A Man Size Appetite

Story Info
Nurturing what is natural.
3.6k words
2.92
17.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my ex wife many years before we started dating. She was the girlfriend of a recent hire, but before you jump to conclusions I was nothing but a gentleman at the time and it was at least 3 years after they broke up that we started dating.

On our fourth date we were making out on my couch when she first decided to explore what I was packing and her reaction was priceless, and she immediately tried to take as much of me in her mouth as she could and lustfully sucked me until I shot my load down her throat. I then had my turn and discovered she had the most incredibly sexy long labia I have ever seen.

I feasted on her pussy and she came multiple times until I finally pushed my re-energized and condom clad cock into her pussy. She kept on cumming and I kept on fucking her for a good half hour before I exploded. She was still hungry and peeled the condom off and sucked me again until I was ready to go. She was truly insatiable.

I soon learned that this somewhat shy bookworm had an unquenchable thirst for big cock and cum. She loved the sight of a hard cock and though she confined her lust to me she was unabashed about loving to suck cock and drink my cum. I quickly began imagining her fucking and sucking other guys but her personality was otherwise so conservative I couldn't imagine it happening for real.

Fast forward a couple of years and we are engaged and a few months from our wedding. We are spending our Sunday morning like we always do with her riding my cock and she starts saying how once we are married she promises to not be so uptight, and I am thinking to myself that the only way she could be less uptight in the bedroom is if she secretly knew my fantasy.

We went to Paris for our honeymoon. We had a wonderful time sightseeing, eating, drinking and fucking even more than usual. on our third day there as I was spooning her, fucking her from behind while playing with her huge nipples and our mouths frantically sucking each other's tongues, I slipped out of her pussy and gently pushed into her ass for the first time.

We were facing a mirror so I could see that my thickness was causing her some discomfort but otherwise she was enjoying it - I could only imagine that this wasn't her first time getting fucked there and feeling her cum assured me it wouldn't be her last. I also had a perfect view of her pussy, gaping open, clearly in need of a second cock filling her. With all this stimulation I came very quickly and the sight of my cum slowly oozing out from her had me hard again in no time and she didn't think twice about taking me in her mouth again either.

As we relaxed afterwards I brought up the comment that she had made before we married. I asked her what she had meant by it and she quietly acknowledged that she knew that I had fantasies of her with other men and that she often read my magazines when she was home alone.

I asked which stories she enjoyed most and she admitted she loved the group sex ones best. I asked her if she was imagining another man in her pussy when I was fucking her ass and she nodded her head, then added that she wanted one in her mouth as well. She felt my cock grow and smiled and we never did do any sightseeing that day.

Our mutual fantasy became endless fodder for our pillow talk as we shared many scenarios that turned us both on. One that we consistently enjoyed was of her going out on dates and bringing them home so I could secretly watch. She also admitted that she was curious about experiencing more men with big cocks.

She confided in me that my ex employee was even better endowed than I was and that she had stayed with him mostly due to the fact that she loved having 10" of cock inside her twice a day and even though I was as thick as he was she missed the extra 2 inches of length sometimes.

One of the ironic things of our relationship was that we were set up by her ex's brother, who happened to be one of my best friends. While I found the notion of dating the ex of a friend uncomfortable at first I got over it and Sean (the ex) seemed totally cool with it. Inevitably we would all get together for dinner or drinks and nothing ever seemed awkward so in time I had actually somewhat forgotten their history. Once Karen (my wife) admitted this though, evil thoughts crept into my head about the possibilities.

While I was going down on Karen one night I asked her to imagine that I was doing this after she had been with a well endowed lover. She scoffed and said I would never do such a thing as I never go down on her after I've cum. Well nothing motivates me like a dare so I pulled up and proceeded to give her as much cock and fucking as I could until I felt my cock explode inside her.

As we caught our breath I kissed her and asked her if she was ready. She looked at me quizzically as my head descended back down and I began to lick my cum from her beautiful pussy. She gasped, first in shock but then in a high state of arousal and soon she was pulling my head closer and making sure I got every last drop. She came twice more through my oral ministrations and said it was the most intense and intimate sex she had ever experienced.

Karen was a CPA and when she finally made partner a huge celebration in New York was planned. Her firm flew us all down for a no expense spared party and we all got to hang out for 3 days of almost limitless eating and drinking and enjoyment.

The grand gala was held in a very grand ballroom at one one of the grandest hotels along Central Park and I managed to watch a few of her associates try to enjoy her charms over the course of the evening. Given the venue and the crowd it seemed pretty bold - I certainly enjoyed watching it but was not at all surprised to see her politely but firmly reject their advances, or at least until the end of the evening.

