A Magical Visitor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had no idea you were reading my mind..." Sarah said, blushing and turning away.

"No need to worry sweetheart, I like all the same things you do, as you could tell, so there is no need to be embarrassed."

"Ok, if you say so"

"How about something to get your mind off of it hmm? I would love it if you could kiss my sneaker." Jessica floated closer to Sarah. She was floating at a height where her waist was at Sarah's head, but decided to float a little higher, so that Sarah's head was in line with her ankles now. When she was close to sarah, her sneakers a foot or so away from her face, Jessica brought her right shoe a little closer to Sarah's face.

"Who am I to deny a powerful woman like you?" Sarah said, complying with Jessica's request. Even before she touched Jessica's sneaker at all, she was enamored with how Jessica floated there in the air, holding her sneaker out perfectly for her to kiss. Sarah moved her lips to the white toe cap of the sneaker, and placed a nice big kiss on it. She continued on, moving her kisses up to the laces, playing with them a bit with her teeth. She then stuck out her tongue, to slowly brush against Jessica's ankle, before moving her mouth down to the side of the sneaker, where she licked along the white sides of the converse. Moving her tongue along the sides, closer and closer to the front, she finished by taking the toe of the sneaker in her mouth, and sucking on it for a few seconds, before removing her mouth from the toe, with a nice audible pop.

Ooooh I like her, that felt insanely good. Jessica heard Emilia say in her mind.

"Have you done that before?" Jessica asked Sarah.

"Once or twice, but nothing like" Sarah gestured to Jessica floating in the air, "this."

Emilia lowered Jessica's body down so that she was about a foot off the ground. Jessica looked over at the place where all the shoes used to be, and only saw one pair left, a pair of well worn turquoise toms. "I assume those are your shoes over there?"

"How did you know?" Sarah laughed.

Sarah watched as her shoes lifted up into the air, and moved closer to the girls. One shoe moved to Jessica's face, and the other moved to Sarah's. "Do you ever smell your shoes?"

"Only all the time. I live alone, so it's the best thing I can get most days."

"Well it might be nice, but it won't be the best you'll get today." Jessica said with a wink. The shoes at each girl's face moved in, pressing their openings up to the girls' faces, allowing them to inhale Sarah's foot scent. Both girls moaned as they enjoyed the smell coming from the toms, before Emilia moved them away from both girls' faces.

"I have smelled my shoes many times before, but nothing like that!"

"If you liked that, there's a lot more I have to show you."

"Oooo I can't wait!" Sarah said, and then she gasped. All of a sudden, Emilia had used her magical abilities to lift this gorgeous yoga instructor's perfect figure up off the ground a couple feet. Both of Sarah's toms then hovered over to her feet, and placed themselves on her feet snugly, and Sarah was then guided back down to the ground by Emilia's powerful telekinesis. "Wow, I am impressed!"

"Just getting started hun!" Jessica said, before mentally telling Emilia I am so glad you are here with your magic powers. I never thought I would have a chance like this!

All for the purpose of having a good time sugar!

"So, how about we head on over to your place?" Jessica said to Sarah.

"Sure thing! It's a bit of a walk from here though, which is why I love these toms, they are extremely comfortable and light on my feet, so it makes the walk much easier."

"Well, if you're ok with it, and I have a feeling you will be, I have another means of transportation in mind." Jessica said as she held out her hand. "Take it."

Sarah grabbed hold of Jessica's hand, and was lifted up into the air again, so that she was levitating next to Jessica. Both girls moved towards the door, which magically opened for them to exit. Sarah's belongings lifted up off the ground, and followed them closely, much to Sarah's surprise.

Once outside, the girls floated higher and higher until they were above the rooftops, and they started moving with great speed towards Sarah's apartment. Emilia's magic was at work, shielding both girls from the air, so that even though they were flying at high speed, they felt only a slight breeze on their bodies.

"So what were you saying about your apartment being a bit of a walk?" Jessica said to Sarah, and both girls just giggled.

12