A Magical Encounter

Story Info
A small wizard gets a hard lesson from a fellow student.
5.6k words
4.62
20.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: All characters depicted in this story are over 18 years old. Viewer discretion is advised.

"Another all nighter for me" I thought to myself heading from Professor Mandrake's potion class towards the library for some late night studying. Potions was thankfully my last class of the day which meant I had the rest of the night to myself. I overheard a few students in the hall talking about a crazy party in some other dorm tonight but I simply passed by without any inquiry. This was not usual for me as I always considered myself to be a bit of a loner never loving parties or social gatherings. I found early on in life that I enjoyed nuzzling up in an isolated corner with a hearty book much more than I enjoyed being the center of attention. I wanted friends of course but they really didn't come natural to me, I preferred other people to instigate a conversation rather than me. In short, being the stereotypical nerdy type from a well renowned family meant there was an unspoken expectation to keep my grades up and to bring honor to our family's name. That meant putting potential "friendships" on hold till I graduated and was a functioning and working member of society.

My family's name, Watterfield, was synonymous with nothing but the best and brightest wizards. My father, for example, discovered two new enchantments by the time he was my age and my mother was a savant when it came to anything related to Herbology. She frequently sent me letters from our owl of her travels all over the world detailing to me in great detail about the exciting and robust world that was plants; I was not convinced.

With parents like that it often meant late night study sessions in the library with nothing but me and my thoughts. Usually, students aren't allowed to be out in the library by themselves this late at night but special permissions were granted to me and no one was going to say no to a Watterfield who wanted to study and learn more. My great great grandfather had a part in funding the remodel of it not that long ago which definitely helped my case.

Charms were never my strong suit. In fact, it was the only class that I didn't have a perfect score in, which was a big achievement in my book since I had Professor Mandrake for Study Hall which I quite honestly didn't even know I could get a grade in. I don't know what it was but something about charms and I just didn't click. Whenever I tried to cast them they just fizzled out to the amusement of so many others in our class of course. It was like the "charms" bone in my body just hadn't developed yet, along with my height as well as I stood only around five feet tall on a good day which meant most of my class, girls included, towered over me. With the big charms exam this Friday and the semi annual chess tournament qualifying rounds beginning tomorrow I realized that this might be the only chance to get a big study session in before the exam. I couldn't waste away my night hanging with other people.

I made my way from the nearly empty stone halls waving a friendly hello to anyone who passed by heading back to the dorm rooms to most likely head in for the night. The groundskeeper, who gave me trouble in the past for studying in the library after hours without my special pass on full display, nodded to me as I flashed my pass at him. I smiled at his companion, a scruffy cat who paid no attention to me. I'm very much a cat person but that cat could stay as far away from me as they'd like.

Continuing my usual path to the library I glanced down a hall right before the other dorms. I watched in envy as a number of their students loitered around cracking jokes and munching on random treats from a candy store near the castle. It was a popular hang out spot for many of their more confrontational students as they made sure no student would pass them that wasn't bleeding green. I was jealous not because I craved some mystery flavored beans or chocolate toads but more or less because I felt invisible to many of them. Social interactions came so naturally to them and I envied it.

A few of their students stared straight through me as I passed by in that brief moment. I pushed my thick round glasses up and took a hearty gulp as a girl with a bright red bob cut wearing her uniform in a very messy manner glared at me without breaking eye contact. Her tie hung lazily from her shoulders as her untucked shirt bore a dark stain near her neck. Her vest was bunched up under her arm and her skirt was lopsided as I could swear she gave me a toothy grin letting me know she was not to be messed with. The stone walls of the great hall broke our gaze as I turned into the library and headed towards a seat at my regular spot right in the corner of the room. I could feel the warmth on my face as I tried to calm my rapidly beating heart.

The library was my sanctuary and at night it was like heaven on earth. Light classical music played over me as candles floated by, making their rounds in the rows upon rows of books. Books reorganized themselves and placed themselves back on the shelves preparing for the early birds tomorrow morning as a faint smell of mint cleansed the somewhat stagnant air. I waved hello to the librarian who was face down asleep at the desk as usual. I realized it was best not to disturb them but keep my pass on me in case they woke up. I've never had them bother me before but I could never be too careful. I pulled out my favorite ceramic mug and with a flick of my wand I filled it to the brim with my favorite, raspberry tea. I placed my books down on the desk and sank into the comfortable green leather chair at my spot as I began to read.

When I studied I often found myself going into somewhat of a trance. The world seemed to fade away from me as I lost myself in the words, phrases, and facts before me. The ticking of the grandfather clock off to the side of the room ticked by as I turned page after page trying my hardest to absorb all the information before me. Maybe there was something I was missing, a sentence buried somewhere in here that would unlock the secret trick or word that I was missing. I took a sip from my tea and placed it back down in the same spot. Charm this and charm that, it just wasn't making sense to me, nothing more studying couldn't fix. Time faded as the hours ticked on by before I reached out again for another sip of my tea. My hand mechanically reached out for the mug but couldn't find it. Waving my hand around I tried desperately to feel for it but to no avail. I snapped out of my trace gazing up from my book to find the red haired girl from earlier sitting across from me downing the drink before my very eyes.

She gasped, placing the mug back in it's familiar position, "Man, that really hit the spot. You sure know how to make a good cup of tea I'll tell ya." she said, giving me a crooked smile.

"Oh... uh... yeah, I uh... I'm glad you liked it." I muttered out.

"Where'd ya learn to make a cup that good?" she asked quisatively.

"Oh, uh I learned it from my dad. He taught me a bunch of neat little tricks like that and-"

Her eyes widened as she snapped her fingers, "That's why you look so familiar! You're in my Apparition class aren't ya? I should've recognized you from those goofy glasses and the shaggy hair." She reached out and ran her fingers through my hair, messing it up; I blushed.

I shrunk into my seat away from her embrace, "Oh, yeah I guess we do have that class together."

"Hey, you get what the homework was? I really wasn't paying attention to be honest." she asked, fiddling with something under the table.

"Oh, uh. Yeah, let me get it out for you." I said leaning under the table. I reached into my bag buried underneath and pulled out the correct color-coded notebook. I didn't mean to glance but I caught a brief look at her skirt and the beast growing around her crotch. Something large strained against her white panties. "Here it is." I said, passing her my cleanly written notebook. I began to wonder and think to myself, so I asked her a question that was on my mind, trying desperately not to mention what I had just seen. "Do you um, have a study pass? To stay in the library this late?"

She didn't look up, instead focusing on my notes, copying the homework onto her hand with ink and a quill. "Uh no, why would I need that?"

"Oh, well if you want to study here in the library after hours you'll need a study pass. Like the one I have." I responded back to her politely dangling the small keychain in front of her.

"Well good thing I'm not here to study." she said back to me nonchalantly, not looking up from her transcription.

I was taken aback by this, "Um, then what are you doing here?"

"Just here to see if I can get a little bit of a late night quickie. I'm really pent up and I just can't sleep. Was hoping to find a cute little innocent boy like you to maybe help me out?" she said before tilting her head up from her chicken scratch locking her eyes on me.

I began to blush, "Um, well then... you're not supposed to be here... it's against the rules to-"

She suddenly leaned in close, "What? You gonna report me to the sleeping librarian?" I was silent. "No, you like a bad girl don't ya? You like a girl that doesn't play by the rules?" she said, leaning over the desk towards me. Her presence made my glasses fog up as my face grew bright red. "You're not gonna do a damn thing are ya?"

I tried to open my mouth to respond but I was so stunned nothing came out.

She playfully ran her finger across my vest. "That's what I love about you nerds, you can't fathom the idea of somebody not playing by the rules and when you are confronted with one, you can't keep your eyes off them can ya?" she said, leaning in, and pulling my glasses off embracing me in an invading kiss.

I was powerless to stop her as her garish perfume surrounded me. Her arms wrapped around me as she pulled me in closer to her from across the table. Her tongue invaded me as I felt it wrestle and dance with mine. She effortlessly tasted every corner of my mouth as I tasted that familiar raspberry taste from hers. I tried to push back with my tongue but was met with total domination as she conquered my mouth with hers. Her tongue danced and played with mine as I felt my heart rate rise. I felt a hand on the back of my head as she pulled my hair, tilting my head back slightly as her tongue lapped and conquered me with a kiss and her tongue alone. She suddenly broke off the kiss and slumped back into her chair as I slumped back into mine. We were both gasping for air as we stared across at one another. I smiled at her as she smiled back, unable to totally get a grip on my thoughts.

"Out of curiosity, was that your first kiss?" she asked, licking her lips slightly.

"Uh... yeah." I said, bright as a tomato.

"Well I hope you enjoyed it." she said back to me.

"Yeah, I did." I muttered out.

She played with her hair for a second, planning her next words carefully. "Well, do you want to take things a little further? I still need a release cutie." she purred to me as I wiggled in my seat.

I nodded eagerly as she leaned in and whispered into my ear, "Then follow me baby boy." as she pulled my tie and led me from my seat. I instinctively grabbed my glasses, placing them in my pocket for safe keeping.

She led me towards the bookshelves and gave a glance around the corner making sure we were totally alone. She turned back towards me and pulled me in close for another kiss pressing me against her. Standing next to her she was easily a foot and a half taller than me as she kissed me from above. She wrestled me for a second before overpowering me and pressing me against a nearby bookshelf. A couple of books landed to the ground with a thud before floating back up to the shelves. She ran her hands through my hair like a rabid beast as I gave into the pleasure. I felt like prey in the hands of a predator as she devoured me like a fresh catch, I would have struggled to fight her off if I had wanted to. Her tongue reached deep into my mouth, tickling me to my core as I leaned onto her becoming more liquid by the second. Her dominant pheromones penetrated me and made my brain go hazy as my hands instinctively began to travel south towards her pleated skirt which was hosting a visible tent.

I reached down and felt her thick growing bulge as she moaned into my mouth as I felt its heat and presence through her pleated skirt. I rubbed and groped it as it started to grow larger and larger pulsating and becoming fatter by the moment. Her thickness was begging to be released from it's prison as it strained against her panties, beginning to reach a breaking point. I wanted so badly to feel her in my hand, to feel her passion and desire in human flesh within my grasp. Suddenly, she broke her kiss and stepped back from me. My bright red face looked at her concerned that I had done something wrong. She leaned back in and gave me a kiss on the forehead putting her hands on my shoulders.

"On your knees my little bitch. It's time to worship a superior cock." she commanded as she pressed me down to my knees.

I obliged unconsciously as she was much stronger than I was and easily could have forced me if she had wanted to. The stone floor was cold. I knelt before her as she stood above me, towering over me like a goddess staring at her most loyal worshiper. My superior ran her hands through my hair, "Good boy." she purred as she petted her new property. My curly long hair held her fingers tight not wanting her to let me go. She ran her fingers through it over and over as I began to nod my head up and down into her hand like a pet.

She stopped as she stepped forward, placing her crotch next to my face and dropping her gray pleated skirt to the floor. In front of me was a massive bulge barely being contained by her panties once a pearly white now stained a dark gray by her beast within. I watched as her powerful hands clutched the sides of her panties teasing me for a moment before she pulled them down in one quick motion. A massive twelve inch horse cock flopped out of its prison and pulsated and gyrated in my face. It barely missed my face by a centimeter or so as my nostrils were invaded by her heavenly musk. Her fat flat bulbous head leaked precum as it slowly descended onto my face pooling onto my cheek. Her thick girthy shaft was stout as her veins pumped copious amounts of blood to her superior rod. Her balls were distended and heavy as they twitched in the open air begging to be emptied in somewhere. I stared up at her in disbelief as she gave me my next order.

