A Magical Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each thrust her cock swelled a bit more as her veins popped in and out of my throat. I memorized each and every one and they rushed more and more blood into it making her stiffer and harder inside me. For a moment I wondered what would happen if I got caught with her huge cock inside me? What if the librarian woke up from their nap and checked to see if I was still studying? Would she even stop and get off of me or would she continue fucking me without a care in the world for the repercussions? Would I even care if we got caught?

She pushed herself further, pressing me firmly against the bookshelf behind me as she began to fuck me faster and faster towards completion. Her heavy balls slapped my chin and face as I tried to find a comparison for their size in my mind. They were larger than softballs but much heavier, working hard to make a delicious reward for me. Her balls slapped harder and harder against me as I felt her grip on my throat and face begin to tighten. Her thrusts began to pick up the pace as I felt her whole cock slide in and out of me second after second, over and over again. My cock strained against my pants as a dark spot began to develop. I watched in bliss as those heavy balls slowly ascended towards her shaft. I knew she was close and it wouldn't be much longer until she gave me what I wanted.

Without warning, she suddenly began to pull off of me. I watched as that huge radiating rod slid out of my throat as her cock soaked and drenched in my spit bounced in front of my face. She put a hand on her thick cock and began to stroke it fast and hard pointing it towards my face, "Put your glasses back on, you look cuter with them on. And grab that stupid mug, I want to cover you in my seed and I want you to drink up as much as you can bitch." she grunted out as I scooted on my knees back to the table to grab my mug before pulling my glasses out of my pocket.

I glanced up at her watching all twelve inches of her massive rod be massaged up and down as I craved more and more for her. With every stroke precum flicked off her hand and onto the shelves and floor as I watched in anticipation. My heart was racing and I wanted it so fucking bad. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Open your mouth you beta bitch." she said as she stepped forward placing her girthy cock's head an inch or so from my face.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could as she stroked faster and harder. Seconds felt like hours as I waited eagerly for my reward. I placed the mug underneath my mouth making sure to catch as much as possible. I stuck my tongue out. "Holy shit. Fuck, it's a big load. Get ready. GET READY."

"FUCK!" she grunted out as a huge rope of cum blasted me in the face and partially into the mug. It hit my tongue and sent shockwaves through me as it tasted like ambrosia. Her massive horse cock bucked into the air shooting a load directly across my face and covering me, my blue and gray vest, and the bookshelf behind me in her cum. Again, another rope blasted me in the face as I winced in fear as this one covered the right side of my glasses in warm and smelly cum. She shot rope after rope of thick creamy baby batter onto my face and glasses as my vision quickly became obscured by the obscene amount of cum. I began to count after the first dozen or so ropes as she blasted easily into the twenties covering me in the substance. When she began to finally slow her stroking and shooting she pressed my mouth back onto her head and easily slid the entire length down, shooting the last few last ropes directly into my stomach. The second it hit my stomach I came in my pants leaking out my inferior cum in my pants. Her load warmed me from the inside out and tasted like heaven on earth as I began to suck her cock's base begging her for more. She pulled off slowly and stepped back from the shelf. Sliding out, I watched as the semi hard cock flopped out leaking onto the floor making a small puddle of her cum below her.

I knelt there for a moment, motionless, covered totally in hot, smelly, sticky, and creamy baby batter knowing full well had she deposited that load in my other hole she would have easily knocked me up dozens of times over. My brain had malfunctioned and was not sure of the state I was in as I felt drops and globs of her seed fall from my hair and face onto my shirt. I felt her press the mug towards my lips with her semi flaccid cock as I opened wide. I did the rest of the work as I tilted the mug and tasted the hot gooey substance travel down my throat directly into my stomach. I gulped it down, every single drop, before I began to scoop up the excess with the now empty mug filling it once again. I repeated this process over and over drinking down as much as I could as I craved the taste and was addicted to it. I felt like a kid in a candy store on an unlimited shopping spree. With one hand I scooped the substance into the mug and with another I lathered and scooped it with my fingers getting all I could in my mouth.

I don't know what clicked but my brain needed more as I had discovered I had devoured all the cum from my face and hair. I dug my fingers into the mug and licked my fingers clean before looking over to the puddle below her. I dropped to my hands and knees as I licked the floor clean of her gift. When I was finished I felt her hand on the back of my head as her shoe came into my view. She pressed her shoe into my chin as I didn't resist. She guided me as I knelt back and looked up at her, panting heavily with a distended belly full of her cum. She squatted down and put one hand on my head and another on my warm and distended stomach.

"Looks like someone got a little addicted to my cum didn't they? You know, when a boy like you gets conquered by a big dick girl like me your brain tends to go a bit haywire. Because of that they become bound to me. You knew that right?" she said, stroking my cheek with her hand.

I blinked a few times unaware of what she was talking about. She continued, "Oh honey, you had no idea did you? Your body is now totally addicted to me and will now crave my cock and cum twenty four hours a day and seven days a week. You won't be able to live without me. In short, I own you know."

I moaned unintentionally in pleasure at the idea as suddenly footsteps could be heard from the entrance of the library. We both stared at each other in terror. She quickly put her not even fully flaccid cock back into her panties and pulled her skirt back up to her waist. I got up and pulled my vest over the shoulders and off tucking it under my arm. I turned and glanced at the shelf realizing that it was still dripping in her cum. My vision narrowed for a moment before I felt her lips on my cheek.

She whispered in my ear, "Leave it baby, there's no time to clean it up, we have to go."

She began to leave the library before I frantically responded, "Wait, I don't even know your name."

Stopping, she turned back towards me, "Marlene. Marlene Crabgrass. What's yours?"

"Johnathan Watterfield" I responded with a smile. She smiled before disappearing behind a bookshelf hiding and escaping from whatever was looking for us.

I quickly gathered my things from the table and began to make my exit standing next to her. She held my hand as she led me through the bookshelves like an expert navigator. A left her, a right here; it was clear that she had experience in outrunning authority. I would have memorized the path she took had I not been mesmerized by her beauty. Her glowing skin reminded me of the infinite beauty of space staring out at clear nights in the dorms and her freckles were the stars.

She was an expert in evading detection as before I knew it we were back in the grand hall right before the hall to the other dorms. We caught our breaths for a moment collecting ourselves. We stood across from each other, our hands locked in place.

"Sorry about the uh... shirt. I told you I was pent up." she said with a chuckle.

"It's alright. Laundry day is tonight anyways, and nothing a little enchantment can't fix." I said with a smile.

She reached into her vest's pocket and pulled out a wand tapping my shirt, "Enumarde Remaro" she muttered as my clothes were instantly cleaned of all the stains from our fun earlier. "Sadly, I don't know the one to wash your hair though, sorry about that."

"I think some soap and water will do the trick." I said as we chuckled together. I smiled as we locked eyes.

"Well, see you tomorrow." she said, still holding my hands tightly.

"Yeah, see you." I said, fluttering my eyes begging for a kiss.

She understood as she leaned in and kissed me passionately for a moment. It felt like an eternity, like the universe was put on hold for our embrace. She broke the kiss and let go, heading down the halls and turning the corner. I stood there a moment in a trace hoping these feelings would never end. I watched that corner closely before her red hair and eyes popped back out. She stuck her hand out and motioned me to get moving before disappearing back behind it. It broke me out of my stint as I took that as my cue to head back to my dorm.

I flopped onto my bed with a thud quickly taking my clothes that were just moments ago covered in her pheromones before heading to the showers cleaning myself off. Afterwards I switched into some comfortable and clean pajamas. I quickly got under the covers and stared out at the moon before nodding off into the best sleep of my entire life...

12