All Comments on 'A Maid's Tail Ch. 07: Saturday'

by T_Silverwolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TommybowlerTommybowlerover 9 years ago
I love your writing

I had been hoping there would be another part to this story. The writing is a pleasure to read. The story and character development is great. I read your comment about being homeless it does suck and that is for sure. I have no idea where on this planet you are. If you are in Europe let me know. I am pretty much working my ass off do nothing right now while my finances get worse. But I have a roof over my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Keep Going!!! loving this series so far!!

T_SilverwolfT_Silverwolfover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you guys for the wonderful comments, once I get the revised version of this story up on my website and amazon, I'll probably revisit the characters and see where things go.

In the meantime, though, I've got 2 other book projects to finish (including my Dragon (S)Layers erotic fantasy novel and another special something. For 2015, I'd really like to pump out anothr novella with Kim and Co. and get the catgirl maid text game up there. . . I've got plans, just need some stability so I can enact them!

MastersWenchMastersWenchover 9 years ago
You did it again!

I've really enjoyed reading this story so much! I love your writing style. I can really see this being published and bringing in a few bucks before you know it! Keep up the great work! Thank you again.

MastersWench

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dancing Kitty

I like the thought of Kitty being taught to dance by Sylvia. Erotic dance I presume. If Sylvia wants to keep Kitty in peak condition she could train her in pole dancing. It would be a challenge for kitty to learn pole dancing being her age. You might want to consult a pole dance trainer to get those charters right.

I have enjoyed the story so far and hope for a continuation.

Sincerely Yours

Grey Master

MikerpenMikerpenover 9 years ago
Does not read like a draft.

This not not read like a draft. Instead it reads like an erotic story with a trace of humor. Liked it a lot! Look forward to more with these characters. What changes, mental or physical will happen to the maid?

T_SilverwolfT_Silverwolfover 9 years agoAuthor
Just leaving a note

Hey, everyone. Thanks /so much/ for your support. It really means a lot to me and I'll never be able to thank you properly, but I can tell this needs to go places, so I'm going to try and get more catgirl maid up next month. I'm trying my best to get in doors somewhere, then I'll be able to get more done.

I put up an ebook version (including revisions and some other stuff) on my site and I wanted to spread the word around a bit, so if you enjoyed this story and you'd like to help support the next book, please check out: https://payhip.com/b/D0s8 and use the code Literotica to save 25% instantly.

TaelynnTaelynnabout 9 years ago

I'd kill for a continuation of this! It's so well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
omg !

I loved this series, soooooo hope we see it continued somewhere along the way!

now, if they , had a great dane to compare kim to as a pet, this would have met my deepest fantasy. (big blush)

looking forward to more

les_carrie@yahoo.com

taco1085taco1085about 7 years ago
thank you

I love this story, i am not sure why i have not read it sooner. I love your stories and i am sorry you are depressed. I know what that is like and it is not fun. If your readers can ever help and be there for you please let us know. May your thoughts be light and your burdens be few....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect.

Just perfect. I've never cum so hard .....

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
I Figured It Out

I figured out why this story is weird (in a good way) it's because they're dominating her without actually telling her what to do. They're leaving it entirely up to her imagination and willingness to please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MeeWOW!!!!!

Absolutely,paws down,100% the best erotic story I have ever read. Superb work Tammy, I loved it and am now going to enjoy Part Two.

Brilliant

Mike

x

ps

I am going to share this with my feline Sub.

leo03007leo03007over 2 years ago

I need this series to never end just superb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous