes. Wizard-yes. I don't understand what you are asking."

"The kind that requires his staff to ... to ...?"

"Perform sexual favors for him?" Blank asks.

"No, Lady, we keep him naked and watch his every move," Cross adds.

"We are the ones wanting favors. Today it's Stacy's turn, if she wants one," Clue says, smiling as Stacy turns bright red, not wanting to look over at me.

Pamilla sits wide eyed, mouth moving yet speachless as the lord bursts into laughter.

"We've even gone so far as write down some of our most pleasurable encounters for a book someday," Blank adds.

"Does that about cover what you wanted to know, m'Lady?" I ask, holding back my own laughter.

"But that's... how can you all degrade yourselves... acting on your lustful urges with the same man? How can you stand to look at each other?"

"Lick each other while we watch him," Cross answers.

"With each other?!? I... I..."

"I think you want to know what it's like? Don't you, Lady Pamilla?" Nix asks, giving me a wink. I nod.

"I would never do such a thing!" Pamilla shouts.

"Nix, I don't think the lady is comfortable talking in front of her husband about such things. Perhaps after dinner the lord and I can take in the evening air and let you ladies chat privately."

"I am your Sooth, as you request, Master," Nix answers giving Pamilla a wink this time.

"You called her Seer in the street today. How is this Sooth different?" the lord asks.

"A Seer is like an oracle, seeing future possible events. A Sooth feels people, their intentions and desires," I start.

"I feel the inner world of people around me if I open myself to it. In this case, your wife's desire and curiosity were easily felt by me even in my guarded state. I don't read thoughts or receive divine messages, I just feel the unspoken feelings of others," Nix explains.

"Could you help us with our daughter? I think my wife has had many thoughts because our daughter has taken a girlfriend."

"Rather smart of her, my Lord," Oasis offers.

"How so?" Pamilla asks timidly.

"I greatly prefer the company of women to that of men, but not to the exclusion of their company. A girlfriend will give and take pleasure with her and neither has fear of becoming pregnant, something that would remove any hope of her marrying later." Oasis says.

"She removes the urges of lust for sex and can make a clear choices with what kind of man she will want as a husband. Would you give her over to the first man to make her swoon? Or rather her be in control of herself?" Cross adds.

"So all of you?" Pamilla asks.

They all nod.

"But you still have want of a man?"

All but Stacy nod.

"You don't want a man, Stacy?"

"I'm not ready. Just leave it at that."

"Lady, I ask you politely stop now. Stacy has her right to privacy, respect it, please."

"These kind acts are what have us so drawn to Master Nameless. He is chivalrous and protective of us. Giving us fulfillment emotionally as well as sexually," Nix says. "Blank, would you and Stacy check the wagon for a few minutes? I'll have Clue come get you. I don't want what I am about to discuss to distress both of you."

"Sure, Stacy," Blank says, rising from her chair.

"We'll make sure you are at the table for desert," Lord Helzury says.

"Thank you, the meal has been delicious," Stacy says, joining Blank and walking off.

"Pamilla, if you were taken somehow and fucked by some other man, would you still want your husband to look at you as a woman? Would you still give yourself over to him in bed? The vile rapist is dead by his hand, it is now you and him, could you?"

"I would, he is my husband," Pamilla answers.

"And if the man that did this to you made your body feels so good, that even through your protests, you climaxed repeatedly?"

"That would never happen."

"But it felt good, it was enjoyable, could you give yourself again to your husband?" Nix presses.

"That is why you are afraid of what your daughter is doing," Cross adds before the woman can answer.

"I don't see how her giving herself over to me after being assaulted relates to our daughter," the lord says as his wife nods in agreement.

"It has to do with the how you view sex. Blank gave herself to Nameless, it was her first time, she started talking about loving him, and how we'd feel if he only wanted her. Nameless didn't promise her those things," Nix says..

"I coaxed her into letting me lick her pussy and made her feel just as good as Nameless had," Cross admits. "Proving she could feel that same way with other people, putting a kink in her views about sex."

"Pushed the situation further and now she knows Nameless loves her but in an open way he does with all of us," Nix picks back up. "Sex and love are different things. When you have both it's amazing. But sex is sex. It feels good and you can do it with a lot of people. Real love is special and something to find with one person."

"But he loves all of you?" Pamilla asks.

"Yes I do, as a friend and caring person. Not in love, entrusting them with my heart and soul."

"He wouldn't stop us from finding sex or love with someone else. But would protect us if we did and that man turned out to be mean or hurtful to us. Like a big brother but not cause I like going down on him, too. He's so yummy," Clue adds.

Oasis joins in, saying, "He taught me I could love someone as well as have sex with them. And the love part didn't need sex to be real. When she is ready to marry, I will let her go but love her always as my first real love. I feel that is how she feels about me as well."

"So your daughter having a girlfriend is more like thinking as we do. Sex is sex, and love is what is in your heart," Nix says.

"If she starts getting into one girl it will show. That is when you worry. I mean is she refusing to meet suitors or wear clothes to impress men?" I ask.

"No, she flirts with them relentlessly. And when they respond to her flirtation she goes cold and critical of them," she says. "After they leave she sneaks off with her girlfriend."

"She's testing them," I say. "Clue, go get Blank and Stacy, please. I have seen a number of these in recent weeks. It sounds like she knows what she is looking for. What kinds of suitors have you offered her thus far?"

"Young men of education and equal standing, those that would be more than able to provide her a comfortable life," the lord says plainly.

"She isn't part of an arranged political marriage?"

"With whom?" Pamilla asks. "Truth be told others send resumes of their sons and nephews to tie themselves to our social circles through her wedding. She is free to choose whomever she wishes."

Clue brings the others back to the table and desert is served. Nix taps my leg under the table feeling the gears running in my head. I get a wide evil grin on my face and look at Nix. She raises an eyebrow then turns looking at Cross who has an equally evil grin.

"Ladies, I think we will stay here tonight. Any objections?" I ask. "Lord, I wonder, may I make sport of your daughter?"

"How so? You have woman, surely you aren't asking that."

"No, my lord, introduce me as a consultant. Here to advise her on this girlfriend business that has you so worried. Ladies, care to play along?"

"This like the Jack stuff?" Clue asks, before scooping up more pudding.

"Yes, but more fun for us in the end, I think," I say. "Lord, the servants of your house can be trusted?"

"I wouldn't keep anyone as a member of my house staff of an untrustworthy sort," he assures me.

"Talk of anything that may happen this evening could give rise to uncomfortable rumors if they were known to less educated minds."

"They have not spoken of my daughter's affairs. Not even among themselves."

"They have kept us informed as to the necessary parts," Pamilla adds.

I outline what I think will work to help them with their relationship with their daughter. The staff is called and Nix picks out the ladies of the staff that will be party to our game. She nods and gets an evil grin to match Cross and myself.

Rooms are made ready for us and Pamilla tracks down her daughter. The lord whispers orders to the Majordomo. Some of which cause quiet glances over the lord's shoulder at me. The staff busies themselves and the lord and I take seats in high back padded chairs in a lounge off the main room. My ladies choose beds and Blank stays close as does Nix.

Lady Pamilla enters the room with her daughter at her side. The young lady balks seeing me sitting there, grabbing her mother to hiss something in her ear. A quick introduction is made and she starts going on about not being told company was in the house and the state of her appearance.

"I requested your absence at dinner. As to your attire, you could stand there naked and it would be of no concern to me. To my thanks, you do not reek of perfume. I am here at your father's request."

"Yes, my dear. Calm yourself," Lord Helzury says. "Pamilla darling, would you see about drinks?"

"What is this about, father?" Vinissa asks.

"I am going to act as your Chamberlain. Your parents feel unequal to the task of finding you suitors. This is an interview with you to find out what I should be looking for in a man on your behalf."

"You're in so much of a hurry to get me married off, you hire a Chamberlain?" she accuses.

"You have coldly refused to court any of the gentleman to which we have introduced you. You'll be 20 on the turn of the year. Finding a suitor much past 25 is not likely. With your attitude towards them, we thought it better to be more active in our search, that you have more time to find one you really could love for the rest of your life," her mother pleads.

"Fine, couldn't you find a less vulgar person for this task? His flippant inference that I should be naked is disrespectful," she says dropping on to the couch next to her mother.

"You might want to reevaluate your opinion of vulgar if you hope to do more than sneak around with maids behind your husband's back in a loveless marriage. That is if you marry at all. Perhaps the touch of a woman's gentle hand is all you want in sex. Should I make note of that?" I ask.

"That is impertinent. Father, send this filth back to the sewers it crawled from."

"We know about your special relationship with Lily," he says timidly.

The girl goes white as snow, "I ... but you have Paulette," she accuses her mother.

"Not like that, I don't," her mother replies.

"She talks about you that way often. It's what led me to Lily."

"Which one is Paulette?" the lord asks.

"My personal attendant and seamstress, the reddish brown haired woman that helps me into my gowns. She is the one I gossip to. You know her and call her Pepper."

"Oh, Pepper, why didn't you tell I was calling her by the wrong name?"

"She likes the nickname, I use it now, too."

"See, both of you have your little friend to play around with. Why make a fuss if Lily and I play in closets."

"Because they don't have sex with her," I answer.

"Though the idea interests her as it does you, Lady Pamilla. She wouldn't think of it without the lord's consent. I think she'd even want him to watch," Nix says.

"Father, what manner of deviants have allowed into our home?" Vinissa asks.

"I would hardly call them deviant. Open and honest, perhaps blunt," he says watching the expression of his wife.

Cross brings the maids named into the lounge, then steps out and closes the doors. Lily and Pepper stand there with confused looks on their faces. I stand, offering my hand to Lily and Pepper in welcome. I have them sit on the couch opposite Pamilla and Vinissa.

"Now, Vinissa, what are you looking for in a suitor?" I ask.

"I am not telling you that... after ... after ... you don't, I wouldn't," Vinissa says

"Lily, what has Vinissa complained about with the suitors she's met."

"That they're too easily led by the nose," Lily says, shying away from Vinissa.

Blank writes, "Did she say nose or penis?"

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers