A Mallorcan Romance Ch. 01

Story Info
Summer romance in Mallorca - a love story.
5.1k words
4.58
7.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexPal
AlexPal
42 Followers

Author's note: this is a love story and it evolves gradually - be patient, there will be plenty of sex later on! The locations are all real, the characters are based on real people but the story is imagined.

*****

David first noticed her at the airport, waiting at the gate for boarding. He was struck by how calm she seemed despite travelling on her own with two small, excitable children, and he was equally taken with her attractive appearance: quite tall, with shoulder length blond hair, an excellent figure shown to best advantage in a short summer dress which also revealed her shapely tanned legs. He wondered about her age, estimated it at late 30s, and thought ruefully that that would make her around 20 years younger than he was.

The strident announcement that their flight to Palma in Mallorca was boarding intruded on his daydreaming and he grabbed his bag and made his way towards the desk. The blond woman and her children were just in front of him as the queue inched forward and his admiration for her parenting skills increased as she managed to make the whole experience fun for the kids, a boy of around four and a little girl who could be no more than two.

When they reached the top of the stairs down to the tarmac he caught up with them and, though she seemed to be managing fine, offered to help her with her luggage. She graciously accepted, with a charming smile, and he carried the pushchair down the steps with his bag. As they waited to board she thanked him and asked where he was going to in Mallorca.

"A hotel called the Protur Biomar Gran", David replied, "on the east coast, how about you?"

"That's so weird, we're going to exactly the same hotel - have you been before?"

"Yes, last summer, it's amazing, I rarely return to places but I had to go back here - what about you, will it be your first time?"

"Yes, I saw it in a brochure and it looked so lovely, and just what we needed at the moment..."

There was clearly some extra meaning behind this last remark but David did not want to pry and at that point the queue started moving again.

"Where are your seats, front or back?" he asked, and having established that she was heading to the front he took the pushchair again and left it by the aircraft steps as instructed by the ground crew, then carried her bag on to the plane. He was sitting a few rows behind them and after he had stowed her bag in the overhead locker David wished her a pleasant flight and said he would see her when they arrived.

The journey was uneventful and David dozed a little, tired from the dawn start to catch the early flight. When they landed, David let a few passengers depart in front of him and found his new acquaintance and her children were still in their seats when he reached them. He helped get her stuff together whilst she woke the little girl, who had somehow managed to sleep through the landing, and they headed into the terminal.

Once they had retrieved their cases David found two trolleys with built-in child seats and he helped load children, buggy and various small and large bags on to them.

"I'm David, by the way, and you said this is Theo and Rosie, but do you mind me asking your name?"

"Of course not, I'm Claire, it's nice to meet you and thank you again for all your help. Are you on the hotel's transfer bus or have you hired a car?"

"No, I'm on the bus, might hire a car later in the holiday - are you on the bus too?"

"Yes, we are, where do we get it from?"

David led the way and Claire and the children followed, with Theo chatting away happily about the sunshine, different coloured taxis, and the fact that the tannoy announcements were in several languages, whilst Rosie was still sleepy in the buggy. The hotel's minibus was just outside and it seemed that they were the only people being picked up. The driver spoke a little English but just as David was starting to use his rudimentary Spanish, Claire took over in fluent, and to David's ears, idiomatic Spanish. She established that they were indeed the only passengers and they were soon on their way, spread across the back seats with the children looking out of the windows at the changing landscape.

"Your Spanish is amazing, have you lived there or something?" he asked.

"Yes, I was an au pair in Madrid in my gap year and I did languages at Uni, and fortunately I had several jobs before having kids where I could travel and use my Spanish - I speak some French and Italian too."

"I'm envious, my French is o.k., my Spanish was an O level when they still existed and I can just about get by, and my Italian is restricted to menus and musical terms."

"Still, that's better than most English people - we're so hopeless about languages, just expect everyone to speak English."

"Have you been to Mallorca before as well as the mainland? The more remote parts are really beautiful and there almost no-one speaks any English."

"Only once to the touristy bit with my parents when I was a child, I am hoping to see a bit more on this trip."

They chatted easily as the bus headed east, and found that they were both away for a fortnight. David told Claire a little about the hotel but without too much detail as he did not want to pre-empt the striking first impression it had made on him. He was, of course, keen to establish where the children's father fitted in to the picture - would he be joining them later, was he already there - but was far too polite to ask, and was therefore relieved, and secretly delighted, when Claire's tone changed slightly.

"You know, this is quite a big step for me, this holiday, and I am really pleased to have met someone I can talk to so easily so early on. It's the first time I have been abroad on my own with the children since their father left, and I was quite nervous this morning when the taxi arrived to take us to the airport. Thank you for being so friendly, it's really helping."

"It's nothing, it's lovely for me to have someone nice to talk to as well, and especially as you have such sweet children. My sons are in their 20s now, but I am not expecting any grandchildren for quite some time, and my wife tells me off if I even mention the subject."

"Isn't your wife joining you on holiday? Sorry, that was nosy, you can ignore that question if you want."

"Not at all, you have been open with me. No, Diana isn't keen on hot weather, and to be frank our relationship isn't all that great nowadays - hasn't been for some time actually. We are quite different in many ways, so she is happy for me to go on holiday abroad two or three times a year without her, and doesn't really want to know what I do when I am away. I enjoy the time on my own - we have been married more than 30 years - and I love good weather, food and wine, and meeting new people. Diana prefers to stay at home and work, and only wants to travel in England, so we reached this compromise some years ago."

"I see, thank you for explaining that so honestly, I appreciate it. You must have been very young when you got married, you don't look old enough to have been married that long!"

"You're very kind, I do look after myself, play a lot of tennis and keep fit, and my job is quite active - I'm an architect and I travel all over the UK for work."

As he finished speaking David saw that they were approaching the edge of Sa Coma, the small coastal town where the hotel was located. He warned Claire not to be put off by the run-down appearance of some of the shops and houses; the hotel was at the edge of the town and was something of an oasis in an unpromising landscape.

They pulled into the forecourt and as soon as the bus drew to a halt the children clamoured to get out, enticed by the fountains and palm trees. Claire let them dip their hands in the cool water whilst she and David helped the driver to load their luggage on to a large trolley, and once David had tipped him they walked up to the main entrance with Claire holding the children's hands.

As he had hoped she would, Claire let out an audible gasp as they entered the foyer through the automatic glass doors. The elegant opulence could hardly fail to impress a new visitor, with its marble floors, curved oak reception desk, comfortable sofas, enormous chandelier and, best of all, smiling staff welcoming them to the Biomar Gran and offering glasses of cava for the adults and fresh juice for the children.

David remembered Isabella, the young woman receptionist, from his previous visit, and either through genuine recognition or good training, she greeted him as a valued returning guest. Claire and the children were charmed by Pedro, the other receptionist, and check-in was smooth and surprisingly enjoyable.

David had booked a ground floor room in the part of the hotel reserved for couples and singles without children, whilst Claire's room was in the family area, which had its own pool and play facilities.

"David, would you like to show us round and maybe have some lunch once we've unpacked, I'd really like that?" Claire suggested, and he gladly agreed, arranging to meet in an hour back in reception.

He followed the porter through the gardens to his room and was pleased to see that the hotel had upgraded him to a 'swim-up' double, with a terrace and direct access into a narrow private pool. There were flowers, wine and fruit and the understated luxury and comfort that the hotel did so well.

He quickly unpacked, undressed and went into the bathroom to have a shower. As he stood under the powerful jets of warm water he was surprised to feel that his cock was getting harder; he began stroking it gently, squeezing shower gel on to his hand, and soon was fully erect. His cock was average length but quite thick and he was proud of the fact that, despite his increasing age, it was still rock hard when aroused. He thought about Claire's slender legs and full breasts, and increased the speed of his strokes until his orgasm was nearing, changing his grip at the last moment to focus the sensations on the glans and tip of his circumcised penis, coming with a satisfyingly large double spurt.

...

"How's your room?" Claire asked when they met at reception, "Ours is amazing, it's a small suite and the children are so excited to have their own part, they keep closing the sliding door and making me knock to come in! We're on a corner and we've got a lovely double size terrace, huge bathroom, flowers, wine, fruit - it really couldn't be any nicer, I'm so pleased."

"That's great, those junior suites with the terraces are lovely. Mine is really good too, they have given me a 'swim-up' room with a small terrace as well."

David had changed into shorts and a lighter shirt, and he had been thrilled to see that Claire had also changed, into a pair of close-fitting shorts and a sleeveless top with a plunging neckline, displaying her lovely figure to full advantage.

He enjoyed taking Claire, Theo and Rosie around the hotel, showing them the landscaped gardens, the L-shaped building where his room was, the two outdoor swimming pools, the play areas and the indoor pool. He told them that the hotel had a sports club and water park a short walk away, as well as a spa, and even a children's farm, and Claire said that she was planning to make full use of all the facilities, including the children's clubs which she had already enquired about.

David explained that there were several different restaurants but that on his last stay he had usually eaten in the main one which did extraordinary buffets for breakfast and dinner every day. He had rarely bothered with a proper lunch given how lavish the morning and evening meals were, and he knew that Claire and her family were on the half board deal as he was, but today they were all hungry after the early flight so he took them to the grill restaurant nearest the pools, which had a lovely outdoor seating area, with plenty of small trees giving welcome shade.

Claire ordered chicken for the children whilst she and David both had the sea bream and salad, and soon they were sitting looking at the sun-kissed pool and terrace, enjoying the food, a glass of wine and, in both their cases, the unexpected company.

"God, this is so much what I needed!" Claire exclaimed, "I can feel the tension starting to ease already. The only good thing I can say about Hugo, my ex, is that he did at least feel guilty enough about leaving me for his 24-year old assistant - I know, the ultimate clichéd affair - that he gave me a very generous financial settlement - which given he is a hedge fund manager he could well afford. And I will enjoy spending some of it here."

Theo and Rosie had wandered across to the other side of the restaurant's terrace, where there was a small play area and were happily occupied, so David took his chance and said:

"I know I have only just met you, and I know this may seem a little forward, but I just wanted to say that your ex-husband must be either very short-sighted, very stupid, or both, to have left you. Not only are you great company, you are also a beautiful woman."

"That's very sweet of you to say, I was devastated at the time, especially as Rosie was only a few months old, and for a while I really blamed myself, I felt terrible. Our relationship had become more distant and I thought it was something I had done wrong, but now of course I see that he had already started his affair and I think it had been going on for at least a year before he left."

"I'm in no position to judge anyone - you probably inferred from what I said earlier that I have had a few holiday flings since Diana and I reached our 'accommodation' - but it seems very wrong that a man would have an affair whilst his wife was pregnant and then with a tiny baby, especially when that wife is you."

"Thank you, David, and from what you have said it doesn't sound like your flings are really that bad, as long as you are open with the women you meet about the situation."

"I have been, and in fact with one exception all the women I have got together with on holiday have been from other countries, so becoming anything more than a holiday romance has never been an option."

"Who was the exception - the one from Britain? Did you continue seeing her at all?"

"Not really, though I was sorely tempted. Her name was Helen, she was from South Wales, divorced like you though quite a bit older, two teenage boys who we hardly ever saw, and at first we were both just looking to have fun, which we certainly did. But towards the end of the holiday I realised that I was really falling for her, she was very attractive, lovely to be with in every way, and I began to fantasise about seeing her when we were back home.

"We talked about it, and in the end I think we both knew it wouldn't have worked - she wanted to meet someone she could settle down with, not have a long-distance clandestine affair, and I wasn't really thinking of leaving Diana - this was some years ago and one of our boys was still at home, so even though we were both pretty cut up about it we agreed that it should stay as a sweet holiday memory."

"That's kind of sad, but I can see why you decided that. Did you see her again or was that really that?"

"Are you a mind reader, Claire, what made you ask that?" David was both amused and impressed that she could already guess what he was thinking. "Actually I did see her once more, soon after the holiday I had to visit a job in Cardiff so I arranged for it to include an overnight stay, Helen came for dinner and then we spent one last night together in my hotel. I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea or not but in fact it was lovely, we enjoyed ourselves, and we parted on very good terms. We exchange the occasional text now but it's more than five years since we last met."

At that point the children came back clamouring to go to the pool, and Claire said that she was keen to swim too, asking David if he wanted to join them.

"Are you sure you don't want some time on your own with the children, maybe meet some other families - I can easily swim in the adult pool?"

"No, definitely not, I am enjoying your company so much and Theo is already getting a soft spot for you too - please come and swim with us!"

They went their separate ways to change and agreed to meet in 15 minutes. Whilst he was putting his swimming shorts and sun cream on David tried to rationalise and subdue his growing attraction to Claire, sternly telling himself that she was 20 years younger than him, she was divorced and didn't need the added complication of a holiday romance in her life, not to mention the children being around, and he resolved not to flirt or make any moves on her.

At least, that is what his head was telling him, but the rest of his body had other ideas, his cock stirring again as he thought about her, and his heart longing for him to embrace this beautiful, intelligent woman who was such good company. He looked at himself in the floor length mirror before he went back outside, and was reasonably satisfied with what he saw. The sport and the active life he led, along with good genes, meant that he knew he could easily pass for ten years younger than his real age of 58; he had had a bald patch since his 30s but kept his hair neat and neither there nor in his closely trimmed beard and moustache were there more than a few grey hairs. He was just under 6ft tall and the women he had met on his holidays always commented favourably on his smile and his deep brown eyes. He knew too that he was, as they said, 'good in bed' and he loved to give women pleasure, but again he gave himself a talking to about not trying it on with Claire.

His resolve was almost immediately weakened when they met by the pool. The attendant found them loungers with sun shades and a table, gave them towels and robes and dispatched a colleague with David's order for drinks. Claire took off the sarong she had been wearing over her bikini and busied herself inflating Rosie's armbands and making sure both children had enough sun cream on, giving David more than enough time to admire her figure in her dark blue two-piece costume.

Her breasts were full and were displayed delightfully in the low-cut bikini top, whilst her stomach was slightly rounded but firm and tanned; the bikini bottoms were taut on Claire's fine buttocks and her legs, now that he could see their full length, really were exceptional, perfectly shaped from ankles to thighs and almost nut brown in colour. Her face, her bluey-green eyes and her lovely smile were already etched on his brain and he knew that whatever might or might not happen on this holiday, he would remember his new friend very fondly.

They spent the rest of the afternoon in and out of the pool with the children. Theo was already able to swim quite well, Rosie was still at the bobbing about in the shallow end stage, and David was unsurprised to see that when he offered to watch the children for her, Claire took the chance to swim a few lengths powerfully and stylishly, hardly making a splash as she cut through the warm water.

Time was getting on and Claire asked what David was thinking of doing for dinner. He said he was intending to eat in the main restaurant and that if she wasn't bored with him he would be very pleased to join them.

"That would be lovely, as long as you don't mind eating early - the kids are going to get tired soon, what time do they open?"

"They start serving at 7pm, it is usually the people with young children who are there first, and I am fine eating then, it's been a long day."

"How formal is it, do I need to dress up at all?"

"Not that formal, they just prefer people not to wear beach clothes, but it certainly isn't a jacket and tie sort of place."

"Great, let's meet at the entrance you showed us at 7pm."

...

David heard Theo and Rosie before he saw them, shouting out "There's David!" as they came in the door of the restaurant. He was waiting by the front desk and had already sorted out a table by a window with the maître d'. Claire was wearing a simple but stunningly effective outfit: a light blue halter neck top and knee-length white skirt with a split at the back, and she greeted him warmly, to his surprise leaning in to kiss him quickly on the cheek.

AlexPal
AlexPal
42 Followers
12