Cruise Turns Fantasy into Reality

Story Info
A couple and a widower turn a threesome fantasy into reality.
5.9k words
4.63
50.7k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cruise Turns Fantasy into Reality

I guess it all started fairly early in our marriage.

In one of those moments of contentment after particularly satisfying sex, my wife Sue said.

"You give me such huge orgasms. I love you so much. I would do anything for you."

"You better be careful. I might take you up on that one day."

"No problem, I meant what I said."

"What do you mean by anything?"

"Anything."

"I have told you about my threesome fantasies. Does anything include that?"

"No. Don't be disgusting."

"I don't need anyone else. I love your cock. I don't need or want another."

"You just want to use it as an excuse to have sex with some other woman."

"No, I have told you I don't want another woman. I just want to watch you with someone and join in."

"I don't understand that at all."

"I find it very arousing to fantasise about it. I also would love you to get completely spoiled. Just imagine one person fucking you while the other was sucking your boobs or two guys playing with your boobs. You would get spoiled rotten."

"No."

"I fantasise about it when we are having sex."

"What? Did you do that tonight?"

"Yes."

"What was the fantasy?"

"I was watching a guy fucking you hard. You were begging for more. You had your legs wrapped around him and I could see his cock sliding in and out of you. When he came I could see his balls pumping his cum into you. When he pulled out I watched his cum dribble out of you."

"Not going to happen."

"When you have cum and you want me to cum quickly before you go dry, that is what I use to make it happen faster."

"It turns you on that much?"

"Yes, the best bit is watching his cum ooze out of you and then shoving my cock into you when you are filled with his cum."

"That is gross."

"No it makes me cum every time."

"Can I at least talk dirty to you about it when we are having sex?"

"Like what."

"Tell you how big and hard his cock is, how deep he is in you, how hard he is fucking you. That sort of thing."

"I guess, but if I don't like it I will tell you to stop."

After that I was always careful to only talk dirty to her when I knew she was fully aroused. I was never asked to stop talking.

In fact, it got to the stage if she was a bit slow in getting wet, I would start describing the big cock that was about to fuck her and she would moisten up pretty much straight away.

**

Fast forward a few years. The fantasy had never become a reality but was regularly used to spice up our sex life.

We had done a couple of river and ocean cruises over recent years and enjoyed them immensely. We had always made friends on board and had a great time.

This time it was a three week Mediterranean cruise.

We were a day into it when we were joined at the dinner table by a guy, John, about our own age.

Naturally we started chatting and we asked about his wife. He explained that he was a widower. He and his wife had always wanted to do this cruise but she had passed away from breast cancer before they had a chance to do so. For him, this cruise was a remembrance of his wife.

This, of course, got Sue all soppy and she gave him a big hug. After that she seemed to have a soft spot for him and always asked if he wanted to join us on our shore excursions and for drinks and meals.

He had his own stuff planned so didn't always do so but we got together often. Sue always gave him a big hug as a greeting and goodbye.

After one particularly long day, we had dinner together and were having after dinner drinks when Sue excused herself saying she was tired and would go to bed.

John and I continued with our drinks. We had grown pretty comfortable with each other.

"Have you noticed those two couples over there? They seem to have become particularly "close,'" he smiled as he said it.

"Yes I have. The pairing off between them isn't always the same. There are a few people, I have noticed, who seem to be doing the same."

"I guess what happens on the cruise stays on the cruise."

"Have you and Sue ever thought of that sort of thing?"

"Like a lot of men, I think, I have raised the subject with her but she was adamant in her refusal. It is my favourite fantasy though. What about you?"

"Mine too. We got to the stage once with some very close friends where we were in the spa together and started playing. His wife stroked my cock under the water and I played with her pussy and I am sure that the other two were doing the same. My wife never admitted it though."

"Wow that is hot."

He laughed. "It got even hotter. We went inside after the spa and the other couple started making out. My wife and I watched them, in shock at first, but once he started fucking his wife we couldn't help ourselves. We started making out and fucking also."

"That's why I suspect that he had been playing with her. She was so willing and so wet."

"We lay there watching each other fuck our own wives."

"My wife wouldn't swap unfortunately, so after a very exciting night we went home."

