A Maid's Tail Ch. 13: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood there silently, willing her heart to slow, her breathing to come smoother. Neither of which were happening by the time she finished laying out the meal she'd created for her masters. Funny how quick that word came to her mind.

Funny how right it seemed.

Kimberly went to gather the family when she saw Elliot had done it for her. He and Rebeca were just hitting the landing and while she found her place at the table he went to get Sylvia. Rebeca grinned apologetically as she took her seat. "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. . . .I uh- wasn't thinking."

"It's all right, but 'cat milf'?"

"The internet is a strange beast." Rebeca grinned playfully. "Though technically I suppose it should be Milf-chan? There's a thought."

That infectious smile disappeared when Sylvia entered the room. The air took on a distinct chill that followed the entire meal to the point where Kim was tempted to speak up and try to provide some jokes or something- but she didn't. It wasn't her place to speak at her masters table, this was something that was quietly agreed upon by the McKennas long before she'd met them; Sylvia and Rebeca were and always would be oil and water.

Kim waited through desert, normally something that would've usually been left to one of the McKennas to deal with, but something in the air between Sylvia and Elliot told her something else was on their mind. They didn't invite her to leave, they didn't mention paying her and maybe most telling, she hadn't had a chance to tell them of what she'd done with regards to Rebeca's internet situation.

Yes, there was something different about tonight. Something put on pause with the presence of the young woman across the table. But, just as the first night they'd eaten together, that damnable silence clung between them and no one seemed to have the willpower to brave the divide; Elliot made some vain attempts with Rebeca, managing only a perfunctory 'yes,' 'yeah,' or 'nope' as she ate.

It hurt to see, but Kim kept her mouth shut until the girl eventually excused herself and thanked Kim for dinner. "Oyasuminasai, chichi." She said with a pointed look to Elliot, ignoring the sudden withering stare from Sylvia. The way her mouth quirked, as if she was suppressing a grin said that she felt some private victory was won. Elliot didn't reply in kind, he simply nodded. With a final glance towards Sylvia, the young woman trundled upstairs in search of her bed- or more likely- something to weather the night recording videos.

Elliot leaned back in his chair, his broad shoulders tense while he shared a look with Sylvia. The look was a familiar one- the wary eyes of someone who wasn't giving up on cracking a puzzle despite running out of hints and help. Sylvia, meanwhile, looked right back at him with cool dispassion that said she probably felt she'd done nothing wrong.

Maybe she hadn't. Even if she had, it didn't seem likely an apology was coming any time soon. She took a final bite of pie and set the plate aside for Kim to dutifully collect. Eventually she spoke in that low rumbling purr she managed when she knew she had the upper hand. "She needs internet access to upload her videos."

Elliot stared at her.

Those mismatched eyes betrayed nothing of what was going on in her head and the mistress of the house simply swept her hair back behind her ears, leaning forward. "I heard her bitching about it on the phone yesterday."

"Ahm," Kim cleared her throat. "If I may?"

They both looked to her.

"I was going to speak to you about it, I ahm. . ." Under their gaze Kim was reminded how truly powerful they both were in their own way. Elliot's was the quietly determined light that shone against the tempestuous fire of Sylvia's inner self; both of them dwarfing their catgirl in ways she could only barely comprehend. To stand in their wake was to bathe in the warmth and risk the burns of the heat. It was a special kind of hell.

One Kim was beginning to realize she was addicted to.

She started again: "I asked the cable company to install a line out here, they haven't responded yet, I can still cancel it if you didn't want to. . ." She swallowed, clasping her hands in front of her demurely.

The two McKennas shared a glance before Elliot asked: "You just decided to have them come out here and do it?"

"You ah. . ." Kim licked her lips, not sure how to phrase it so he wasn't blatantly overstepping her bounds. "I'm paid to serve the family, master McKenna."

Sylvia's gaze sharpened noticeably as she eyed their maid, a subtle twist of her lips churned at the edge with that kind of smirk of someone so utterly in charge that she could have told Kim to get on her knees and she'd know the demand would be fulfilled.

She might not have been wrong to, but it still reminded Kim she may have been in over her head.

Elliot's gaze was a bit more reserved, skeptical. He pouted his lips slightly and rose. "Speaking of, let me go get that. . ."

As soon as he left for the study Sylvia was up, tightening the sash on her housecoat before she prowled up to Kim. In an instant she was in the older maid's space, breath hot across her throat. "You did that for us?"

"Y- yes mistress," came the whispered reply.

Sylvia touched her temple to Kim's ear and pulled in a deep drag of her scent, sighing out softly across the bare flesh of her neck. With a surprising gentleness, the mistress's lips grazed that same spot and she purred the most perfect heady growl Kimberly had ever heard. "What a good kitten you are."

Hot pinpricks tickled Kim's neck causing her to shiver in the aura of Sylvia's power, her breath came faster and her heart clenched tight. She couldn't think for a moment until she felt her mistress's lips touch her again. Briefly, in some distant part of her mind, she heard her body sigh out against Sylvia's. She couldn't stop it. She wasn't sure she wanted to.

The praise was intoxicating, the thought that her mistress actually approved of her. . . .when had this happened? Kim's breath hitched and she dared touch her mistress's robe, pinching the sash between trembling fingers as she tried to right herself mentally, to thank her and show her appreciation.

Instead, Sylvia took her hand- firm, confident. Unerring. "Put your hands on the table."

Kim swallowed, complied. Sylvia leaned against her just enough for her presence to be felt, straddling that fine line between domineering and claiming what was rightfully hers. She ran her hands through Kim's hair from behind, sliding her fingers through ready furrows in the maid's blonde mane- spreading out, massaging into her scalp, intertwining her digits so carefully that she didn't disturb the headband that gave Kim her ears--

She was their catgirl maid, she wasn't going to be allowed to think otherwise. Not even for a moment. Sylvia claimed more of her space and gently pushed to the balls of her feet, pressing against Kim's ass like Elliot had done-- another claim. Another demand. Kim breathed in sharp sips. "M- meow."

"Mrrrr," Sylvia purred hotly against Kim's ear. "Again."

Just as she opened her mouth Elliot stepped around the doorway. He hesitated briefly, watching. A sickening feeling came over Kim- that she needed to apologize. That she'd done something wrong-- but her mistresses assured her she hadn't:

"Again."

"M- Meow."

Elliot sauntered over to the table and dumped the fat envelope in front of her like a bear trap, primed and ready for her to let temptation rule out over service. She couldn't. She wouldn't. Obediently, carefully, she arched her back to present her ass to her mistress and her chest to her master. Her voice low, throaty, and quiet enough to be just for them. "Meowww."

The young man braced his hands on the table just across from his wife and his maid. "What are you doing to her?"

Sylvia murmured a long string of Spanish before she pulled Kim's hair back, forcing her to arch like a bow- to bend for her mistress. Kim gasped and clutched the table as her mistress wound her grip into one hand and leaned forward- she laced her freed hand between Kim's breasts and wrapped it around her throat, holding her husband's gaze as she bit into the tender flesh of their maid's shoulder. Half kiss, half nibble. All demand.

Kim fidgeted within the powerful and assured grip of her mistress, her breath a distant memory as the woman's grip tightened. Over her shoulder the masters of the house watched one another, waiting for one of them to make the next move-- neither of them gave in.

It was a test. It had to be. Kim mewled and rolled her voluptuous body back into Sylvia's, forcing the last of her held energy into the word: "Master."

She could feel the two of them look to her in that moment-- vulnerable, powerless within the eyes of her superiors. This was what they wanted, wasn't it? To feel supported- empowered. . . .this was Kim's place; to serve. "Meow. . ."

Sylvia bit a little harder, drawing back to kiss her throat after and- without relinquishing her grip, she whispered. "I want you to cum in her."

Elliot blushed. A genuine heat of surprise and lust sparked in his eyes as he watched his wife and maid. There was no question in the mistress's statement, there was no room for negotiation. There was no hesitation in Kim's body, either-- she arched her back and whispered, "let me serve you."

"Good kitty." Sylvia intoned. Slowly her hand draped down over Kim's shoulder and she eased around to stand beside her without giving her permission to relax from her arch. She looked to her husband and murmured another long string of sultry demand in that particular way she had with Spanish. She punctuated her demand by grabbing Kim's ass.

"Mew."

For his part in it, Elliot's gaze traced Kim's curves and slowly his blush started to erode as that familiar strength and presence took over and he seemed to realize what was being offered- or demanded- of him. Kim knew it was her place to serve, but Sylvia had no such interests. For her this was something she was firmly in control of and that was all right. . .

It was more than all right, really; as far as Kim was concerned, there was no distinction between right and wrong with these two-- and between the pair of them, she could feel that tingling sense of anticipation swell inside her. The promise of her duty as a maid- as their maid, the pressure she knew she was going to relieve and the vague notion that she'd actually brought something back into their relationship. . .

Sure, she hadn't mended the rift between Sylvia and Rebeca, but she'd proven herself to be firmly on their side and this- was this a reward for that loyalty? Kim whimpered when Sylvia's hand slid down to trail her spine, over the crest of her ass where she took up a length of Kim's tail and gave a playful tug. "Ah-" Kim dared to let her head lower.

"She likes that," Elliot said softly, rounding the table beside Sylvia and kissing her neck while the mistress continued to play with the maid's tail. "She's never had someone do anything with her there before us.

Did he sound hopeful? Was Kim hearing things? Almost as if on cue, Sylvia pulled more firmly- Kim clenched, they fought to take control of her tail, stretching and tightening- back and forth while Kim's shoulders sagged and she panted weakly.

Sylvia didn't bat an eye. "What a shame this makes her who she is. . ." Her own voice was getting a bit hazy while Elliot continued to massage her throat with his mouth, indulging that need within her, running her hand through his hair with half lidded eyes and a growing smirk.

"That's not what makes her who she is. . ."

"Mmmh."

Elliot nipped the woman's throat a few times and Sylvia's grip loosened on the tail, falling away gently as she reached back to claim the other thing that belonged to her- her hands worked over Elliot's head while she arched a little. "It's what makes her who she wants to be."

Kim stood there trembling in the wake of her mistress's attentions, panting weakly as she tightened up her body around her plug and, carefully, she looked to the pair out of the corner of her gaze. She was right, of course, but some part of her wanted it to be wrong.

"Upstairs," Sylvia whispered with no room for debate.

The three of them crept past Rebeca's room to the sound of her shouting hyperbolic nonsense at someone she was playing with: "Playing with you fuckers is like trying to rape a cactus." After a moment she added, "Either you stop while you're ahead or you commit and don't stop until it breaks and you're soaking wet!"

Elliot stopped with a look of utter disbelief aimed at his daughter's door, he snerked and tried not to laugh as they meandered on to the McKenna's bedroom. The moment he opened the door Kim realized there was something different about the place.

It started with the bed which she'd dutifully made up countless times but had never seen the dark sheets grace, then it extended to the small array of implements perched invitingly at the edge of it; a length of satin cloth, black and shimmering in the muted light of the moon and a small- familiar- collar made of leather that proudly proclaimed 'Kitty' in bright blue embroidery beside a ring meant for a leash.

The first time she'd seen it had been in the drawer beside the bed, the one she'd been afraid of opening up after seeing the two horse dildos-- the one's she'd named Phobos and Deimos; fear and panic; but this was different somehow. This was an invitation into their world once more and this time it was something they'd all walk into together.

Kimberly dampened her lips as her masters stepped inside, closed and locked the door behind them. The quiet understanding that the rest of the world would never realize what took place here sent a thrill through Kim-- forbidden knowledge and a taboo desire-- this was what her life was defined by these days, wasn't it?

She'd revel in it, she decided.

Neither of her masters gave her much of a choice in the matter- they immediately pinned her to the door, pressing their bodies together with hands braced on either side of Kim's head and their intent, intense, and hungry looks fixed right on her. Elliot kissed her. Hot, unrepentant, deep.

She melted in the heat of that demand while Sylvia undid the lacing of her maid's uniform, loosening it until Kim felt her body breathe in deeply without the tight stress of its fabric. Both her and Elliot trailed their free hands down her body, palming her generous breasts, massaging down her tummy-- they didn't even pause to draw it it out. They were claiming what was theirs together. In a breath Kim felt both hands cup her nether lips, their fingers intertwined and pressed against her soaking lips.

Kim slumped against the door, panting, trying to break the kiss and reclaim air but it was no use-- the McKennas picked up a slow rhythm together, pulling up, forcing Kim to the balls of her feet, then even higher almost to the tips of her toes. Their strong, immediate power left no room for hesitation or compromise.

There was one answer. One solution.

She surrendered to them.

She brought her trembling arms up across both their shoulders, whimpering and whining. Her body stole her reactions from her, arching and rolling on the knuckled surface pressed so tightly against her nethers. "mmph."

"Good girl," Sylvia purred.

This was her reward. "Mph!" Kim shuddered and whined again as Elliot drew back finally. She looked to her masters, utterly and totally wrapped up in their lust. Sylvia's mismatched eyes sharpened with a predatory glint, ever the dragon, before she looped around Elliot and ushered him away leaving Kim slumped and cold against the door.

The mistress didn't care, she didn't claim to, she took as she desired and delighted in every moment of it. She lead Elliot to the edge of the bed and, even as she was undoing his belt, she looked at Kim expectantly- her gaze flicked to the collar. A demand.

Kim swallowed as she half-stumbled over to the bed and picked up the implement of her inevitable submission. Or possibly the opening of a new chapter in her life. A powerful one that wouldn't let her shy away from what she wanted most. . .

Elliot slid Sylvia's robe open, nursing her neck as he unleashed her firm curves and the caramel sweetness Kim had come to associate with her-- those brief glimpses and even having been pinned between her legs hadn't really prepared her for the visage of tight, lithe muscle that hid under that plush robe. She was every bit as physically impressive as Elliot, with her tight butt and long legs she reminded Kim of what she'd never be; firm, athletic, capable

A swath of scarred flesh wrapped around her lower back, creeping up her ribs like vines of desolation that dared mar her otherwise flawless complexion, the contrast of pale knotted skin didn't take away from her air of superiority as she handled her husband. They may have been the broken scales of a dragon, but they were no less powerful than the whole; they didn't detract from her beauty, either.

Sylvia pushed her husband down on the bed with his fully engorged cock trying to stand firm in the wake of her demand. He reached up to caress her pert breasts only to be swatted away as she climbed atop him and straddled his waist, her own hands splaying out to explore Elliot's body, her fingers tangling in what little chest hair he had, higher and higher until she had his shoulders. It was there, with her thighs pressed tightly against him that she whispered something in Spanish, where she staked her claim; where she partook in the treasure she'd amassed.

Sylvia held him captive in her kiss, leaving Kim to fend for herself for the moment. But it was just as much an opportunity to continue her service to the family. She knew it instinctively, what felt right and appeared right.

Kim hefted the collar to her throat and tightened the buckle, swallowing against the leather as she looped around the bed and finished undoing Elliot's boots and freeing him from his obligation to pants, to allow him to better please his wife. They wasted no time- falling into a familiar rhythm, moving onto the bed proper while Sylvia eased down her husband's stomach, arching proudly so her damp lips were mere inches away from his cock.

There was a moment where Kim considered going down on either of them- or maybe both- but somehow it felt as if she'd been intruding. This wasn't meant for her. Not this moment. Kim still sunk to her knees on the bed, kissing Elliot's thick shaft. Once, twice- a third time, just for good luck, before she leaned forward to kiss Sylvia's pussy in turn.

It was a signal. A quiet understanding. Sylvia forced Elliot's legs apart and braced the backs of her feet atop them, sliding back that bit more for Kimberly to make the necessary connections. It was trust. Kim didn't hesitate; she gingerly stroked Elliot up and guided Sylvia down upon it.

Sylvia's sigh was the kind of deep purr that resonated in her chest, long and slow as she eased down on one inch at a time. She paused, her flower spread to a beautiful bloom as tendrils of moisture snaked down Elliot's cock. Her body shuddered when Kim kissed her lower back- briefly she started to glance back.

Then came the command, "lower."

Kim obeyed, kissing her tail bone. Then the tiny space above the crest of her ass and her rosebud. She nipped at her mistress's cheeks when that didn't get a reaction, and gradually, carefully, she eased down even further to kiss Sylvia's lips.

"Mmmh, si." It was all the encouragement either of them needed- Sylvia spread her legs and resettled herself so her feet were under her husband's thighs, riding forward so that her maid would have full sight, full understanding of what she was expected to do.