A Magical Visitor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How do you like those clear converse sneakers babe? I think they would look better off, don't you?

I do think she looks quite sexy with them on, but I do agree with you, more fun can be had with those sneakers off.

I'll give you the first sniff, how about that? For being a wonderful girlfriend!

Me?! You're the one who is wonderful! Spoiling me with your powers! I should be the one worshipping you, not these women!

Oh hush baby. I love you, there is no need for that. You will get the first taste of her feet because I want you to have the first taste. Jessica gave a silent command to the teen, who stopped walking, looked up from her phone, and put it in her back pocket. She then moved closer to Sarah, lifted her own leg, untied her sneaker, and handed the sneaker to Sarah. Sarah did not waste any time, and took a deep whiff from the opening of the sneaker. The teen had built up quite a stench wearing these sneakers, and Sarah was enjoying every sniff.

Before the teen put her socked foot back on the ground, she was lifted up into the air, and her other clear converse sneaker was magically untied by Jessica's power. The sneaker moved through the air to Jessica's face, where it hovered over her nose, allowing her to experience the sweet smell of the sneaker as well.

Wanting some entertainment as they sniffed the sneakers, Jessica commanded the mature brunette to walk to the blonde teen, and had the blonde teen present her sweaty socked feet to the brunette. To get a little more comfortable, Jessica snapped her fingers, and a loveseat appeared out of thin air, floating a couple feet off the ground. Jessica used her powerful telekinesis to move both herself and Sarah up into the floating loveseat, and faced the loveseat towards the teen and mature brunette, so that they were ready to enjoy the show.

Jessica thought she would make things even more interesting, and pointed a finger at the blonde teen. Before her eyes, the teen's body started to grow larger. Her body was multiplying in size, until she was about 20 feet tall. This made her feet much bigger as well, now about three feet long. Being magically enlarged by Jessica, the blonde did not grow out of her clothes. Her clothes magically grew with her, including her socks. Jessica noted that now that the teen's socks were much bigger than they were before, the smell that emanated from them was also much stronger, and filled more of the surrounding area. This was a plus in Jessica's book.

Now, Jessica hovered the teen into a sitting position about a foot off the ground, and extended her legs for her, so they were parallel with the ground. This allowed the mature brunette to have the perfect position, as she was commanded to approach the now enlarged teen's giant socked feet. With a large orange sock and a large yellow sock in front of her, the brunette began with the yellow socked foot, and rubbed her face up against its sole. While the brunette began to worship the giant teen's socked feet, the blonde nineteen year old was commanded by Jessica to begin masturbating.

The blonde teen immediately stuck her hand down her pants, and started to finger herself. She was ordered to keep going, no matter how many climaxes she had. Not able to do anything but comply, the blonde teen continued to pleasure herself until the powerful goddess commanding her told her otherwise.

Jessica snapped her fingers, and the brunette was instantly naked. Jessica picked her up off of the ground with telekinesis, and started to magically rub her naked body up against the large yellow sock of the teenager. Jessica went one step further, and used her mind control to modify the brunette's mind. She made it so that the brunette loved women's socks, especially smelly ones, and having her body rubbed up against these giant socks was nothing short of ecstacy.

The mature brunette, having her naked body rubbed against the smelly sock, was moaning loudly with pleasure, hoping that this moment never ended. The sock was extremely soft against her bare skin, and tickled her nipples in just the right way. The brunette even spread her legs a little bit so that her vagina would get some exposure to the sock as well.

Jessica and Sarah continued to smell the blonde teen's sneakers and watch the show unfolding before them, all thanks to Jessica's new goddess magic. I think we can take things up a notch, don't you?

Sarah bit her lip. What did you have in mind babe? Jessica's answer was to use her mind to move the clear converse sneakers away from both of their faces. Jessica pointed at the blonde teen and the brunette. The brunette stopped rubbing up against the blonde's sock for a moment, and the blonde teen remained in her sitting position, a foot off the ground, but seemed to grow bigger and bigger. Even in her sitting position, her head seemed to rise above the rooftops of the buildings around her as she continued to grow, still masturbating as she did so.

