A Mallorcan Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexPal
AlexPal
42 Followers

"I'm so glad you feel it's right for them as well as us, that's so important Claire" David replied, "And you don't need to apologise at all, we're taking a huge leap into the unknown and a few doubts are only natural."

They took their coffee outside to chat with the children and to plan the rest of their time on holiday.

...

As promised, David hired a car that afternoon and over the next few days they enjoyed driving around the beautiful island. Claire loved the Tramuntana mountain range, and made David promise that they could come back on holiday soon to spend more time in that area. They drove across to Soller on the west coast and the children were excited to take the old tram from the town centre to the port, where they had a leisurely lunch in a gorgeous beachside fish restaurant.

And they all enjoyed their visit to the historic town of Pollenca, with its bustling market square and climbing the famous 365 steep steps up to the Calvary church and the views of the sea and the surrounding countryside from the top. On the way back in the late afternoon the children were fast asleep in their seats in the back of the car, and Claire suggested they find a quiet place to stop off the main road.

Luckily David found a country lane which led towards the coast and he pulled off on to a secluded track. As soon as the engine had stopped Claire took off her seat belt, leant across and undid David's shorts, releasing his cock from his underwear and going down on him in one quick movement. She licked and sucked him until he was hard, then told him to move across to her seat so that the steering wheel wasn't in their way.

Once he was sitting on the passenger side Claire lifted up the short sundress she had deliberately chosen that morning, pulled down her knickers and knelt astride David. She positioned herself with her pussy just touching the tip of David's cock, and then helped him ease into her, keeping a careful eye on the children asleep in the back.

The risky nature of the enterprise -- both from the possibility of someone driving past, or the children waking up -- added to their excitement, and they kissed passionately which also helped to supress any moaning. Even with limited space they managed to move together enough that both soon were close to coming, and David fingered Claire's anus to help.

Trying to keep quiet, she buried her head in his neck, muttering "So good, so good, going to come, oh God yes, urggggh..."

David exhaled sharply as he suddenly came, his cock pulsating as Claire gripped it with her pussy. She followed seconds later, digging her nails into his back through the thin material of his shirt as she fought the urge to cry out with pleasure.

They held each other close as their orgasms subsided, before Claire eased herself off David's lap. He got out of the passenger door, stretched luxuriously, still in awe at their compatibility, and got back in on the driver's side to continue their journey. Theo and Rosie slept on in the back, and only woke when they pulled into the hotel car park at the end of another amazing day.

....

Towards the end of the second week Claire and David started to make serious plans for how they were going to tackle things when they got back to London. They agreed that the first stage was for David to tell Diana that he was leaving, and to set a date as soon as possible afterwards for him to move out -- perhaps not straight in with Claire but somewhere nearby so that they could see each other as often as possible.

In turn Claire said she would start to talk to Theo and Rosie about the idea of David coming to live with them, and also tell her parents and her sister, as well as one or two of her closest friends. They set a date a month hence when they hoped it would be time for David to move in, and they discussed how to deal with various practical matters as well as emotional ones. Since the first night when David had stayed over they had slept together every night, and at no point had either of them suffered the doubts which had beset them in the early hours of the middle Saturday.

They spent their final day at the hotel enjoying as much time as they could with the children by the pool, in the restaurant and in the suite and on its terrace, knowing that they faced some real challenges ahead, but confident that the strength of their relationship would help them overcome them. On the Saturday they set off back to the airport in the transfer bus, both quietly reflecting on the extraordinary changes which had occurred in the two weeks since they had done the journey in the other direction.

After they had arrived at the airport and had checked in their bags David went to the bar and bought a small bottle of champagne and some lemonade for the kids, and they toasted each other and their life-changing holiday. "To the future, whatever it holds!" Claire added and they clinked their glasses together, Theo and Rosie joining in with gusto. Their flight was called, and David took Rosie's hand as they walked, as a family, to the gate.

....

CODA

"Come on David, you can serve harder than that, I am ten now!" Theo shouted from the other side of the net, and David obliged with a rather stronger first serve than he had intended. "O.k., o.k., no need to show off!" Theo added, and they continued their game, with David admiring the improvements in Theo's strokes, glad that the coaching he had insisted on organising was paying off.

"Are you nearly done boys, Rosie and I are starving, surely it's nearly dinner time?" David turned to see his beautiful wife standing with Rosie outside the fence at the back of the court, so they had one last rally before they gathered up the balls and headed back to the hotel.

They had returned to Mallorca every year since they had met, staying in villas by the sea, eclectic houses in Soller and Pollenca and in a beautiful monastery in the mountains, but this was the first time they had been back to the Biomar.

It was just as they had remembered it and they had even managed to secure the same suite that Claire had had that first time. Theo claimed to remember everything about the hotel, and Rosie pretended she did too, but for Claire and for David it was more than just a nostalgic trip, it was an affirmation of everything that they had achieved in the last six years, since they had come together in their Mallorcan Romance.

*

Author's note -- thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this and the preceding two chapters. All locations mentioned are real and if you are looking for a luxury post-pandemic holiday I would highly recommend the Biomar. The characters are fictional, though some of the circumstances of their lives are based on real people, not least David who is at least in part based on my late father.


AlexPal
AlexPal
42 Followers
12