I was chatting with a couple of other new partners and planning on where we were going to go next and Karen had disappeared from sight. I was about to head out with the others and was looking for someone to pass the message of our plans on to her when she reappeared. I could see her face was flushed and could tell she was in a high state of arousal. I let her know our plans and she seemed quite content to let us go do our thing so I pulled her to me for a kiss and she was hesitant at first but given the public setting it seemed very understandable.

When we returned home I began to press Karen a bit about turning fantasy to reality and initially, inevitably, it did not go well. We were still relative newlyweds and we were honestly having sex three times a day so she couldn't imagine why I would want her to be sleeping with other men and worried about all the usual ulterior motives I might have. I did my best to reassure her but I also became frustrated and didn't do a great job at quelling her anxieties.

We began to fight and I began frequenting strip clubs more than I should have. I never went further than a lap dance but I enjoyed the more permissive attitudes of the strippers and they became my surrogate sluts.

Frustrated by my iciness Karen began acting out herself and would go out after work with her associates two or three times a week. Knowing her history and her attitude I really didn't suspect anything and she certainly never hinted at anything other than workmates blowing off steam after a long day at the office.

One night things changed. Rather than coming home at 11 or 12 as she normally did I waited not so patiently in our bed until finally at 3am she stumbled into our apartment. She looked normal for the most part but I was filled with a mixture of rage and lust and started yelling at her. I pushed onto the bed and her legs flew up and open and I could see her absolutely soaking wet panties pulled tightly against her pussy. I literally dove down and pulled the gusset to the side in the hopes of finally tasting my ultimate fantasy but sadly all I could taste was Karen...and something else.

I couldn't figure it out until I finally recognized what it was - latex. She had been fucked but she had decided on protection. I asked her who it was but she denied everything. I asked her again telling her how much it turned me on but she continued to tell me it was my imagination. I began to fuck her but honestly she felt no different than usual and thanks to my arousal I came in record time.

The next few days were even colder than usual but Karen stayed home at least as did I and slowly we began to talk. I reassured her that I loved her and only wanted her to experience all the pleasure she deserved. I admitted I had been an ass and if she had fucked someone that night I deserved it and it was none of my business. She began to cry and I put my arm around her and held her tightly. She looked up at me and said "I didn't even ask his name". I kissed her deeply and asked her to tell me what happened.

As usual she was simply out with her work mates but this time she went to the washroom before leaving and when she came out a cute guy asked her if he could buy her a drink before last call. She liked his looks and was still pissed at me so she didn't give it a second thought. The music was loud so they could barely speak but their eyes did all the communicating that was necessary.

They quickly left for his place and as soon as they walked through the door to his loft she was on her knees unzipping his pants and sucking his cock hard. He was very average in size but she didn't care and proceeded to lead him to his bed, opened his bedside table and found a supply of condoms. She rolled one over his cock and straddled him, riding him to two orgasms before jumping off and tearing the condom off so she could enjoy all his cum.

I asked her if she enjoyed it and she admitted that she had. I asked her if she wanted to see him again and she laughed "No, I got what I needed from him". I asked her if she wanted to do it again with someone else. She led me to the bedroom, laid me down on the bed and straddled my face. She said next time she wants a big cock and no condom and asked if I was prepared for that.

I asked what she meant and she said "the next time won't be a one night stand. I want lovers who I can fuck on a regular basis who I can safely have them cum inside me again and again." I began licking her even more fervently and she came over and over until exhausted.

I slid into her from behind and asked her if she had someone in mind. She said no but was looking forward to the chase. Her friend Denise had told her how much sex she was getting from being on Tinder and was anxious to try for herself. I asked her if Denise knew about her one night stand and she said yes, as well as what my reaction had been that night. Denise was almost as excited as I was at the idea of her dating again.

Two weeks later I was up late reading when I heard the keys in the front door. I heard whispers and footsteps and then quiet. I slowly made my way to the edge of the living room and could see Karen with her skirt around her waist, her hand around a very large cock and her lips mashed against a man I had never seen before. He was playing with her nipples and teasing the edges of her pussy and I could faintly hear her passionate moans as he did so.

I was very excited by what I was watching and had unzipped myself so I could stroke while they enjoyed each other. I expected her to go down on him next but he took the lead and slid down so that he was kneeling between her legs and began to lick the inside of her thighs as he made his way up to her pussy. Karen spread her legs even wider in anticipation and she was biting her hand to keep from moaning any louder. Soon he was lapping away, sucking on her perfect pussy lips, adding fingers inside her as he made her cum repeatedly.

Her hips arched upwards, wanting more and more and I could see the shine on his face from all her pussy juices. She wasn't a squirter but she got incredibly wet when she was aroused. Finally she pushed him away, stood up and grabbed his cock.

She licked her lips and slowly took the head of his cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue along the top to taste his precum then plunged down, only able to take an inch or two of his cock but she did so with incredible hunger and passion. When she had him completely hard she sat back on the couch and whispered to him to fuck her with his gorgeous cock. He wasted no time and even as big as he was he slid inside her easily. His pace was quick and frantic and they began kissing passionately again as he fucked her. I saw his hand slip down and he began fingering her ass as he fucked her and she bucked wildly at being filled in both holes.

He pulled away to tell her he was about to cum and she said "let me taste it", so he pulled out and stood while she leaned forward to take his head back into her mouth. He erupted and I could see her trying to swallow every last drop. He finally pulled away and tucked himself back into his pants while Karen laid back in post orgasmic bliss.

She thanked him for a great evening and told him she would love to see him again but that she wasn't looking for anything serious at the moment. He smiled and told her to call him when she wanted to see him and she said she most certainly would.

I crept back to bed and feigned sleep as she slipped under the covers. She made no attempt to wake me and I could hear her quickly fall into a deep satisfying sleep. The next day was Saturday so I let Karen sleep in while I made coffee and read the paper. When she got up neither of us spoke of the previous night but I could see she was a bit nervous and a bit sensitive, and clearly hoping that I wouldn't ask about her being out the night before.

Later that day her phone rang and when she hung up she asked me if I minded if she and Denise went out that night. I said of course not and she smiled, put her arms around me and kissed me, saying I was the best husband ever.

When she got home that night we made love slowly and passionately. My head was full of images of her pussy being stretched by her date the night before but I didn't say anything and she seemed very focused on us and came a number of times before I came inside her. As had become habit I went down on her and cleaned my cum from her pussy and she had a couple more orgasms from that.

A few weeks later we were over at Denise's for a party. At some point in the evening I found myself alone with Denise and I could sense her excitement. She told me how Karen had told her of our agreement and how excited she was to have a partner in crime. She asked me if I had spoken to Karen about getting a boob-job. I said no as I thought her breasts are gorgeous the way they are, even if they were only an A cup.

Denise then asked if Karen had told me about what happened when they went out a couple of weeks earlier. I said no she hadn't but that I had been home the night before when she had brought home her date and that I got to watch her enjoy herself. I was uncomfortable yet oddly turned on telling her bff that I had watched my wife have countless orgasms with a man other than myself.

"Do you like having a hotwife?" she asked?

"I do." I responded, "Don't ask me why but I have always wanted one"

"She loves cock. I watched her suck off one of the guys we brought home from the club and she swallowed everything and kept sucking and licking until he was able to fuck her and fill her with cum. Did you get to enjoy sloppy seconds when you got home?"

"Damn, I guess I did. She didn't say anything so I assumed she hadn't played but we made love and I ate her pussy"

"You should have seen how big he was. She kept swearing in Italian how much she loved his cock."

The following Friday Karen said she was going out that night. I asked if she was seeing Denise again and she just said no and left it at that. I then asked if it was the gang from work and again she simply said nope. Putting two and two together I simply asked if she would be coming home or staying over and she kissed me on the cheek and said she wasn't sure but to not wait up and she would text me if she decided to stay over. I spent the night trying to distract myself and at 1am I got the text I was expecting, telling me she was safe and would be home by Noon on Saturday.

When the door finally opened at 11:30 the next day she looked tired but happy. I came up to her and hugged her and she hugged me back. I tilted her head up and kissed her and she kissed me back lovingly and said she needed to get some sleep as she had had very little the night before. My hand wandered down to her pussy and it was soaked, sticky and obviously looser than usual.

She pulled her head back and told me that she was not going to begin telling me about her nights out but that I should come to terms with the fact that I now had an adulterous wife. I kissed her gently and asked why she wouldn't share and she said it was because she wanted this to be for her and not about me.

I must have looked like a kid who had his candy taken from him so she smiled and said that she promised to try to bring her lovers home on as often as possible so I could hear and secretly watch. I told her that I would happily sleep in the guest bedroom if that made things easier for her as I realized that not everyone she brought home would be excited to know there was a 6'6" husband waiting at home for them.

Karen and Denise began going out once a month and Karen usually didn't come home until the next day when they did. She was always well fucked and in time she began to become comfortable telling me of her exploits, though she was a lousy story teller so I was left to my imagination other than knowing how big the guy's cock was and how many times each of them had cum.

Denise began inviting Karen's lovers to her house parties and Karen would spend the entire evening with them, while all our mutual friends would look on and see her clearly in the arms of another man. She openly kissed them in front of others and at the end of the evening would go home with one of them.

She would go out on dates usually ever other week and as I said, usually brought them home where I sometimes witnessed but always heard her being fucked repeatedly by men of above average endowment - not all of them were as large as I am but many were and I think she loved to tell them how much she loved their cocks...or she loved to have me hear it. She knew I got off on it so I knew it was for my benefit but I also knew it was true - she loves big cocks.