All Comments on 'A Magnificent Bastard Pt. 02'

by scenester

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

Really enjoyed this. Don't take another 2 years to write the next chapter.

orefinnorefinnalmost 8 years ago
Very well written!

You write well! Your stories have depth and are nicely drawn. I especially compliment you on your sex scenes as they are realistic without being gross or garish. Words passed between lovers tend to be short yet have some meaning. Your physical descriptions of Rachel and Jake really paint a mental picture and flow appropriately with the story! I also commend you on letting the characters and their relationship grow and mature realistically. Thank you for sharing your talent and your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Could not stop!!!!!

I read pt 1 & 2 back to back next non stop. This story has major potential for a very happy ending, especially with the age difference. More soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love the way the story is headed...

And that's mostly do your prose and the way you write. Very good scenes and dialogue.

Threeson

DalhawkDalhawkalmost 8 years ago
So Well Done

Great story. Looking forward to reading more about these two.

scenesterscenesteralmost 8 years agoAuthor
WOW

thank you for all of the generous and supportive comments. In honesty, I didn't have a Pt. 3 in me when I finished this. I wasn't intending for it to end quite yet, but I didn't have any concrete ideas about where to take it. However, given all of the positive feedback, I've got a few inspirations mulling in my mind, and hope to get started on a Pt. 3 sometime this weekend.

Just letting all of you know that your kind words make a difference, so thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1st score of 5 I've ever given

Nice work. I like that girl! And I love your dialog "You're obviously good with your hands so you can shape the dough." Very clever considering the previous scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WANT TO BE SNOWED IN WITH THAT BABE!!!

Holy Fuck, Scenester - you achieved the impossible! My cock stayed hard as a rock through reading all of this masterpiece and then erupted in a gigantic flood of cum as it concluded and I could increase working it! You really know how to write fuck tales as this babe really will cause and inspire the hardest of erections - keep that cock hard - and assist in the result of a huge handful of cum when it's done!

I honestly haven't cummed with that intensity in months! Keep up the good work!!!!!

CatstongueCatstonguealmost 8 years ago
Good grief!

I thought part 1 was pretty much perfect when I read it years ago...you've topped it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I really like this. Yes, it has erotic moments but it's more than that. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Scenester - what a knock out!

Hi there I love the first magnificent bastard and stumbled across this chapter quite by accident. What a delight. You do write well. I love the characters, the dialog, the palpable chemistry, all sexy as hell. So I am joining your other fans. Dig deep and write a fitting chapter three - please.

elleayeareelleayeareover 7 years ago
Better than the first chapter

Sex was hotter. I'm surprised an ad agency had a Surface table. Most agencies are strictly Apple. Must have been an IPG agency

At first, I was questioning why a man I his early 40s would need viagra, but the explanation worked. Loved all the conversations; the right balance of awkward/flirty/casual/familiar/real. I usually prefer not to read stories written by men, but this worked very, very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant, from a Rachel

Bravo. How sensitively written. Been in the same shoes as Rachel re Josh, -and then healed by a gentle incredible lover 10 years my senior. You captured Sept-May romance well. How could they not fall in love? As you work out your story line for part 3 lots of options beyond your incredibly well described sex, from being a couple, to him helping her grow and deepen and trust to marry someone her age with the same life goals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous