A Marine Called Jason Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But how do you know it was Dhin and not the VC general like they said? Hell, I didn't even know what the guy looked like till now."

"I use a high power scope," he reminded me. "I had his face right here," he said, holding his hand a few inches from his face. He looked down at the paper. "It was that man's face. And the colonel told me when I reported back, 'this mission never happened.'"

We stood there for a moment, reeling in disbelief.

"Hey, if somebody decided the needed to be taken out…….."

"Don't you understand? I killed the president of a country!" he blurted. "That makes me a political assassin. My next payday, I will be a paid political assassin."

"Okay, you pulled the trigger. It was your steady finger, you sharp eye, your steel nerves, your brass balls, but you didn't pick the target. Somebody at the top did that. It makes you a Navy Seal doing your job, following orders. What if you'd known? Would you have refused to do it?'

"I don't know. No…if somebody decided he needed to go…..I couldn't refuse to follow the order." He started walking. I caught up and threw my arm across his shoulder.

"You gotta deal with this, Jason," I said.

"They fuckin' used me, dammit!"

"Okay, you're going to take out the President Dhim. You know it; they tell you up front. What's different?"

"I probably would've missed," he said, half laughing.

"Shit, if there was any chance of that they wouldn't have sent for you. Shit, you'll probably get a medal."

"Didn't you read the story? He was shot, ambushed by unknown assailants. They don't give medals to unknown assailants."

We were at the intersection where we had to part ways. I almost offered to walk him a little further in his direction but it wasn't an appropriate thing to do for a Seal.

"Get some sleep," I told him.

"Yeah."

"When will I see you again?" I asked.

"I'll call you when I get back in," he said.

"You're going out again, right away?"

"It's what I do," he said.

"You know sometimes I think I gotta feel your balls just to see how big and hard they are."

"Not here," he said, laughing.

Chapter Six

Too much time passed and Jason didn't show up at Toby's and I never heard from him. Night after night I went to Toby's to see if he was there or if he'd been there. One night Toby handed me an envelope along with my beer.

"What's this?" I asked.

"I was supposed to give this to you after three weeks."

"It's from…….?"

Toby nodded. I took a long drink of beer then tried to open the envelope. Toby finally took it and opened it for me. My hands shook as I took the paper out of the envelope.

Hey, Buddy.

Don't Panic! This doesn't mean I bought the farm or anything.

It only means I'm not back yet and there're some personal details I want

you to take care of and be aware of. You know that we always have to

leave a letter behind when we go out on a mission, sort of a last will and

testament; a final letter to be given to next of kin or a buddy or somebody

who gives a shit. I've designated that that letter, if it comes to that, will

be given to you, because you give a shit about me. There are instructions

in it. Among other things you'll have to collect my personal shit. You can

do whatever you want with it; there's nobody back home who would want

it. Also my GI life insurance is made out to you. No strings, do whatever

you want with it. Except, I want you to buy Ling something. Damm, she

was the best damned piece of ass I ever had! (Well…maybe not the best!)

So, having said that, I guess you deserve the rest. This is not good-bye;

it's a "hey" to tell you shit I should have told you a long time ago but we

never got around to talking much about serious shit. If anybody asks, I

am damned proud to be Navy Seal. I am damned proud of who I am and

what and what I do. Okay, I guess they will let you know if and when the

time comes. Meanwhile, there's the chance I've been relocated somewhere

and I just can't tell you.. I'll see you when I can. When I get back I want

us to both go see Ling together. But hey, you don't have to wait on me!

I love you, Brother-Buddy,

Jason

My hand was still shaking as I gazed at the letter, the words now a blur on the

page.

"Do you need something stronger?" Toby asked as he shoved a beer glass in front of me and poured it half full of Jack Daniels.

I handed him the letter. He held it down to read it by the light under the bar.

"I didn't know he had to leave a final letter behind when he went out," I said.

"It stands to reason," Toby said. He finished reading the letter then folded it and put it back in the envelope. He slid it across the bar. "He's just telling you stuff he put off telling you before," he said.

"Is he?"

"Well, yeah. He gets relocated all the time."

"I'm going to try to believe that."

"Promise me something," Toby said.

"What?"

"I want you to come in here every night you can get a pass, just so I know you're okay. And to be here when he walks through the door."

