A Man Like That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I said, my voice deep and gravelly.

"Where are you going to let him cum?" Melanie asked through labored breaths.

Katie smiled, showing her teeth, looking at me as her tongue flicked the tip. "He cums where he wants."

That made the girls moan even louder while Katie's strokes became long, powerful things.

"You know how I love your face," I told her. "You're so beautiful."

"You want to see me covered in your cum, baby?" she asked in a little, supplicate voice.

"Cover her face," Rosie whispered. She had begun to buck, beginning her orgasm.

"You heard the girl," I said.

Katie grinned, deepthroating my cock to the back of her throat. Her tongue flicked the tip and her hands worked hard to bring my cum up to her.

When it did, I didn't have to warn her. She knew the signs. My balls clenched, I arched my back. The rings of cum flew onto her face. Covering from her forehead, over her eyes, down her nose, and across her lips and cheeks.

It was so much cum I think it surprised her but she took it like a good girl.

I could hear the girls cumming along with me.

Melanie was moaning, "Oh god, oh god, oh fucking god..."

While Rosie was muttering, "Thank you...thank you...hmmm...."

My cum spurted such that Katie pointed it down at her tits to give her face a break. It dripped down from her neck, catching on her nipples and falling further down. Somehow it made me cum harder. The sight of her tits were overwhelming.

With the rest of my cum there was only one place to put it. Katie sucked gently on the tip, inducing more cum onto her tongue. When at last I was done, she sat there, rocking slightly, her eyes closed and my cock just barely in her mouth.

I leaned down, kissing her gently on the top of her head. "Good girl," I whispered.

She moaned lightly. "Thank you, daddy."

That made me chuckle.

The other girls were done, their legs pressed tightly together as both slumped against the couch. I took a moment to burn the sight of the orgasm-worn girls into my mind. Their tits out. Their pussies still wet.

What a beautiful sight.

Katie took the time to slurp most of my cum into her mouth, which was no easy feat.

Meanwhile, Rosie leaned forward, her hand outstretched to Katie's face. It quickly got slapped away by my girlfriend.

"But I just want to try..." Rosie mumbled.

"Mine," Katie said sternly.

"Rude..."

I smiled at my girlfriend's territorial tendency. Which of course, I couldn't blame her for. She was a fiend when it came to my cum.

The sound had apparently woken the slumbering Brittany, whose eyes were barely open but the sleepy girl managed to ask, "What did I miss?"

We burst out laughing at the absolute confusion of the poor girl as she stared dumbfounded at the cum dripping from Katie's face.

12