A Magical Visitor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well could you, um, maybe, use it on me? I want to see what it’s like!

You want to be mind controlled? You’re sure about this?

Yes! Test it out on me now, I want to experience it!

Ok, ok, as you wish. Madeline winked. She set herself down on the couch, sitting, with one leg crossed over the other. She then had Jessica float down to the ground, with her feet on the floor. Here goes nothing. Madeline then commanded Jessica to get down on her knees, which she did instantly.

Oh wow! My body just moved on its own! That is crazy!

I’m only just getting started hun. Madeline then commanded Jessica to start to crawl on the ground, and move towards her spot on the couch. When Jessica was down at Madeline’s feet, she angled her sneaker so that her sole was facing Jessica’s face. Madeline then commanded Jessica to lick her sole from bottom to top, slowly. Having no choice, Jessica did as she was ordered, and stuck out her tongue to lick the white sole of Madeline’s sneaker from bottom to top.

After Jessica was done, Madeline lowered the toe of her sneaker, and commanded her to nuzzle her face up against the soft velvet of her sneaker, while giving it a soft kiss every now and then. Jessica forcefully did so, just as Madeline imagined she would. Jessica rubbed her cheek against the soft material of Madeline’s beautiful sneaker, every now and again, she would plant her lips on the shoe, and then continue to rub her face on the sneaker.

As she was touching the sneaker with her cheek, Jessica could feel Madeline’s toes moving in the sneaker, like she was enjoying having her roommate grovel at her feet. Lastly, Madeline commanded Jessica to move down to her sneaker that was planted on the ground. She ordered Jessica to start kissing the tops of the sneaker, moving along the sides of the shoe as well, and every so often, lick along the clean white sides of Madeline’s sneaker.

Jessica had no other choice but to comply with the commands the powerful redhead was giving her. Jessica started to kiss the top of her roommates red velvet sneaker. She planted nice little kisses all over it. She looked up at Madeline in between kisses and saw a devilish smile on her face, which was a little worrying, but mostly a turn on. Jessica then moved to the sides of Madeline’s sneaker, as commanded, and proceeded to kiss and lick both sides of the white platform sneaker.

I cannot believe this is happening, I couldn’t move my body away even if I wanted to! This is such a cool power! Dangerous, but very cool! So how did you feel about that?

Madeline stopped mentally commanding her blonde roommate, and allowed Jessica to collect herself after being mind controlled. It was surprisingly erotic, making you do whatever I wanted, and only with a simple thought, the possibilities for this power are endless, and I wouldn’t mind doing this again. How did you like it?

I loved it! I want to do it again, but for longer! Can you make me do more things like that? You were right, it was extremely erotic! I enjoyed every second of it.

If you insist, I shall indulge you, but let’s move into your bedroom, so that we can get more comfortable. Madeline magically picked both girls up into the air, and floated them into Jessica’s bedroom, the door opening on its own at their approach.

Wow, my room looks so clean! I can’t believe you did all this for me! But I’m sure with your powers it was very easy, just using your mind to move everything around, gosh I’m jealous of that power.

Well maybe that’s a power I can give you, eventually. Madeline winked at Jessica.

You would do that?! You’re the best!

Oh, I do what I can. Madeline mentally said, nonchalantly.

Ok, now that we’re in my bedroom, it’s time for the fun to begin. I have an idea of how I want this to go, but you take the idea and run with it.

What did you have in mind?

I loved how you were able to control my actions with only the power of your mind, and I find your powers to be a big turn on, so I want you to dominate me with them. Do whatever you want to me, I submit to your power.

Mmmm well I do quite like that idea, and I will admit, after playing around with my powers, I have been quite turned on by them as well. And being able to control your movements just from a thought in my mind was quite hot. Any last words before we begin? Madeline looked at Jessica like a dominatrix would look at their sub.

No, let’s begin.

Very well. Madeline floated her body to a seated position on Jessica’s bed, and crossed one leg over the other, getting comfortable. She raised a hand, and aimed it at Jessica, who lifted up in the air. After she was airborne, Jessica’s clothes flew off of her, and floated over to the dresser, magically folding themselves, placing themselves in a stack on the top of the dresser. Jessica’s new platform sneakers floated over to the ground by Madeline’s feet though, awaiting a command from the magical girl.