When Jessica was finally satisfied with her size, the teen's feet and socks were now 20 feet long. Now that's more like it! Jessica was pleased with her work, but she was not done yet. She ordered the blonde teen to bend her knees, and bring the soles of her feet together, so that her legs formed a diamond shape. The brunette woman was then levitated in between the two socked feet, where her body then resumed its up and down motion. The increase in sock size caused the brunette's arousal to skyrocket. She was now screaming out in pleasure, but those screams were muffled, since she was surrounded by the giant blonde teen's socked feet.

Jessica let them continue on, as she had an idea for herself and her girlfriend. Since the blonde teen's sneakers were not on her feet at the time of her growth, they remained at their original size. Jessica wanted to change this. She moved both sneakers far enough away from the four girls, and then pointed at them, using her mind to make them grow larger and larger. They grew big enough to where the giant blonde teen could put the shoes back on. The sneakers were now over twenty feet long, and about 7 feet high at the ankle. This was plenty of room for what Jessica had in mind.

Jessica lowered both sneakers to the ground, their laces flopping about carelessly. She didn't care if she crushed any buildings or destroyed anything by dropping the giant sneakers in the street, she was a goddess and could do whatever she wanted.

After the sneakers were settled on the ground, she levitated herself and Sarah up from the loveseat, and snapped her fingers to make it disappear. She then hovered them over to the giant sneakers, and into the opening of the right sneaker. Jessica set both of them down on the insole inside the giant sneaker. The smell, overwhelming for someone who did not enjoy foot odor, was like a fresh summer breeze for both Sarah and Jessica.

So, what do you think? Not bad huh?

I like where your mind is at! And it is super cool you can make shoes larger like this.

I thought you would like it! I'm really enjoying the smell in here, it's perfect!

Me too! It makes me want to fuck you, right here on her insole. Right here in the sneaker.

You read my mind. Jessica said mentally, and bit her lip. The girls embraced each other, and began to make out. The moment they touched one another, they were instantly naked, thanks to Jessica's magic power. They moved their hands over their partners' body, and it didn't take long before they were lying on the insole of the giant sneaker. Jessica used her magic to simulate a large dildo inserting itself into each of their pussies. Both girls began to moan as they rode the magical dildos. Jessica used her goddess powers to move both dildos in and out of both their pussies at the same time. She was intent on both of them finishing together.

Sarah was in awe of her girlfriend's power. She enlarged the sneakers of a beautiful blonde, and now they were having sex in her sneaker. It was very, very hot. Sarah didn't know how this could get any better. She was enjoying every single second of this day so far, and knew that the rest of the time she was with Jessica would feel the exact same way.

Both girls were nearing climax. Jessica wanted an explosive finish, so she stopped moving the brunette's body up in down in between the teen's socks, and had the teen seperate her feet just a bit. She separated them just enough to where Jessica could use her telekinesis to slip the large orange sock off of her foot. She levitated this sock over to the sneaker that she and Sarah were in. Jessica first used her mind to move both her and Sarah, still embraced and on the verge of climax, up in the air a little bit, and telekinetically moved the giant sock so that it surrounded both girls' bodies, but just enough so that their heads were sticking out the top.

The feeling of the blonde teen's soft smelly sock was enough to push both girls over the edge. They both screamed out orgasmically, and leaked their juices out onto the sock surrounding them both.

Once they had come down from their climax, Sarah and Jessica just held each other, wrapped up in the teen's sock, laying on the insole of her giant sneaker. I have another thing I want to try Sarah heard Jessica's voice in her mind.

Well, there's not much I can do to stop you. If you want something, it's yours!

I know Jessica said mentally, then put on a cheeky smile.

