A Magical Night Ch. 04 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reassume your previous position," Jamie said. Sarah snapped to, hands on her head, legs spread apart. "Good. Stay. Do not move." Jamie walked around inspecting every nook and cranny of her new found charge. She poked and prodded. Tickled and teased, but Sarah kept her place. It must have been a funny sight to see a smaller girl in a ginormous diaper waddle around as the dominate one. She rounded on Sarah once more, taking her by the chin. Using her free hand, she slid her pointer finger down Sarah's chest, between her breasts, down her tummy, and stopped at her pubic mound.

"What am I going to find in there?" Jamie asked.

"A wet slut, Miss," Sarah said. Her face told Jamie that she was ready to disappear out of thin air, if she could. The embarrassment of being stripped down was a lot. Jamie knew that all too well. But Jamie wanted to have her own fun for the night too, and she wanted to make Sarah proud of her for passing the test. Jamie's finger slowly made the final inch of its descent, before falling into the wet folds of Sarah's pussy. She found Sarah's engorged clit and circled it a few times, eliciting a moan from her slut. She pulled her finger out.

"Oh, look at that, someone really is turned on by being my slut. Look at that trail of your excitement, slut," Jamie said. She tilted Sarah's head down to look, and brought her wet finger up to her lips. "Open." Sarah obediently opened her mouth, and let Jamie's finger in. "Suck." Sarah closed her lips around her finger and sucked away, tasting her own excitement. "Do you like the taste?"

"Yes, Miss. I love the taste of this slut's own pussy, Miss," Sarah said, now red in her face.

"Good. Turn around and bend over. Hands on your ankles. Now." Jamie said. Sarah spun, and bent over, as prescribed. Sarah's bottom holes were now well on display for everyone in the room. Jamie ran a finger across Sarah's pussy, starting from the clit, down and into her dilating hole. She plunged her finger in, and twisted it around, turning it, exploring all that she could reach. Sarah squirmed, and stumbled, taking a half step to balance herself at the sudden intrusion.

Smack. Jamie's free hand, slapped the opposite ass cheek. "I said, stay still. This is your last warning, slut. Or did you not want a... What did you call it earlier? I'm struggling to recall the specific phrase you used."

"A-a... M-messy wet-tsy, Miss?" Sarah was trembling, the walls of her cunt contracting on Jamie's finger at the mere mention of the phrase.

"Yes, that's right," Jamie said, slapping the other cheek. "A messy wetsy. A cute phrase, don't you think? Well I already know what you think. I feel your response in your cunt, slut. Now..." Jamie trailed off as she pulled her wet finger free. Without any warning, she pushed it straight into Sarah's rosebud, pushing right passed the sphincter. Sarah gasped, and clenched hard around the unwanted force.

"Now, slut, follow along with me," Jamie said. She grabbed as much of Sarah's ass as she could with the remainder of her hand. She stood her up, and turned her around to see the two impartial judges watching intently for any sign of weakness. Sarah was hauled backwards, towards the chair, which Jamie had taken her place on. Then she was forced over Jamie's lap.

"Hmm, how the mighty have fallen. All it took was holding the key to your messy wetsies, and you melt in my arms," Jamie said as she withdrew her finger, and wiped it off on Sarah's thigh. "Now, you've been a naughty girl all day, and someone needs to straighten you out. You need a good spanking. I want you to keep count for me. Nice and loud. If you stumble, or miscount, I will start again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Sarah said. The first hit came down fast and without warning. "One, Miss." The second a copy of the first, "Two, Miss." Jamie played around with her spanks, making sure she warmed up the entire spanking area with her hand.

"Fifty-four, Miss," Sarah said.

"Mmm, that's a good slut," Jamie said as she patted Sarah's head, playing with her hair. "Miss Succubus, may I have a paddle, please? One with the word 'SLUT' carved out of it, if possible." The sound of a finger snapping and a pink painted paddle, materialized on top of Sarah's back.

"Thank you, Miss," Jamie said. "Restart your count."

"Yes-" Sarah started, but was caught midsentence by the first hit. "One, Miss!" The paddle was a much more effective tool. Sarah was really starting to squirm under Jamie's control. The hits continued to fall, as Sarah breathed in sharply after each hit.

"Twenty-three, Miss."

"No, I'm sorry, that's wrong. You lost count. That was twenty-four. Let's start again," Jamie said.

"Please Miss, before you start again, I need to-" Sarah was cut off again by the first hit, done intentionally really hard to stop her midsentence. Jamie could feel Sarah trying to clench her legs close, as each hit agitated her more and more.

"Twenty-t- ah!" Sarah cried out. Jamie's lap suddenly became wet and warm, and the pitter patter of liquid raining onto to hard wood became audible.

"Oh, did someone just have an accident on my lap?" Jamie asked, her hands now rubbing Sarah's back and bum as she broke into a sob.

"Y-yes, Miss. I couldn't help it, Miss. My bladder just gave out. I'm sorry I'm a such a pathetic slut, Miss," Sarah said, between sobs.

"It's alright, my slave, none of us are perfect. Now I think it's time to give you a new name. One that someone as low as your station deserves. Hmm. I know! You will be my Pissy Sissy Slut Sarah." Sarah shivered at the mention of her new name.

"Ah, I think someone likes it," Jamie said, as her fingers went exploring her sissy slut's pussy. She found it, and it was wetter than before. "I was right. Only a pathetic pissy sissy slut would ever get this wet at begin degraded, over their familiar's lap. I know that sissies are often boys, but I think it fits exactly what I want you to become. What's your name?" Jamie began to trace circles around Sarah's clit.

"Pissy Sissy Slut Sarah, Mistress," Sarah responded in a quiet voice, her head hung limply in defeat. Two quick slaps followed.

"I didn't hear you, and your observers didn't either, Sissy. What's your name?

"Pissy Sissy Slut Sarah, Miss," Sarah said, now at a reasonably loud level. Everyone in the room heard it this time. Four more hard smacks rained down on alternating cheeks.

"Not loud enough. You need to earn your name. Sissy's are the lowest of the low, on the dynamic totem pole. Now I want you to make sure everyone can hear you. I want Elsie and Mark to hear you down the hall. I want them to know you're my Sissy Slut. Get to it," Jamie said, spanking once more to prompt the action.

"I'm your Pissy Sissy Slut Sarah, Miss!" Sarah shouted. Two more spanks rained down, on her bum.

"I'M YOUR PISSY SISSY SLUT SARAH, MISTRESS JAMIE. I'M JUST A PATHETIC PANTS WETTING SISSY. I CANNOT EVEN HAVE A MESSY WETSY WITHOUT YOU. PLEASE MISTRESS JAMIE, I NEED A MESSY WETSY SO BAD. PLEASE. PLEASE. Please... Please, Miss," Sarah broke into an uncontrolled cry.

"Shh, shh, shh, it's alright, it's okay. You don't have to worry, Sarah. You're just my sissy slut now. No one is going to hold your accident against you. It's alright. I know you have trouble holding your bladder. Most sissy's do. Now your spanking is over," Jamie said rubbing Sarah's bruised backside.

The two of them sat there, and partook in the silence that enveloped the room, punctuated by Sarah's sobbing breaths. Once Sarah had gathered herself together, Jamie kindly stood her up once more before pulling her over to the bed. She patted the bed and gently guided Sarah to lie down on her back.

"Stay right here, I'll be back in a second," Jamie waddled over to the Succubus, and whispered into her ear once more. She agreed to the request and waved the materials Jamie needed into existence. She waddled back over to the bed, and undid the tapes on her massive diaper, causing it to fall to the ground with a wet plop. Somewhere along the line, Jamie had managed to piss herself as well, but she had obviously forgotten about it. She thought about her next step, and quickly flashed the hand sign for two to the Succubus, who knew exactly what she was thinking.

Jamie picked up the bag that had materialized next to the bed and set it next to Sarah so she could read it. The bag was tastefully inscribed with 'Pissy Sissy Slut Sarah's Diaper Bag,' in a big flowing pink-colored script along the broad side. Sarah turned her head away, trying to avoid her new reality as much as she could.

"Aww, and here I thought you liked your new name," Jamie said. "I think you will be using it a lot if you ever want to have a messy wetsy." Sarah shuddered at the thought, but wiggled her hips excitedly on the bed. "That's what I thought." Jamie opened the diaper bag and pulled out a tub of wipes, a tin of diaper cream, and two new pink diapers.

"Now let's get you dressed for bed. Now you gave me a great lesson on how to diaper a submissive today, let's see if I can remember all of the steps," Jamie said. "First, we wipe, making sure to get all the nooks and crannies, making sure to pay special attention to the pussy and asshole. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Miss," Sarah responded. She was squirming on the bed, as Jamie thoroughly cleaned around her clit.

"That's a good sissy. Now comes the diaper. We unfold it, then slide it under your bum. Go on, lift your cute legs for me," Jamie said. Sarah meekly complied, and the unfolded hot pink diaper was place underneath her pelvis.

"And then we apply the powder. But I'm afraid powder doesn't fit into my plans tonight, so we will use diaper cream instead. I assume the same principle applies. It goes everywhere," Jamie said as she slathered Sarah with the thick skin lubricant.

"And now we tape the baby in for the night," Jamie said. "Goodnight, Pissy Sissy Slut Sarah's little pusspuss. Maybe we will see you tomorrow." Jamie blew it a kiss, before patting the front of Sarah's tightly taped diaper.

