A Man is What He Hides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was starting to tremble again, a few sobs escaping her throat when Josh went down on her eliciting a sharp gasp when his tongue slid into her cunt. There were certainly signs that her body was making itself ready for him. She was a bit damp inside, and he quickly improved on that situation licking her pussy all over until he found the hardening flesh of her clitoris at the top of her slit. Ashley couldn't seem to help herself as she let out a quiet groan when Josh started to lick, and suck the fleshy knob of her clit.

"Oh...Oh fuck...Josh...Oh...God..."

"Yeah...You like this don't you little slut...Like to get your sweet pussy licked...I know you want this, Ashley, you can't hide it from me."

"God this is so wrong! Please...Josh...Oh...Shit...Don't make me want this...OH FUCK! Ah! Shit Josh! God Dammit! OH! GOD, IT DOES FEEL GOOD! AHH! GOD, HELP ME SO GOOD!"

A dam seemed to break, and Ashely's inhibitions faltered a step. She grabbed at the back of Josh's head while he licked her clitoris almost mercilessly. Her back arched up off the floor, and she grunted loudly. The pleasure was tearing her down a bit at a time. A tingling deep in her pussy signaling that Josh was about to take her over the top.

"Josh...Josh...I...Oh God, I can't...I can't...Please! I can't let this happen! OH FUCK! Please stop...stop...OH! FUCK!"

Josh could taste the slick fluid that was pouring out of her, and feel the trembling in her cunt. He added two fingers to his oral assault slipping them into her wet pussy even as he licked her clitoris even more frantically. The inevitable end came all too quickly.

"OH GOD JOSH! I CAN'T STOP IT! AH! FUCK! FUCK! JOSH...JOSH! I...I...AHHHHHH JOSSHHHHHH!" screamed Ashley.

She creamed his face hard in an intense series of orgasms that made her convulse on the floor with the flood of ecstasy that passed through her body. He didn't give her a chance to catch her breath before he was on top of her shoving his raging hard-on into her soaking, wet vagina. Ashley cried out in a combination of pain, and pleasure. Josh thrust himself to the hilt into her pink flesh burying his cock as far into her as he could. He started to pound her ruthlessly hitting her pussy harder, and harder until her large breasts were bouncing wildly on her chest.

"This is what you wanted wasn't it...UH...Ashley...UH...SHIT! A nice hard fuck! To give your little whore pussy over to a real man!"

"Josh! I...FUCK! Please slow down a little it's too much...Please!"

If he heard he didn't show any sign driving his hips even harder forward.

"Tell me whose pussy this is, Ashley! It's all mine isn't it whenever I want it! Isn't it Ashely! ISN'T IT!"

"Yes...YES! ALL YOURS! I'm your slut, Josh...I'M YOUR LITTLE WHORE! I'll do anything you want me to! Oh...OH! FUCK! HOWEVER, YOU WANT IT!"

Josh pulled free laying back onto the floor, "Get on top little whore! You're going to ride the fucking cum right out of my balls!"

Ashley climbed on top of Josh's body, and quickly guided his throbbing prick back into her well-stretched pussy. He had to admit she looked hot as hell on top of him with her giant tits bouncing up, and down. Her mouth fell slack, and her head dropped back as she gave herself over to the hard fuck.

"Ah! Shit! Josh...I can feel every inch so deep...SO FUCKING DEEP! Ah! God, I'm going to cream you again! Josh! I'm going to cum!"

"Not yet! You cum when I say not before! Don't you dare fucking cum, Ashley!"

She bit her lip and struggled to hold back her orgasm. Josh drove his hips upward meeting her downward movements his balls beginning to scream for release.

"Shit Josh! Please, I can't hold it back...much longer...Please let me cum! AHH FUCK IT'S SO HARD TO HOLD IT! PLEASE JOSH! PLEASE! OH FUCK!"

"NOT YET! DON'T CUM!" groaned Josh.

"Josh I can't...can't fuck you like this...and not...NOT CUM! AH! FUCK! JOSH I...PLEASE! OH! GOD, PLEASE!"

"NOW! FUCKING CUM NOW BITCH!"

"AHHHHH FUCK JOSH! AHHHH FUCKKKKK!"

They came together in a crashing crescendo of bodily fluids. Josh exploded deep inside Ashley's cunt filling it nearly to bursting with thick gobs of sticky semen while Ashley's pussy gripped his cock hard squeezing his cum out until it ran dry. She tumbled down next to him breathing hard, her skin flushed.

"Jesus...Josh..." moaned Ashely.

Her voice hardly registered on Josh. He stared at the ceiling while his mind drifted conjuring up memories of a different place, and time. A picture of his father staring into a rainy day out the window of their house while the tears on his face mirrored the falling droplets outside. Josh had felt helpless to ease his fathers suffering then, but the hate he carried for his mother had never abated. If he had been too small, and weak to bring the punishment that was deserved then he sure as hell wasn't now.