Jessica started by using her powers to lift both girls up out of the sneaker, and unwrapping the sock from their bodies. She snapped her fingers to put their clothes back on, the same ones they were wearing not long ago. Jessica extended her hand towards the blonde teen and the mature brunette, and the blonde began to shrink back down to her normal size, all of her clothes, socks and sneakers included, following suit.

Once she was back to normal size, Jessica telekinetically moved the rogue sock and both sneakers towards the girl, and ordered her to put them back on. Jessica snapped again, and the mature brunette was instantly dressed again, and was sent off on her way, not remembering anything about what just happened. When the blonde was fully dressed again, she too went about her business, after being lowered back down to the ground.

Jessica lowered both her and Sarah down in the middle of the street, touching her red velvet platform sneakers onto the pavement. With a simple thought from her mind, Jessica began to grow in size, as the blonde teen had, but she grew bigger, much bigger. Jessica grew to big that the height of her red velvet platform sneakers matched the height of the buildings around her. She then picked Sarah up off the ground, and placed her body on the top of her left velvet sneaker, securing her with her mind. Jessica, not wanting to scare off potential targets, made it normal for her new giant self to be walking around town.

Jessica then began to walk around, the world below her crumbling under the power of her sneakers. She quickly came upon a park, where dozens of women were enjoying the sun by participating in a number of different activities, such as sunbathing, softball, running, and yoga. Jessica wanted to interrupt their day for her amusement.

She raised her right foot a bit off the ground in front of her, and telekinetically took her sneaker off, making it hover not far from her socked foot. She glanced down at the pink socks she was wearing, manifesting them on her feet when she clothed herself after having sex with Sarah in the blonde teen's sneaker. Jessica then glanced down at the park full of lovely ladies, and began to hear faint screams as little by little, every woman in the park was picked up in the air. All of the ladies were then levitated into Jessica's giant floating sneaker, where they were placed around the edges of the sneaker's inside. Jessica wanted worshippers in her sneakers to worship her feet, and this was one way of doing that.

Once Jessica had telekinetically moved every woman in the park into her giant sneaker, she used her mind to place the sneaker back on her right, pink sock covered foot. Once it was snug, and she could feel all of the little bodies rubbing up against her socked foot, she lowered her sneaker clad foot back down to the ground and continued to walk around. As she walked around, she could hear all of the screams and cries coming from all the women in her shoe. Normally they would be impossible for Jessica to hear, but she gave herself super hearing when she grew to her massive size so that she could still hear people talking on the street below.

Jessica didn't want to stray too far from her ten block man free zone, so she decided to circle back to the park where the women were at, and sit down on the grass. Being so large, her ass took up the whole park by itself. Jessica extended her legs out straight, and crossed one over the other, hovering Sarah to her so they could be closer to each other.

Jessica looked around her woman only area, and felt the presence of many more women. She sent a mental command to all of them, and ordered them to come to her large body. Once all of the women were assembled, she lifted all of the women up into the air easily, for her goddess powers were very strong, and split them into three groups. The first group was hovered to her tits, while the second group hovered to her pussy. She snapped her fingers, and she was now naked, except for her socks and red velvet platform sneakers. The third group were sent down to her sneakers.

Jessica began by making Sarah's body bigger, but only about a quarter of her size. She watched as Sarah grew larger, her clothes and her white slip on converse sneakers growing in size too. Sarah's height only came up to about Jessica's knees, but she was still about 100 feet tall now, with sneakers that were about 10 feet long. Jessica levitated Sarah into the air, and then used her powers to float her sneakers off of her feet. Jessica then plucked two lucky volunteers from the large group of women, and hovered one of them into each of Sarah's sneakers, binding them down telekinetically onto Sarah's insoles. Jessica then levitated Sarah's sneakers back on her feet, and set her back down on the ground, the two volunteers in her sneakers being crushed by Sarah's big feet.

As for the rest of the women, Jessica kept using her mind control to make the women at her tits play with her nipples, kissing them and massaging them. She had the women at her pussy float to her clit, where they started to massage her clit, causing Jessica to let out a moan. The women near Jessica's sneakers were hovered to the soles, and spread out among the white rubber bottoms. Held in place by her telekinesis, they were ordered to begin kissing, licking and worshipping the white rubber soles of Jessica's sneakers. Jessica used her magic to make sure that she could feel each tiny kiss, lick, and nuzzle from each of the women at her sneaker soles.

Satisfied with her work, and beginning to come close to climax, thanks to the women at her clit, Jessica leaned back on the air, using her telekinetic powers to hold her back up in the air. I could get used to this. I really feel powerful now. How are you doing there hun?

I'm doing alright, but I could use a little sneaker worship for myself.

Done. Jessica pointed at Sarah. Sarah lifted off the ground, her sneakers hovering off long enough for both the women inside them to be floated out, and placed back on the ground. Sarah's sneakers then levitated back on her feet, and she began to grow larger once again. This time, she grew bigger than Jessica. Sarah was now double Jessica's size, as she hovered there in the air. I will worship your sneakers myself!

Sarah's sneaker clad feet hovered towards Jessica's large mouth, which was anticipating their arrival. As soon as they were close enough, Jessica planted a kiss on the toe of Sarah's right sneaker. She then used her tongue to lick all around the toe, and then moved Sarah's sneaker around in the air so that the sole was now facing her, so that Jessica could begin licking her giant sneaker sole. Jessica reached up with both hands to grab onto the sneaker, overjoyed with the size of it, more of which for her to worship. Jessica continued to worship Sarah's sneaker, enough to where Sarah stuck her hand down her tights, and began to finger herself to the sight of her giant girlfriend worshipping her even more giant sneaker.

Jessica began to cum, the tiny massages in her clit being too much for her to handle. She moaned in pleasure, feeling every little kiss and massage at her nipples, as well as at the soles of her sneakers.

Seeing Jessica cum made Sarah climax as well. She screamed out, floating there in the air, with her finger down her pants, and her sneaker being licked and worshipped by her girlfriend. Sarah was then levitated back down to the ground in her new giant form, almost causing a small earthquake as she made contact.

I think that's about enough of this messing around, what do you think babe?

I think you're right, I've had enough for today, being a giant is tiring work! Even if we have only been giant for under an hour.

I think we should head back to my place, spend the night in my bed for a change, and you can meet my roommate too!

I like that idea, does she also like feet?

You know she does! Jessica winked at her girlfriend.

Then what are you waiting for? Let's get over there! At this, Jessica lifted her body up from the ground, and placed herself on her feet so that she was standing about waist high next to Sarah. Sarah reached her hand down, motioning for Jessica to grab hold. They began to walk towards Jessica's apartment, which was not far given their extremely long legs. The women worshipping the soles of Jessica's sneakers were crushed the moment she placed her feet on the ground, and the women in her clit and at her tits fell off of her body, and down to the ground, very few surviving the fall. Jessica and Sarah walked along, leaving giant footprints behind them from their sneakers.

Once they were getting close to Jessica's apartment, she snapped her fingers and magically put her clothes back on. She then levitated both herself and Sarah up into the air just a bit, and used her power to shrink them back down to normal size. Now they were back to their normal selves, walking in the door of Jessica's apartment building, the door opening on its own.

Jessica lazily waved her hand behind her, and all of the destruction and death that both women caused was instantly fixed. All of the buildings that were destroyed were now perfectly repaired and back to their original state. The giant footprints in the ground disappeared, and all of the women who died were alive again, and back to where they originally were before Jessica used her mind control to summon them. All of the women who were at the park were no longer in Jessica's sneaker, and were returned to their activities of sunbathing, running and yoga.

It was as if nothing had happened, as Jessica and Sarah walked into the lobby of the apartment building. The only women who remembered anything about the day's happenings were Jessica and Sarah. All of the women in the ten block radius had no recollection of the events that happened. Jessica put a smile on her face as she flicked her hand back at the open door of the apartment building, not needing to turn back to see it magically close behind her.

12