"Aww, but I wanted a Messy Wetsy so bad," Sarah said. "And now we can't touch it."

"Here, please take my hand. Let's get you up. You're not done tonight," Jamie said. Once Sarah was standing, Jamie took her spot on the bed.

"Now, you need to get me ready for bed. Thanks to you and your insatiable sissy desires, I doubt I'm actually capable of making it through the night without pissing myself. Now diaper me, Sissy," Jamie said.

"Yes, Mistress," Sarah said. She set to her task, working as efficiently, and without any deviations to play. She did exactly as she had been instructed, and put Jamie into an identical diaper to her own.

"Now, get in the bed with me, I think you'll like where this is going," Jamie said. She pulled Sarah onto the bed and the two tumbled together until they made it to the center of the bed. Jamie pushed Sarah onto her back and began to rub the front of Sarah's diaper.

"Now someone here has been an excellent Pissy Sissy Slut Sarah for me this evening. They took their inspection very well. They had an accident during their disciplinary spanking, but that's okay. I don't expect my sissy slave to have good bladder control. That's why she needs her diapers. Which brings us to this point. I'm going to make you a rule to follow Sissy Its not open for discussion, and will be in effect even when you are pretending to be a big powerful witch bitch." Jamie said, her rubbing getting more intense.

"Yes Miss, what is it. What can this worthless Pissy Sissy Slut Sarah do for you?" Sarah asked, trying to suppress the moans that involuntarily ripped through her body.

"If you want a messy wetsy, you will first prove your devotion to me as my sissy bitch. You will have an accident in your big girl clothes, and come to me asking for my help to changing you. You will be made to wear pretty pink, ultra-feminine clothing, loaded with embarrassing ruffles, and lace. And you will serve me until I think you are ready to have a messy wetsy. Only then will I unlock your ability to have one, and only for that moment. Hmm? How does that sound?" Jamie asked.

"Yes, Mistress, I will be your pathetic sissy girl. I will do all of that, just to have a messy wetsy. Please, Miss, may this Pissy Sissy Slut Sarah be graced with a messy wetsy?" Sarah asked.

"Mmm, you will, but first you need to get me there too," Jamie said. She scooted over, forcing their two diapers to rub against one another's. They intertwined their legs and the began scissoring their diapered crotches against one another. The diaper cream, as it heated up, made the inside of the diaper slippery, allowing their soaking pussies to glide across the material. The girls increased their pace, each racing towards the fevered pitch they both sought to overcome tonight.

Jamie purposefully teased Sarah by changing the pace, or moving slightly to reduce the friction between them. Sarah was always quick to try and reclaim the lost efficiency, and pushing herself to the edge, where she would stay until given permission to have her coveted, messy wetsy. Jamie innately knew how close Sarah was to the edge. It was probably the work of the key she now held, but it allowed her to do some very naughty things to her sissy. Jamie reached across as grabbed one of Sarah's tits. She played around with it by squeezing a handful of breast flesh, then delicately pinching the nipple as Sarah's frantic pace kept it dancing under her hold.

Jamie was close, almost there to her own orgasm. She had to time it right. But then Sarah returned the tit fondling favor and started to play with Jamie's. This sent Jamie right to the edge.

"Pissy Sissy Slut Sarah may have a messy wetsy!" Jamie said as she cascaded over the ridge. Her body trembled with the pleasure radiating from her own sex, but on the other side of her padding there was her new slave who was nearly having a seizure, as wave after wave of nearly forgotten pleasure rolled over her. Jamie tried to keep pace with Sarah, but Sarah was too far gone to continue any coordinated effort. So, Jamie reached a helpful hand down and continued to rub Sarah's pussy though her diaper, coaxing out the last bit of pleasure from her orgasm.

Sarah collapsed on the bed, panting, her chest heaving with each lungful of air. Jamie let her rest for a moment, before pulling her into a loving embrace. The barely conscious Sarah was coaxed up towards the pillows on the bed, and tucked into the sheets, with Jamie acting as the big spoon behind her, cuddling and soothingly rubbing her body.

"Thank you, Mistress Jamie, ..." Sarah said as she passed out for the night.

"I've seen enough," the Succubus said. "This is a complete pass. Congratulations! We will see you in the morning. Goodnight,"

"Goodnight everyone," the Amazon said as she started to go transparent.

"Ah, ah, ah, no you don't," the Succubus said grabbing ahold of the Amazon, forcing her to become fully material again. "You're coming to bed with me, stud. I can tell that even you were a little excited by that effort."

"You're right. It's not often we get to witness such a magical night," the Amazon said.

The two observing witches exited the room and went down the hall to one of the many spare guest rooms, to re-enact the scene they had just witnessed.

-The End. -