A Marine Called Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jock161
jock161
112 Followers

"Yeah, that goes with the territory," I said.

"W-what does it taste like?"

"Like come. There's no other way to describe it."

He choked and gagged on my cock but I held him to it for a moment before I eased up. I pulled out of his mouth. His eyes were watering and he wiped his spit off his mouth.

"Did you…..shoot?" he asked, gasping.

"No, just giving you a rest," I said.

He eyed my cock and put his hand around it. "Fuck, I don't believe I had that down my throat."

"You loved it," I said.

"Yeah….yeah, I did, but I still don't believe I took it."

"We're not done," I said, stroking my cock up over his face.

He opened wide and I gave him my cock again, right down to the balls. He choked and gagged but not as bad as the first time. I stuck him to it this time, fucking his throat till I shot off. I knew he could feel me shooting by the way he whimpered and moaned. He did okay, better than I expected. I withdrew part way and gave him a mouthful and kept my cock in his mouth for a couple of minutes to force him to hold my load. Finally, I pulled out.

"Okay, swallow," I said.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath then gulped it down. I don't think he liked it from the face he made but he did okay.

"Goddam, I don't ever want to do that again," he said.

"Yeah, you will," I said. "You gotta do it again in order to graduate."

After a short rest, I showed him how to clean out good so I could fuck him.

"You're gonna be sucking my cock fresh right out of your asshole," I said as a warning.

He was an eager student but he was scared.

"Is it gonna hurt?" he asked as he was scrambling on the bed.

"I won't lie to you. It's gonna hurt like hell at first for about a minute," I said.

"I don't know if I want to do this. You're cock is so big," he said. "I know, I don't have any choice," he added.

"Right. Getting Fucked 101…….you get extra points for this," I said.

"Tell me…..what to do," he stammered nervously.

"On your stomach is always the best way to start, because you butt muscles won't let a guy get his cock all the way in you. On your back, he's pretty much got control and can go in as deep as he wants. You can be in control if you get on top and ride him. On your hands and knees, he's going to gouge your ass out."

"Okay. Which way are you gonna do it?" he asked.

"On your stomach. I don't want to hurt you any more than it has to. But first I wanta work you up to it."

"How's that?" he asked.

"Just stretch out and spread your legs and tilt your butt up, I'll show you." When he was in the position, I spit in the crack of his ass and wet my finger. He jumped when I touched his hole but quickly calmed down. He winced when I shoved my finger through but relaxed again when he realized it didn't hurt. I probed around for his love nut. I wanted him to get a taste of what it felt like so he would want something bigger than my finger. I wanted him to beg for my cock.

"OHhhh!" he gasped with surprise when I found his prostate. "Ohh….Ohhhh, goddam!....Awwww, fuck what is that?"

"That's your prostate. Feels good, don't it?"

"Awww, fuck yeah…..Ohhhhh, if this is what it's gonna be like getting fucked………"

"It is, once we get started," I said. I worked him into a frenzy, till he was practically begging for my cock. I positioned myself between his legs and aimed my cock between his buns but just rubbed the head up and down in the crack.

"Are you ready?"

"Awww, yeah…..give it to me……I want you to fuck me."

"Don't forget you said that," I said.

I plugged up his gaping with the head of my cock and he whimpered weith anticipation.

"Ohh, I can hardly wait," he gasped breathlessly.

It hurt when I penetrated his hole, more than he imagined it would. He muffled his scream in the pillow but held on and rode it out. He was a determined little fucker. I buried deep as I could and held still till he got used to it.

"You tell me when you're ready," I told him.

After a moment he jerked the pillow aside, his eyes wide. He didn't tell me but I could tell the way he squirmed around under me that he was ready. I fucked him slow and easy till he told me I could fuck him harder. He was a quick learner, or I was a good teacher. I fucked him on his back, and on his hands and knees to demonstrate what I'd told him. He wanted to ride my cock so I stretched out and let him on top. I even fucked him standing up. He loved that. As I'd promised, I pulled my cock out of his ass and made him suck it. He didn't seem to mind that either.

"Okay, I'm gonna shoot all over our face then we're going to kiss," I told him. "Some guys don't like to do that, so don't do it unless they suggest it."

"I don't wanna do that," he said with a frown, shaking his head. "I don't want to kiss."

"You've had your tongue in my ass. You've had my cock down your throat, fresh out of your ass. What the hell is the big problem with kissing? Hell, it don't matter what the problem is, we're gonna do it anyway," I said.

I held his head firmly with my hands and told him to suck and jack me off at the same time. He cringed with almost fearful anticipation. Without warning, I began blasting his face with heavy streams of thick come. I didn't have to hold his head; he took it like a man. Like I said, he was a good student. He even opened his mouth but I didn't know if it was by accident. When I was finished to dripping, I tilted his face in my hands and leaned down and planted a big open-mouth kiss squarely on his mouth. He squealed and suddenly kissed me back. It made him come.

"Yeah, right, you don't wanta kiss," I scoffed, laughing.

"Whew!" he said, swiping at the come running down his face.

We showered together and wanted to suck my cock again…..and tongue my ass. I let him but we didn't go through it all again. Toward the end I gave him a load to practice on and he swallowed it without hesitation. He was learning. If there'd been an exam afterwards he would have gotten an A. I told him we would take up where we left off next me we met up at Toby's.

"What do you mean? What else is there?" he asked with disbelief.

"Next time you get to take your exam. I'm going to grade you on how well you fuck my ass."

He left dumbfounded and happy with the lessons. I left drained. Teaching takes a lot out of you. I went back to Toby's but Jason wasn't there. I waited around through two more beers then headed back to the barracks. The CQ told me I had a phone call.

"A guy named Jason said he would hook up with you later, but he couldn't say when."

I knew what that meant.

"Oh, and you've got a temporary assignment; you leave at 0700 tomorrow," he added.

Fuck! Jason was out for I didn't know how long but I wouldn't be here if he came in. Still, it wouldn't be so bad with both of us being gone at the same time. I got sent on temporary assignment pretty often, usually when they'd captured a guy that was too high-risk to bring to us for fear of being ambushed. Maybe it was someone Jason had taken in.

Chapter Three

Jason returned before I got back to my unit. They told me he'd called and when I went to Toby's he told me Jason had been in. The young sailor I had met up with just before I left came up to the bar where I was sitting. I remembered his name; Steve.

"Your buddy was in," the sailor said as he stood beside my stool.

"Okay."

"Yeah, I, uh…..I sort of made myself known."

"Good."

"Yeah, he was. I'm sure glad I had you to teach me the ropes and break me in

first. Dam, that guy is a stallion."

I turned and looked at him.

"Is that hurt or jealousy or pissed I see on your face?" he said with a smirk.

"He wouldn't like you talking like that about him," I said.

"I wouldn't be to anyone but you," he said. "If it's any consolation, he was

looking for you. But since you weren't here, well, somebody had to do the job."

I whirled around and stood off the bar stool and walked away, suddenly consumed with the emotional impact of what he'd said. The emotions he saw on my face were all there. I was hurt, I was jealous and yeah, I was pissed. I was being a first-class hypocrite, too. Hell, I'd broken the kid in, for chrissakes, taught him every-thing he knew. What right did I have to be pissed at Jason for balling the guy? Nobody mentioned if Jason had said he was coming back so I headed for my barracks.

I was a mess for the next several days. And nights. I went to Toby's every night but came away empty-handed. When I was chosen again to go on temporary assignment I practically begged to get out of it. I told the sergeant I was supposed to meet a girl.

"Shit, she must be something, you're practically kissing my ass."

"If that's what it takes," I said. It had been too long, and I wanted to be around if Jason called. I think I would have gone back into the office and kissed his bare ass of I had to. I got out of it so I was there when Jason called again.

"Hey, can you get off?" he asked.

"Why, you couldn't get hold of Steve?" I asked with sarcasm. Fuck, where did that come from? He'd been out God-knows-where and he probably didn't' even remember fucking the guy, and I was spouting off like a jealous woman. I guess I was jealous.

"What?"

"The sailor. He pretty much filled me in," I said.

"I'll be at Toby's. Be there if you want to," he said gruffly and hung up.

Pissed and hurt as I was, I went. Nothing could've kept me away. Jason was at the bar. When he saw me he held up his hand to stop Toby from getting me a beer.

"Let's go," he said, without his usual smile.

I went outside with him. I thought he was headed for the hotel but we walked in all different directions and even passed right by the Trent twice. I was beginning to feel I'd made a mistake spouting off to him the way I did.

"What's this shit about this guy, Steve?" he demanded.

"You tell me," I shot back.

"There's nothing to tell."

"That's not the way he tells it."

"I should be flattered that you sound jealous but I don't have time to deal with

that," Jason said. "He was there, you weren't, and you know how I am when I come back in. Not that it should matter but just know that he didn't mean a dam thing except getting my rocks off."

"Somehow, I would've expected you to pick up a woman for that," I said.

"He came on to me first," he said.

"Last time, you told him to get lost."

"Last time I was with you," he shot back. "I did call, you know."

"I was on temporary assignment in Nha Trang."

"I know. They said they didn't know when you would get back. Look, if you think I owe you an apology, okay. I don't think I do but I will apologize if you want me to."

"No."

"Well, for your information, Steve isn't my type."

"Oh. I didn't realize you had a type," I said.

"Geezusss, After all we've been through together you haven't figured out my type?"

"Let me guess…..anybody that's handy?"

"I said, it was getting my rocks off. Hell, it could've just as easily been with a woman if he hadn't come on the scene first, and you wouldn't have had any problem with that, would you? Shit, man, the whole thing barely lasted a half hour. And for somebody who was so hot to trot, it was hard to get him warmed up."

"Meaning he couldn't handle you, huh," I said with a smirk that eased the tension more.

"No."

"He said you fucked him."

"Not even close," Jason scoffed. "Hell, I barely got the head in. He's a wimp. He was carrying on like a little school virgin. He couldn't take it. He ended up sucking me off and that was it. So can we reduce it to what it was? I got a blow job."

I felt guilty as hell, treating Jason like this, burdened with the secret that I'd broken Steve in when Jason was away. "Let's forget it," I said. "You're back, safe and sound, and that's all that matters to me. I'm sorry I made such a big deal out of it. I had no right to."

"Maybe I should be flattered," he said with a sly grin.

I stopped. "Look, before we go any farther……."

"What?" he asked.

"I had Steve, too," I said.

He looked at me with his eyes wide, surprised, then laughed.

"In fact, I broke him in. I got this cherry," I went on. "You wouldn't have been able to even get the head in if I hadn't already busted his cherry for you."

"You fucker," he said, laughing, and punched me on the shoulder.

I was both relieved and ashamed that he was taking it so well after the way I acted toward him. He walked on and I took up his stride. We walked several blocks in silence, the way he sometimes did. I never knew what was going on in that hand-some head when he did that.

"You know you're like a brother to me," he said finally. "I don't like fighting like that. I get enough of that……."

I was taken aback. It was the first time he'd expressed any such feelings about me or between us.

"You're more than a brother to me," I said.

"Do you want to go back to the room? You got a room didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to go there?" he asked again.

"Question is, do you?"

"Yes, very much."

I was touched by his reply and his tone. We crossed the street and headed in the direction of the hotel. I was surprised when we went right in the front door together.

"Hey, man, have there been a couple of babes in here looking for a couple of GIs?" Jason asked the clerk to cover ourselves.

"If they were, they're upstairs with two other guys by now," the clerk replied.

"Fuckin' bitches," he swore as he went on to the stairs. In the room he closed and bolted the door then grabbed me and pulled us together. It wasn't an embrace except to bring our bodies together.

"Dam, feels like you're glad to see me," he said, smashing his loins against my hardon. "When did that happen?"

"When you slid the bolt," I replied.

He started to undress but I took over. It was like unwrapping a Christmas gift that you'd been aching for. I ached for him. I had to restrain myself from tearing his clothes off. Naked, he took my breath away. He was a like a god to me. Absolute perfection in a man. I couldn't tell him any of this, of course; he would have been embarrassed. He was who he was, nothing more; while I wondered what it must be like to be him, with his raw courage, and to live in a body like that. After taking his shorts off and tossing them aside I paused on knee to admire his massive cock. I loved the way he was cut, with a generous collar. It made his cock look muscular. I almost took it in my mouth but refrained, like putting off dessert.

"Stand right there," I said as I started taking off my clothes. My cock was throbbing by the time I freed it from my shorts.

Jason's cock took a minute to get hard simply because it was so big. Instead of going over to the bed, Jason sat in the chair to watch me undress. He slumped down and spread his legs out. He held his cock upright and it stood at rigid attention. There was precome pouring up out of the wide slit

"Come here, have a seat," he said.

