All Comments on 'A Man of Singular Talent - Redwing'

by Mephisto_Pegari

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegariover 7 years agoAuthor
Addendum

FYI, this story is adapted from a fanfic I wrote for "Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir".

http://miraculousladybug.wikia.com

It is very lightly edited to fit the Literotica submission rules (no fanfic, no characters under 18). The original has been submitted to t-s-s-a.com, but they don't update very often so who knows when it will appear 'in the wild'... If there is another place to post such adult fanfiction I'd be happy to hear of it.

(Annoyingly I notice my replacement of "Cat Noir" with "Cat Gris" was not done very well, so he's called both names here. Apologies to anyone bothered by this!)

MePe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I would love to see your main character in your "A Man of Singular Talent" get a female sidekick kind of like Harley Quinn is to the Joker. A submissive slut who is willing to actively participate in his lifestyle and is a very sexually experienced slut willing and able to deep throat him, take him in her pussy and up her asshole, willing to be double penetrated, made air tight, spit roast or ski jumped even if it is with fake dildos and strap-ons. When he tries to hurt her she perverts the emotions in ways that he has never seen, like when he dials up hatred it's that his cock is smaller than she would have liked or that he is not fucking her as hard as she would like.

He could pick her up in a bar as he is people watching and gets more than he bargains for in a very good way. She could start off as a call girl, stripper, or waitress in the bar to explain her sexual experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Missed Your Work!

I've loved everything you've done, and this is no different! It's good to see you post again! Would love to see more.

I wish there were more works involving just bodily control like this, but I can't seem to find them.

Keep up the great work!!

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegariover 7 years agoAuthor
Original fanfic version

The TSSA site has finally updated, so if you want to see the original "Miraculous Ladybug" version of this story (basically the same except that the names and ages of the characters are different) then go here:

http://t-s-s-a.com/stories/show-story.php?story=MTOLACN-AManOfASingularTalent02.txt

Anon 1: I see where you are going with the sidekick idea, but I suspect this protagonist would be too paranoid to trust anyone in that way. His paranoia is an important part of the character because it keeps him from doing anything stupid like trying to rule the world or getting noticed by those that do.

Anon 2: Glad you like it. As for other stories, I would be remiss not to mention the works of Mephistopheles, my inspiration for writing these stories:

http://www.c-s-s-a.com/?cat=2198

MePe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy and evil

Really enjoy your stories brutal twists and fucking beautiful mind controlled chicks. Great stuff looking forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more stories plz

Amazing stories, you have a real gift and hope another adventure will be posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hey. First of all great story. As a French speaker, I found the language to be particularly accurate. It was quite impressive!! Did you know how to speak French and Italian or did Google translate had something to do with this result??

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegarialmost 6 years agoAuthor

Anonymous,

Glad you liked the story.

I cannot take credit for the non-English dialogue. That belongs to PandaPensif (for the French) and Vibes (for the Italian), as I mention at the start of the story.

MePe

Renatosssw21Renatosssw21over 5 years ago
Great story.

I just love their mind control stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMephisto_Pegari@Mephisto_Pegari
I write stories with a mind control theme. Most are posted here in Literotica. Any not posted on Literotica will be posted here: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1297006057 I am always open to comments and feedback. I do not take writing commissions or req...