I choked up, realizing that Toby cared about me, but more because I was scared to even wonder if Jason would ever come through the door again. I choked up because it was the first I realized that I truly loved the guy. I know, I'd said it to him but it hit me full force now.

My life crumbled around me. I couldn't concentrate on my job and I got called into the COs office for a gentle ass-chewing. The first one was always gentle. Watch out for the second one.

"You having girl problems?" he asked.

"Yeah," I lied.

"Its not one of the whores down on Bailey Street, is it?"

"No, my girl back home."

"Well, hell, that's worse," he said. "I can't give you any advice, all I can tell you is, to get your head on straight, we've got work to do. Very important work and you are one of the best I've got. I can't afford for you to go hay-wire on me. I'm issuing you a three-day pass to Bailey Street. Sometimes all it takes to clear a man's head is to clear his balls."

"Yes, sir."

I took the pass and headed for Toby's. I had to see if Jason had been in, then I would go to Bailey Street. No word from Jason. I didn't hang around. I headed for the Dragonfly on Bailey Street where I found Ling. She was happy to see me but she was busy. I told the madam very emphatically that I wanted Ling. She was taken aback by my tone and said she would try to arrange it. She sent me upstairs to Ling's room to wait. I wasn't thinking straight. I didn't know what the hell I was going to do with a prostitute. I hadn't been with a woman for so long, I didn't know if I even remembered how to fuck…..if I could even get a hardon for Ling. But there was a sense of obligation or something, to myself and to the marines, and to Jason. I had to be a man, for him. I had to be the man he left, for when he came back.

Ling came through the door and my breath tightened in my throat at the sight of her in that red dress. Godd, she filled it out! I felt the stirring in my loins and knew I wasn't going to have any trouble.

"How is your friend?" she asked.

"He's fine. Great," I said.

"Where is he? Why he not come?"

"He's tied up. He'll come next time."

She turned for me to unzip the dress and I helped her out of it. Again, she was naked underneath.

"I do this for you?" she said as she began unbuttoning my shirt.

I dropped my hands to my sides and let her take my clothes off. I tried to close my eyes and imagine that it was Jason taking them off of me but her hands were too soft and gentle. I gasped when she took my cock in her mouth and longed for even the image of Jason on his knees sucking my cock into his mouth, but even the image wouldn't come. I looked down and saw Ling's tiny mouth distended around my cock like her pussy had been stretched so around Jason's thick meat. I got hard in no time and all my fears vanished.

Ling urged me back on the bed and crawled up between my legs. I closed my eyes and let it happen. I'd told the madam, in an attempt to bolster my own confidence that I wanted Ling for the whole night. She dam near killed me. She got me started and I couldn't stop. I didn't bother to count how many times I fucked her, or she fucked me, or how many loads I shot. I just knew my balls ached from being drained so dry and the backs of my thighs hurt and even my butt was sore from the exercise. I wasn't accustomed to being the fucker.

When I left mid-morning the next day I got a room at the hotel where I sacked out for most of the day, except to get something to eat. Late in the afternoon I showered and stretched out on the bed and gazed up at the ceiling fan while I waited for time to go over to Toby's.

"Did you get word?" Toby asked with a smile as I walked up to the bar.

"No. Did you?"

"No, but I thought you might have, from the look on your face and the bounce in your step," he said.

I laughed and took a sip of the beer he put in front of me. Just then the young sailor I'd run into a couple of times before came up to me. The cute one….Steve.

"Hey, do you have a room at the Trent?" he asked in a hushed tone.

"Yeah," I said with a frown. "Why?"

"I've got this…..this guy, and we don't have anyplace to go."

"Go get a room," I said.

"I've spent all of my money. I don't even have cab fare back. I'm not asking you for money, I'd just like to use your room for a little bit."

It was weird but I was thinking it over. The poor kid sounded desperate and I didn't have any specific plans for the room except to go back there and sleep after I got done at Toby's and wherever else I decided to go.

"Okay, but I'll have to take you there. They don't give out keys, you know, and I'll have to let you in the room."

"Okay! We'll meet the guy outside," he said. "No rush," he added quickly. "Finish your beer, stay as long as you like. We're on your time and my guy's not here yet."

"You want a beer?" I asked him.

