A Magical Visitor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Rachel was a good distance out of Emilia's way, she released the girl she was holding from her telekinetic grasp, and the girl lunged at her sneakers. The girl could not stop kissing and licking, and rubbing her sneakers, and barely took a breath. She licked the soles until they were wet, she kissed the toe and sides furiously, and she rubbed the sneaker all over her face, worshipping it, just like her life really did depend on it. Rachel just let out a small laugh as she watched how desperately this girl was worshipping her sneakers. Rachel knew she had nice feet, but didn't know they were this nice! At this thought she giggled again.

Having this girl just go crazy over her sneakers, even if it wasn't by her choice, made Rachel realize just how much power she had, and she loved it. This thought alone almost put her over the edge, as the dildo in her snatch continued to move in and out. Having and using all of this power, and controlling people against their will was quite the turn on for Rachel. She would definitely think of this when she climaxed, but before she did, she wanted to see what Emilia had in stores for the remaining women.

Emilia looked at the remaining six women, and started thinking of what she could do. She just wanted to stay in her comfortable position, sitting in the air with her converse covered feet resting on the back of her genie slave, but that didn't mean another version of herself couldn't have fun in her place. Emilia decided she wanted to make six copies of herself, all mentally and physically connected to her, so that any touch or feeling one of her copies experienced, she felt it too. So if they all experienced the same feeling, she would experience that feeling, but six times stronger. This would make quite the orgasm for her, so why was she wasting time thinking about it?

I wish for you to make six identical copies of me, naked, but all wearing tall ugg boots. I wish that the remaining six women from the yoga studio would want nothing else but to give my clones extreme pleasure. They will pair off with a clone, and make them cum to their hearts desire. Madeline snapped her fingers, and six copies of Emilia appeared out of nowhere, naked, floating in the air, all wearing ugg boots. Each clone hovered over to one of the yoga studio women, who were itching to pleasure these perfect clones. Madeline, through the mental connection to Emilia, knew that she was supposed to leave all six yoga women up into the air, to join their floating Emilia clone counterparts. Not wanting to be punished anymore, Madeline obeyed, and levitated all six yoga women up, and brought them into the arms of their respective Emilia clone, all of them beginning with a passionate kiss.

From there, what the women did differed. One of the couples just kept making out. Another one had a yoga girl licking and teasing a Emilia clone's nipples. Two of the couples already had the yoga girls down at the Emilia clones' feet, worshipping their ugg boots like it was their favorite thing to do. The last two Emilia clones were being eaten out by their partnered yoga girls, and were moaning loudly.

Normally, a girl would not feel much of, or take much pleasure in having her shoes worshipped, but Emilia made a wish to change that. I wish that both Emilia clones having their ugg boots worshipped felt every little touch on those boots, and the more intense the touch, lick, or kiss, the more pleasure they felt from it. Madeline waved her hand through the air to make it so.

As the new wish took effect, Emilia really began to feel the effects of her clones being pleasured. She began to moan loudly, the loudest of any of her clones, since she was experiencing all of their feelings all at once. She decided that this was one of her favorite wishes so far, not having to do anything to experience a very powerful orgasm.

Rachel just watched, having an orgasmic time herself, as the woman at her feet continued to worship her sneakers. The sneakers continued to kiss and lick her fuzzy socked feet, and her new dildo toy kept moving in and out of her pussy, keeping her on the edge. She didn't want to orgasm yet, but she would when Emilia did, which would make it that much better. Anticipating that this was close though, she telekinetically turned on the vibrating function of her dildo, which caused her body to spasm for a second, the pleasure being almost too much.

Emilia was in heaven. She wiggled her toes in her converse sneakers, moving them around a bit on Madeline's back to tease her. She was getting very worked up from the combined feelings of her clones, but was able to conceal it very well. Once she came though, this would not be possible. She would not be able to hide the monstrous orgasm that was building between her legs. Not wanting to wait for it any longer, she let it happen, and it was glorious!

Emilia screamed out in pleasure, as she allowed the orgasm to take hold of her body, her waist dry humping in the air. Rachel, not wanting to miss out on the fun, released her hold on her own orgasm, and she too screamed out loudly, as the climax finally came over her body. Madeline, being very worked up from all the wishing, was unfortunately not allowed to cum, for Emilia did not want to give her the satisfaction.

After the mutual orgasm was over, Rachel telekinetically pulled the vibrating dildo out of her pussy, and mentally commanded it to stop vibrating. It was all covered in her fluids, and she had an idea of how she would clean it.

"I wish that the girl worshipping my feet would take a break from my sneakers, and suck this dildo clean. Once it is clean, she is to sit still on the ground, waiting for further instructions." Madeline snapped her fingers, and Rachel levitated the soaked dildo down to the woman at her sneakers. Immediately, seeing the dildo coming towards her, the woman took her mouth off of Rachel's sneakers, and opened her mouth to receive the dildo. Rachel moved it in and out of the girl's mouth, letting her suck all of the juices off of it slowly. Once Rachel was satisfied that it was clean, she hovered the dildo out of the girl's mouth, and had it sit in the air next to her, as she took a sitting position on the ground, and seemed to sit there, still as a statue.

Mentally commanding Madeline to lift up from her spot on the ground, Emilia lifted her converse sneakers off of her back, and let her do so. Madeline lifted herself up into the air in front of Emilia, just like she was ordered to.

What did you think of me making you use your magic? It was fun wasn't it? You can see now just how powerful we goddesses can be. We can control anyone we want. We can create and change whatever we want. If we decide so, there is no more free will. Keep this in mind, but don't be afraid to have a little fun with it. I sure did today.

"But, what will happen to all of those women? They have lives, they are people!" Madeline asked.

They don't matter dear, this was only a dream, remember?

"A dream?! You mean to tell me that none of this actually hap-"

That was all Madeline could get out of her mouth before she lurched upright in her bed, now awake from the dream Emilia gave her.

Now you see why I saved that for a dream honey. Part of me wants to try that out in real life though, and by looking in your mind, part of you wants to as well. Emilia giggled into her mind, her voice fading away gradually.

"It was just a dream, fuck..." Madeline said, still in shock, laying her head back against her pillow.