All Comments on 'A Makeover for My Old Mum Ch. 01'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it was a very good story and I hope you continue. Maybe introduce her to water sports in the next one. But maybe let her grow some of her pubic hair back. I thought it was odd that someone with no experience would be completely shaven and I like women with pubes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful. Highly erotic and very real-like.

FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 3 years ago
Beatiful

This is a beautiful story. Looking forward to more episodes.

I hope she doesn’t turn out to have hidden lovers all over the place, like some stories descend to.

blaster666blaster666almost 3 years ago

A truly wonderful story. 5 stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very well written and plot development was excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hate the word mum! Knickers is possibly just as bad or worse! Guaranteed these two words will take the heat from ant story and turn in into a joke

woozzzwoozzzalmost 3 years ago

AWESOME. Very beautiful written and it very entertaining .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely story.

Ignore people who are too parochial to cope with British English.

rushman1ukrushman1ukalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic read. Looking forward to reading part 2

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 3 years ago

Very good start to what could be a terrific series of stories. Ignore those who haven't the nerves to identify themselves when being rude and insulting to one's culture. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story and I want to read more.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 3 years ago

This is a great start with a lot of potential tracks. Jack only has to use his imagination as to where this could go. Have you noticed that most derogatory comments come from "Anonymous".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More ! This is great!! and for the love of all please pleaseeeee dont add other people

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

You have a wonderful way with words. Such a beautiful story, well paced, lots of very intimate detail, Definitely keep Elizabeth from whoreing about. She is perfect. Keep it between two lovely people. Elizabeth is turning out to be a very sensual woman. Her dresses, and underwear are just perfect . Love the front fastening brasiere and seamed stockungs. How I wish for a lady such as she. Thank you for your time an effort in creating Elizabeth. Such a stylish lady. Time to go on holiday to the South of France!!!!!!!

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Excellent so well written thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BRAVO !!!!! JEF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Unfortunately mum's shaved pussy is just not believable and distracts from reading enjoyment. If she is a closet something, the story made no attempt to explain it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Anonymous hates Mum and knickers ha ha ha

Author don't you know it's Mom and panties. Anonymous thinks his country invented the English language. What a joke. What a jerk.

Thank goodness he hasn't admitted to writing anything and now I know he'll be one of the morons that gives 5 stars to Loving Wives stories about wives with massive hooters fucking ten inch dicks. Wanker.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

I know, I'm one of those wankers that think it should be Mom and panties, but I love this story and will continue reading them as long as the author writes them. It's a great enough story that it gets this old man flowing, even without Mom and panties, lol. It's like watching Elizabeth blossom into a beautiful loving woman and finding the love and passion she has long been missing. Love isn't just big boobs and tight pussy, it's the wonderful and sexy person that's hiding inside waiting to be let out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful storyteller you are. Perfectly developed intensity and timing. Bravo!

Elizabeth is fully alive for us readers!

Texasgent69Texasgent69about 1 year ago

I truly enjoyed this story. I must give it to "oldpantythief" for mentioning the highlights. I also agree that "Anonymous" of 6 months ago is right. I doubt very seriously that "Liz" would shave her vulva during her transformation. There are many of us of a certain age wish that hairy mons pubis would be the attraction of a solid sexy woman. It certainly used to be. The sexual stimulation of these new found lovers is most well written experience I've read lately.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I could only rate this story a 4, as good as it was told. Why? MOMS DO NOT HAVE SHAVED PUSSIES, EVER!!!!!! Moms have huge monster bush's for their SON'S, DAUGHTER'S, SON'S IN LAW, AND DAUGHTER'S IN LAW!!!! Never shave a woman over 34, they are not 19 year old teens at the beach! Mature is HAIRY!!!

DaddyDearDaddyDear9 months ago

I don't usually reply. But this is the most erotic story I've read on literotica. I'm glad to finally read a mother/son incest story with an older woman. Also that she is not a raving beauty, just a normal 62 year old woman. Small breasts and all. Usually they are about a young male and his mom in her 30's. The story of a more mature woman is perfect in every way. The fact that she only had sex once in her life really added to the story. Her son had the chance to show her what true love really is. I hope to read many more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent storytelling, you take your time getting to the main event, and this makes it all the more believable!

In my humble opinion, you are in the top 3 writers of this wonderful literature!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Most erotic! However, I agree with others who have commented-- a mother this age with her personality and limited experience would not have shaved her pussy. She would have a full bush. The full bush on her would be far more exciting and realistic.

albertaboyalbertaboyabout 1 month ago

Really enjoyed Chapter 1, well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous