A Marked Deck Ch. 02 - Clubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise, but pleasure, instead of disappearing off to his dressing room, our Master switched the microphone off and sat down at our table.

"It's good to see you both," he said, "especially dressed like that. You make a sexy pair my lovely Queens. Sadly, no addition to your number tonight; I had hoped that a Queen of Hearts might be in but no such luck. "

Secretly I was pleased - less competition for his attention - but publically I commiserated with this misfortune. Rachel's reaction was typically different - she had a question.

"Why Hearts, Alexander?" I noted she had remembered discretion and didn't call him Master in public; there were a lot of people around. "Why not Spades?"

"The order of the others varies each time, but Spades is always last, because it is always the most difficult," he replied. Our Master studied Rachel for a moment. "You might know why - I'm certain you've been doing your homework. Tell your sister Queen the meaning of the card symbols." Rachel looked embarrassed at being caught out regarding what she had assumed was private research, but she answered.

"The suits in a pack of cards have had varying symbols and meanings in history but the most common explanation is that they represented the four classes of medieval society: coins or diamonds for the merchants; staves or clubs, representing agricultural tools, for the ordinary workers and peasants; cups or hearts for the clergy; and swords - which became stylised as what we call spades -for the warriors and knights."

"That's right," cut in our Master, "and that translates into the problems each of my Queens faces. Diamonds is money troubles; clubs represents work challenges and hearts is tied up with the emotions, especially love. But spades represents conflict of some sort, and is always the hardest to resolve. Somehow, the Queen of Spades is always the last to be found and always in some unexpected way."

Fascinating as all this was - at least to Rachel and him - I had a far more important question in my mind. "Since the Queen of Hearts is a no show ... perhaps one of us could provide you with some company tonight?" As I said it I opened my eyes wide and dipped my body to show off my cleavage. I mean, I love Rachel to bits but this transcended that. I really, really wanted him to pick me. I should have known that he would have a better idea.

He smiled. "No - one of you will not be 'providing company' to me tonight, as you put it." He got up, about to head to his dressing room to prepare for the second half of the show. I was feeling deflated, about to become miserable at the thought of a night without him, when he added, "You both will. I'll collect you after the show and all three of us will go back to my hotel." And with that he walked away.

I turned and looked at Rachel. She looked surprised and a bit confused; she had clearly not expected that. Maybe I'm a bit less naïve when it comes to men - what guy was going to miss the chance of having two girls at once - or maybe it was just my own wish fulfilment kicking in, but I had guessed that was at least a possibility, and it was just fine with me.

I smiled encouragingly at her. "Come on Rach," I said, "you must admit that sounds fun."

"But he might want to ... you know ..." my friend replied, cottoning on to the obvious.

"Of course he will. But you know as well as I do that what he enjoys is good for us, so just go with the flow, babe! Come on, it'll be cool."

Rachel didn't look entirely convinced, but I was in heaven. My mind was happily running through fantasies of what might happen.

*****

The reality was even better than my fantasies. Despite our Master's compliments regarding our dress and appearance, once we had followed him back to his hotel he wasted no time in ordering us to strip. The threesome I had anticipated was going to happen. But before it got properly started, Master had another gift for us. It was the leather collars he had promised, each adorned with a gold symbol - clubs for me and diamonds for Rachel.

"These are symbols of your submission to me," Master explained, "but do not see them as a mark of disgrace or humiliation. They are gifts from me to honour our bond. Wear them with pride when we are together." He then made us kneel and fastened the collars round our necks. Whether that speech made a lot of sense I wasn't sure; all I knew was that the whole thing was as hot as fuck and was turning me on like crazy.

Rachel and I got up and stood, redhead and brunette, naked except for those collars, waiting to see what our Master would do next. He looked at us, that familiar enigmatic smile on his face, clearly liking what he saw. Then he turned his gaze on me, his deep brown eyes boring into mine. Once more I had the feeling of being read like a book, only this time I thought he was searching for a specific page. Then that smile again - only broader this time. It seemed he had found what he expected and was pleased.

"Ellie, you have been concealing your true feelings from your friend. I can't have secrets between my Queens. You must tell Rachel the truth. Do so at once."

I felt myself blushing again. The thought of telling Rachel about my most private fantasies concerning her was beyond embarrassing. It might even end our friendship. But I could not disobey my Master. I glanced at Rachel and saw her puzzled look. It was obvious that she had no idea what this was about. I turned and looked her in the eye; if I was going to do this I might as well do it properly.

"Rach there's something I've never told you ... never would have told you but for .... Rachel, I love you as a friend but .... but I've always wondered what it would be like to take it further." I was aware of Alexander watching and knew he wanted me to be explicit, leave my friend in no doubt what I meant, so I added, "Rachel, I want us to make love," and then finally, almost desperately, "I want to have sex with you." There, it was out there, blatant enough even for my Master.

When I had fantasised about a moment like this the Rachel of my dreams had always melted into my arms and we had kissed, deeply and sexily. That didn't happen. Mercifully, at least my friend didn't react with outright horror and revulsion, but she looked shocked and there was no sign that she felt anything similar. My instinct that she was entirely straight had been correct.

