A Magical Honeymoon

Story Info
A young husband and wife discover a surprise pregnancy.
6.3k words
4.44
19.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was another commission. It involves a magical male pregnancy. Read on!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I think we were meant to go that way."

"You think or you know?"

"I think... I don't know."

Duncan sighed. He turned around, hefting his backpack over his right shoulder as gave his wife an annoyed glance. "You're the one with map. How can you not know?"

"Don't blame me, the whole thing is in French!" Linda retorted, arms spread wide as she had the whole map on display spread out before her. It was wider than her shoulders and she was struggling to find where they were, let alone where they were meant to be. Duncan knew he shouldn't have let her be in charge of their trek through the city, she was horrible with directions, one of her very few foibles. But she had insisted and he wasn't going to say no to her today. It was their honeymoon vacation after all.

Duncan stuck his hands into his pockets as they stood on the cobblestone path, the wind starting to pick up as the autumn sun began to sink below the horizon. He'd come prepared with winter clothing though, and was nice and snug within his parker. He was a fit young man in his early thirties, keeping himself trim and proper with a good exercise regime and eating healthy when he could. On their holiday however he'd let himself go a bit, scruffy from not shaving, and enjoying all the culinary delights of every country they'd visited across Europe. He was sure he was going to come back home a few pounds heavier than when he had left.

Linda looked at the map again, a look of understanding crossed her face, and turned it upside down. Or in this case, right side up. "Oh, I see... There we go! Yep, wrong way. I got it now!"

Duncan just laughed. As frustrating as it was, he couldn't stay mad at the love of his life. She was younger than him by a few years and was sometimes referred to as a bit of a ditz, but in reality she was exceptionally smart. She was just a little clumsy at times. Duncan himself had never met anyone who was as brainy as her. Sometimes though that didn't relate to day to day activities. If Duncan was tall, athletic with a solid build, Linda would have been the complete opposite. She was only five foot three with shoes on, and dark black hair compared to his sandy brown. She wore wide frame glasses, always perched high on her nose, framing a pair of bright blue eyes. She was curvaceous to the point of excess, with an ample bosom and an ass that he loved to pleasure. She was his perfect partner.

"Come on kid, let's keep walking."

Duncan grabbed the map off her, folding it up and stuffing it in his pocket and took her hand. They were meant to be exploring the city anyway, why not get lost once in a while? And they could always take a cab back to the hotel when they found one. They walked hand in hand, very much in love, as they walked the small alleys and streets, admiring the sights, saying hello to the locals with barely passable French, and just chatted as the night finally rolled in over the sky. The little village began to light up as the couple continued their meandering voyage through it.

As they cut through a side alley, confident they were headed to another main road which would lead to the village center, they saw that it turned and they entered into a small courtyard. The stone buildings were three stories high around it, keeping it enclosed, and there was a small fountain in the middle.

"Oooooo! Duncan look! Isn't this neat?" Linda bounded over to it, Duncan being dragged behind her. She led him to the fountain, stopping to admire it. Duncan stood next to her. There was a stone figure, expertly carved and it looked like it had been there for centuries, such was the wear and age of it. There was no water coming out of it at the moment, the whole thing was dry and possibly abandoned. As Duncan looked it over, he admired the statue which rose from the cradle and was about eight feet high. It was a woman, quite beautiful, and surprisingly she had been carved as being very heavily pregnant. She held her swollen belly in her arms, cradling the life within, looking down at her unborn child with love.

"Look there's an inscription on it: Let me find my book." Linda pulled open her own backpack, fingers fumbling on the zipper as she opened it. The cold was making her hands numb. Rummaging through, she found her French to English guide book. She flipped through the pages, looking at the plaque, back to her book, flipping more pages, and repeated. Duncan just stood there, looking at the pregnant goddess.

"Right so, I think I have this right. It says: I am the God of fertility. All who wish upon me shall have their dream fulfilled. So, it's a magic fountain. Probably used by mother's during the renaissance period."

"Looks like it. Shame it's not working." Duncan moved around it now, having a quick look to see if it was broken or damaged somewhere. Looked fine to him. Wherever the water was supposed to come from though he could not tell. He saw no pipes or plumbing.

"God of fertility huh? Like Aphrodite? Guess she grants the wishes of women looking to have children?" Linda seemed to be concentrating on the statue, brow furrowed.

"Why don't you wish then and find out?"

Linda looked quickly over to Duncan. Duncan held her gaze and then laughed. "Gee, don't get so excited."

"Do you think we are ready for kids?"

"We've talked about it often enough. I was only joking though."

"I guess..."

"Hey look, I'll do it then." Duncan spread his arms up, like he was addressing a crowd, raised his voice and spoke up to the stone woman. "Goddess of fertility, statue in the fountain, make us pregnant!"

Nothing happened. Duncan smiled. "Feel any different?"

Linda stuck her tongue out at him. "No need to be a tease."

Duncan laughed again. "Come on, let's keep walking. The hotel is around here I'm sure of it. And maybe we can try practicing making babies the old fashioned way rather than relying on magical fountains."

Linda gave him a little wink and took his hand. The two walked off from the courtyard, not turning around to look at the fountain anymore. If they had they would of seen water now beginning to flow out of and around the pregnant woman, gushing all over her as if by magic...

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next few weeks were a blur as they finished their honeymoon through Europe. They saw all the sights, visited every landmark they could think of, and enjoyed themselves immensely. Unfortunately, towards the end of the journey Duncan became quite ill, throwing up every morning, unable to keep any food down for more than half an hour. They saw a doctor but he was unable to find anything wrong with him. A stomach bug he put it down too. So, with Duncan feeling miserable at the very end, they flew home and back to their newly married life.

The weeks ticked by as they settled into their routine. They lived in a nice two-story house in suburbia, an hour's drive from the city and both their works, with a nice bit of land for a backyard. They went about their days, Duncan's morning sickness disappearing after a month and thankfully not returning. Linda had joked he was pregnant, much to Duncan's chagrin. Perhaps the fountain had granted his wish in a roundabout way? Feeling better, Duncan took his wife out on weekends, had date nights, and enjoyed their marital bliss. Especially in the bedroom. The two were incessant, spending a lot of their free time getting to know their bodies intimately, trying new positions and kinks. It was like a spell had been put over them. They were ravenous for each other.

Weeks turned to months and Duncan began to notice changes in his body. He was getting thicker he thought. He still worked out, ate healthy, his fitness never wavering. But strangely he was starting to develop a paunch in his mid-section. Every day when he looked in the mirror his belly only seemed to get bigger. It was starting to swell a little, not heavy at all but a little firm. He kept an eye on it, a little worried. It looked like he was perpetually bloated. Linda told him not to worry, he was just a man approaching "that age" but Duncan couldn't shake the idea that was something was wrong.

It didn't help that his appetite seemed to be ravenous at all times. He needed to be constantly eating, snacking, devouring anything he could get his hands on. His taste buds changed, desiring unusual combinations of dishes and flavors that turned Linda off but he scoffed down. He tried to balance this unending eating by upping his workout regime, but he couldn't shake his belly fat. And it was growing, never stopping.

At four months since returning from Europe Duncan went to the doctors. His shirt was stretching around his belly now, tight around his growing globe, as Linda came with him. She had seemed nonplused the entire time Duncan was worrying over his growing form, but came for the support. As Duncan lifted his shirt up for the Doctor, showing off his swollen abdomen, tight and a little heavy, the Doctor had no answer for what was happening to him. He took some bloods and promised he would run some tests. Duncan was placated for now. It would be another few days before there were any results.

He had been at work when he had got the call from the Doctor's office. They wanted to see him right away. He drove straight there, Linda coming straight from her work to meet him at the surgery, both fearing the worse. At the practice's reception, the couple were brought straight in to see the Doctor. Without wasting time, the Doctor believed there was something growing within his abdomen and they would need to run some quick scans to see what was happening. A tumor! Duncan was stripped, placed in a hospital gown and positioned on a bed. His feet were put into stirrups, the gown lifted up and a cold gel rubbed all over his swelling belly. The Doctor put the ultrasound on his abdomen and looked over to the monitor.

To this day it was the loudest shriek Linda had ever heard Duncan make.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Come on, join me in the water!"

"No thank you."

"You can sunbathe at any time."

"You're right. I can sunbathe at any time. And I choose now to sun bathe."

"No fun. You're missing out..."

Linda blew Duncan a raspberry as she down on the sun chair, the warm summer air radiating her skin as she lay next to the pool. She was lying on her stomach, facing the pool, as Duncan idly swam off from the edge. She wore her bikini, a red and black number, which did little to cover her body. Her mountainous ass simply devoured the G-string, the string disappearing between her cheeks down that delicious gorge. She wore a wide brimmed hat and a pair of sunglasses, keeping the harsh gaze of the noon sun off her eyes at least. Her top was currently undone, her breasts underneath her pressed into the chair, as the sun beat down on her back. She was due to turn over soon onto her stomach. But for now she stayed where she was.

The pool had become a regular hang out for them in the past few weeks, ever since the final days of freshness from Spring had given way to the humid Summer heat of the suburbs. Duncan was fond of taking a dip every day, playing about, swimming, exercising, or just simply floating. Linda would follow him typically, sometimes joining him in the water. But today she felt like staying dry. Plus, she was afforded a good view of her beautiful husband as he paddled about. The last couple of months had done little to diminish her sexual appetite, nor his. If anything, it had only grown between them.

Duncan wore only a pair of swim trunks, tight and hugging his pert little ass as he swam a lap in the pool past Linda. He was swimming freestyle, arms crashing out of the water, his head turning side to side, as he stroked and kicked with a decent speed for his condition. He touched the side of the wall, stopping to take a few quick breaths, before he turned around and kicked off, swimming back the way he had come. As he passed by, his ass continually breaking the water for her, Linda kept her eyes hungrily watching him. Her skin wasn't the only thing getting hot right now...

Duncan swam a few more laps, never tiring, happy and content. After he had done about twenty in total, he finally took a break. He breached the surface, his chest breaking through the water as he stood up and paddled over to Linda. He rested his hands on the tiles, looking up at her. Linda, her sunglasses masking her gaze, looked right back at him.

"Tired yet?" She asked.

"Not even the slightest."

"You know, I have no idea how you are able to keep it up. Most people in your condition would be taking it easy, relaxing, putting their feet up. You? You swim a mile and look like you could go another."

"I can't explain it. Just everything that's happening -- I feel so alive."

"Well, there's no doubt about that I guess."

Duncan smiled. "I need you to put some more lotion on me, I've been in the water awhile, I don't want to get sunburnt."

"Alright, come sit up here then." Linda patted the empty chair next to her. Duncan blew her a kiss and headed for the pool's stairs.

Duncan was playing it coy. He knew that Linda loved to rub him down with lotion. Oils. Sunscreen. Anything. It was her favorite thing to do these past few months. It was important to Duncan that he maintain his skin and avoid stretch marks. After all, all of this was new for everyone involved. For Linda though, she loved to run her hands all over him. Across his chest, his thighs, his ass... his belly. She felt her stomach become full of butterflies at the thought of getting her hands on him. She wouldn't have to wait long.

Duncan reached the pool stairs and began to walk up them, moving a little slowly in the water. He grabbed the steel hand rail which had been installed a few weeks ago, using it to help himself out of the pool. As he stepped out, his chest came first, water pouring over his fit body. It cascaded over him as he took another step up, the another, slowly rising as the water now fell over his very round, very huge, pregnant belly.

He stood on the tiles next to the pool, sighing as the sun warmed his skin. The water left his body, leaving his skin damp and his hair matted to his scalp as he began to waddle over to Linda. His belly was bigger than a basketball, nearly watermelon sized, still hanging high as he was yet to drop. It was firm and tight, a few little stretch marks around his waist but that was to be expected for a man in his position. He was carrying triplets, two girls and a boy within his belly.

As he came up to Linda, even with her sunglasses covering her eyes, Duncan could tell she was staring straight at his burgeoning form. How could she not? He was a walking poster boy for fertility. He waddled slowly, hips swaying as his balloon of a belly swelled out in front of him. He was purposefully wearing swimwear just a size too tight for him, letting his own package bulge in the large shadow of his belly. Linda loved the sight of how pregnant he was, and he was always happy to oblige. After all, he was usually rewarded for his efforts.

He sat down on the lounge chair next to his wife, moving slowly so he didn't unbalance himself. Most of his pregnancy he had been surprised at how much he had actually taken to his rapidly swelling belly, the simple things not too much of an issue until these last two months. It was difficult now to bend over, sit down, or even use the toilet. There had been many nights where his three children had kept him up, quite active now, jostling for position or playing with each other in his womb. He cradled his stomach, enjoying the feeling of them within him, feeling the life. The children responded in kind, giving a few kicks as his hand roamed his gravid form.

Linda sat up, letting her bikini fall off her, her own breasts swaying free. They were full and ripe, the size of a decent melon each, hanging a little low from their weight. Despite being close to completing his pregnancy, Duncan had seen no swelling in his own breasts, his chest remaining flat as ever. Considering he'd somehow become magically pregnant, they'd ruled out any limits to what his body was capable of and had half expected his breasts to get full of milk. Nevertheless, it had not happened. So, with three new babies soon to be born and Duncan unable to feed them, they'd decide to induce lactation in Linda.

It hadn't taken too long. Constant suckling every day, her breasts already large and ready, and she had begun to milk. Every day now she made sure to give her breasts a good pump. With the amount she was expelling these days, she was going to be ready for those babies. After all, it was the least she could do to help. Duncan was doing all the heavy carrying himself right now.

Duncan leaned back, his back propped up against the seat at an angle, and pulled his feet up onto the chair. He continued to slowly rub his belly, cradling his children as he looked down upon them lovingly. One of the main reasons he enjoyed swimming was not only the feeling of weightlessness, relieving the pressure off his lower back from his heaving form, but because it also seemed to relax the children. They'd drift off to sleep soon in his belly as he loved them from without, his hands reminding them that their Daddy was taking care of them.

Linda moved over next to him, kneeling besides the chair as Duncan sighed. "God I feel good today. I know I shouldn't, I mean -- look at me!" Duncan threw his hands up, pointing at his exceptionally swollen abdomen. "I'm so huge I can barely walk, I'm going to the bathroom every half hour, my feet are completely swollen, I haven't seen my cock in nearly three months because of this belly... but God, I feel so energized! It's like I was born to do this."

A little bump from inside his belly was visible just then, his taut skin distending just a little. Linda loved to feel it, to feel the children growing inside him. She pressed her hands up to where the baby kicked. After waiting a few moments, she was rewarded with a second kick right on her palm. Linda looked up to Duncan, smiling, both in love as they marveled at the wonder that was happening within Duncan. "I wonder who that was?"

"I think that was Junior, that kick felt familiar!" Duncan confirmed. They had already named the children when they had found out Duncan was carrying triplets. The boy was Duncan Junior, and the two girls were Sara and Claire. Named after their mothers. Their parents were still unaware what was happening with Duncan, as was most of the world. Only a select few Doctors were monitoring him, requiring check ups every few days as he had become the world's first pregnant man. No one could explain how it had happened. They had no idea how it had started. But the situation was real. Medical journals were ready to be published and the news story was to be broken only after the successful delivery of the children. That was planned for two weeks from now, a c-section at the hospital.

Linda thought that Duncan wasn't looking forward to that. Not really for the surgery, but mainly due to the fact that he would no longer be pregnant! She herself was going to miss it. She was obsessed with his pregnant figure. She dreamed of his swollen belly, every moment she was awake she would sneak a glance or touch it or find a way to rub lotion on it. Duncan always let her. He himself couldn't get enough of it. Clothes had become too tight for him, and being the middle of summer, he was often too hot to wear much clothing. So it was naked inside the house, underwear around the yard.

There were differences between a female and male pregnancy. Not only did Duncan seemed full of energy, vibrant and exuberant with his form, his sex drive was also through the roof. They'd surmised this was the case mainly due to the children constantly resting on his pelvic floor, where his prostate was located. They were constantly rubbing it as they moved, or pressing down on it, keeping himself constantly aroused. It was unusual for him not to be walking around with a hard on than vice versa. Even now as Linda looked past his glorious baby belly down to between his thighs, she saw the swimwear tenting slightly to the sky above.

12