All Comments on 'A Makeover for My Old Mum Ch. 02'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 3 years ago
Beautiful

This is a beautiful story, even without the sex scenes.

I hope it doesn’t go the way of many stories on here that

descend into absolute debauchery with gangbangs etc.

Elizabeth is a lovely caring woman and should remain so, she

shouldn’t become a ‘cumslut’ (hate that word) for all and sundry.

I am not averse to extreme sexual activity but this story with Elizabeth doesn’t deserve that.

ins57ins57almost 3 years ago

5stars... fabolous story of love... more and still more

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, and it's believable too. There is real love being shown as well as pure, undiluted lust. Elizabeth is slowly discovering sex in all its forms. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, soon please! 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep this one going please.

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

Five stars! I love Elizabeth's openness and eagerness to make up for time lost.

YampowerYampoweralmost 3 years ago

Amazing story so far !

Look forward to many more parts to come,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just came across your stories and are enjoying them very much. Thanks for posting...

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Excellent story - hot & erotic. Great characters.

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Brilliant what an adventure they are having. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great storytelling! You’re a very skillful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Continuing BRAVOS!!!!!! JEF

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

One thing I like about this story is that it's written a ways back and I don't have to wait around for the next chapters. Againi, these are some of the best mother/son incest stories on the site. I love how Elizabeth seems to be waking up to another world of sex and pleasure, exploring anything and everything, especially since it's with her son. The way the story is written, the author has transformed a plain and homely librarian into a delectable and sexy woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with the other readers. I had a short affair with a prudish woman. I thought she would be reserved as she said talking dirty was akin to having a “potty mouth”. In bed she had some reserve but agreed to my oral administrating. Once during vaginal sex, I felt around her anus. She whispered “do it” and I fingered her. I could feel my penis passing in and out and thought that she must like that. Afterwards she asked how did I know she liked that and I said, “practice”. That was a lie but I felt I had to appear knowledgeable. I think we could have been a great couple but my fear of an instant family, she had a son and a daughter, was too much.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain4 months ago

Seems like Elizabeth is FULL of surprises!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous