All Comments on 'A Man in Turmoil'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments (Page 2)
CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
I enjoyed it

Well written and easy to read. it would have been nice to know what happened with the slutty girlfriend Jen.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
very nice

I gave it a 5, because, although a bit of a fairy tale, was nice reading. I'm sure something like this has happened before.

I was kind of waiting for the slut to return to inform him she is having his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

Top marks for the marvellous read and a beautiful story. I would like to ask you don't mind. I wonder what happen to jen? I wonder what happen to her? Did she get over jerry, did she get a shock when Brenda kept the kid and married Jerry? I guess we'll never know hahahahaha

*****

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

these tropes needed more flesh. show more of the "why" he had old-fashioned values. at the confrontation after the wet t-shirt contest, he should not have called her a whore. that seems to have been the push that caused the engagement to topple.

a fairly well written story about people who made mistakes; i wish it had been longer. thank you.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
A BRILLIANT LITTLE STORY

ABOUT LOVE LOST AND FOUND AND HE HAS A DAUGHTER TOO....Just have to wonder what happened to the skank he nearly married....good thing he dumped her as would have been trouble from day one with no respect for him...sounded too much like a spoilt brat throwing daddies money about and to hell with what he thought...wonder if she ever got knocked up or turned in to a total slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, well written...

Surprised at comments saying Jerry was wrong to tell his fiance she couldn't do the wet t-shirt contest, and wrong for breaking off the engagement. Mentioned some ignorant crap about wives being slaves, the religious right, republicans, etc. Holy cow! Slaves, Christians, and Republicans! Oh my! LOL

It wasn't really about the wet t-shirt contest - that's just what precipitated the breakup. It was about values, character, morals - it was about Love, Honor, Obey. Would you do something, even though you have the right, that would so obviously upset your partner? A partner you claim to love? Hasn't your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or husband ever told you NO? If it's a reasonable response to something you or they don't NEED to do, then don't you listen to them? No sense in causing problems with something unimportant; if it bothers them that much, then don't do it. Pick your battles. Now, if Jen is already fighting over something like this, then that speaks badly about how the marriage is going to go. Personally, I believe the husband belongs to the wife - the wife belongs to the husband - and if it's a reasonable request, they're bound to do it.

She'd previously brought up the fact that she'd done this before, obviously a bit ashamed of it because they were discussing things in their past that needed to be mentioned - so why suddenly was she going to do it again? Also remember that he ASKED her to reconsider her decision to do it and she refused. Then, while on stage, she stripped off her top completely, all excited because the audience was cheering. Something was wrong with that group dynamic, her group of friends, something wasn't right. Jerry was correct to bail when he did.

It may not seem like a big deal to y'all, but millions of men today would be enraged if their wives entered, or tried to enter, a contest like this. There's a reason why it's almost always held in a bar late in the evening - the women need to be drunk to agree to do it. Sober women who take their tops off in a bar are called Strippers.

Finally, if Jerry's morals are antique, old school, and archaic, AND he aspires to be a Christian slave owner who votes Republican - and his fiance obviously is NOT - then isn't that all the more reason for them not to get married? LOL.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
I loved!

I thought it was a great story and according to my way of being.

I'm selfish, I admit, I would not want my wife to be in public, and she would not either.

In addition, his break with Jen allowed him to meet Brenda again and meet his daughter. Happy ending.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful Story

This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica... Thank you so much... I'll be reading more of your work!!!

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkalmost 7 years ago
Great Author Great Story

Loved the story you have become my favorite author.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

Writing these as I go, so some may be over-taken by future events.

If I'm dating my bosses daughter, no way am I fucking her on the second date!

What does eating her out after cumming in her got to do with a "long-term commitment?"

He shouldn't have proposed without a serious conversation about her flirting and such.SHE might enjoy it, but it made him uncomfortable, and if she wasn't willing to dial it back, I can see trouble on the horizon.

"but we thought so differently on some things in life" - That's a HUGE red flag!

Regarding the nude beach, I read this a lot here, but unless it's part of a naturist resort most nude beaches are clothing OPTIONAL, you don't HAVE to be nude!

I know this story is six years old, but why the big deal about inter-racial sex? I'm still more concerned about her flirting NOW!

Nit-pick - His parents thought they WOULD make a nice couple? Aren't they already a couple?

"You're not my boss and you can't tell me what I can and cannot do." - It's not a question of him being your "boss," it's about respect for your fiance.

"What did surprise me was that none of my so called friends even called to see how I was doing" - Even assuming nothing nefarious like a "sex club," they WERE mostly her friends.

I'm not sure just HOW big a company he's working for, but it seems too big for the board to be involved in hiring an assistant!

Of COURSE he's not going to be involved with hiring the new person! Now they can hire Jen.

Looks like I was wrong, LOL! But what's Brenda's problem? Jerry's already told her asking her to get the abortion was a mistake and he regrets it.

"Most of the people from work were there as well as Brenda's family." - Of COURSE Brenda's family is there!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@carvohi Re: "Adoption"

Sorry, Jedd, gotta part ways with you on this one! There are PLENTY of kids looking for parents to adopt them, we don't need to force women to be brood mares to provide babies for adoption. If a woman doesn't want to continue a pregnancy it is her right to have a safe abortion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@sbrooks103

Rights and what's right

No one is forcing anyone to be brood mare though forcing people to accept responsibilities for their actions might be a good amendment.

Yep it is their bodies and karma being what it is it is also their minds...

Legalities and rationalizations aside every female who has an abortion knows deep down she has killed a living human being

Many are tortured forever with that knowledge. Many have physical consequences that prevent future child bearing...

Divisive issue and emotions run high on both sides...

I have the right to screw and dump as many females as I can...especially married ones...a wife has the right to have hundreds of lovers and a female can have dozens of children from dozens of men and exist on welfare and foodstamps...people have the right to burn flags and crosses and hang nooses from trees...lots of rights out there...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow man

jerry is a one decent man and any decent man raised by a decent parents will not accept the bullshit of jen, religious or not. he owns her in every way when she enters in an engagement agreement and she owns him the same way, whether someone agrees or not.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 7 years ago
one thing concerns me

The personal side of the story is great. BUT in a large organization as this seems to be, boss dating employee is rife with bad possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful love story

I liked this love story very much. I would like to find more decent stories to

read all day. I will ! Ken

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
WET T.SHIRT CONTEST "CAN I WATCH"

Brilliant story! Great Romantic story! It doesn't get any better than that!

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! ★★★★★

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Was ok

Wasn't that great. Felt like a rushed story

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Negative comments

from anon posters automatically qualify that poster as a putz.

Great story. Instructive to young men on what to look for in a wife.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Old Romantic

Your English is plenty good enough to get your point across. Don't worry about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good read, liked the morales of the main character

I like the "old school" values your characters portayed. They never go out of style. I think the only down side is you could have developed the characters and extended the story. Anyway thoroughly enjoyed, I'm checking out your other stuff right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
just good values.

old school values make good lives. slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
bloody neat

simple values.

nothing complicated about that ahe.

very warm, heart warming

thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
% stars

It was obvious Jen was going to be a serial cheater. Best course of action, escape that which he was smart enough to do. When you get in-wanted phone messages delete them do NOT listen, then block the number.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Charming.

A very sweet and tender story. Simple and complete with a little bit of everything. *****

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
fucking hell!

wasn't that insurance salesman dull as fuck?

Jen sounds a lot more fun, she had a near miss there. Who wants to be married to a sanctimonious whiney little prick like jerry.

5 stars.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
Two kinds of girls

Jen is the kind you have fun with and fuck the hell out of but never taking your relationship with her seriously.

Brenda is the kind of girl you have fun with, make love to, introduce her to your mom and marry her.

It's a natural progression. As long as you don't deviate from it, you will be ok. Any woman or man can cheat, but choosing to marry a Party Girl like Jen will only lead to heartbreak down the road. It doesn't matter how hot she is, it usually will never turn out well in the end. Hell, just read the stories here if you don't believe me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A cuckold-in-waiting.

If you don't want to end up as one, you avoid the Jens of this world! Fun, hell! - and two weeks before the wedding! She shows what she thinks of the marriage vows. He's well shot of her and most fortunate that all this occurred before he was married. Had a feeling he'd find Brenda again. A lovely story. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pity

Pity he ,Brenda and Jeri didn't bump into Jen on one of his home visits.

Pennindy15Pennindy15over 5 years ago
@ Anon 8/12/18

I agree with you. Better to find out before the ceremony...

fritz51fritz51over 5 years ago
Great story. 5*s

Hit the Jen and don't ya come back no more , no more, no more. Jen wiping her tits out for all to see after he begged her not to shows a level of disrespect that demanded a wedding called off. She could have discussed her willingness to expose herself with him in private, with possibly the same outcome but to instead go on with the show and to up the level of humiliation by exposing his dark secret to all was beyond forgiveness. I too sensed that the abortion hadn't taken place and was delighted when Brenda reappeared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This one is a favorite 5 stars

It's a story of a guy who knows bad things are coming if he goes thru with the marriage. It's a rare story, does any one know similar stories for me to read??? I would appreciate suggestions. sampkyang@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
look at this gem!

man sees a red flag, confronts the person. person shows more red flags, man leaves her. man finds good wholesome woman again and starts a new. even her closet story had tiny red flags. "yes, they were black" like...okay? do you want a prize for that? it was like she was challenging a non-existent stance he didn't have. and almost daring him. and even though those guys used her, against her will at some points, she didn't seem to feel much about it. only after the obvious boob flashing red flags did i re-read her confession as a potential red flag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Should

Should have bumped into Jen when he Brenda and Jeri were visiting his parents just so she could see how happy he was and what she had thrown away.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Good story

Saw reunion etc coming almost as soon as she did T-shirt and tossed it in the crowd

Good story enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

It would have been nice to hear what happened to Jen,especially if she got divorced after being caught cheating.Also how come Brenda hadn't found some one?.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Great story

Excellent story, I'm a sucker for happy endings. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Loved This Story But...

I must admit I have participated (not competed) in many wet tee-shirt contests over the years, even after two marriages. I know I am not going to win. My breasts are too small. But l never entered a contest with the thought that I may win. It was always for the fun of it, and for something to talk about afterwards. And I always got free drinks from participating. But I never had a problem with a jealous boyfriend, fiance, or husband. If it had been a boyfriend, I would have ignored him. If it had been a fiance, I would have given it some thought. But if my husband were to ask me not to enter, I would not enter. Too little a reward for such a high risk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Last commenter

You would have won with me, I like smaller perky breast. But question is why two divorces??? Have you not grown up/ never found true love or what???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@ THE TWO PREVIOUS COMMENTS

Anonymous #2 (03/01/20) wonders "why two divorces?" for Anonymous #1 (11/26/19), hypothesizing immaturity ("not grown up") or "not found true love."

This is another case of being judgmental before having facts needed -- also called 'jumping to a conclusion.'

Firstly, Anonymous #2 assumed her "two marriages" means "two divorces."

If she (Anonymous #1) is still on her 2nd marriage, then there is only one divorce.

OR, if her first husband died, there is NO divorce.

Secondly, after assuming her divorce, Anonymous #2 takes that to mean she was at fault ("not grown up") or a problem (lack of "true love").

This is a massive case of accusation without information. Let's assume (!) what he/we do not know -- marriage

# 1 ended by divorce. Even that does not imply a deficiency on her part.

Did she love her husband and do what was in her power to make a good marriage, but he divorced her anyway?

Does Anonymous #2 really think she should have stayed with him if he was a wife-beater or a serial womanizer/cheater?

The opening sentence by Anonymous #2 about his preference for smaller breasts was a commendable counterbalance to the more prevalent preference for large breasts. (Both are nice preferences.)

The rest of the comment should not have happened.

Even as I write this, it irks me that people can be so critical without information -- also called

'going off half-cocked.'

It also makes me feel guilty, knowing....well, I hate to admit it.

Thought-provoking, well-written 5 star story.

Paul in Oklahoma

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Happen

Would have been nice to know what happened to Jen,especially if she had got married and her husband had divorced her because of her antics.Also that he and Brenda had bumped into her ,so she could see what see threw away.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Well done, great story with a great happily ever after ending. Gets my 5 star vote

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
You are the most

Cosistant writer here. You work shows compassion and a very human touch. Wish you still wrote here. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better off

Jen was better off without Jerry. Got control issues. She dodged a bullet there! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brenda is one smart cookie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, but such stilted, almost plastic dialogue. You also have a single character continue speaking, across paragraph breaks, making it read as if it's two different people talking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok story, but there's no final reaction from Jen. Did she ever regret her behavior? What happened to her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jen was better off without the uptight controlling overbearing Jerry

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

Don't remember how many times I've read this one,but here are some more stars! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jen was just another Narcissistic woman. She needed the attention of other men, to boost her self worth. It would have only got worse, had they gotten married. He, on the other hand, came across as a control freak. Telling her he forbid it, in front of her friends, wasn't very smart. Giving drunk people ultimatums hardly ever turns out good...

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Narrative got a little "stunted" in parts but it was another great, heartfelt tale. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Jen was a selfish, immature idiot. Brenda was mature beyond her years, mostly due to the fact she had to for their daughter. She was his WIFE, the first time they reconnected. I'd like to see a continuation of this where they meet Jen, with their children with them, have them talking about the wet t-shirt contest . Make Brenda tell him, she actually was his wife for many years and she'd hit him with a 2x4, if he mentioned her entering that contest. Say that she was not only a woman, but a LADY and wife and would not stoop to such sluttish behavior. Make Jen understand, she didn't abort their daughter, and really was his real wife when he was spending time with that skank, JEN! Jen would probably get the message, if Brenda talked loud enough...

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

Very nice story.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
What

What happened to Jenifer?.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Really liked it but it would have been good to hear what happened to Jen. Even a couple of sentences in the epilogue would have been appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story but I just LOVED the epilogue! Brenda is worth all of her own salt and all of Jerry's former fiancée. FIVE stars ++++

BJ

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Just reread this wonderful love story that I really enjoyed the second time just as much as I did the first time when I first read it over a year ago. Well written with great characters. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, what happened to Jen ?

Les

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loser knew of her flirting attention seeking ways, still had doubts yet the fumb fuck ask her marry him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great end with Brenda and Jones

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

What a grand story. I loved the contrast between Brenda and Jen. This is truly a love story. Well done!

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Very well written story. Loved it for a 5 BIG FAT STARS!

Richie4110Richie4110about 2 years ago

This was my second read of this story after a long LW experience and as it unfolded I had those wonderful feelings I remember. Still a solid 5 stars story.

Thanks

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 2 years ago

Noice! …very nice sweet story. Very enjoyable read. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank You.😇

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years ago

Great, we’ll written story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

DG tells such beautiful stories

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 2 years ago

The story made me cry. I can't remember the last time I cried. I think it was 38 years ago my when my wife was in the hospital 30 days. Lots of tears. She survived good as new! All happy times after that. I don't cry easily. This story could be true!

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story!

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Never tell your wife she can’t do something.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

I knew I shouldn't think of it but I had to wonder if they had their own little sex club and were priming me to join.

lol i read that story

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

he kept saying his friends did he have friends outside of the ppl he went to the club with? he did say those were her friends if so why would he expect them to be there for him. they would be there for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Star. He should thank his lucky stars that he woke up in time and was lucky enough to run across the one he lost and find happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. The only thing missing is regrets on the part of the ex fiance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to make it better. Only found one error. The Detroit area may have changed over the years, but the Eastern suburbs are about 20 miles from Dearborn and that is no more than 30 minutes since the expressways were built, not an hour. 😉

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

Loved the story but would like to see something about the ex and her regrets over losing a good man

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Loved it and 5 stars but like others I felt s little about how life treated his ex would have been welcomed. After their heart to heart her behaviour at the club seemed out of character. What happened to her? Did she have regrets, did she find out he was happily married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sex is not the basis for a solid marriage. It is the true love of a good marriage that results in making love.

The fiancé started on the line "you don't ow me." She was wrong. It wasn't about ownership.

Many years ago a girl from a former iron curtain country was a Rotary Exchange student who lived with us.

At her farewell she spoke of freedom and how the people at home thought it meant they could do whatever they wanted. The year in the USA taught her that freedom meant responsibility in dealing with others. Jen felt responsible only to herself and her own selfish desires. That would be the only thing that guided her choice in life. Self-centered person? Run the other way!

Well plotted and developed by a master. Wish we cold give 10's.

THC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story, though I would have liked to hear about some karmic events raining down on hi ex and their friends.

woodrangewoodrangeover 1 year ago

You write cool stories. Working my way through all of them. AAA+++

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Reasonable

Reasonable story,though I would have liked to know what happened to Jen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good life is based on quality not quanity

joeoggijoeoggiabout 1 year ago

Sweet. You have a gift for presenting real life characters with real life problems inn your stories that make you so good to read. You don’t need sex every page to write a good story. I wish more authors on this site would follow that. Excellent.

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

When the girlfriend disappeared from his life after getting pregnant, I asked myself if she might not have the child instead. Glad Jerry was able to get back the life he didn't know he was missing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Disappointed that things were left hanging. She needed to learn some humility.

Anita71Anita7111 months ago

I like it.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jerry married the right woman. The ex that shows her tits to everyone and flirts with other men is not made for marrying. But is made for fucking, the filthy slut.

willyk1212willyk12128 months ago

good story lovedd it but i was hoping that brenda would have meat jen so jen could see what she fucked up

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's not worth it to win the whole world & loose one's self.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Meh. Jerry treated Brenda like a complete jerk and was a coward. And cowardice defines his time with Jen. He had spent multiple years sowing his wild oats and then wanted to settle down. His insecurities came through and he and Jen admitted their pasts. His sins were far beyond worse but she accepted him. She told him she regretted what she did in Jamaica and contrary to popular tropes it was lousy sex and she just wanted out if there. She never regretted her exhibitionism at a wet t-shirt contest, but that seemed to trigger him, along with her interracial sex. More insecurities.

Then the fateful night. After getting drunk, confronting his fiancée with a dictatorial "no" in front of her friends, some of which also participated, is a sure fire to ensure she does it. He issues his ultimatum, and she calls him on it since in front of her friends. As soon as she performed, he was done and wonders if she and her friends are in some sex club given their acceptance of their women participating. Wtf? That is crazy speculation.

If you want, gave a private argument afterwards. Explain you were upset and you don't want other men ogling your intended's naked breasts. Plus you were uneasy about the other guys vigorously supporting it. Intimate that bothers you. If she comes off as empathetic and said she did it because you pissed her off and couldn't believe you were issuing an ultimatum, then maybe they can talk about it. Maybe delay wedding while try to work it out. If she comes off all self righteous, doesn't acknowledge your concerns (day after while sober) and doesn't apologize, even for her crack about killing his child, then dump her.

Alcohol makes people do some crazy sh$t. Doesn't make them evil or heartless. And he was being a controlling jerk and a moron doing it like that in front of her friends. He had issues and instead of talking it out and trying to see if a way past it, he runs like a child and doesn't take any of her calls or messages. And she left a ton. She clearly felt for him.

Yeah she crossed the line with the abortion secret reveal to her friends. And maybe that is a bridge too far. But she was drunk and pissed and he already seemed resigned to call off the wedding as per his ultimatum. Maybe they were just incompatible and eventually their marriage would have been in ruins. But seriously he was as much or more responsible due to his insecurities.

And the way he treated Brenda was shameful. Quite a flawed MC. Honestly Jen was better off with him leaving her life. She liked to flirt (though it never sounds more than some exhibitionism) and he was a controlling coward.

The fact he reconciled with Brenda was implausible but hey it is fiction. Cannot believe she didn't have more reluctance to have a personal relationship with him. He hurt her badly and I don't judge her for not telling him about his daughter. He cut her out of his life, freaked out like a coward (his consistent motif) and wanted her to get an abortion. He has no real say anymore in what she does. I am personally not anti abortion in all situations but when it is an inconvenience? That pisses me off something fierce.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

BEST STORY EVER. You have redeemed yourself in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jerry married the right woman. The ex that shows her tits to everyone and flirts with other men is not made for marrying. But is made for fucking, the filthy slut.

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

no doubt jen would have not stay faithful ,,,

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a sad insecure little man. It's not the 1950's. You definitely don't demand an in-depth sexual history of your wife, nor do you give your own, the utter insanity. We are who we are today and going forward, not what we did in the past.

As for his wife doing a wet t-shirt competition, not my thing but it's also not that much of a big deal ... it also raises some pretty big red flags as to what he would 'allow' his wife to wear once married. I guess some ppl are comfortable in their own bodies while others like himself can't get over the small penis he was born with.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very telling that Brenda's reason for not doing the wet t-shirt 👕 comes down to her not wanting the MC to look at or get enjoyment from seeing other women's breasts. Says absolutely nothing about what she'd do on a girls night out, and we already know from the way she dealt with the abortion that she's perfectly happy with being duplicitous.

/

BTW - wtf pays $4k for a $500 abortion but thinks that $10k is enough to cover almost 4 years worth of child support. Heck, the average cost of giving birth in the states is closer to $20k

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great 5 star story.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like your style.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 stars...!

servant111servant1115 months ago

Totally ChOICE!

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5721 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...