All Comments on 'A Magnificent Bastard'

by scenester

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

What a well done, erotic story. Loved the humorous conversations (don't see that often). Small problems with commas and phrasing, but was able to slide right over them cause the story was so good. 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Office hours...

Office hours for your writing class would be fun! The dialogue was incredible; smart and social people talk like that. They fell down! Thanks for that! I have huge crushes on both Jake and Rachel, well written and paced. Favorite Lit story of 2014. Thanks fot making my night.

cliqueggecliqueggealmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed your writing - thank you

scenesterscenesteralmost 10 years agoAuthor
thanks all

Yeah, there are some typos that I hope to fix after the weekend. Need a few days away from the story to read it fresh and catch the rest of the mistakes. I was not weighing a sequel, but given the reaction I am now tempted. I am of two minds: one is to go with a direct sequel given what was hinted here with Rachel visiting with her boyfriend in tow and letting spicy three way (or more-way) hijinks ensue or fast forward a few years later and let this be an ongoing series with two people connecting and reconnecting at different points in life. Thoughts?

elleayeareelleayearealmost 10 years ago
Nice realism

The first page sounded too much like work. Well, my workplace anyway. It wasn't the hottest story, but I really liked the realism and loved the characters.

elleayeareelleayearealmost 10 years ago
One more thing

I think the second option, sort of a "same place next year" type thing sounds more interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good writing

I keep track of the best authors to re-read their stuff. This is one fine piece of work. And best of all, I now see that there is a part 2! Onward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Creampie as a tag....but condoms?

Safe sex has no place in a fantasy, unless you are selling condoms. If i wanted condoms, i would read Harlequin or something. Ruined the story completely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous