A Man's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to go to the bit where I see your cock," she said, and she reached down to ease my shorts off. I helped her and as my boxers came down it sprang free, standing proudly, as hard and big as I had ever been. "Mmmm, nice," she murmured as she took it in her mouth, her lips closing round it as she sucked it inside. I lay back and allowed her to fellate me, watching her hands continue to stroke the base as she slid it in and out of her warm mouth.

"You have a nice penis," she stated as she drew it out of her mouth, "I think my vagina will like it," and with that she threw one leg over my hips and knelt, poised, my cock in her hand. Slowly she lowered herself down, her pussy lips parting as the head of my cock entered her, then down further until I was fully buried in her. Her pussy walls were tight around me and I could feel her squeezing me rhythmically. "Much more fun that my exerciser," she said as she began to lift herself off, then push down hard. I braced my hands on her hips, guiding and helping her as she established a steady tempo, forcing my cock in and out of her tunnel.

I reached up and cupped her breasts, pinching and tweaking her nipples as she leaned forward over me, dangling them in my face. Greedily I sucked one into my mouth, then the other, licking and nibbling at them. She sat back, bracing one arm against my thigh and I could now see her pussy fully, the lips opening and closing round my cock as it slipped in and out. She put a hand on her clit and started to rub herself, a look of concentration on her face as her hand became a blur and with a convulsive judder she came again, fluid escaping her pussy as it contracted tightly round me.

I was on the brink of cumming when she lifted off me, her hand grasping my cock and stroking hard just as my cum exploded from it, spraying across my chest and stomach. I tried not to show my disappointment at not being allowed to cum inside her as I considered it one of the most intimate moments a couple can share. "I'm sorry," she said as she rolled off me, then surprised me by immediately squatting down just off the blanket, and facing me opened her legs just as a stream of pee erupted from her pussy, spattering hard onto the ground.

Her pussy lips sent it sideways and she pulled them apart so I could see her pee hole and the stream straightened as she controlled its direction. I watched as it gradually subsided, then stopped. She bobbed a couple of times to remove the last few drops, then snuggled into my side, her fingers drawing shapes in the puddles of cum on my chest, joining them up as my cock slowly deflated.

Ben had slept through much of this but now suddenly lifted his head as we heard voices approaching. Quickly we scrabbled into our clothes as a middle aged couple appeared, dressed for hiking and saw us. "Oh sorry to disturb you, we were just looking for a good spot to have a picnic, but I see you've beaten us to it."

"No worries," I said, "we were just leaving anyway so the place is yours." We gathered our things together and repacked the rucksacks, then left them to it as we meandered along, holding hands sharing the feeling of intimacy between us.

We arrived back at my house and I turned to Sam, my hands on her shoulders, hers on my hips. "Where do we go after that?"

"I'd rather hoped we'd go to your bed," she said matter of factly. "I want to see how chapter two turns out." Grinning I led her by the hand into my house, Ben snapping at our heels.

"Why don't you go upstairs and do anything you need to," I suggested vaguely, "while I sort Ben out. The bathroom's on the left, my bedroom on the right." I gave Ben some more water and food and, went upstairs. All was quiet and the bathroom empty as I entered my bedroom. Sam was lying on the bed, naked, her legs parted slightly, one hand gently toying with her pussy. I stood, taking in the sight and then quickly stripped off my clothes and joined her on the bed.

"Why don't we go back a few pages? Will you lick my pussy again?" I needed no second invitation and manoeuvred myself between her legs, burying my face once more in her pussy, bringing her to the brink of another orgasm, however this time she drew me up her body until my cock was pressing against her pussy. "I want you inside me again," she whispered. I eased forward, my cock finding her opening and slid right in. A moan escaped her lips and she began to move under me, forcing me in and out of her as I matched her tempo. We began to move faster, with more intensity, and I could feel my orgasm building inside me.

"Sam, I'm going to cum, where...."

"Inside me David, fill me up with your cum." Hearing those words sent me over the top and my back arched as I thrust into her, my cock pulsing as I filled her with my semen, feeling her pussy contract round me. "That was lovely, David, you've no idea how much I've wanted you to do that with me." We lay together, my slowly shrinking cock finally slipping out of her pussy as we basked in our post orgasmic glows.

We must have drifted off to sleep as we were interrupted by an alarm shrilling from my phone. I grabbed it and looked at the screen. "Oh no, I've got a Zoom call in five minutes, will you stay here whilst I take it? I won't be long, it's just a catch up with a Client." Sam pulled back the covers and slipped into my bed as I rose and put on a dress shirt, leaving my bottom half naked. Sam sniggered at me as I retorted, "Well the top half of me has to look respectable!"

I went into my office and started the call, which did begin to drag on a little and I was trying to bring it to an end, thinking of Sam lying in my soft warm bed, when I spotted movement in the doorway. I looked up to see Sam standing there, still naked, with one hand stroking her pussy, the other clasping her breast, an impatient looking her face. She mimicked looking at a watch on her wrist and I really hoped she wouldn't come into camera shot.

I began to panic as she moved into the room, but at the last minute she ducked down, then with horror I realised she was kneeling between my legs and taking my cock into her mouth. Despite my earlier orgasms it wasn't long before I was hard again and feeling that exquisite sensation of an expertly delivered blow job. Fortunately I managed to keep an impassive look on my face and finally managed to end the call as a grinning face appeared from under my desk.

"Just came to say I've got to go, school pick up time approaches. Why don't you take that and have a nice wank to one of those stories?" We both dressed and she left, as we promised to meet the next morning.

When my phone pinged that night I assumed it would be from Sam, but it was another picture message from Pam, or her phone anyway as the first image was one of Pam lying on her front, her back bare, with her bikini top beside her. I could just about make out the bulge of her breasts underneath her. There were two other pictures, the second was another one of Jackie, she'd clearly been lying on her back topless and the image had caught her half way to sitting up, her arm crossed over and unfortunately hiding her breasts, the other hand held up as though to block the photograph. The third one was a picture of a bathroom, showing a blurred outline of someone behind the shower screen. I laughed as I realised they were now trying to outdo each other in sending me candid and revealing photos of each other.

The photographer in this one had made a serious mistake though, as down the side of the photo, barely visible, was the reflection from a mirror of a naked body holding a phone up. Regrettably it was not completely in focus and the camera was obscuring her face, but I could make out a pair of nice looking bare breasts and if I was not mistaken a shaven pussy!

Sam the next day was more demurely dressed, she normally wore a bra out, she explained and had only not done so to provoke me. There was only one stop for a pee, Sam quite openly squatting in front of me again, however as she buttoned herself up again she told me she wanted to watch me have a pee. "I've seen you cum," she explained, "now I want to see you go." Although I was not desperate I unzipped myself and took my cock out. Just as I started a hand reached out and held me, pushing my hand away. "This is fun," she exclaimed as she waved it about, "I wish I could do this!"

Regrettably my schedule did not allow us to spend any further time together, and whilst I would have loved her just to be in the house with me I knew she would prove too much of a distraction. She did however say that her daughter was going for a sleepover with a friend on Saturday night, and perhaps I'd like to have a sleepover as well. My heart leaped at the chance of spending a whole night with her and I readily agreed.

More photos from Pam. A picture from behind of two women standing nude on a beach holding hands with the sea behind them <<HaHa, not us!>> ran the caption. The next picture was clearly them though, a selfie by the look of it, of them lying face down, side by side on a beach, most of their breasts visible under them and two very naked backsides behind them "<<This one is though!>>

Mid-day Friday there was a knock on the door and it was Pam and Jackie looking fit and tanned. "We're back!" they chorused. Ben heard their voices and ran to the door, barking excitedly and jumping up at them, clearly very pleased to see them. "He's not been any trouble has he?"

"No, to be honest I've thoroughly enjoyed having him and we've had lots of adventures together. Perhaps you might even let me walk him occasionally."

"I'm sure you can, or you could come with us?" relied Jackie.

They took him back and all his toys and the house felt empty. I didn't see Sam Saturday morning, no dog to walk, but in any event I was looking forward immensely to the night. There was another knock on the door and it was Pam and Jackie again, "Just back from taking Ben out. "We forgot to ask you if you enjoyed the saucy seaside picture postcards we sent," they giggled. I looked at them, trying to ascertain which of them was in the reflection and couldn't. "And," they continued, "we did promise you an evening looking at our holiday pictures, so would you like to come round one evening for a meal?"

"The unedited and unexpurgated version of the holiday photos?" I asked cheekily.

"Of course, nothing less, and as you're seeing Samantha this evening, why don't we make it tonight and she can come as well."

I stood there my mouth hanging open, "How....how did you know?"

"Well Ben made straight for her house this morning and as she was in the garden and we often chat, she mentioned that you two had been seeing more than a bit of each other for a while, and that Ben had actually caused you to meet. It's lovely to see, you're both nice people and deserve each other."

"Thanks Pam, we'd be delighted."

"Oh, and Sam only gave us the highlights of what you've been up to with her, so you can give us the details this evening. The full, unedited and unexpurgated version!"