A Maid Made for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to lick your pussy, Michelle," she breathed in my ear as she ran her tongue around my ear and flicked my earring.

"I want to run my tongue over your pussy lips and fuck your cunt with my tongue...and kiss your pussy like I kiss your mouth." She said as she slid her lips around to kiss me gently on the lips and slowly snake her tongue into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck PLEASE, Alexis" I moaned into her mouth.

She pulled back and smiled before pushing my legs a little further up and off of the arms of the chair so my knees were touching my shoulders, leaving my pussy and asshole completely exposed to her gaze.....and her tongue as she bent down between my legs to wetly lick my asshole before running her tongue lightly up and around my pussy lips. I was moaning with pleasure as she kissed my cunt and pushed her tongue up my wet tunnel.

"Mmmm," Alexis moaned in my pussy. "I've wanted your pussy in my face for so long."

I could feel my juice running, wetting her face as she lapped at my clit. She lightly licked up my pussy lips and then back down to run her wet tongue around and around my asshole. I could hear her tongue as it lapped inside my wet cunt before her lips softly sucked my clit. Over and over she lapped at my asshole, fucked my cunt with her tongue and then placed her mouth over my clit, rimming her tongue around and around it. I could feel the waves coming on as I pulled her face into my crotch, and I began to buck against her mouth as I came, spasming against her face.

"Oh, YES, Alexis! Lick me. You're tongue feels so good in my pussy. Oh, please! Fuck me with your tongue." I was bucking against her face and pulling her beautiful head of hair into my crotch as such intense waves of pleasure had me cumming in her mouth.

My toes curled and I pushed my pussy into her face until I could talk again.

As my breathing became a little more 'normal' I placed legs back on the arms of the salon chair before I cupped her face and brought her up to kiss her mouth as my pussy quaked and I lightly ran my hands over her breasts.

I kissed her full on the lips, tasting my own pussy on her tongue before snaking my tongue up her neck and sucking on her earlobe.

"That was exquisite, Alexis," I whispered in her ear.

I brought her up to almost a standing position over me as I pulled her closer and placed my lips over her nipple, sucking it gently. My hand trailed down to softly rub her mound before running my finger over her wet pussy lips. Her cunt was so wet and I knew she was wet from licking me. My middle finger slid in easily as I kissed her lips and began to pump my finger in and out of her pussy and then slid in two fingers pushing against her cunt as my thumb circled her hard little clit.

I continued to finger fuck her as my lips alternated sucking first one nipple and then the other, then reaching up to kiss her lips and suck her tongue that still had a distinct taste of my pussy. She ran her fingers through my hair as she brought my lips to meet hers, sucking my tongue and moaning softly in my mouth as her body began to buck against my hand. I was thrilled to know I could make this beautiful woman cum. Her pelvis thrust into my hand as my fingers pumped in and out of her cunt and her clit was a hard little rock as my thumb continued to circle it.

"Oh! Shit, Michelle, fuck me PLEASE," Alexis whimpered as her crotch bucked against my hand. I could feel the walls of her cunt spasm around my fingers as she collapsed against me, running her tongue lightly over my neck as she fell like jello into me.

"Maybe the idea of having a 'personal attendant' wasn't a bad thing," I observed. "I didn't know how pleasurable it would be."

Alexis licked my lips and toyed with my nipple, relishing in the afterglow.

BOB was destined for the trash and I had to admit John comes up with some pretty good ideas at times-Alexis was a 'maid' made for me......and it was only the beginning.

12