A Man Like That

Story Info
Katie and her boyfriend show off for her sorority sisters...
4.1k words
4.68
10.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: All characters in this story are fictional and above the age of 18.

**

We flooded back into the dimly lit house, drunk, rowdy, and thoroughly disappointed.

Well, only some of us were disappointed.

The night had been fun, at least for me. Bar hopping with my girlfriend and her girlfriends. A couple of parties. A lot of drinks. I'd hung out with all my buddies. It was damn near perfect.

Now, with my girlfriend on my back, I stumbled into her house, laughing and singing along to some random pop song. Her tits, which were more than a handful, pressed into my back and I felt the little hardness of her nipples.

Katie was drunk off cheap wine and I knew what that meant.

It would be a wild, sweaty half hour and then we would slump into a peaceful sleep. Cheap wine made her crazy, like straight-jacket crazy. Or...she could get so sleepy she would fall asleep on a bucking bull. More often than not she knew exactly what she was doing when drinking that kind of wine.

A coin toss, which she loved.

Meanwhile, the four other girls who lived in the house were absolutely howling, while Jack, the only other boyfriend of the group, just stumbled, drunkenly smiling like a goof.

I liked the guy but he was an oaf.

Tall and gangly and bland. But he was nice enough.

The only reason the night had been anything but perfect was because the other three girls hadn't found anyone they could invite back. All duds, as my girlfriend, Katie had put it.

"No backbone, you know. They haven't got thee..." she'd fumbled for the right word as we'd sat in a corner of some random party.

"Balls?" I'd offered, sipping some horrid mix of alcohols.

Her face had lit up at the word. "That's the one! Balls. Like big one's. Cajones, you know?"

"Like me?" I'd asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No one has bigger balls than you, baby," she had said, and planted a wet kiss on my cheek.

There was a flash in her dark brown eyes as she'd drawn away and I was sure we'd both been reliving how we'd met. Now that, had been all balls and nothing short of a miracle. But that's a story for another time.

After the little shared memory we'd found ourselves in a tight little closet. So the night had not been bereft of hanky panky for all of us. But there still had been no release.

I steadfastly awaited the shallow darkness of her bedroom and the warmth of her naked skin on mine.

We finished the song by the time we reached the big living room, which was filled with mismatched couches. Blankets were strewn all around the place. Plants hung from hooks on the ceiling and they'd shoved some bigger ones into the corners, which covered up the peeling white paint.

"Time for bed, I think," I said, letting Katie slide off my back.

She took a moment to reach her hand around to my crotch and squeeze and I turned to see a wild little smile stretching her mouth. God, I loved that mouth. Her full lips...the eager tongue...

Katie was, as my slightly drunken mind liked to say, goddamn beautiful. Big, dark eyes. Long silky brunette hair that fell down past her shoulders. Her body was all curves. Luscious and smooth. Her tits were big, a handful, like I'd said. Her ass was the same, well-shaped from years of playing soccer. Just about perfect.

We'd dated about six months and I'd fallen in love with her on our second date. Of course, it had taken her about three more dates to do that. I didn't hold it against her.

"Let's watch a movie," Melanie said, interrupting my drifting thoughts. "It's only 1am." She smiled slyly. "We can do hot chocolate."

She was a tall, lanky girl with messy blonde hair and bright, almost fake looking eyes. Her face was small, mousy even, but attractive. Her little nose and tight, surreptitious smiles. The little skirt she wore looked good as it led down to her legs. The dark turtle neck she wore was a nice bit of fashion.

"Did someone say...hot chocolate?" Kate said, spinning on her heels in the short little white socks she wore.

"You bitch," Brittany said, pointing a little finger at Melanie. "You aren't allowed to manipulate us like that!"

Brittany was a petite thing with dark, thin hair and a soft, freckled face. She was cute, loved to laugh, and was downright rowdy when she got drunk. Tonight she wore some skin tight jeans and a dark green crop top.

"What movie?" Rosie asked, her eyelids closing around the dark eyes.

Despite her name, she was the most...individual of the girls. She was about 5'5, had jet-black hair, big breasts and a narrow, very pretty face. She almost only ever wore black. Her ears were pierced many, many times. Even her nipples were pierced, which through the deep maroon shirt, was very obvious. She also wore the black skinny jeans, which showed off shapely legs and a very round ass.

Katie's hands were still fumbling around my body, not embarrassed in the slightest.

"Something romantic, I think," Melanie said. "Maybe..."

"Well, we are going to bed," Sarah said, pulling Jack towards the stairs.

The other girls began to yell boo while Jack walked over to me and fist bumped me. "See you in the morning."

"Have fun," I told him, flashing him a grin.

Hugs went around and Sarah slapped my ass, which garnered a vicious attack of ass-slapping from Katie back against the girl.

"Begone, you sick lovebirds. You disgust me!" Katie shouted as the couple all but ran up the stairs.

"God, they make me sick," Melanie said, staring after them, shaking her head. "They are probably going to do filthy things to each other."

"Shut up, Mel," Rosie said, getting packets of hot chocolate from a cupboard.

I blinked over at her. She wasn't wearing pants anymore. Only black panites, which showed off the long legs that rose to her butt.

"Oh, thank god," Brittany said. "I thought I'd be stuck in these things forever." She wiggled out of her jeans, showing off pink lace panties. Her legs were thick and shapely. "That is better."

"You guys are so annoying," Melanie said. "Can't go one day without getting naked. Now look at Henry. The poor guy..."

The girls looked at me expectantly. "Well?" Katie prompted.

"Well what?" I asked innocently.

The look she shot him was menacing. "All pants come off." She then slid out of her's, showing me her bright red panties. My favorite ones. "Off."

I grit my teeth, suddenly fighting my rising blood flow. A bunch of almost naked girls. God, my life was so hard.

Feigning some begrudgement, I took off my own jeans. I did it slowly, taking my time. I wore some blue underwear, nothing fancy. My dick, which was growing harder by the second, pressed against the fabric. It wasn't enormous, but it was on the larger side of things. I'd never had any complaints anyways.

Katie quirked her head sideways, her eyes falling on my dick and then turned to Melanie. "Off."

"I'll do you one better," she said and with a long finger, she drew down a pair of blue panties from between her legs.

For half a second, I caught a glimpse between her legs. The shadowed folds of her pussy just below the skirt.

The other girls huffed and puffed. "You are so dramatic," Brittany drawled.

"I like a breeze!" Melanie shouted.

"Girls," Rosie said, annoyed. "What movie are we watching?"

"Something with Matthew McConohey," Melanie said. "Obviously."

"Oh great, her panties are off and she's horny," Brittany said.

"Like you're not," Melanie shot back.

Brittany sneered and with a flourish, she took her shirt off. In the same movement she threw the shirt at Melanie, which hit her in the face. Katie laughed and Rosie continued pouring the hot water into the cups.

Brittany was left in her pink panties and a white, lace bra. Her breasts were big and seemed to be threatening the fabric. I saw her little nipples through the white threads. My dick jumped again.

As to not stare, I walked over to the counter, picked up three of the cups and walked over the couches. They were set up in an L shaped facing the TV. I fell into the one facing it.

"Let's go, ladies," I called, pulling a blanket over myself to hit my erection.

Katie slid under the blanket beside me. "For me?" she asked.

I handed her one of the cups. "For you but it's not free."

Her lips turned into a knowing smile. "Oh no, it's going to cost me something? But I don't have any money."

I made a clicking sound. "Then we'll have to figure something else out."

Her hand found my crotch below the blanket. "I'm sure I will be able to figure something out." She squeezed. "Will that be enough?"

I handed her the cup. "It's a start."

The rest of the girls joined us a minute later. Rosie joined us on the one couch and Melanie and Brittany settled on the other. They pulled blankets over each other.

Melanie chose a movie. One we'd all seen before. But I wasn't mad at it.

When Matthew Mcconauhey came onto screen, Brittany and Melanie both let out moans. "A man like that," they said together.

I rolled my eyes. This was some game the girls liked to play. Whenever they watched a show or movie where they found a man they liked, they would see him doing all those romantic things. It turned them on endlessly. So they would say: "A man like that."

Katie just giggled at her friends. She had played along when we'd only been going on a couple dates. Now she just hugged me tighter and would nibble my ear when they said it. Something cute to let me know I was doing alright.

At least that was what she usually did.

This time she grabbed my crotch beneath the blanket. I smothered my moan of surprise. Katie, in all her cheekiness, did not blink or show any emotion. I shifted, bringing her ass tight to my hips, putting my cock between her ass cheeks. I felt her arch back into me, which she covered by stretching.

The other girls were lost in the movie, staring at the hunk chunk of a star.

Meanwhile, I was slipping my girlfriend's panties aside, and touching her pussy lightly. It was soaked. When I drew my fingers away, strings of wetness were caught between them.

Slowly, I moved them back, rubbing my fingers around her clit. The little button had risen to my touch.

It took everything I had not to moan in her ear.

Her hand had found its way back to my crotch. This time into my underwear, where she grabbed my cock, stroking it as much as the small space would allow.

Slowly, irritatingly so, she rubbed the tip of my cock along the lips of her pussy.

This surprised me. Glancing around, I saw the girls were none the wiser.

Brittany was half asleep, slumped on the couch armrest. Melanie however, was focused on the TV. Rosie, who I was most worried about, sipped her coffee gingerly. Though she watched the TV, I thought I saw a gleam of something in her dark eyes.

A second later Katie put my cock inside her and I had to cough to cover my moan of pleasure. It felt so damn good. Rosie looked at me and I sipped my coffee surreptitiously. It was an awkward movement, because one of my hands was still rubbing Katie's clit.

Rosie shifted on the other side of the couch, bringing one of her knees up, resting her chin on it.

"A man like that," Melanie murmured as Matthew Mcconauhey gave a rose to his love interest.

Katie shook slightly against my fingers, gyrating in the slowest possible way. As she did so, with a slight arc of her back, she drove my cock deeper into her. Her chest heaved in a deep, shaking breath.

Now Mcconaughey's shirt had come off. "A man like that," Rosie whispered.

I noticed her cheeks were slightly flushed. God, these girls were all so horny.

My hand, as if by its own volition, fell on Katie's tits. Though I didn't grab them, the tips of my fingers drifted over her hard nipples.

Our eyes were all on the screen. The two characters were having sex. A raucous kind. In the heat of some beautiful island.

"A man like that," Katie said, breathless.

I was sure what she said didn't have anything to do with the TV. My cock was almost completely in Katie's pussy.

But to keep up appearances, I teased, "What does that mean?"

Katie looked over her shoulder at me, glaring with glee. "Nothing, baby."

Her face was beat red. Pupils expanded from pleasure.

"You ladies are hopeless," I said.

Rosie quirked an eyebrow. "Terribly romantic," she confirmed.

It was at that moment Katie decided the sensations were too much. She let out a quick, loud moan which she failed to turn into a cough. Luckily the movie had reached such a point in its own love scene.

As had Sarah and Jack, as it happened. Above us, there came the sound of squeaking. And...Sarah's long moans. It seemed she was reaching orgasm. It went on for several minutes.

We all began laughing, awkwardly waiting for them to be done. I was beginning to understand why she kept Jack around.

"Good timing," Rosie said, her eyes falling on Katie and I.

"Disgusting," Melanie said. "God, get a better bed," she all but shouted.

Brittany chose this moment to blink awake, shake her head, and promptly fall back asleep.

My eyes had not left Rosie's just as her's had not left mine. It was a strange moment, as I watched a slight movement from her blanket. It came from between her legs. I could see the smooth skin of her ass showing.

Slowly, she drew her fingers up and I saw glistening wetness there. A little smile played on her lips as she subsequently put them in her mouth, sucking hard, the indents of her cheeks hollowing. Then she dropped the long fingers back between her legs.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Katie moaned again, bringing me back to what I should be focusing on. My girlfriend was all but grinding her ass into me. My fingers, which were soaked, still rubbed, growing more ferocious by the second, on her clit.

It seemed the pretense of the night had dropped.

My own girlfriend was unabashedly using me on the couch in front of her friends. Rosie was playing with herself a mere few feet away from me. My almost short circuiting brain had forgotten briefly about Melanie.

When I looked up, I found that she was writhing. Brazenly rubbing herself between the legs. Her blanket barely covered her, the long whites of her legs showing. The flaps of her skirt were up around her belly. Through the flashes of the TV, I saw the pink folds of her pussy. What was more, even as I watched, one of her hands drifted up to her tits and began to rub.

This was too much for me to handle.

My hunger was boiling. The slow fuck was all but torture. I yanked up Katie's shirt and stuffed my hand down her bra, taking one of her amazing tits in my hand. Fumbling for her nipple, which I pinched. She arched harder yet.

Katie's eyes were shut hard, lost in the moment.

