A Magical Visitor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lick. And Jessica did as she was commanded, by sticking out her tongue, and licking all over the sole of her sneaker, moving up to the top of it to plant nice little kisses, as well as lick it all over. Stop. Jessica was not happy when her body stopped licking, and moved away from the floating sneaker, she was quite enjoying herself. We can continue this another time hun.

Ok, ok, you did give me the best orgasm I’ve ever had, so I guess I shouldn’t be complaining huh?

Nope, you most certainly should not be! Madeline said into Jessica’s mind, teasingly.

Ok, you can put them back in my closet now. Madeline nodded again, and the sneaker in front of Jessica’s face joined its mate in the air, and Madeline mentally commanded the right sneaker to do a sort of wave goodbye to Jessica, to which she laughed.

Show off!

You’re just jealous!

I most certainly am! I wish I could move my sneakers through the air with just a thought!

I can certainly make that wish come true sweetheart. This voice, that Madeline and Jessica both heard in their heads, was not one that Jessica recognized, but Madeline certainly knew who it belonged to.

A flash of white light appeared in Jessica’s room once again, and Jessica looked on in awe as a stunning woman appeared from the light, maybe the most beautiful woman she had ever seen in her life! Madeline looked on with some familiarity as she saw the goddess, that gave her the incredible powers she wielded, appear out of thin air, and walk into Jessica’s bedroom. Madeline smiled as she laid her eyes on Emilia’s perfect form once again.

Hello girls.