"Go ahead, give it a taste." she said, patting me on the back of my head. I leaned in, getting a smell of her heavy rod before kissing it on the head. It was sweet with a hint of salt as I went in for another and then another and then another. My hand instinctively went to grasp her long shaft as I turned towards her and began to passionately kiss the head. It's heat allured me as I felt completely and totally safe it it's presence. Precum leaked out with each kiss as my tongue gobbled it up, getting a delicious taste of what she had churning in her two large round ovens that stared a hole through me. On one of my kisses I lingered a bit too long and began to naturally begin to lick her head. She moaned in pleasure at my tongue as it began to dance across the head, flicking it back and forth. It was rough and a bit coarse as I ran my tongue across it as she oozed precum like a fountain.

"Spit in your hand bitch and stoke me." She commanded as I spat in my hand and began to stroke her. My face had become devoted to servicing her as I gave her long and slow strokes tasting and coaxing out all the precum I could get. She tried to muffle her mouth as I stroked and sucked her off letting out some confirming moans and phrases to let me know I was doing a good job.

I began to pick up the pace as my lust became insatiable. I stroked her feeling her huge bitch breeder get harder and harder with each of my strokes. "Suck me off bitch." she said as she suddenly placed her hand on the back of my head. My mouth spread wide around her head and, with tears in my eyes, felt as she pushed inside me. My eyes rolled back as the fat head snuggly sat inside my mouth, warming me to my core. I let out a muffled yelp as my cock twitched in pleasure at the new feeling. I looked up at her with her fat head in my mouth feeling thoroughly stuffed as she looked down and smiled.

She placed a hand on my cheek. "You look so cute with my fat head in your mouth, let's see how much cuter we can make you look." She moved her hand to the back of my head forcibly pushing her cock further inside. My hands fell limp and dropped towards the floor as her cock began to tear me open, forcing itself deeper and deeper into me. My heart raced faster with each inch as my spit gave her all the lubrication she would ever need. She slowly pushed her thickness, spreading me wider and deeper before giving me a momentary bit of relief. She repeated this process over and over training and teaching my brain and my mouth what a real alpha cock looked like.

With each new thrust she went deeper as her veins popped in and out of my mouth. Spit fell from my face as she made my throat into the shape of her cock. With each inch I gasped and gagged a little bit more as she repeated the instruction over and over again to breathe through my nose. After a few minutes of teasing and coaxing I felt her thick medial ring and her head meet resistance as my throat could take no more and my mouth could not possibly open wider. She struggled for a minute pressing into me to no avail. I felt her hotness inside me press against the back of my throat over and over trying to breach my gate like a battering ram. She muscled over and over trying to force it down to no avail.

"Fuck, let me try something." she said as she pushed me a bit further down onto my knees sitting partially on my butt. My cock twitched in glee at this new position as it dangled with a little bit more room to grow. She positioned herself over me as I stared directly up at her. Her heavy balls jiggled and tickled my chin as she pressed down upon me with all her strength. My eyes widened as I felt the familiar resistance inside me once again as her medial ring pressed upon my lips. She pressed into me and with a hearty grunt she broke through my barrier. I let out a muffled moan as I felt her ring slide past my lips and past my throat burying itself deep in my throat. I began to cry a bit as she plunged all twelve inches deep inside me with ease as her heavy balls slapped my face resting there for a moment. I was motionless wondering if she had just pierced into my stomach.

"Holy shit, you took the whole thing. You were born to be bred by me." she said before laughing a bit to herself. "Okay, I'm gonna fuck your face now, tap on my thighs if you need me to pull out okay bitch?" I could barely understand what she meant by that as my senses were overwhelmed by the position I was in. All I could feel was the hot pulsating rod that now skewered me and all I could smell was her heavenly musk of her warm cock and balls. All I could hear was my heart in my chest which soon began to match it's beating to the pulses of her dick. My tastebuds were thoroughly filled with saltiness and sweetness from her cock and precum while my sight was hindered by the fact they had rolled into the back of my head. I was hers, I no longer was my own.

She began to fuck my face, slowly at first but she was ravenous and badly needed a release. She bucked into my face over and over gripping my hair tightly as if I could even escape if I wanted to. She messed it up quickly as her hands moved all over my head trying to find a proper handle before settling on my cheeks and neck feeling her own cock plow in and out of me. I was her personal cock sleeve as I oozed out lubrication and took it like a good fuck toy.

12