A Man is What He Hides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...oh fuck so big...God, so big...AH FUCK! AHH! YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG! Oh shit...SHIT! SHIT!" moaned Polly.

"Yeah take it, Polly! Fuck! You're so tight, baby!"

At last the red hairs of her bush were pressed to the dark pubic hairs of Aaron's large testicles. His pole was entirely inside her, and he started to fuck her tight cunt lifting her up and dropping her roughly back down while driving his hips upward on the down stroke. Polly began to cry out as Aaron's giant prick pounded her body. He fucked her harder, and deeper by the second until they were both gasping, and groaning.

"AHHH FUCK SO BIG! AHH! GOD YOU'RE FUCKING ME! FUCKING ME SO DEEP! AHHH SHIT!" cried Polly.

Aaron gave a groan that seemed to erupt from far down in his chest. His back arched up lifting his ass off the couch, and Josh knew that he was shooting Polly's cunt full of his semen.

"SHIT POLLY! AH! FUCK YESSSSS!" yelled Aaron.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCKKKKKKKK!" screamed Polly grabbing onto Aaron's shoulders, and humping his spurting cock violently. The look on her face was one Josh had seen on more than one occasion in the past. She was cumming all over Aaron's prick.

"Damn boss! Give it to her!" came David's voice one last time.

The video cut off shortly after, but Josh had seen more than enough. He sat dumbfounded in his office chair trying to absorb the images that had bombarded him from the screen. It seemed so surreal. How could his wife do this to him? He very nearly punched his monitor in frustration, but he knew that was a childish, and ridiculous gesture, so he sat back to think.

There was something off here he had seen his wife acting perfectly normally early on in the video series. Something had changed in those three hours before the second video was shot. He knew Polly, and she would never act how she had been behaving in that video it was completely out of character for her unless he didn't know his wife at all. Josh drummed his fingers on his desk. It was a habit he had fallen back on since grade school whenever he was doing his hardest thinking. The only other people in the video he knew had been Ashley and David August.

"That August is a weasel. I bet anything he knows something about what went on in that room," thought Josh.

Josh slipped the cd-rom in his briefcase and picked up the phone to dial Pete Mitchell's extension.

"Pete? I know I owe you one already, but I'm afraid I need another favor."

A MATTER OF LEVERAGE -

David August stood patiently in the long line at the coffee shop. His boss had particular requirements when it came to his first coffee of the day, and David knew he would catch hell if the mix and temperature weren't exactly right. He always went to the Lucky Cup because they did it right every time. They were one of the busier locations in the morning, but he was willing to wait to make sure the order was spot on.

"Hello, David. I didn't know you got your coffee here?"

David turned to face the owner of the hand that rested on his shoulder and froze. Josh Adams stood just behind him with a smile that didn't reach his eyes. David was immediately concerned. In all the years that he had been at Genesis Software not once had Josh Adams ever spoken to him before, and he had always gotten the impression that Josh didn't think much of him.

"Mr. Adams, Um...Yeah, I come here sometimes. Mr. Stuart likes his coffee from here."

"Is that right? Small world then I like their coffee too. Kind of a long line this morning though."

"I guess sometimes you have to wait for good things," replied David.

"Maybe...Maybe. You know, David, I think we should have a talk you and I. Why don't we get us a table."

"Talk? I'm sorry Mr. Adams, but I need to be at work soon. What exactly is this about?"

"Funny you should mention work, David. I think we should talk about how much longer you're going to have a job."

The pair of men walked over to a table away from the crowd and sat down. David's face had gone white as a sheet, and his hands trembled slightly.

"I don't understand Mr. Adams. Did you need something?"

"You know, David, I don't know why you even need this job you have quite a future as a cameraman in the adult film industry."

David's eyes grew larger, and he stuttered a reply, "I'm not sure what..."

"Don't bullshit me, David! I've seen the footage you shot of my wife."

"Look...Mr. Adams, it wasn't my idea. Aaron...Mr. Stuart insisted I film it for him."

"I see, and that makes it all better does it? Since you were following orders after all? The thing is, David, I want to know exactly what went on in that room. I know my wife, and she would have never acted the way she did without someone or something influencing her."

"Maybe you don't know your wife as well as you think."

Josh's expression changed to reflect an anger so apparent that David flinched back in fear.

"Tell me what you know about what happened that night."

"I don't have to answer your questions. I don't work for you. I report directly to Mr. Stuart."

"You think Aaron is going to protect you is that it? I have news for you I may not be your direct boss, but the company doesn't look kindly on people who keep pornography on their work computers. I believe that kind of lascivious behavior will get you fired no matter who your boss happens to be."

"What are you talking about? I don't have smut on my work computer."

"Funny, I.T. did a sweep of your workstation last night and found all kinds of dirty pictures and movies. I have the report right here."

Josh slid a manila envelope across the table, and David quickly glanced at the contents his face coloring in embarrassment.

"This was planted on my computer I've never downloaded anything on it. I don't surf porn sites at work!"

"I doubt anyone is going to believe that with the evidence right there in black and white. Of course, if you tell me what I want to know, maybe this could all go away..."

The envelope dropped back onto the table, and David sighed in resignation, "It wasn't supposed to go down the way it did. The whole thing was Ashley's fault."

"Ashley Wilkin's?"

"Yeah. She came to me the week before the trip, and ask me for a favor. The thing is Ashley is a mediocre employee, but with some judicious flirting she has managed to crawl a short way up the corporate ladder. She wanted more though so she started to come on to Mr. Stuart months ago. He was receptive to her, but to get ahead, she was going to have to do more than bat her eyes, and wear tight outfits. He wanted the whole nine yards, and there is a big difference between flirting, and going to bed with a guy. Mr. Stuart had made it clear that if she did what he wanted on the trip, and was available for more in the future he would move her out of the cube farms, and into a real office."

"How does my wife figure into this mess?"

"I'm getting to that part. Like I was saying, Ashley may have been a flirt, but giving herself to a stranger was a different kettle of fish, so she asked me to get her something to help her get over the nerves."

"What? Like a drug?"

"Yeah. I have a friend who works as a D.J. for parties, and he can get stuff like that for people. I got a hold of what she wanted and put it in her drink the night of the party in the suite. I'm not sure what happened, but Ashely came to me in a panic saying that she and Polly got their glasses mixed up and that Polly had drunk hers by mistake. We tried to get Polly out of the room, but the stuff acts fast, and she was already really out of it."

Josh leaned back in his chair. He had been right it wasn't his wife's fault she had been drugged.

"So you let my wife stay at the party knowing she was high as a kite, and then Aaron took advantage of her."

"He didn't know she was drugged. I guess he thought she just had too much to drink and was playing out a crush she had always had on him. You know Mr. Stuart he thinks every woman wants him."

The chair he had been sitting in made a loud squeal as it slid back across the tile floor. A few heads swiveled in their direction, but the folks in line quickly returned their attention to their cell phones. Josh clenched his hands into fists trying to hold back his rage. He turned to leave when David August tugged at his sleeve.

"The stuff on my computer it's going away, right? I need this job Mr. Adams I have a wife, and two kids."

"I tell you what you're going to do, David. If you resign quietly, I'll make sure none of what was found on your computer gets out. At least you will have a clean slate to find a new job. If you fail to do so, I will make sure you are run out of the company for sexual misconduct, and that will blacken your record wherever you decide to land."

"You...You said if I told you what happened you would make it go away!"

"Trust me, David, after what you did to my wife you're getting off light. There is one thing you are going to do for me first."

The sun beating down through his window was heating the interior of his car to an uncomfortable level, but Josh Adams hardly felt it. He sat looking out into the parking lot at the vehicles of his fellow employees stewing in a cold rage that seemed to have seeped into every part of his body. In his mind, he was taken back to a night many years earlier when a much younger Josh Adam's stood unnoticed in a dark hallway while his father sat crying on a couch twenty feet away. His father had been talking to his sister, Aunt Theresa to Josh, on the phone.

"People will talk they always do, Theresa. I will be the laughing stock of the office. It's bad enough that she's been seeing him behind my back, but one of my department heads! How will I even be able to show my face at work? Who is going to respect a boss that can't even keep his wife in line!"

Josh couldn't hear the other end of the conversation, but whatever Aunt Theresa said didn't do anything to mollify his father's grief.

"I know...I know...This is so humiliating...I gave that woman everything she ever asked for, and this is how she pays me back! Son of a bitch! I tell you this is too much to bear, Theresa...Too much!"

Josh had slipped away back to his bed covering his ears so he wouldn't hear his fathers anguished cries coming from the other room. He never forgot how his father had looked, and sounded that night. A man stripped of his dignity and humiliated by the one he trusted most.

The cell phone was warm after sitting in his coat jacket, and he held it to his ear after dialing his home number. Polly answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Polly, it's me."

"Josh? Are you stuck in traffic or something?"

"No, I just have some extra work to catch up on so I'm going to be a little late."

"Oh...Well, o.k. drive safe sweetie I will see you when you get here. I love you."

"Love you too," replied Josh breaking the connection.

It had been easy to get Ashley's home address from the personnel database at the office. His wife had been here many times, but Josh himself had never set foot in the place. It was a typical apartment in a relatively nice part of town though nowhere near as upscale as his neighborhood. He waited across the street until Ashely arrived in her compact blue sedan. She got out and made her way up the steps to her residence.

There was no arguing that Ashley Wilkins was easy on the eyes. She was a good bit taller than Polly with brunette hair that was so dark it bordered on black styled in a single layer that surrounded her long face on either side. Her eyes were a striking shade of green like twin emeralds in a face that could have easily provided Ashely with a career as a model. The rest of her body was equally impressive with large, round breasts that swelled the top of her tight blouse outward, and long slender legs. He watched as she fished around inside her purse for her keys while waving at a passing neighbor her lips painted a dark raspberry color pulling back in a smile.

As soon as her door shut, Josh was out of his car, and up the steps. He took a deep breath before knocking. The door opened, and Ashely frowned seeing him standing on her porch.

"Josh? What are you doing here? Is Polly o.k.?"

"I need to speak with you, Ashley. It's important if you can spare me a few minutes?"

"Um...Sure, come on in."

The interior was decorated tastefully with a few pieces of furniture that looked new, and several that were probably hand me downs. Ashley shut the door behind them and took a seat across from the couch in a comfortable looking stuffed chair. Josh took off his suit jacket laying it casually across the arm of the sofa.

"I hear that you had an eventful trip," commented Josh.

"Eventful? Not really it was just your typical finance conference only interesting if you crunch numbers for a living. Can I get you something to drink?"

"I'm fine thanks. I wasn't referring to the conference, Ashley. I was talking about the party Aaron threw afterward. The one that David August was kind enough to film for him."

Ashley's skin seemed to turn even whiter than it already was as the color drained from her face.

"Josh...I...I don't know where to start."

"How about explaining why you let my wife stay at that party when you knew that she wasn't herself, or even better why you let her do what she did with Aaron?"

"I'm sorry...I tried to get her to leave, but she wasn't hearing me. I swear I was going to get her out of there, but it all happened so fast, and I panicked. There were all those other people there, and Aaron was there...I was afraid I would get into trouble if they found out what was really going on."

"So, you thought it was better to let my wife humiliate herself in front of those people as long as you didn't get into trouble? Did you tell Polly afterward what you did to her? What you put in her drink?"

"I...No...She knew something happened to her, but I didn't tell her I was the cause. She's the only real friend I have, Josh. I couldn't afford to lose her."

"I guess from your point of view then it was o.k. to keep her in the dark letting her think it could have been anyone who slipped her something. I suppose she was coerced not to tell anyone by Aaron since he had the footage."

"David was the one who came to her the next day and threatened to send the footage to you if she mentioned to anyone what happened. I don't know if Aaron even knew he did that he may very well have thought the whole thing was consensual. The other people there were strangers no one else from our company came to the party."

The rage Josh had felt when confronting David was back in spades, and he squeezed the couch cushion in his hand.

"You selfish little bitch. This was all you trying to claw your way up the ladder only you manage to drag my wife down into the mud along the way. You call yourself her friend, but you were more than willing to let her screw Aaron in front of a room full of people rather than stand up, and admit what you did."

"I'm sorry, Josh...I swear if I could take it back...Go back and do it over...I would have stopped it! Please! I'm sorry..." cried Ashley as tears started to roll down her face.

"I know you're sorry Ashley, but you're not nearly sorry enough," growled Josh as he stood from the couch. He had never felt such a feeling of rage, and frustration in all his life. The sight of Ashley crying in the chair in front of him just seemed to make it worse, and before he even knew what he was going to do, he had pulled her up out of the chair holding her roughly by her arms.

"You were so willing to humiliate yourself in that room for Aaron's amusement, Ashley. I don't think you know what humiliation is, but you will," shouted Josh. The urge to take out some form of revenge coursed through his veins, but it was tempered by another call one of almost primal arousal. He shook with anger, but at the same time his cock seemed to swell impossibly hard in his slacks, and he couldn't help what happened next. He suddenly pulled Ashley to him pressing his lips tight to her slick, lipstick covered ones. She was entirely caught off guard by the move and didn't react until he released the pressure.

"Josh! What are you doing?"

"What am I doing, Ashley? You were more than ready to give it up to Aaron for no more than a fancy office. I would say you don't prize your virtue very highly, so let's see just how low you're willing to sink to find my forgiveness."

He grabbed at the front of her blouse ripping the two halves apart sending a shower of buttons flying all over the room. Beneath the silk cloth, her breasts were compressed into a tight black lace bra that seemed to barely be holding them back. Josh growled in the back of his throat overwhelmed by feelings he could no longer control.

"Please...Josh! Don't do this I...I don't want to..."

"Don't want to what, Ashley? Don't want to humiliate yourself further? If only you had felt the same for Polly."

Josh was on her again pulling down the right strap of her bra, and then the cup below it. Her breast came tumbling out a heavy, creamy white avalanche of flesh with an areola as dark as red wine at its center supplanted by a nipple as big around as a dime. He brought his mouth down over it running his tongue all around the bumpy skin before sucking her nipple and biting it roughly. Even in his moment of blind, sexually expressed anger Josh still felt a certain excitement at the sight and feel of Ashely's tits. They were far bigger and more spectacular than Polly's maybe the hottest he had ever touched. He pulled down the other side of her bra, and manhandled her other breast squeezing it in his palm, and then taking turns between them suckling the darkening centers. In spite of her fear, Ashley's body was reacting with arousal to Josh's movements, and her nipples hardened and swelled.

"Um...Look at you, Ashley...This is what you wanted, isn't it? A man of power to take you, and give you all the things you wanted, but were too stupid to get for yourself."

Josh backed away for a moment undoing his slacks and letting them fall to the ground, his underwear followed suit, and his thick, seven-inch cock sprung outward from his body. The head was oozing clear fluid, and the shaft was almost red with the blood pouring into it. He gripped Ashley by one arm and pulled her forward before pushing her to her knees. All the fight seemed to have gone out of her, and she didn't resist sinking to the ground in front of him.

"Let's see if you have the skill set to get ahead in life."

Ashley took his penis into her hand and started to stroke it. Her face was still streaked with tears when she looked up one last time her eyes almost pleading for him to stop, but then she plunged forward letting his cock slip past her dark lips, and into her throat. She definitely had some serious cock sucking skills. Her lips sank all the way almost to his curly blond pubic hairs taking his cock far deeper than Polly had ever been able too. While Josh looked down at the top of her head, she proceeded to suck him with long thrusts stopping on the upstroke to lick the fat head of his penis.

"You like that don't you, Ashely? Like to suck cock! Say it! Tell me how much you like it!"

"I like it...I like to suck a nice fat cock, Josh...Your cock taste so good..."

He started to hump her face pushing his dick so far into her throat that at times she would choke on it. Ashley's face was turning red with the effort of taking so much flesh all at once. Finally relenting, Josh pushed her over onto her back and unzipped her skirt pulling at it while Ashley reluctantly lifted her hips so that he could slide it off. She was wearing a simple pair of plain black panties underneath, and these he ripped loose tossing them aside. Her pussy was partly shaved with a dark tangle of hair on top of her Venus mound, and thick bare pussy lips a deep shade of pink below.