I took some of the precome on my fingertips and used it for lube. Then I straddled him with his cock firmly planted between my butt muscles. I worked it around to stretch my ass then finally bit the bullet, as I always did, and let my weight down on it. I let out a little gasp and tossed my head back in agony when the head popped through. Jason put his hands loosely around my hips, as if to soothe the pain he knew he was causing me. I rode down on it, and the feel of his hot meat shoving up into my body made me forget the pain.

"Awhhhhhhhhhhh," he moaned as I sat all the way down, his cock embedded, I don't know, somewhere up against my stomach maybe.

I sat solid for a moment, squeezing his cock with my sphincter. Then I raised up to the head. I paused and his hands gripped me tighter, urging me back down. I lowered back down on it and went right back up. At the bottom I twisted my butt around in circles and bucked back and forth.

"Ohh, Fuck! Godd, it's good the way you do that!" he groaned

It was good for me, too. His cock was rubbing back and forth against my prostate, already more than I could take.

"I like this, you being in control," he said.

"That surprises me."

"It makes the anticipation greater, not knowing how you're going to move, what you're gonna do next."

"Now you know how I feel." I fucked him high and low, hard and gentle. It sent him into orbit when I raised up, hesitated then dropped back down like the crystal ball in Times Square. Jason's big hands guided me up then his grip loosened for me to fall. It about blew the top of my head off when his cock jarred my prostate. Finally, I raised up part way and stopped.

"What's the matter?" he asked, loosening his grip on my hips.

"I've gotta stop for a minute, I'm getting too close."

"So shoot it," he said.

"No, I want you to go off, then we can stretch out on the bed."

"Hell, why didn't you say so?" he said as he pulled me down and thrust his cock up inside me. He took charge from there. I stayed standing astraddle his hips and he fucked me. My cock was spreading precome all over his chest and stomach. I hoped he didn't mind. He didn't seem to.

My chest was at the level of his face.

"You've got great pecs, did I ever tell you that?" he said.

I trembled inside with anticipation; he was going to suck my tits and that drove me crazy; worse when he did it while he was fucking me.

"Fuckers are standing up hard," he said, then leaned in and flicked my left tit with his tongue.

"Ohh," I gasped.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" he said with a soft chuckle.

"Geezuss, Yess!" I moaned again when he clamped his mouth over my pec and sucked hard on my tit and drove his big, hot cock up in me at the same time. "Ohhhhh….OHhh, Geeezussss!"

"The other side's jealous," he said, and trailed his mouth and his tongue across my chest to my other tit. It stood up hard and proud too.

"You're about to get your wish," he said as he brought me down and held me down hard and tight as he hunkered his cock up inside me. I squeezed and milked his cock with my ass. His body trembled and his muscles tightened. Then I felt his cock bolt up inside me then there was the liquid heat of his come. I hoped the chair held up through his climax. He relaxed, finally and pulled me tight against him. His cock still pulsated deep inside me.

"I can feel your heart beating through your cock," I said.

"That IS my heart beating in there. My cock IS my heart."

"This is not going to be a pretty sight," I said as I started to raise up. I knew my ass would be stretched open and his come was going to come draining out.

"Wait, we'll do it another way," he said. He stood up with surprising ease, holding my butt in one hand and I locked my legs around him. He walked us over to the sink in the corner of the room and grabbed a towel. He tossed it out across the bed and laid me down under him. Then he pulled his cock out and lay beside me. The moments after were always a good indication of his mood. Sex was always foremost for both of us, especially for him, but then he reverted to his true self. He was quiet, and relaxed this time. Not just physically, but emotionally as well. He needed what he got from me and he knew I would be there for him again and as long as he wanted me.

"I would love to see you in full gear, sometime, ready to go out," I said. "I would like to have some pictures of you."

"That could be arranged, I guess. I'll bring my gear with me next time. You bring your camera. Take all the pictures you want."

"How about some of you out of your gear?" I asked with a mischievous grin.

"Take all the pictures you want," he said again.

He was more calm and unhurried than other times.

"Turn over with your back to me," he said. When I was on my side he spooned his body against mine. We lay like that for a long time, enjoying each other's bodies. I felt his cock growing hard again and he slid it up and down the crack of my ass. Soon it found my still loose hole. He shoved it inside me all the way and pulled me in tight against him with one arm locked around my chest.

jock161
jock161
112 Followers