"Sure." He slid up on the stool next to me and I happened to glance down at the way his thighs spread out wide on the stool and the dim light under the edge of the bar revealed a bulge down the inside of his right leg. We chatted aimlessly and Toby put in his two cents worth from time to time, till me and Steve had gone through two beers apiece. Steve looked at his watch.

"Well, I guess you're probably getting antsy," I said as I set one leg off the bar stool.

"Whenever you're ready," he said.

"I'm not leaving with you," I said. "You go on out, I'll be out in a few minutes. I'll head for the hotel, you and your guy follow me, at a respectable distance."

"I understand."

I watched the boy's slim, tight butt sticking out in back of his uniform and the sexy swivel-walk. I didn't know what the situation was between Steve and the other guy, but I knew what it would be if I was the one going with him. We would finish our lessons. I waited at the bar for a few minutes then left. I didn't look for them so I didn't get a good look at the other guy but I saw out of the corner of my eye that they were following me. Inside the hotel I picked up my key and went upstairs.

"I've got a couple of guys coming up for a few minutes," I told the desk clerk.

"Very long?" he asked with a scowl.

"If they stay too long, I'll pay you extra," I said.

I went upstairs and as I approached the top I heard them coming up behind me. I let myself in and they came down the hall to my room. I did a double-take as I held the door open to let them come in. I closed the door behind us and turned to get a better look at the guy before I left them alone. He was just a kid! Typically small stature of the Vietnamese, flawlessly smooth, tanned skin, with the absolute beauty of their race. He was drop-dead cute and innocent-looking, slender but nicely built.

"How old is he?" I asked Steve with a frown.

"Nineteen," he said.

"Nineteen, your ass," I said. "He's more like fourteen."

"No, he's got papers," Steve said.

"I've got a pass," the kid said.

"He's in the army," Steve explained.

I didn't question them further. Like I said, you can't tell their age. I started to leave.

"Do you want to stay?" Steve asked.

I hesitated at the door. Dam, what an invitation! Steve was cute in his true American way, and the kid was cute in his Vietnamese way and the two of them made a perfect pair. They were made for sex, although I didn't know what kind of sex it was going to be, except that there wasn't a woman in the room.

"Are you sure it's okay?" I asked.

"Sure. He don't mind," said Steve.

"Stay," the kid said.

I stepped over and bolted the door. They were already taking off their clothes. The soldier…..Dwang was his name…...was naked first. He seemed in a real big hurry. He was slim but very nicely put together. Nice pecs and incredible abs and an unbelievable little butt. I was surprised how big his cock was. From what I'd seen and a lot I'd heard, the Vietnamese males were pretty small, which was the reason that Vietnamese women loved American GIs and their big cocks. Then it hit me. Dwang's looks were more chiseled and square-featured than most and it dawned on me that he was AmerAsian. His father was an American! I guess that explained his big cock. He got on the bed to wait while Steve and I got naked. Steve was next out of his clothes. I watched his compact body as he stripped. I wanted to bury my face in his wash-board abs. Then I wanted to bury my face in his buns when I caught a glimpse of his tight, round ass. Steve was well-hung, too. Not as big as me…. neither of them were…..but on his stature, his cock looked plenty big.

I didn't know how it was going to go down but these two guys were hot, and I got the impression that they were both hot for me. I was down to my briefs and they were on the bed watching intently, expectantly, for me to take them off. I did it slowly, like a strip, but casual as hell. I straightened and tossed my shorts aside and stood with my much bigger cock hanging out proudly.

"Holy Shit!" Dwang said. "Bring that thing over here."

I started to but stopped in mid-step. I was suddenly awash with guilt as I thought of Jason and wherever he was, whatever he was going through, or maybe even dead and suddenly I couldn't do it.

"I like to watch," I said as I backed up to the chair and sat down.

"Oh, no, you're going to torture us, with that beautiful cock and we can't touch," Steve said moaned.

"I'll leave if it's too much for you," I said.

"No! No, don't leave. Stay and watch. It'll make things hotter if we can watch you at the same time. You're gonna jack off, at least, aren't you?"

"Depends if you guys make me hot enough," I said.

They did, no problem. It was weird. They watched me sitting there slowly jacking my cock more than they paid attention to each other. It was like I was the source of their lust. But Jason was the source of mine. Even as I watched the two young, smooth males cavorting and writhing on the bed, I was wishing it would end. I wanted to be alone with my cock and my thoughts and conjure up images of Jason from my past and jack off for him and drop a load for both of us.

Steve didn't need fuck lessons from me. Dwang was insatiable, and wild. I think he could've taken on an entire platoon and left them for dead. He couldn't get enough cock and Steve was more than up to the challenge. Dwang begged me to let him suck my cock while Steve fucked him. I was tempted but I declined. The kid shot off three times before Steve finally came and he was still ready for more.

"Fuck, you're a machine, give me a minute to rest up," Steve told him. "Or, you're going to have to come over here and take my place," he told me.

"No, thanks, you guys need to leave," I said as I stood up, looking at my watch. If I'd let them stay I wasn't sure I could stay out of the bed. They were disappointed but thankful for letting them use my hotel room. I relented to Dwang's begging and let him give my cock a few slurps but didn't let him get right down to seriously sucking it.

When they were gone, I stretched out and gazed up at the ceiling fan. I was lying in come but I didn't mind. I thought of Jason; he would've jumped right in the middle of it with the two guys. But that's the way he was; it was what made him Jason. I had different feelings for him than he did for me. I showered, got dressed and went back to Toby's. He just smiled when I walked in and I smiled back. Nothing needed to be said. Jason wasn't there, and I didn't know if he ever would be.

I returned from my three-day pass and immersed myself in my work. I was sometimes a little too exuberant in getting information out of the prisoners they brought in. I looked at each one of them as potentially the one who had taken Jason away from me; dead, wounded, a POW…..whatever it was, each one of these guys was personally responsible in my mind. The colonel walked in on one session just as I was squeezing the life juice out of a guy's balls. He was doubled over in pain and I wasn't letting go. Finally he screamed and blurted out what I wanted to know.

"You ever hear of the Geneva Conventions?" the colonel growled, out of ear shot of the prisoner.

"Fuck your Geneva Conventions, sir," I snapped. "You heard him?"

"Yes."

"You got what you need?" I asked angrily.

"Yes." He stepped to the door and called in two guards to take the prisoner away. Then he turned back to me. "Get back on track with your interrogation methods, soldier."

"Yes, sir."

"It starts out squeezing a guy's balls, and advances to squeezing the life out of him. I've seen it happen."

"Would that be so bad?" I said. "Sorry, sir, but once I get the information out of 'em, I don't much give a fuck what happens to them after that."

He glared at me and walked out. Despite what the colonel said and what I said, I wasn't about to ease up. I owed it to Brown and Anderson. It was my job to get information and I owed it to Brown and Anderson to do my job well. I didn't much give a fuck how I got a prisoner to break. I would just have to be more careful.

I spent a lot of nights in the barracks, reading, playing poker, bull-sessions, the usual shit that goes on in the barracks. I was bothered and ashamed that a couple of the guys were starting to look good to me. Not that I would have the nerve to try anything but I'd never noticed before just how studly they were. I guess Jason's absence was making me horny. But it didn't last long any given time.

I spent a lot of nights at Toby's, too, watching and waiting, hoping and praying, and going back to the barracks with the same empty, gnawing in my guts. I was surprised and bothered that sex had nearly drifted out of my psyche, something I remembered being great and wonderful, but the need wasn't as strong anymore. Not without Jason. All the desire was channeled into my thoughts of Jason. Finally, in desperation, as is usually the case, I resorted to prayer. Real prayer, not the casual quickie that's uttered in passing.

The church was like a shrine, with statues everywhere, candles flickering all over the place, the smell of incense heavy in the air. It was quiet and dark and there were only a half dozen other people in the place. One GI in combat uniform, another in civies, and some locals. I wondered if either of the GIs was there praying for the same reason I was. I shoved a folded dollar bill into the slot and lit one of the large candles, then knelt down on the kneeling bench. It was warm from the dozens of flickering candles. I looked up at the statue on the wall, unsure who it was. One of the saints. I didn't care which one it was if he heard me. I said the prayers without specifically stating what I wanted. I was born and raised Catholic and there was something about praying to a saint for the safe return of a guy you were having sex with that didn't ring true with my upbringing. I couldn't say it, but I prayed for it, half of the time praying just that there was somebody listening and understanding. I was there for over an hour. When I left, I wasn't sure if it'd been futile, hypocritical or even an abomination but I left with hope in my heart, and trust in whoever the saint was. Just maybe there really was a special saint for guys like me and maybe he was listening.