"Did you fuck her again when you got home?"

He smiled at the memory, "Of course. She even let me describe my fantasy of how it was his cock fucking her and not mine and how I was watching them fuck."

"We do the same but I only talk like that if Sue has had a few drinks and is really turned on."

"Does she like it?"

"She has never admitted liking it but she always juices up and cums pretty quickly when I get very graphic."

"Graphic?"

"I tell her I can see his big cock sliding into her, how wet she is, how her pussy lips grip his cock, how she moans and groans and begs him to fuck her and how I watch his balls pump his cum into her."

"Birds of a feather, mate. I didn't realise you were such a deviate, the same as me."

"You used to do the same?"

"Yep and with the same reaction and consequent denial of enjoying it. I used to describe how I would watch his cum run out of her then take her while she was still full of his cum. She didn't understand that part."

"I got the same reaction from Sue when I told her about wanting to fuck her when she has just been fucked."

The next round of drinks arrived and we were silent lost in our own thoughts, no doubt reliving the fantasy images we had just discussed.

A thought occurred to me.

"If you don't mind me asking, how long is it since you have had sex?"

"Probably two years for proper sex. Twelve months when my wife was too sick and twelve months since. Of course I masturbate often."

"No doubt to your threesome fantasy," I laughed. "That's what I do also."

"How often?"

"Depends, at least once a week. Two or three times if I'm in the mood."

"Me too."

I think the number of drinks and our closeness over the past few days must have loosened my inhibitions.

"Look, please stop me if I offend you but I would love it if I knew you fantasised about fucking Sue?"

He looked a little surprised but smiled.

"Well, I have to admit that I have already done so. She gives very tight hugs. Her body pressed up against mine when we say goodnight has inspired me to jerk off more than once."

My cock was instantly hard. I hesitated a while contemplating if I should say what I really wanted to.

Finally I bit the bullet.

"Would you do her in real life?"

A very surprised glance in return.

"She is a very nice lady. I would love to. Would she allow it and would you allow it?"

"If I asked her she would definitely say no. She has a soft spot for you though. Would you seduce her? I would love to watch you do it and join you if you are successful."

"I would love to try, as long as you don't punch me. Also I am not into male to male stuff so it would have to be strictly cock and pussy."

"I won't punch you. The furthest I would go is taking sloppy seconds after you have fucked her."

"Actually, I would like to do the same after you have fucked her."

"OK, it's a deal. Start whenever you feel is the right moment."

With that we parted.

My cock was rock hard as I entered our room but Sue was out to it so it was fantasy time as I imagined John fucking her as I jerked off.

**

The next morning, Sue asked.

"What did you guys talk about last night after I went to bed?"

I was noncommittal.

"Nothing much, just drunken talk. Talked about wives, cruises, etc."

I was still a bit hung over and boldly said,

"Actually, you thought I was the only deviate, but he has the same fantasies as me."

"What do you mean?"

"About watching someone have sex with his wife. He said that they had played with another couple once but she wouldn't swap. He has fantasised about it ever since."

"I don't believe it. He seems such a nice man."

"I'm not a nice man?"

"Mostly, but when your dick takes control you are gross."

With that the conversation ended and we went about our daily excursions.

**

To give John credit he took it slow. I noticed that he gradually became more touchy feely with Sue over the coming days, touching her arms and shoulders often as they talked. She seemed to enjoy the attention.

We didn't live in each other's pockets but met most days. Sue and John were great conversationalists, me not so much, so they tended to chatter away together, apparently getting more and more comfortable with each other.

After a few days of this we attended a concert one evening. We were lucky enough to get a booth. Sue sat between us. John was generous with the drinks pre-concert.

They were chatting before the music started and I noticed when John wanted to make a particularly strong point in the conversation he laid his hand on Sue's leg near the knee.

"This is a test." I thought to myself wanting to see what she would do.

She seemed to hesitate for a moment in the conversation but continued on and, more importantly, did not remove his hand.

The lights went down and the music started.

I kept glancing sideways at them during the concert. Was it my imagination, or was his hand now mid-thigh? No apparent reaction from Sue so maybe not.

At the interval, when the lights came up, his hand was now definitely at the hem of her dress, well up her thigh.

He looked at me with a questioning look and I just smiled and nodded.

I went to get more drinks while they chatted.

The lights went down again and the music recommenced.

After a time, Sue took my hand in hers. I felt her grip tighten as time went on. I didn't want to spoil the moment so surreptitiously looked sideways at what I suspected was happening.

It was hard to see in the gloom but, as I suspected his hand appeared to be under her dress. The angle was wrong for him to go too far but from the pressure from Sue on my hand I knew something was going on.

Unfortunately I didn't see or hear much of the rest of the concert. My mind was fixated on the image of her panties stretched tight over her mound, his hand within touching distance and even her hand pulling his to her pussy.

Sue has a really nice thigh gap so I knew it wouldn't take much movement for her to part her legs and give his hand full access to her pussy.

It didn't take long for me to feel her wriggle her bottom and I felt her leg open and rest against mine. Her hand holding mine soon tightened even more. I was now sure he was touching her pussy in earnest. I wondered how far she had let him go.

As the concert ended I noticed that he had withdrawn his hand and when the lights came back up all looked normal.

"Care for another drink?" Asked John.

"Not tonight thanks," from Sue. "It's been a long day. I need to go to bed."

"Damn, I thought," disappointed.

She turned to me, "Come on."

I followed her to the room.

As soon as the door closed behind us she turned to me and gave me a huge open mouth kiss, all tongue and suction.

As she came up for air, "Fuck me," and she stripped off her clothes and lay on the bed.

I quickly stripped and went to go down on her.

"No, I'm ready. Just fuck me."

I didn't need a second invitation. I moved up on all fours and stroked the head of my cock against her pussy lips. Damn she was wet.

She lifted her hips up to get my cock into her entrance and I slid the rest of the way in with no resistance.

I started to stroke slowly but she started rapidly and strongly thrusting up to me.

"Don't go slow. I just want to be fucked hard and fast. Use me."

I had never seen her like this. I fucked her hard and fast as requested. The muscle spasms that lead up to her orgasm started surprisingly quickly and she soon clung to me tightly as her body went rigid as she screamed in my ear.

"Oh my God. Oh my God."

I continued fucking her and soon also went rigid as my balls emptied into her.

We separated and lay there panting.

"What was that all about? You almost deafened me screaming in my ear."

"I was just really turned on and wanted your cock so bad."

"Promise you won't get mad if I tell you something?"

"What, I promise."

"John was playing with me tonight."

"Yes," I thought to myself.

"Playing with you, how?"

"He was stroking my pussy."

"Inside or outside your panties?"

She hesitated. "On the outside at first. I'm sorry, it felt so good I opened my legs a little and he could get his fingers inside."

"Did he finger you?"

"No there was no room and you were right beside me. My pussy and panties were soaked. I almost cried out when his finger touched my clit."

"I didn't want to be unfaithful. That is why I wanted to come back here straight away. I wanted your cock so badly to calm me down."

"Did you touch him?"

Now she buried her head in my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Did you? What did you do?"

"I felt his cock through his pants. He was so hard. He put his hand on top of mine and made me stroke him."

"Made you?"

"Well at first but his hardness felt so good I continued on my own."

"Please don't be angry."

I took her hand and put it on my cock which was now rock hard, even after my earlier exertions.

"Do I seem angry?" as I pushed her onto her back and once again slid into her.

With one load inside her and her own juices she was silky smooth and so hot.

"I knew something was going on," as I stroked inside her. "Especially when you opened your legs."

"You knew? Why didn't you stop me?"

"You know my fantasy. I missed most of the second half of the concert imagining what he was doing to you and what it would be like to watch him fuck you."

"Did you think about what it would be like to fuck that hard cock?"

A very quiet, "Yes."

"What did you say?"

"Yes I wanted his big hard cock to fuck my wet pussy. Happy now?"

With that I started long slow hard strokes in her cunt.

"Will you fuck him?"

No response.

"I want to watch you fuck him. I want to see his cock spreading your cunt lips, see you cum as he fucks you and watch him empty his balls into your cunt."

"Say fuck me John. Fuck my cunt."

"No."

"SAY IT."

"No."

"Say it or I will stop fucking you."

With that she wrapped her arms around my neck, bit my ear and whispered in my ear.

"Fuck me John. Fuck me with that big hard cock. Make me cum on your cock."

As soon as she said, "Fuck my married cunt," I exploded inside her.

"Now lick me until I cum."

I went down between her legs, took her clit into my mouth and started sucking and stroking it with my tongue.

Her legs soon closed tightly around my head as her hands pulled me strongly to her cunt and she shuddered in orgasm.

**

The next morning she was very tentative around me.

"I'm sorry. I got a bit carried away last night. I promise I won't do anything with John."

"Don't be sorry. I have never seen you so turned on, so wet. Your orgasms were huge. I loved it. I want you to fuck him. You know it has always been my fantasy."

"Really? You wouldn't be angry or jealous?"

"Not angry. Jealous certainly but that is part of it and why I would have to fuck you after he has finished to reclaim you as my loving wife."

"Just imagine how spoiled you would be with two very hard cocks and two hungry mouths doing anything you wanted."

"I am going to tell John that I want him to fuck you."

"Don't you dare. If I was ever tempted to do anything I would have to do it in my own time. Don't force it. You will put me off."

We showered, dressed and went down to breakfast.

John was sitting alone at a table and as Sue sat down beside him he gave me a raised eyebrow questioning look.

Making sure Sue wasn't watching I gave him a smile.

At the first opportunity John and I had a quiet conversation out of earshot of everyone.

"She told me you played with her pussy."

"I did. I hope that is OK. I couldn't get inside her pussy but boy she was wet."

"She said you touched her clit."

"Yes, I didn't want to push it too far so I found it and gave it a few gentle strokes. She was so wet and her clit was so hard it was easy to find and touch."

"She admitted she almost screamed when you did that, and you made her touch your cock."

"Yeah, sorry. I couldn't help myself. Mind you she kept stroking me for most of the rest of the night. Damn near came in my trousers. It was too dangerous to take it out but I sure wanted to. I think she did too. She tried to open my zip and get her hand in but again the angle wasn't right."

"Well she didn't tell me that."

"Did you jerk off after you got back to your room?" I asked him.

"Of course. Imagining that hot wet pussy wrapped around my cock. You?"

"She was so hot she fucked me as soon as we walked in the door."

"Then she admitted what you had done and why she was so turned on. Then I fucked her again I was so aroused. This time I made her call me John and talk dirty to me. We had an amazing fuck."

"Was she OK with that?"

"She was very quiet this morning and promised that she would never do anything like that."

"I told her I wanted her to fuck you and that I would ask you to do it."

"She got angry at that and told me not to force it. If it was to happen it would be in her own good time."

"So, John, go for it whenever the opportunity arises. You and I will spoil her rotten."

**

A couple of nights later, after one of the speciality dinners, John invited us down to his cabin for a drink. We knew he had a very upmarket cabin on one corner of the stern of the ship with a longer than usual balcony and a nice view of the ship's wake.

There was a bottle of very nice French champagne in an ice bucket as we walked in. John popped the cork, poured the drinks and showed us around his cabin, keeping the balcony for last.

It was a beautiful moonlight night with just the swish of the passing ocean.

We leant up against the railing with Sue in the middle just taking in the atmosphere.

We chatted about nothing much as the sexual tension began to build, certainly for me.

I took Sue's glass and placed it and mine on the nearby table and kissed her. She leaned into me in a deep kiss.

I lightly fondled her boobs with my fingers.

When we finally came up for air, she hesitated and turned to John.

"I'm sorry John this must be terribly hard for you, me and Peter kissing like that on your balcony."

"No problem, you two looked very sexy. It's good to see people still attracted to each other after years of marriage."

"Would you like to kiss me John?"

"Of course but your husband will probably object."

"Peter won't object I am sure."

With that she pulled him to her and gave him the same deep open mouth kiss. I could see that both tongues were working in the kiss.

They were both really getting into it and I felt myself harden.

I let them carry on then gently wrapped my hands around her chest to fondle her boobs and pressed my hard cock into her backside.

I have always loved Sue's tits. Not too big, just over a nice handful, still perky and with beautiful nipples which I could feel were hardening as I fondled her.

12