A Magical Night Ch. 04 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah patted Jamie on her head. "That's my good girl. Now, let's go see how everyone else is getting on. Kevin here has just fucked himself into exhaustion, and I think Melissa would like to be left alone with him for a bit," Sarah said.

Jamie looked over. Kevin was on his side, covered in sweat, panting out a breath. Melissa was now lying down, spooning him from behind as she ran a hand over his chest, while whisper into his ear. Too quiet for Jamie to hear over the surrounding sounds.

Sarah pulled Jamie's pink dress over her huge diaper. She took Jamie by the hand and lead the slow waddling Jamie over to another gathering.

***

Elsewhere at the party Elsie and Mark were hard at work entertaining the guests who needed their needs met without any reciprocation. For the past hour Mark had been kept on his knees. Cock after cock, and pussy after pussy was placed in front of him, with no rest between. The line to use his mouth was un-ending. Elsie was doing a wonderful job of pimping out Mark's mouth and making sure that he performed to the level that was expected of him.

She kept him in line by beating his bum with a wooden paddle that had the word slut in large letters cut out of it. After the first half hour, his bum was doing all the advertising for her. The loud smacks were attracting everyone's attention and the redness spelled out exactly what he was.

Things were going very well until Elsie felt an arm come around her and grab her at the breast. She struggled to turn around and see who it was, but the arm held her tight and she was too short to get a good look at the taller man.

"Hmm, you look like Jamie, but I know that you're not her. I don't think she ever mentioned having a twin? Who are you?" The voice asked. The voice sounded familiar to Elsie; she just couldn't place it.

"My name is Elsie. I'm Jamie's new twin sister" Elsie said, while trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Ah. I guess this is all Sarah's doing," The voice said before squeezing Elsie's boob harder. "Who were you before Sarah changed you?"

"I was Miranda, Jamie's mother, before I was allowed to serve Miss Sarah," Elsie said. Whoever was holding her was doing an excellent job getting her excited. She wanted this mystery man to do more to her, and quickly.

"Ah, that makes a lot of sense," the man said. "I see that you're quite enjoying this, slut. I can feel your nipples are getting quite hard. Turn around and get on your knees, slut. You need to get to work before we continue this reunion."

"Yes Sir," Elsie said. She was let go and she immediately turned around and dropped to her knees. Not even tempting herself with a look at the man's face. The man pressed his crotch into her face, forcing her to breath in his scent. It was so masculine. The perfect mix of sweat, lust, and hormones. It was intoxicating to the enhanced Elsie. She started kissing the man's jeans, hoping he'd allow her the pleasure of his cock.

"You're just as big of a slut as I remember you being," the man said.

"Please, Sir. I need your cock. Please, let me worship you," Elsie said, enraptured in her new found pleasure.

"I can see where your daughter got it from. She used the exact same line on me, if I recall correctly," the man said. "Go ahead, open my fly and get my cock out. I can't bear holding you back from your pleasure anymore."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir," Was all Elsie said as she deftly opened the mystery man's pants, releasing his straining cock. "Sir, you have such a wonderful cock. Thank you for allowing this slut to service you, Sir."

"You're welcome, slut. It's a shame I didn't come knock on your door when your daughter and I were dating. You know you aren't the quietest masturbator. Those vibrators of yours make quite a bit of sound. Especially when you were pressed against the wall listen to us fuck," the man said.

Elsie was shocked to hear what this man was saying. He had known that she was listening to her daughter's exploits. She opened her mouth to say something, but the man shoved his cock in before she could get a word out.

"Shh, not a word more out of you," the man said, putting his hands on the back of her head, keeping her in place around his cock. "If you want to speak, I will put my cock away, is the clear?"

Elsie bobbed her head up and down.

"Good. Now that I've limited the list of guys your daughter has slept with down to half the senior class, I'll just end the guessing game. My name is Benson, the biggest Alpha-male of the school. Your daughter was one of the best lays I have ever had. You should be proud you raised such a perfect slut," Benson said.

"But I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so to speak. And yes, I know a lot of your dirty secrets. There was this one time when you were out, and I had fucked the brains out of your daughter until she passed out on the bed. I decided that I would do a little exploring around the house to pass the time. You never know what useful information might turn up. I looked through Jamie's drawers, and I thought she had a pretty large toy collection. I found some rope and cuffs, and I tied her down to the bed so that she wouldn't be able to get up," Benson said.

Elsie increased her slow reluctant pace on Benson's cock. It was huge. And so thick. No wonder he was the self-proclaimed Alpha-male. He could actually back up his assertions.

"Then I decided to visit your room and see what you were playing with. And I have to say, you put the sex shops in town to shame with the level of selection you have. I knew right then that if I ever wanted to fuck your pussy, and make you into a fuckbuddy, there would be no issues. You were a very horny woman with a very needy pussy to fill," Benson said.

Elsie was processing every word that came into her head. She knew that she should have felt ashamed for overhearing her daughter's adventures, and buzzing herself silly against the wall shared between the two bedrooms. But she felt too horny to care. The way Benson was talking to her, it was turning her on. It would have even turned on the old Miranda, who secretly had wished Jamie's boyfriends would come over and fuck her. Her dirtiest secret was now out in the open. Now she was in her top form, trying to suck Benson's soul out of his penis.

"Ah, I know you too well, Elsie, you little slut. You actually thought that," Benson laughed. Elsie felt Benson's cock begin to piston itself into her mouth and down her throat. She was very thankful at this moment that Sarah had removed her gag reflex. It made the entire activity of getting skullfucked so much more pleasurable. Just as Elsie thought Benson was going to cum, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and tossed his disposable cocksleeve onto the ground.

"Go grab me a marker, slut," Benson barked. Elsie scampered up, not wasting a moment, and ran back to the kitchen where she had left the marker, which she had used on Mark earlier. Not wasting a single moment to try and wipe the saliva and precum off her face, she made the return trip in record time, placing the marker into Benson's hand before falling to her knees.

"That's a good slut," Benson said as he grabbed Elsie by the hair and pulled her back up to her feet. "The dress, take it off and give it to me."

"But, Sir--"

"No buts. I already asked Sarah if I could do this. The dress will be returned to her, undamaged," Benson said. "Now, take that dress off before I get tired of you."

"Yes, Sir," Elsie said, as she struggled to pull the dress over her head. Unable to see anything she was startled by Benson's laughter. Elsie wondered why he was laughing at her, before she remembered what Sarah had put her into earlier. Under her dress was her huge faux leather colored diaper. Elsie stopped in her tracks, but she wasn't able to even debate getting it back on. Benson had decided he had enough of Elsie wasting his time. He pulled the dress straight up and off of her, leaving her clad in only her short socks, humiliating diaper, and her collar. Her hands immediately sprung up to cover her boobs, a natural reaction that caused Benson to grab both arms in one of his massive hands and lift them out of the way. He was very clearly drinking in the sight of her naked, nymph-like body.

"When I release your hands, your arms will go right to your sides, and you will keep them there. Are we clear?" Benson asked. The tone of his voice told Elsie that had no choice but to agree and follow his instructions. Any hesitation and she would be subject to more of his rough handling, lest he give up on her and decide to fuck anything else in the room.

"Yes, Sir," Elsie said.

"Good," Benson let go of her arms, which immediately snapped to her sides and stayed there. "Now stay still." Benson uncapped the marker and knelt down to get a better angle on Elsie's chest. "Keep your head up." Benson went to work writing across her chest.

"Good. Now turn around," he said. He continued to write in what Elsie thought was large letters across her back.

"There we go. All done," Benson said capping the marker and setting it down on a table against the wall.

"Sir, what did you write?" Elsie asked. Benson laughed, which made Elsie even more nervous.

"I've turned you into my billboard slut. Your front says: 'Need a BULL? Call BENSON'," Benson said.

"And the back, Sir?" Elsie asked.

"Need BREEDING? Call BENSON," Benson said. "Now come over here slut. You are pimping out Mark? Let's go see how he is doing." He grabbed Elsie's arm and pulled her over to the spot where mark was actively serving a line of guests, three people deep.

"Is his ass open for play?" Benson asked.

"For you, Sir, it is," Elsie said, as she dropped to her knees and began to wiggle loose Mark's tailed butt plug. Mark squirmed at the unexpected touch, but Elsie managed to get him to settle down by swatting his bottom hard across the glowing slut mark. She with a popping sound, she pulled the plug out, leaving a gaping hole in its wake.

"Clean it off, slut," Benson said, before forcing the plug into Elsie's mouth. Elsie recoiled in fear of the taste, but after a second of waiting for the reviled taste to sink in, she actually found it quite pleasant on her palette. She untensed and went to work putting on a show of it, spinning and twirling the plug in her mouth.

"That's enough, slut. Go ahead and lube my cock up. Go on," Benson said, grabbing a fistful of Elsie's hair to speed up her decision. She found herself forced to take his entire length in one go, only to have his delicious cock pulled right out and slammed back in. A few more repetitions of this and Benson was ready to take Mark's ass.

"Go ahead, slut, get his ass ready for me," Benson said as he tossed her towards Marks exposed bottom. She scrambled up and pushed her face straight into Mark's bottom, and began to lube it up for her dominate stud. Mark was moaning in pleasure from the attention his bum was getting. Sensing that she had done a good enough job, Elsie moved out of the way. Benson inspected her work, and deemed it satisfactory. He showed this by grabbing Mark by the waist and pulling him to his feet. He grabbed both of Mark's wrists one of his massive hands and lined up his cock with Mark's slave hole.

"Hey, what's going on --," Right then Benson slammed his lubricated cock into Mark, taking him very deep on the first thrust. He pulled out slowly, letting Mark loosen up, before ramming him again. Elsie was looking on from the sidelines with wide eyes. The whole scene had her exploding in the desire to sink her fingers into her delicate folds and fuck herself silly. She tried to tug down the front of her diaper to slip a helpful hand down the front, but it was impossible to overcome Sarah's magic.

"Get under here slut, and lick my cock as it slides in and out of your fucktoy's ass. I want you to work hard for the taste of my cock," Benson said. Elsie wasn't about to turn this opportunity down. Whatever Sarah had done to her had enhanced her natural deviant desires. At this point, she didn't know whether this was due to Sarah, or her own desires. But it all feels so right. And it feels so good. There is no way she wasn't going to jump on the chance to taste that delicious alpha cock, even if Mark's subby ass juices were mixed in.

Elsie got herself into position and started licking Benson's gigantic rod as it slid in and out of Mark's boypussy. And she loved every single second of it. Every taste, every sensation, every time either one's balls tapped her in the face. She loved it all. It was so satisfying, and in a way that getting fucked never quite scratched. It was the satisfaction of knowing that she was right where she belonged, hot and heavy in the action, but as a supporter, not one of the main actors. With her pleasure holes locked away, her body had adjusted to give her enormous pleasure from servitude.

Benson wasn't gentle at all. He ravaged Mark's ass for five minutes, before he plunged in, deeper than before and stayed there, as his thighs began to spasm, cumming deep in Marks ass. Elsie took Benson's balls into her mouth and licked and sucked to fulfill her own desires. Benson was slow to withdraw, but when he did, his slightly deflated cock smacked Elsie in her face, leaving a trail of sexual juices as it slid down to her mouth. Without thought, Elsie latched onto the godly cock in front of her and knew she had one more job to do for her stud muffin. She had to clean his sword for him, and get him ready for his next fuck. She licked the head, making sure that not a single inch was spared the use of her expert tongue. Then she cleaned the shaft, all the way down to the base. Every inch licked clean.

Benson withdrew his cock, a trail of saliva trailed after it, refusing to detach from Elsie's face, until she slurped it back. She licked her lips, savoring the remaining flavor of his cock. She picked up Mark's tailplug and jammed it back into his ass to seal in all the alpha studs cum.

"There you go Mark, you're first real fucking," Benson said, slapping the chaste boy on his bum, sending him jumping. "Your ass is a very tight hole. You'll please a lot of men like with it. Thank you for allowing me to fuck you."

"Y-you're, welcome, Sir," Mark trembled, before collapsing on the ground, exhausted from his first receiving session.

"And Elsie, you're a good helper. You did a great job. Thank you very much for playing with my cock," Benson said, offering a hand to pull Elsie up from the ground. Elsie took it, and was hoisted up, and held steady as she got her feet underneath her.

"Did you hear that Mark," Elsie said, jamming a toe into her cockhound's side. "That is how a real man acts when he receives sexual services. You have a lot you can learn from him. I'm going to have to get his number so I can schedule you a breeding session. Benson, can I schedule your services for next Friday night?"

"It's a date. Eight PM sharp. At your place, if you're still there. Ask Jamie or Sarah for my number and let me know if you've moved. And have Mark's ass ready for my arrival," Benson said before stuffing his beyond average cock back into his pants and zipping up his fly. "I'll see you later Elsie, have a great night."

With Benson's departure, the line that had existed in front of Mark was disappointed to see their slut on the floor taking a rest. Especially the one who was being served as Mark was being fucked. His cock stood there erect, and neglected. Elsie knew what she had to do. She took Mark's place, got on her knees and worked the line until Mark was ready to go again for her.

***

The night was starting to wind down, and Jamie was losing track of all the sexual adventures she had witnessed. After Sarah's submissive diaper changing seminar, she counted herself luck to not have participated in any following events, other than as a spectator.

She had the pleasure of testing out a couple of impact toys on a misbehaving slave's ass, who was locked up in a stockade. This slave had some gender dysphoria issues, so its master wished to give the slave the ability to change their body as they desired. And the slave, who got to keep their wish, asked that their master could have the same, that way they could experience all the different pleasures the human body had to offer. It was a really heartwarming experience. And watching the slave grow a cock and balls was a real treat to see. The couple went off and went to one of the private bedrooms for some alone time. Jamie figured that there was a boy upstairs that was getting fucked in his new pussy, by a slave who was test driving their new cock.

Then there was the group of people who had taken over the lounge that was pressed into one of the corners of the room. There, the clan of foot fetishists had gathered. The dominates were arranged so that they were sitting down on the furniture, still dressed up, except for their footwear which laid strewed about on the ground. The submissives were interchanged among the dominates as they crawled around on their hands and knees, stopping to service each foot they came across. Some sat a little further away, and were busy cleaning up the dominates shoes. Sarah and Jamie watched the group for a while, but they decided to continue on and see what the rest of the party was up to.

Then there was the pet player's meet where the masters stood around in a circle around their submissives, acting as a make shift fence to keep them penned in. This grouping was a little more sexual in nature than the foot fetishist group. To start with, the dominates had managed to lose their pants along the way. And Jamie wished she could comment on their choice of underwear, but they would have needed to be present to do so. The pet players were down on all fours, crawling around, playing with one another. Some of them were fighting over toys, and master was playing fetch with another one. Then there were the ones who had decided to find a mate and were mounting each other left, right, and center, appropriately doing it doggy style. And then there were those who were actively being trained by their master, who encouraged proper behavior with a small whip.

There wasn't anywhere for Jamie and Sarah to jump in and get into the fun so they made their way back to the kitchen and fixed up a few rounds of drinks, as they sat and watched two sissy boys get forced to make out with each other, and then blow each other's previously encaged cocks. It was all fun and games for them until their dominates came back with their strapon dicks and forced them into surprise anal sex. The two sissies were bent over the same high table, and they subconsciously reached out and held each other's hand for support as they were pounded, hard. The two domes pulled out then swapped partners, but they had to stop to relube their fake cocks.

"Here, I think we can make this a lot more interesting," Sarah said, inviting Jamie to waddle after her. "Good evening ladies, and gaping assholes. No, don't get up. I like the display you are putting on. I'm here to offer you each a sexual wish for pleasing me so much with your scene."

"Oh, like you did with Melissa and Kevin? That is so exciting, thank you, Sarah!" Krista, the blonde, taller, smaller chested domme said.

"Yes, it's a big gift. An unexpected one, at that. Do you have any suggestions for us?" Mary Beth, the brunette, shorter, larger chested domme asked.

"Yeah, I've got a nice matching set that I think you will like. First, I'd give you ladies the ability to use a real cock," Sarah said. The two dommes faces, showed a mix of concern and confusion. "No, don't worry, it will not be permanent. In fact, what you'll need to do is take one of your dildos, and press the base against where you would have a cock as a guy. The toy will attach, and you will feel ever sensation as if it was real."