All Comments on 'A Man in Turmoil'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It would have been good to find out what happened to Jen. I'd like to have heard her regret her actions?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jen would have made a perfect wife for a typical LW story. There is zero doubt in my mind she would have cheated and would probably have enjoyed cuckolding Jerry. She reeks of that personality. All self-centred and entitled, plus easy to anger and vain. No doubt she'd be taking strange cock. Jerry should be glad about that wet t-shirt contest; it saved him so much pain and heartbreak.

OvercriticalOvercritical3 months ago

No question in this corner of Fantasyland unbelievable coincidences occur with regularity. I have only heard of one wet tee shirt contest in my many years of social life and for there to be three in the short term of this story is more than just weird. And Brenda showing up for the exact job that needed to be filled at this time is also too weird. But it is Fantasyland and I guess weird goes with the territory. It is a feel good story and I'll go with that. 4*

willyk1212willyk12123 months ago

i dont know how but i think jen and brenda needed to cross path so jen could see how a faithful and loving wife sould be .. second time reading still very good

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Talk about dodging a bullet. Jen certainly showed her true colours once provoked. She'll make a fine cheating slut wife one day. Maybe we'll read about her in a LW story one day.

chasbo38chasbo38about 1 month ago

Any woman who is engaged and gets upset because her fiance won't let her show her tits in a wet-T shirt contests does not understand what marriage vows mean and is not ready to get married.

ArdieffArdieff21 days ago

Sappy - in a good way ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5721 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...