All Comments on 'A Mage's Tale Ch. 14'

by NeoShade

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dem_gnomesdem_gnomesover 6 years ago
Go, go, go!

Delighted to see new chapters. Keep going!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 6 years ago
Now you've done it.

Still though, the most surprising line was "broke every rule of". Now, it might have just been from our main man's perspective, but when I read that line, I hear it from the perspective of the character performing the action. And following that line of thinking all over itself... is fracking terrifying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

This is a great story line thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Improving all the time.

I'm really enjoying this story. You have a very firm grasp of fantasy and your imagination is creating a wonderful world of adventure, magic, and lust. From the first chapter to now, your writing, grammer, and punctuation have been steadily improving, making it an even more enjoyable read. I look forward to reading your future chapters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grammar nazi here:

Just a friendly reminder: a couch is never a coach. Wagon would be a better use of word, less possibility of confusion. Too much, is never enough when going to extremes. "Too" specifies an amount, whereas "to" is an indication of direction. "Your" is an indication of possession: that is your sandwich. "You're" is short for "you are", like "you're kidding me, right?" or "you're a special kind of stupid, aren't you." If you would like more examples on good grammar, try reading Tolkien's "Silmarillion". Great source of fantasy language and good grammar...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeoShade@NeoShade
18 yrs... amazing. I will be posting a new series in the coming months.. For all those following me.. thank you. This series will NOT continue any of the work I have on this site or any other... sorry. Years ago I had much planned and saved to be posted continuing on Inkwe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES