A Mallorcan Romance Ch. 03

Story Info
The conclusion of Claire and David's Mallorcan holiday.
4.9k words
4.77
3.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexPal
AlexPal
42 Followers

For the next few days they settled into a highly enjoyable routine. Claire left the children at the club a couple of mornings, not just so she and David could fuck happily in his bedroom, but also because Theo and Rosie really did seem to enjoy it and were making friends with some of the other children. On days when they didn't go the children would usually need a nap in the early afternoon, and the adults made the most of the opportunity with some vigorous sex in Claire's room, including their first 69 and some very hot and sweaty mutual masturbation on a day when the temperature was in the 30s.

They visited the children's farm and the sports club, had some walks on the beach, swam in the sea and spent plenty of time in and around the pool, where Theo and Rosie enjoyed playing with their new friends and Claire and David swam, chatted and sunbathed on adjacent loungers holding hands, unconcerned as to what any of the other guests might be making of their relationship.

The evenings were devoted to enjoying the excellent food, often followed by a short walk, and then, once the children were asleep, longer sessions of love-making, allowing Claire and David to discover what they both particularly enjoyed in different positions. Claire liked taking charge, sitting astride David facing forwards or backwards, or kneeling on the bed so he could enter her from behind whilst fingering her clit, and he was happy to follow her lead, enjoying the sight of her shapely arse or rounded breasts bouncing in front of him as they fucked. If he stayed into the early hours they would sometimes have a more leisurely second session with David on top, kissing passionately as they enjoyed the different sensations.

Towards the end of their first week Claire started talking to Theo and Rosie about the fact that David might stay the night in her room to keep her company and, given their age, they did not ask many questions and seemed fine about the idea, so used were they now to David's part in their holiday. Claire and David agreed on some ground rules to ensure that the children weren't confused or upset, and decided that morning sex, much as they were both up for it, was a bad idea as Rosie could easily wake and walk in on them from the adjoining room.

They also talked about their plans for the rest of the fortnight, and David said he would arrange a hire car from the next day -- the middle Saturday of their stay -- so that he could take Claire and the children to some of his favourite places on the island. They decided that Saturday would also be a good day to go to the waterpark as it was the day when lots of guests in the three hotels which shared it would be changing over and so it might be less busy.

That Friday night was their first sleeping together, though in truth not that much sleeping went on. They followed their established pattern of heading back to Claire's room after a post-dinner stroll, this time having gone up to the sports club and watched some people playing tennis. Claire had explained to the children that she sometimes was a bit lonely at night, so David was going to stay with her -- "Like a sleepover", Theo had said - and Claire said yes, exactly like a sleepover.

David read a bedtime story to the children and then they said goodnight, giggling a little at the thought that he would be staying in their suite. Claire took them to bed and after a few minutes came back out on to the terrace, sitting next to David on the sofa and sipping her wine. She looked at him thoughtfully, saying "It's funny, you know, but this does feel different. The fact that you are staying, it changes things somehow, I'm not sure why."

"Changes things for the better or...?" David asked.

"Better, it just takes our relationship that bit further. I don't want to talk about it now, but I do just want to tell you that I have never had such a lovely holiday as this, and a lot of that is down to you, of course."

"Claire, it's lovely to hear that, it means so much to me that you want me to stay the night, even with the children being here, and you're right, it does move things to another level."

"We need to stop talking now, I don't want to waste a minute more of this", Claire said, pulling David closer and kissing him intensely. They continued kissing for a few minutes on the terrace, with David discreetly fingering Claire under her summer dress, and emboldened by the wine and how relaxed she was feeling, rather than suggesting they move inside Claire whispered, "Make me come out here, it's so sexy knowing someone might guess what we're doing!"

David was equally turned on by the idea and slipped his fingers fully inside her knickers, increasing the pressure on Claire's clit and her G-spot. They continued to kiss and he moved closer to her, giving Claire the chance to feel his cock through his chinos.

It was already quite dark and they had turned off the terrace light, so the chances of anyone seeing much were small, but the slight danger was making them both more horny than ever. David helped Claire to undo his trousers and open the zip and she pulled his briefs down enough to release his erect cock.

"God you're so hard and hot, I'm going to make you come for me," she breathed in his ear, whilst gently pulling at the sensitive skin of his glans, "I can feel some pre-cum already, you horny man."

"You're wetter than ever," he replied, "you feel amazing."

He stroked her breasts through the thin cotton of the dress with his other hand, feeling Claire's nipples harden under his touch, then pulled the dress down just enough so that he could run his finger around the areolas, knowing that Claire loved him doing it.

"Oh God, yes, that's so good, I'm getting so close, I want you to come with me though, tell me when you're ready."

Claire was tugging David's cock faster and faster and he thrust with her strokes, feeling his orgasm nearing as he did so. He moved slightly so that his cock was near her breasts and she took the hint, pressing it into her right breast as he tweaked the nipple on the left one.

"That's it, come on my tits, I want your spunk all over me!" Claire said, rather louder than she had intended, and David replied, "I'm going to come, come with me now..."

His words triggered Claire's orgasm and she thrust up on to his fingers, feeling them deep inside her pussy as his thumb pressed on to her clit and she came with wave upon wave of ecstasy.

David felt Claire's pussy throbbing and his release came almost immediately, spurting gobbets of cum on to Claire's breasts and the top of her dress. He gasped as he came and then eased back down so that they could kiss, deeply and warmly, oblivious to anyone who might be watching or walking past down by the pool.

They moved inside after a few minutes, stripping off their sticky clothes and sitting next to each other on the bed with two fresh glasses of wine.

"That was really exciting, do you think anyone saw or heard us?" Claire asked.

"I'm not sure, I was too busy enjoying it to notice, though I think I did see someone walk past and glance up from the terrace by the pool at one point. It was great, we should do that again."

Claire kissed David softly, then said "David, I know I asked you this before, and I don't want to seem needy or anything, but is this really different from your other holiday flings? It feels like something special to me and I don't want to spoil anything by asking, but..." She tailed off, looking a little worried so David took her in his arms and smiled at her.

"Claire, I can honestly say I have never felt like this with anyone before, not with Helen, not with any of the others, and to be completely truthful I don't actually think I ever felt like this with Diana either. We probably married too young, we got on well and it seemed the right thing to do at the time but there wasn't this passion, this intensity, not even when we were first together.

"You're an amazing woman Claire: you're beautiful, clever, funny, kind, great company, a fantastic mother, and unbelievably sexy -- and you are making me very happy indeed. I love spending time with you and it's more than special, it's remarkable. I probably shouldn't say this either, but you have been so honest with me... the thing is Claire, I have completely fallen in love with you, and I'm finding it really hard to imagine what life after this holiday might be like. I know we're only half-way through and, like you, I don't want to spoil things by over-thinking, but I can't help it..."

This time it was David who didn't finish his sentence properly, and Claire who in turn held him tightly and kissed him with renewed passion.

"Oh David, I'm so, so glad you said all that. Every evening after you've gone back to your room, I've lain here thinking about you, about the amazing sex of course, but also about your kindness, how lovely you are to me and with the children, how much I love being with you, and of course I've been thinking about what might happen next, it's impossible not to.

"Like you, I don't think I can honestly say things with Hugo were ever like this. I know this is a holiday romance and it's a bit unreal, and you can't compare it with a rainy, miserable day in London when the kids are being annoying and the traffic's terrible and things seem pretty bleak, but somehow I just think that if you were around, that sort of day would be much more bearable, because you just make me so happy, and you let me be myself too, you value me for who I am, not as some sort of 'trophy wife' to be paraded at work dinners.

"And I know you were worried about saying anything about love, but I have completely fallen in love with you too, so you really shouldn't worry. I want to be the first to say it properly so, David, I love you, and I want to be with you, whatever that might mean in the future."

"Claire, I love you too, ever since I saw you at the airport I've known you were someone special but I had absolutely no idea what that might mean, and I feel so lucky to have met you. I want to be with you too, and I'm sure we can work it out."

They kissed again, then David moved down to suck Claire's nipples, gently at first, then harder as he felt her push up against his mouth. His fingers were inside her pussy which was already wet again as he gently massaged her G-spot, and she pushed his head down, indicating clearly where she wanted him to lick next.

David obliged happily, tonguing Claire's clit whilst keeping two fingers inside her and feeling the familiar sensation of her pussy starting to throb in response. Claire was still feeling turned on from their earlier exploits outside and it wasn't long before she started moaning more loudly as David licked her clit faster.

"Oh God, yes, yes, harder, more, harder" she exclaimed, writhing underneath him with the intense sensations. She came then with another surge of pleasure, thrusting upwards strongly then falling back on to the bed with a loud groan of ecstasy.

"Oh David, what you only do to me! Honestly, I've never come like this before, not so often nor so powerfully, it's just incredible."

"I'm so pleased to hear that, I love giving you pleasure and it really turns me on to see you like this. I've never experienced anything like this either, and I never want it to stop."

"What are we going to do David? I don't want to talk too much now, but we have got all night, so what did you mean when you said you thought we could work it out? I'm not sure I can cope with an affair once we are back in London, I think for all sorts of reasons that would just be too hard. Did you really mean we could be properly together?"

"Yes, of course, I would never have said that if I hadn't meant it. I will leave Diana for you, our marriage has been something of a sham for years now and I don't think she would either be too surprised nor too upset -- I could be wrong, but that's my sense of how things are.

"But what about you, your family, your ex-husband -- are you going to be o.k. with telling them that your new partner is nearly 20 years older than you and has sons in their 20s? And how do you think they will react, and your friends? I'm sorry Claire, I don't want to appear negative at all, and I absolutely mean it about leaving Diana, but I need to know how you feel about things like that -- you must have thought about it, I know I have -- every night, as you said."

"Yes, I've thought about it a lot, and I think that if we're sure, and if the children are ok, then nothing else matters. My parents and my sister just want me to be happy, they were really upset when Hugo left me and I know they worry about me and the children. I'm sure they will like you and once they realise how you make me feel and how kind you are, and lovely with Theo and Rosie, I don't think they will even think about the age gap.

"My close friends are all sensible people and they also just care about me being ok. A couple of them are actually married to older men too and anyone who has a problem with us won't be a friend much longer."

"You really are amazing; you know that don't you Claire?" David replied, and he held her tightly as they kissed again. It was after midnight and they were both worn out from the sex and the intensely emotional conversation, so after they had each used the bathroom Claire said they should try to get some sleep.

David held her gently, spooned into him, but even though he was so tired he could not drop off. Instead he reflected on their conversation and wondered whether in the cold light of day, already half-way through their holiday fortnight, Claire would still feel the same about them staying together back in London.

Despite having downplayed it, he was worried about their age gap and also the responsibility of becoming a stepfather to two such young children. He had grown very fond of Theo and Rosie in the short time he had known them and did not want anything that might happen to hurt them in any way. He loved children, but at the same time he knew that caring for toddlers was hard work and that he had to be certain that he was up for it, not just in love, and lust, with their mother.

Eventually his thoughts calmed down enough for him to fall asleep, holding Claire close to him and feeling her breathing quietly.

Claire slept surprisingly well given how long it was since she had shared a bed with anyone apart from a restless child, but after three or four hours of deep sleep she stirred, suddenly aware of David next to her. He was not snoring exactly but snuffling slightly, which she found rather touching, and she turned him carefully on to his side so that he could sleep more deeply. She held him tightly and it was her turn to become thoughtful in the quiet of the Mallorcan dawn.

Claire was not an impulsive person, even as a teenager she had rarely rebelled and despite being a talented young actress had chosen the management side of the theatre, feeling that attempting a career on stage was too risky. The circumstances of Hugo's betrayal of their marriage and his departure, leaving her with two such young children, had hurt her badly and made her, if anything, even more cautious. Even though she was naturally warm and giving, since being on her own she had mainly shied away from intimacy with new people, relying on the support of her close circle of friends and her family, and as she had told David, even this holiday had been a big step.

How then had she found herself falling in love so quickly and so deeply with a man nearly a generation older than her? How could she now be contemplating such an upheaval in her safe suburban life? Was she really sure that this was what she wanted, that it was right for the children as well as her, and that she wasn't being seduced by the romance of the holiday, the luxury of the hotel, and of course the truly remarkable sex with this admittedly lovely older man?

Claire's thoughts must have transferred themselves to her body, for without meaning to she had become restless and she felt David stirring next to her. She quickly calmed herself but he was already awake and turned to face her, smiling in the half light of the bedroom as the low sun shone through the curtains.

"Are you o.k., I felt you moving a bit, have you been awake long?" David whispered.

"No, only a few minutes, but I couldn't get back to sleep, I was just worrying a little -- in the small hours things often seem much more daunting, don't they, and I was thinking about our conversation last night -- can we really do it, do you think? Are you sure it's what you want -- it will mean such a change to your life, as well as to mine of course?"

"Oh Claire, this is why we have to be together -- you don't just read my mind, you share my thoughts! I couldn't get to sleep at first and I was worrying about exactly the same things, whether you were really sure, or whether we were just in holiday dreamland. But now we're properly awake, seeing you next to me in bed, I am completely certain -- I can't now imagine not being with you, and I meant everything I said last night -- as long as you want this too."

Rather than answer, Claire pulled David to her and kissed him as deeply and warmly as she could. She could feel his cock was already getting hard, and she slid one hand between their warm bodies to reach down and stroke it, moving her fingers down his shaft to his balls, keeping going until she was lightly fingering his anus. This had the desired effect and she felt his erection swelling, so she pushed David on to his back and sat astride him.

David responded in kind, putting two fingers into Claire's pussy as she squatted over him, feeling how wet she was already. She eased down and replaced his fingers with his fully engorged cock, loving the already familiar sensation of his first thrust deep inside her.

Their love-making was tender rather than explosive, taking their time to give each other as much pleasure as possible, using their fingers to add extra sensations with light touches to each other's nipples and other erogenous zones. As the light increased David could see that Claire's chest was starting to flush in a sure sign that her orgasm was approaching, and he knew he could come soon too. Their already practised familiarity meant that even without words they each instinctively increased their pace, Claire's breasts heaving as she moved above him.

"Oh God David, I'm going to come any second, come with me, I need to feel you coming too!"

"I am, don't wait Claire, now, yes, now, now!" he exclaimed in return as he felt her pussy starting to throb. He thrust up one final time as his cock twitched and his cum spurted into her, their orgasms merging together into one life-affirming climax.

Claire let herself fall forward into David's arms and they kissed again, each now without doubt that the course they had chosen was the right one.

After their early morning passion Claire and David dozed lightly, holding each other tightly, and they were eventually woken properly by Theo and Rosie jumping on the bed, excited to see that David really had stayed the night.

Claire got up and made some coffee whilst David grabbed a robe, opened the doors on to the terrace and took the children outside to see that it was another beautiful, warm day. He settled them on a big lounger with some juice and their favourite toys and went back inside to see his lover.

"I'm sorry, David, I realised that I never properly answered your question" Claire began, "And I am sorry too that I entertained doubts, even though I know you did too. Of course this is what I want, I have never been more certain of anything than I am now that we have to be together, it's right for both of us and it will be right for the children too. You are so natural with them and I have never seen them warm so quickly and easily to someone as they have to you."

AlexPal
AlexPal
42 Followers
12