Wanting a change of shoes, Madeline called to a pair of black slip on converse sneakers in her closet, which hovered in through the door, and sat in the air next to her. While they were floating in, Madeline applied the same magic to them as she did both pairs of platform sneakers, giving them a smell any foot fetishist would dream of.

Next, Madeline lowered Jessica’s body back down to the ground, and, once again, commanded her to crawl over to where she was sitting. Jessica complied, slowly crawling over to the woman dominating her.

Take off my shoes. Madeline mentally commanded. Jessica obeyed. She reached for the right shoe first, taking it off of Madeline’s foot, then placed it on the ground so she could grab the other sneaker off of Madeline’s left foot. After both of Madeline’s sneakers were on the ground next to her feet, she ordered Jessica to pick the right sneaker up, and give it a nice smell. Jessica would have done this anyway, but now she was not given a choice. She very much enjoyed the smell.

Yesss, I love the smell of your feet, give me more!

I will be the one making commands tonight, and you love the smell of my feet now, but not for much longer. Madeline snapped her fingers, and something changed in Jessica’s eyes. All of a sudden, Jessica dropped the sneaker she was holding in disgust.

Why was I just holding your sneaker? That’s gross! Wait, why do I think that is gross? I love feet, especially your feet!

I made some changes. You wanted to be dominated. Until I change you back, you are repulsed by feet. This will make the rest of the night very interesting for you.

Oh my God.

Just call me Goddess. Madeline said with a quiet evil laugh. Now, pick my platform sneaker back up, and smell it.

Please don’t make me! But even though Jessica would rather do anything else, her goddess was commanding her to do something, and she had no choice. Jessica picked up the sneaker, brought it up to her nose, and took a big whiff of the inside. Ugh, gross!

If you don’t like my red velvet platform sneakers, you certainly will not like my converse! Put my platform sneaker down. Jessica obeyed, and put the sneaker down on the ground next to its mate.

Madeline used her mind to float both of her converse sneakers over towards Jessica, who looked more and more repulsed the closer they came to her. Madeline telekinetically made one sneaker brush Jessica’s cheek with its sole, while the other one turned around, facing its opening towards Jessica’s mouth.

Smell it. A simple command, but very complicated for Jessica to follow. She had no intention of smelling her roommate’s stinky sneaker, but her body had no choice. Her nose moved closer to the sneaker, and then to her dismay, breathed in all of the stench that the sneaker had to offer. How does that smell my little foot pet?

Why are you doing this to me? Why are you making me do these things?! I have no choice, there’s nothing I can do!

You asked for this. Madeline winked at Jessica. Now, smell my stinky sock, and enjoy it!

Madeline mentally moved both converse sneakers out of the way, so she could raise her right sock clad foot for Jessica to smell. Jessica did as she was bid, and placed her nose right into the toe section of Madeline’s white sock, and breathed in. She did not want to enjoy it, but she was commanded to. Her mind told her no, but her pussy told her yes. She could feel some action happening between her legs, to her surprise.

Next, Madeline commanded Jessica to stop smelling her socked feet. Don’t worry, I won’t have you smell my feet anymore, not until I give you your foot fetish back, but that doesn’t mean that I won’t make you smell your own socks and shoes. From now on, until the end of the night, any pleasure you feel, I will feel as well, except it will be double, so I need to do my best to pleasure you, so that I can get off myself.

Madeline remembered the sock that she was smelling last night, before her visit from Emilia. She mentally brought that sock to her. Oh I don’t think you’re going to like this one bit. With that, she commanded Jessica to open her mouth wide, and her eyes did the same, for she knew what was coming, and was horrified of the idea. Madeline used her powers to move the sock, and ball it up into Jessica’s mouth. Jessica would have spit the sock out, but Madeline’s mental commands were not allowing her to do so.

Now how about a pair of your own worn out shoes, shall we? Madeline gestured towards Jessica’s closet, and a pair of beat up white sneakers, with rose gold zippers and accents appeared. I have enjoyed many a night with this pair, it is one of your more worn out pairs, wouldn’t you say? Jessica nodded, with horror in her eyes. Let’s put them to good use!

Madeline then levitated the shoes over to Jessica’s body. The right sneaker faced its opening towards Jessica’s mouth, and placed itself on top of her nose and lips. The only thing Jessica could smell now was her own foot stench. As if that wasn’t enough, the laces of the right sneaker magically started moving, and wrapped themselves around Jessica’s head, tying themselves so that the shoe could no longer move from Jessica’s nose. Mmm, that’s much better, I like that look on you, and now I have a wonderful view of your sneaker’s sole!

This view was starting to turn Madeline on, so she levitated off of the bed, and moved herself so that her mouth was right up to Jessica’s right sneaker’s sole. If the sneaker had not been there, the girls might have been kissing. Madeline then stuck her tongue out, and licked up and down the sole, enjoying every bit. How do you like that hmmm?

After she was done, Madeline floated herself back over to her spot on Jessica’s bed. She didn’t want to push her roommate much farther, but this was what she had asked her for, Madeline was just improvising. She did want a release though, so she decided that it was time to start wrapping things up. Madeline magically brought the other rose gold trimmed sneaker to her face, to give herself something to enjoy, but since she could feel everything that was happening to Jessica’s body, this was nothing more than overkill. And since she still had her foot fetish, everything that she was doing to Jessica was turning her on quite a lot.

Madeline gestured to Jessica’s closet one more time, as well as to her dresser’s top drawer. The familiar black shoe shoe box floated out, its top hovering off, allowing the black dildo to levitate out of the box, and over to Jessica. Not wasting any time, Madeline telekinetically moved the dildo to Jessica’s slit, forcing it inside, and commanding it to move in and out, as if it were simulating Jessica having sex.

Madeline smiled as more of Jessica’s shoes floated out of her closet, all of Madeline’s favorites of hers in fact. First was a pair of black old skool vans, which looked fairly clean on the outside, but had quite the smell to them if you were close enough. Second to come out of Jessica’s closet was her pair of white low top converse sneakers. These were a bit newer, but still had a bit of smell after some use by her beautiful roommate.

Next to come out of the closet was a pair of Toms, but with more of a sneaker sole. They had an orange and blue tribal style to them, and Madeline always thought that they were super cute, let alone extremely comfortable, whenever she would borrow them from Jessica, her feet would be in heaven. After the toms, a pair of pink rocketdog lace up sneakers floated out of the closet. These were in rough shape, and had the smell to prove it. Last but not least, Jessica’s well worn short brown uggs hovered out from the closet.

Madeline started by twirling her finger in the air, and made all of the shoes slowly circle around Jessica’s body, floating in the air magically. You aren’t breathing your shoe’s smell in enough, I command you to breathe deeper. Jessica was loathe to comply, but she had no choice, so she started to breath in deeper, but something unexpected happened, Jessica, even though she was commanded to hate feet, started to enjoy smelling her stinky sneaker. Madeline didn’t want to say anything, but she had planned on this happening all along. She silently commanded Jessica to like feet more and more with each breath of foot stench that she smelled, and since that was the only thing she was smelling right now, she started to like feet quicker than expected.

Surprised? I can read your mind. I see that you are somewhat enjoying this. Madeline fed on this, and ordered Jessica’s black vans and her toms to move to her nipples, each set of shoes taking a breast. They started rubbing and teasing her nipples, causing Jessica to get very hot and bothered. This in combination with Jessica’s toy being magically controlled by Madeline’s power was enough to push her over the edge, but Madeline was not allowing that just yet. You will not orgasm until I allow you to, and when you do, you will have your foot fetish back, and it will be the best orgasm you have ever had.

Jessica writhed in agony, for she just wanted to cum, but Madeline was not allowing her. Madeline then commanded Jessica’s pink rocketdog sneakers to move up to her face, and start rubbing all over her cheeks and the rest of her face that was not covered by her rose gold accented sneaker. The pink shoes simulated Madeline somewhat massaging Jessica’s face with her shoes. They rubbed circles around her cheeks and forehead, using their toes to move Jessica’s head around as well. For Jessica’s last pair of sneakers, Madeline commanded them to put themselves on Jessica’s feet, and magically massage them as they were being worn.

There was quite a lot happening to Jessica’s body, and Madeline was rather enjoying it, but she too wanted release. Raising her hand, and facing her palm upwards, she lifted her hand, which caused herself and Jessica to rise up off the ground. Not too much longer now, we are about to cum very soon.

Jessica became very hopeful at this point, and she was also not so repulsed by her own sneaker stench anymore. She was beginning to enjoy having it on her face. This is what Madeline was waiting for. She commanded the dildo between Jessica’s legs to move in and out faster, and faster. The sneakers at Jessica’s feet started to put more effort into their massage. The shoes at her nipples played with her breasts more rigorously, and provided Jessica with much more pleasure. The pink sneakers rubbing against Jessica’s face pressed a little harder, but Jessica didn’t seem to mind. Finally, the smell coming from the rose gold accented sneaker tied to Jessica’s nose and mouth seemed to get smellier, as if by magic.

Then, all of a sudden, Jessica heard Madeline utter a single syllable into her mind. Cum. With that single command, a tsunami of pleasure rushed through Jessica’s body. Juices leaked well out of her snatch, and continued to flow as she came and came. Jessica moaned out loudly in pleasure, which was slightly muffled by the sneaker at her face. Jessica kept cumming, with the help from Madeline’s magical powers. Madeline was enjoying double what Jessica was feeling, and she was writhing in the air, unable to control the orgasm she was experiencing. She cried out in ecstasy, watching Jessica do the same, and watched all of Jessica’s sneakers pleasure Jessica all over her body, just as Madeline commanded them to.

The combined orgasm lasted for a full five minutes, and when it was done, Madeline gently lowered both girls down to the ground, and commanded all of the shoes to cease their movement, and allowed Jessica to spit the sock out of her mouth so that it was sitting in the sneaker still tied to her face. They were both caked in sweat, breathing heavily.

“Holy fuck!” Jessica exclaimed, “That was- it was incredible! I had no idea an orgasm could feel that good!”

I’m glad you liked it, was everything I did ok? I hope I didn’t go too far, I got caught up in the moment using my powers.

Not at all, I asked you to dominate me, and dominate me you did! Maybe next time you can conjure up some BDSM gear huh? That would be quite interesting.

Noted. Madeline giggled. Ok, let me clean things up.

Aww, but I like things how they are!

We can do this again whenever you would like, I promise!

Ok, I’ll take your word for it. I would offer to help clean up, but it’s just so much easier with you using your powers, so I’ll let you do all the heavy lifting.

Well thanks, gotta do everything myself! Gosh! Madeline mentally said sarcastically. With a wave of her hand, the dildo moved out from its place in Jessica’s vagina, accompanied by a slight moan from Jessica, and it moved back into the black shoe box, which floated back into Jessica’s top dresser drawer, closing itself immediately. Another wave of her hand, and all of Jessica’s sneakers, except for the rose gold accented ones floated up from their place on Jessica’s body, and moved back into her closet, hovering back to their places.

Madeline then snapped her fingers, and all of Jessica’s clothes disappeared off of her dresser, and magically re-appeared on her body. Both pairs of red velvet platform sneakers floated up into the air, and hovered over to their respective owners, and levitated back onto their feet, giving them a nice squeeze of comfort after they were snugly on.

I am saving the best for last. I command you to breathe in deep. Jessica heard in her mind, and she happily complied with the mandatory order. Then, a slight nod from Madeline was all it took. Jessica felt the laces of the rose gold accented sneaker tied to her face loosen from behind her head, and the sneaker slowly moved away from her nose and mouth, leaving Jessica with a bit of a disappointed look on her face. This caused Madeline to move the sneaker back, and have the toe of the white sneaker circle around Jessica’s mouth, much to her delight. She moaned happily, enjoying the sneaker being telekinetically moved by her powerful roommate. The sneaker paused what it was doing, and Jessica heard another command in her mind.