All Comments on 'A Man in My Bed'

by Robert_Furlong

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is there a part 2 of this story?

Loved this one. Sequel? When does he do you for your 1st time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it!

Super hot stuff! Keep up the good work! I am thakful for the speed and quality of your writing. It is what I look forward to most on this site.

Xoxo Furlong_fan1

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PENULTIMATE?!?

Robert, your stories have changed my entire life. This series is all I can think about when I fantasize, and reading one chapter to help me fall asleep has become a regular part of my lifestyle. (That sounds really loser-ish, but it's true. I'm getting so overly attached to these.)

I'm almost crying to realize that the series is almost over. Jake and Robert and Bradley have become huge characters in my head that I'll cherish and always remember, even long after these are done. I suppose every good thing has to end sometime. I urge you continue writing after this series is done. PLEASE let us know if you will be writing in the future at the end of the series. PLEASE!

I digress. I just wanted to tell you that this chapter is the most adorable, sweet, passionate, respectful, and real gay sex I have ever read. Every touch is genius and every word is great. Amazing work as always, Mr. Furlong. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I agree with the comment, that I will be sad/disappointed when you finish writing this series, you write brilliantly and make me feel as if I am on the bed receiving and exploring those delicious male bodies, can't get my head around rimming, but so pleased kissing is part of the stories and with tongues wow that is so hot and horny - love it Rob. Thank you, my wish now is, A man in my bed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous