A Maid's Tail Ch. 13: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Kim obeyed. She lapped at her mistress's pussy every time she eased back down on Elliot, coating them both with her nectar. Forward and back. Again and again. Slowly Elliot began to thrust into her as she relaxed into taking his girth. As they found their core she backed off to allow them space-- something Sylvia took for every bit it was worth.

Her mistress wasn't shy with the things she claimed; she slumped forward slightly with her hand outstretched around Elliot's throat and her face veiled by her hair while she rode him for all she could get. Hers wasn't a gentle love-- from the tip to the base to the tip again. But therein was the power of their mutual love; she'd take him wholly as he was and in turn he'd give her everything he could to see her satisfied.

Sylvia rode him faster and faster, breathing harder through her nose even as her grip on him tightened. She trapped him there while his hands found her waist and, fighting back against her, he braced his feet and slammed his entire length into her pussy. She gasped sharply, wavering, but there was no going back-- he slammed into her again. Again.

He drove into her again and again, pounding her as she tried to get traction and keep him pinned. Their war played out between thrusts when she kissed him, trying to steal his breath only to be refuted when he took her lower lip between his and his hands slid to her hips. She bucked back, panting. Her grip tightened but Elliot never let up.

One thrust after another racked the smaller woman with full body gasps, eventually forcing her to relent- but only for a moment, only a moment longer and her nails dug in to him. But it was too late for her; she rode back by instinct and blind lust, whining and shuddering as her first orgasm overtook her, clenching her powerful form around Elliot. Fighting back against the cock spreading her open.

Kim watched in quiet awe as Sylvia slumped forward in defeat, panting hard while Elliot slammed into her again and again, clutching her hips and forcing her further into the bliss she'd so rightfully earned. Sylvia trembled and shuddered against him, hopelessly captured in his personal gravity.

Eventually he did slow down, though, enough for her to breathe for a moment. She sat back down on him even as a shudder rippled through her body and she braced her hands on his chest, panting with a deep blush. Those green and brown eyes softened for the first time since Kim had met her and in that moment, coated in sweat and edging into a smile, she couldn't have been any more beautiful for who she was.

She wasn't surrendering though, she started riding Elliot again with that same kind of insistence that said nothing had changed. She rode him forward, back, clutched his chest as he did her hips and rolled her body with that sultry belly dancing style she'd showed Kim.

Elliot dared close his eyes for a moment and Sylvia stopped abruptly. "Don't you dare."

"I don't recall asking you," he shot back teasingly, resettling his feet and slamming into Sylvia from near tip to hilt. He didn't stop with one- even as she arched, even as she whimpered. He picked up slamming into her as hard as he could while Sylvia panted, draping forward over her husband, kissing him as he drove into her again and again.

The healthy slap, slap, slap and near hypnotic sound of Sylvia's growing moans had Kim biting her lower lip while she watched her masters go at it. Neither of them gave anything less than their all, driving each other teasingly to new heights, daring the other to give in, daring the other to surrender.

Just as Kim was reaching for her soaked panties, Elliot grabbed Sylvia's ass with both hands. His finger unerringly pressing against her rosebud. She didn't stand a chance. She clutched his shoulders and moaned a deep, back arching growl in his ear as she came for him. Her entire body trembled and clenched, quivering around his powerful frame while she whimpered out some rambling nonsense in Spanish.

Elliot, mercifully, stopped his assault on her and wrapped his arms around her back as she sprawled out achingly atop him. "I love you. . ."

She huffed a sigh and nuzzled into his cheek with some words meant only for them.

Kim smiled faintly at the uncharacteristic display of tenderness while the McKennas held one another. Slowly, carefully, she crawled over to the bed and, not fully knowing if she even should do anything, she massaged Sylvia's sweat into her, laying kisses down her spine while the two held one another. As she eased down Elliot looped a finger into the collar's hole. A quiet recognition, maybe, or a quiet reminder she hadn't been forgotten?

She stayed there for a moment, laying kisses against Sylvia's scarred flesh and back until Elliot eventually released her to continue serving the tired mistress. It was a little surreal to think of her mistress in this new light, but it was all right to indulge, to feel what they felt, wasn't it?

"Good kitty," Sylvia purred.

It was, Kim decided.

"Unless you want me to empty myself into you," Elliot said softly, "you need to stop moving."

"Mmm. . . .no." Sylvia sat up easily and took a deep breath, sweeping her hair behind her ears. Abruptly she grabbed Kim and pulled her forward. "You know the rules."

"Mph," Elliot said. He was looking right at Kim as he did it and the expression from Sylvia told her that his cock had probably just hardened all the more. In the next moment Sylvia crawled up to take a seat with the pillows bracing her lower back and legs spread wide looking at Kim with the kind of expectant demand only she could command.

But there was something else in those mismatched eyes, too; warmth and invitation. A tenderness amidst the power. Kim dampened her lips and glanced between her masters. Elliot slid back easily to get behind Kim and invited her to take the proper place for the house maid. . .

She felt his heat before she truly felt him-- suddenly a hand ran through her hair and he grabbed her pony tail, pushing her into her mistress's nethers. Sylvia quickly joined him and together the McKennas guided their catgirl to where she was needed. Kim didn't hesitate in the least, wrapping her hands around her mistress's thighs and kissing her lips while the both of them massaged the back of her skull.

Sylvia's touch was gentle and warm, no less powerful than Elliot's as it fell to her hips, but just as inviting. This was where she belonged. This was right in so many ways. Unconsciously she let out a whimpered mewl--

Elliot mounted her like the animal they'd made her into, his chest pressing down to her back, his heat primal and enveloping; safe. His hands ran up and down her sides while his cock massaged her lips, tracing her curves the way few had ever done, laying bare the truth of his attentions with a soft whisper against her ear. "You're such a good kitten, you know that?"

"She is. . ." Sylvia sighed contentedly, stroking some hair from her eyes.

With that Kim's world swelled and clenched at once, Elliot eased his cock into her and the familiar girth rubbed against her tail plug making her moan without thought into Sylvia's pussy. That earned her another thrust-- another. In seconds she was panting, trying to hold tight to her mistress and master alike. They'd given her so much, she couldn't leave them wanting now, could she?

Elliot slammed into her again and again, clutching her meaty flanks with the reverent demand he'd shown her from day one. A man possessed with the obsession of a curvy maid, a pious high priest to a cat goddess that prayed on his knees and with the power of unbridled zealotry-- slamming into her again and again, pushing her lower back to make her arch even as the plug rubbed his cock and her insides. She couldn't mewl out, she couldn't show him how much his attentions were driving her mad, there was nothing but the service.

She was a goddess and a servant of an even more powerful creature. She looked up to her mistress who smirked down with half-lidded eyes, purring soft words of encouragement in Spanish. There were no words Kim could've articulated if she wanted to, there was no need for them. This was how she was meant to serve.

How they were all meant to be.

Kim shuddered in the rippling heat of her masters' demand, reveling in the touch of two sets of hands sliding up and down her body. They enveloped her curves and held her close to silence her moans-- to slam her deeper and harder. It wasn't long before she was driving back against Elliot, rolling her hips to please her master and flicking her tongue over Sylvia's clit. As if either of them needed encouragement.

"Ohh she is eager. . ." Elliot whispered hotly. He grabbed her hips and pinned her down against the bed, wrapping her tail around his forearm, pulling. Stretching. Threatening to pull her tail out. Kim whined and whimpered pathetically while he fucked her into the mattress.

"Do it, then." Sylvia demanded.

Kim whimpered, clutching Sylvia tighter. She felt Elliot's cock throbbing in her. She knew it.

They all did. She arched her back, dug her knees up under her and looked back at her master with a furious blush and threw her weight against him. One thrust, two, he clutched her hips possessively and let loose, pounding into her.

Thick, viscous ropes of jizz splashed into her with so much enthusiasm that Kim felt them, he didn't hold back at all as he pounded his load into her one primal thrust at a time. His throbbing cock swelled and Kim tightened down as her own orgasm rocked her. They groaned quiet entreaties to one another as he dumped his entire essence into her.

Kim shuddered and whimpered into the sweaty sheets, trembling under the weight of the younger man and panting. She looked up to her mistress through a thick haze of lust as Elliot panted in her ear, letting loose a final thrust and a little more cum. She felt triumphant- powerful. Elegant.

Sylvia stroked some straight hair from her face and smiled. For the first time since meeting her, that smile was directed at her. "Goooood kitty."

Kim smiled proudly and kissed her mistress's inner thigh.

Elliot kissed her shoulder, "Stay with us tonight."

Kim didn't hesitate. "Gladly. . ."

Sylvia stroked her hair again and both of them purred in unison. "Good girl."

Kimberly Williams nuzzled into the sheets, inhaling their shared lust and sighing it out. It smelled so right. Oh yes, this was where she belonged.