Josh got up off the floor pulling his clothes back on tightening his belt. From her resting place on the rug, Ashley watched him with wary eyes unsure of what would happen next. He looked down at her with a blank expression before turning to leave.

"Josh?" she called weakly.

He didn't turn, but his voice still carried back to her, "We're not finished yet, Ashely. I'll be in touch."

The door closed behind him with a resounding thud sounding very much like the closing of a prison cell.

When he arrived home, Polly was putting the finishing touches on dinner. The smell of beef stew wafted through the house when he entered, and his stomach growled in hunger. He stopped in the doorway of the kitchen watching his wife stir the hot food.

"You're just in time. The stew is ready," announced Polly.

His hunger gnawed at him, but the evening meal wasn't the only thing in that kitchen that was drawing his attention. The thought of Aaron taking what belonged to him was eating at him more than he wanted to admit to himself. He crept up close behind his wife and smoothed her hair back away from her neck kissing it like he knew she enjoyed. Polly squirmed a bit sitting the ladle down on the stove.

"Now is not a good time, the stew will burn."

"So turn it on low," Josh instructed.

Polly adjusted the temperature dial and no sooner had she done so than Josh spun her to him kissing her deep, and hard. His tongue exploded into her mouth exploring all over while Polly groaned in the back of her throat. Josh lifted her from the floor carrying her to their heavy oak dining room table and sitting her down on top.

"Josh! What has gotten into you?" asked Polly her eyes wide in surprise at his aggressive move.

He didn't answer but kissed her again even harder than before his hands groping down to grasp at the bottom of her shirt pulling it upward. The lightweight garment slipped easily off over her head, and Josh was on his wife's tits before it even hit the ground. Her bra almost tore loose from her shoulders he removed it so quickly letting her small, upthrust breasts into the light. Her pert, light pink nipples vanished into his mouth, and he sucked at them greedily as if needing to take possession of them back from Aaron Stuart. The soft mounds of flesh expanded as he squeezed Polly's tits forcing her nipples even deeper into his mouth. She ran her fingers into his hair and groaned at the way he was manhandling her body.

"Oh...fuck, Josh...I've never seen you so hungry for me!"

The table rattled, and one of the candlesticks marking the center of it fell over when Josh forced his half-naked wife backward while pulling her shorts down to expose the pink lace of her thong. He didn't even bother removing the last barrier between him, and Polly's fiery, red-haired snatch but simply pulled the cloth aside making way for his tongue. Her moans filled the room with each sweet lick. Josh pushed her legs apart further opening her tight pink cunt wider for him. The taste of her filled his mouth, and he sucked at her stiff clitoris.

"Sweet Jesus! OH! GOD, JOSH! FUCK! Oh, SHIT! You're eating my pussy so good, baby! OH MY GOD! Don't fucking stop, Josh! AH FUCK ME! SO GOOD!"

His hands moved up across the soft skin of her stomach to find her breasts fully aroused with her pink nipples turned a fire engine red. He pinched her nipples and twisted them roughly. Polly let out a loud cry. She had always liked to have her tits played with aggressively it turned her on even more.

"FUCK, JOSH! Shit baby...If you're not careful, I'm going to...FUCKING CREAM!"

Even though he had only an hour earlier emptied a huge load of cum into Ashely Wilkin's cunt Josh's prick was still fully erect, and ready. He shoved his pants off onto the floor and ripped his underwear down exposing his stiff cock. Polly's eyes grew even wider than usual when he plunged into her abruptly with no preamble and proceeded to take his wife with vicious thrusts. Josh knew he was doing more than just fucking his wife he was reclaiming what was his, and the thought drove him to levels of passion, and desire he had never attained before with a woman.

"UH! FUCK POLLY! DO YOU FEEL ME, BABY? WHERE IS MY COCK, POLLY?"

"JOSH! I FEEL YOU! SO DEEP IN MY PUSSY! FUCKING ME SO HARD!"

He looked deep into his wife's wild eyes while their bodies came together again and again. She was trembling beneath him in growing ecstasy, and her nails scraped the skin on his back.

"Cum for me! Cum for me, Polly! Tell me you love me! Scream it! SCREAM IT!"

"I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, JOSH! AHHHH FUCK! OH GOD JOSH I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!" yelled Polly even as her orgasm claimed her the hot waves tearing through her while she flailed so uncontrollable on the table that dishes and cups were scattering around falling to the ground.

Josh was right there with her, and he came so hard his vision darkened making him think he might pass out before the feeling past. His cock pulsed inside his wife scattering streams of semen deep into her pussy. They came together one last time with Josh resting his head against her heaving chest the only sound left in the room the gentle bubbling of the stew still cooking on the stove.

"I don't know what brought that on, but feel free to make this your regular greeting when you come home," whispered Polly weakly.

"I love you, Polly."

"I love you, Josh."

THE MEASURE OF A MAN -

Aaron Stuart flipped through another resume then tossed it aside in disgust. He had been taken by surprise by the sudden resignation of his longtime assistant, David August, and he quickly realized that trying to replace him was going to be a pain. David had been a good asset and employee who could be counted on for both his professionalism, and discretion.

The buzzing of his intercom drew his attention away from the stack of papers on his desk.

"What is it, Florence!"

"Mr. Adams is here to see you, sir."

"Send him in," replied Aaron. This was just what he needed right now a visit from his least favorite colleague.

"Josh. I hope this won't take long I have several interviews to get to this afternoon."

Josh took a seat across the desk looking at Aaron with a cold expression.

"Yes, I heard you lost David August. A pity, he was a good man by all accounts. I guess maybe he decided he was tired of tripping over your ego."

"I'm not in the mood to joust with you today, Adams. Why don't you get to it so I can get back to work."

"That is one of the few things I like about you, Aaron, always right down to business. I have something I want you to see. Think of it as a going away present from David."

Aaron wrinkled his brow as Josh pulled his cell phone from inside his jacket, and turned it so that the video playing was visible. The clip was short, but it had a noticeable effect on Aaron who slumped in his chair.

"Along with David's confession about the events at the conference I have the footage he shot of you taking advantage of my wife."

"I didn't know anything about the drug or whatever. I thought everything was consensual."

"It doesn't matter does it, Aaron? I have enough evidence to get you fired and bring criminal charges as well. The thing is I don't want my wife caught up in a scandal that could hurt her career in the long run, so I'm going to be very generous, and let you have the same deal I gave David. You will resign, and walk away. As a matter of fact, I want you as far away from here as possible as in I think you should relocate to another city."

"What if I don't."

Josh stood from his chair looming over the desk like an avenging angel while Aaron seemed to shrink even further into his.

"Don't test me, Aaron, you won't like what happens next."

The room grew deathly quiet while Aaron Stuart stared back with a look of pure hatred painted on his handsome features.

"I guess I don't have a choice."

"No, you don't. Have a nice life. Asshole."

Josh returned to his office placing the cd-rom with his wife's video in his safe. A knock on his office door brought his attention back to the room.

"Come in!"

Pete Mitchell's head appeared from around the door.

"Sorry to barge in, but your secretary was gone to lunch."

"It's o.k. Pete come on in, and have a seat."

"I just have a minute I was going to take my team out for Chinese food. I just heard through the grapevine that David August resigned earlier this week. I was wondering if anyone else was headed out the door?"

"I think you may find that his boss will be exiting very soon as well."

"What about Ashley Wilkins?"

"I have my plans for Ashely, but they shouldn't concern you. Don't worry, Pete, I haven't forgotten that I owe you a favor."

"I wasn't here about that I know you're good for it."

"What then?"

Pete cleared his throat looking at the floor as if forming his thoughts carefully before he spoke.

"It's a funny thing about revenge, Josh. When a man takes it, he assumes a great deal of power over other peoples lives, and whether they deserve what they get or not it can change you if you're not careful."

"I'm not sure I understand you, Pete."

"I guess I was thinking about something my father said to me once, 'The measure of a man isn't the lies he tells himself to get through the day. It's the truth he hides from everyone else'."

"Did your dad get that off a fortune cookie?"

Pete laughed nervously, "Maybe...Who knows...Look I need to get going you know where I am if you need anything or you want to talk."

"Thanks, Pete, enjoy your lunch."

Josh returned to work, and the day moved along with the usual vendor calls and project reviews. The clock was showing it was near the end of his work day when his secretary stuck her head in the door.

"Mr. Adams? I was leaving for the day, but there is an Ashley Wilkins here to see you."

"Thanks, Diane. Send her in, and have a safe drive home."

His secretary left, and a moment later Ashely entered his office shutting the door behind her with a quiet click. Josh could smell her heavy perfume from where he was sitting. She looked even hotter today than the last time he had seen her with a dress that was perhaps a bit too low cut for the office showing off plenty of her creamy breasts, and deep cleavage.

"Ashley. How do you like your new office? A big change from the cubical you're used to residing in I imagine."

"Yes, it certainly is, and I like it just fine. The view of downtown is spectacular."

"I rather like the view I have right now."

"Would you like a closer one, sir?"

"I think I would."

Ashley came around the end of the desk reaching behind her to unzip her dress. The shoulder straps peeled away from her as she pushed them aside, and she pulled the top down so that her massive, round tits fell out into the room. She took them in her hands squeezing the soft mounds.

"I left my panties in my office just like you told me."

"Good girl, but how about a little warm up first."

"Yes, sir."

The sound of Josh's zipper coming down was followed a moment later by the wet noises of a hot blow job. Ashely took his cock deep into her throat and worked it all over with her hot tongue while Josh leaned back in his chair enjoying the attention. He figured once she had him good, and hard he would take her from behind while she bent over his desk so he could see those sweet chest cannons of hers reflected in the glass.

He didn't know how long he would keep humiliating Ashely. He imagined until he felt the punishment fit the crime.

"Isn't that right, Dad? Until the punishment fits the crime. I'm sure Mom would have deserved no better...filthy whore " thought Josh.

The sun was setting outside his window, and he smiled at the beauty of it.