I focused on her pussy, rubbing her clit with the rhythmic tempo I'd learned that she loved. Her moans, though poorly muffled, were utterly adorable. I'd always loved how she moved under my hands. Under the touch of my fingers.

"A man like that," Rosie breathed.

She'd abandoned the TV and only watched Katie and me.

It took minutes, as I'd made it, for Katie to begin to buck, her hips kicking forward. My cock filling her, and my fingers stroking her clit, my slow erosion of her inhibitions had brought her to a powerful orgasm.

She came like a bronco, bucking hard.

The full playout took several minutes. And when she settled, my cock was still inside her, throbbing with my own building orgasm.

I thought I could basically smell all the hormones in the room. The various juices the girls had coaxed from their bodies. It had me rabid.

I needed to cum.

Badly.

"He's well trained," Melanie said slyly.

She sat on the couch, the blanket no longer covering even her legs. The girl had put herself on full display, now just barely moving her fingers there. One of her tits was out, below her shirt which she'd dragged up like I'd done to Katie. Her nipples were large and light pink. The very sight of them almost had me exploding into Katie.

"He's a quick learner," Katie eventually replied, her voice vapid and satisfied.

God, I wanted to fill her pussy. Show these girls how she was mine. To show them how I owned her.

I was pretty sure her and Rosie had not cum when Katie had.

"Good boy," Rosie purred, her hand moving below the blanket. The girl was like a cat, predatory and feline.

I all but glared at the girl.

Then I leaned down to Katie and whispered, "Your turn."

My girlfriend moaned with pure pleasure and the sound was violent to me. It made me want to ravage her. Right there. To flip her over and take what was mine.

But I had learned to be patient.

Katie moved, pulling herself up, but she did so in such a way that my cock never left her. At most, the tip almost fell out. She faked a stumble, her long legs shaking, and she dropped onto my lap. I bit my cheek to not cry out. Katie didn't bother and her moan was loud, luscious, wanting.

"Down," I growled.

She did as she was told, slipping my cock out of her as she fell to her knees. I watched the gorgeous shape of her ass as she did so, wondering why I'd wanted it gone. Once down there, she pulled the blanket around her, almost sleepily. Her long hair was messy now and I found it cute. As if reading my mind, she also pulled her shirt up, showing her both her tits. Katie even rubbed them, pushing them together for me.

Then her firm hand grabbed my hard cock.

All the other girl's eyes were on us, save for the sleeping Brittany. I almost felt bad for her, missing the show.

Now, my girlfriend was not a slut. She was very adamant about that. She wanted people to know it. But when it came to me, there was little she wouldn't do.

What came next was a slow and sloppy affair.

Her tongue worked methodically from my shaft down to my balls, which she took into her mouth with a sensual moan. She worked them as she jerked my cock. I fell back against the couch, my mind lost in a haze.

Then, as she worked her way up my shaft, her fingertips played with the tip of my cock.

"Spit on it," Rosie said quietly, her hand working furiously between her own legs.

I didn't want to risk a look at either of the other girls. For one, I didn't want to annoy Katie, but I doubted she would even notice. She was basically worshiping my cock.

She had taken her friend's advice and leaned over me, dripping a large glob of spit to run down my cock. Her hand rubbed it in, slowly. Even with one hand on the base of my shaft, her lips barely map it to touch her own hand. As she did this part, she looked up at me, a wicked little smile playing on her face.

Katie knew how much I liked it.

A second later she went back to work, pulling up and down with each movement of her head. I didn't think for one second that my girlfriend was a slut, but she certainly sucked cock like one.

When I couldn't resist it any longer, I chanced a look at the other girls. They had begun to moan and the chorus was beautiful.

I almost came just at the sight.

Melanie had removed her shirt, showing her tits without embarrassment. They jiggled slightly as she played with herself. Her face was caught in a look of concentration bordering on mania. Her little pussy glistened and I could see a little spot of wetness below it.

Rosie was biting her lip, both of her big breasts were out too, and the small nipples looked hard as diamonds in the dim light. Still her pleasuring hand was like a jackhammer, slapping and rubbing her pussy.

"Are you going to cum?" Katie suddenly asked.

I hadn't noticed her looking back up at me. She did not look mad in the slightest. She only jerked my cock harder, using both her hands as she looked at me.

"Would you like to fuck me right here?" she asked.

I grinned, but I didn't think I was going to last that long. One touch of her pussy and I'd explode.

12