How things might have developed if only us two had been involved I don't know, but before Rachel could say anything our Master intervened. He stepped in front of my friend and caught her attention. I suddenly realised he was about to do that thing - whatever it was - that he had done to me. I moved position so I was to the side of him and Rach and watched, fascinated to see the process being applied to another, rather than done to me.

It didn't resemble stage hypnotism as I understood it. There was no waving of hands or any action to promote concentration. In fact, I was certain it wasn't any form of hypnotism at all, but something else, deeper and much more profound. In practical terms, all Alexander Sharp did was stare into Rachel's eyes, and it was clear that she couldn't look away even if she had wanted to, but what it seemed to represent was an assertion of dominance by a stronger mind and will, and the surprisingly eager submission of a weaker one. I understood that eagerness - submission to him somehow came with the promise of wonderful rewards.

"Rachel," he said. "I know that you have no desire for women and I would not alter that. It is part of your character and not for me to change."

"Thank you Master," Rachel replied in a meek voice, untypical of her.

"However, there is another way of looking at things I want you to consider. Ellie is your best friend and you love her. Further she is your sister Queen and fellow slave to me. That is a bond even closer than friendship. Put aside the mere detail of her sex and instead think of Ellie as a person you love and to whom it is your delight to give and receive pleasure. Do you understand me?"

"Umm, I think so Master," she said, not sounding entirely sure.

"And do you wish to give me pleasure?" he asked, smoothly but persistently.

"Oh yes, of course Master! More than anything in the world," this time Rachel was completely certain, delighted at the thought.

"Well, watching you and Ellie make love, physically bonded in joy, would make me very happy indeed. Forget she is a woman and instead rejoice in the wonderful time the three of us will have together. Your sexuality is unchanged, but Ellie and the other two Queens, once I have found them, are different for you. Think of sex with them as being simply another way to please your Master while cementing your friendship. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," Rachel said, sounding more certain and confident now.

"Good girl. Now, why don't you show Ellie what that means. Your poor friend has had to wait years for this moment."

Rachel turned to me and I saw that our Master's words had worked their magic. She was looking at me in a wholly different way. I saw desire there and acceptance of my feelings for her. As for me, I had forgotten Rachel as a friend for the moment and was seeing the hot girl I had always fancied, with her beautiful chestnut hair, cute nose and oh so kissable lips. And suddenly she was in my arms and I was really was kissing her.

It was far better in reality even than my fantasies. We seemed to melt into one another. Any reservations Rachel had once had seemed to have vanished and she was giving herself over to the experience fully. As for me, I was in heaven. Rachel was soft, warm and full of life and passion in my arms. Girls really did feel different to men and I loved the contrast.

We might have stayed like that for a long time, but our Master had other ideas and I was finding his ideas always seemed to be good ones.

"Rachel - lie on the bed," he ordered. "Ellie - go down on her."

I was only too happy to obey. It would be my first pussy and while such things had featured in my fantasies, I didn't really know what I was doing. Still, I figured that if I just did the things I liked done to me then there was a good chance Rachel would like them too.

Rach was laid back on the bed as she had been told, and I lay down with my head between her legs. It was the first time I had seen another woman's pussy up close and I was surprised how different it was to my own. Rachel had shaved completely and I could see that hers was rather neat, with small lips and her clitoris tucked away. My pussy was much more fleshy and prominent all round. I dipped my head forward and began to lick, running my tongue up and down from the entrance to her vagina to her clit and back again.

I seemed that I was doing something right. Rach gave a little whimper and spread her legs wider. As I got into what I was doing I found myself enjoying it more and more. I moved my tongue faster, then slower again, experimenting. I explored every millimetre of my new lover's pussy lips and clit. I probed my tongue into her vaginal entrance. My saliva was lubricating the whole of her pussy. I pressed my face closer, relishing her taste and scent.

I was so engrossed that I almost missed what else was going on. A sound made me break contact for a moment and look up along the length of Rachel's slim body. While I had been busy, our Master had stripped and climbed onto the bed. I found that while I licked her pussy, Rachel was busy sucking on his cock, which was throbbingly erect. I felt a pang of envy, but then realised this was silly. I was loving going down on Rach and I couldn't do that and suck cock at the same time. I was confident that my Master would not be so cruel as to not give me my turn later, so I turned my attention back to Rach.

I felt a determination to make her cum if I could. I slowly eased two fingers into her pussy and began to finger-fuck her while I directed my tongue to her clitoris. I thought this was working; my fingers told me her pussy was getting wetter and wetter with arousal as I pushed them in and out. Soon I had further proof. I felt Rachel's hand clamp on the back of my head, holding me in place and urging me on. I lashed round her clit harder and increased the pace of my fingers.

There was a sudden, almost despairing wail of "Oh fuck" from my friend, and her legs clamped so hard on me I was worried I wouldn't be able to breath, but I kept on going; Rachel was cumming and I was the cause and there was no way I was stopping now!

Finally she was done. Her legs relaxed and I emerged, my mouth and face wet with saliva and her juices, a big wide grin plastered across my face. That had been wonderful and I was certain I would want to do it again and again. My Master, his cock no longer in Rachel's mouth but jutting up fiercely in my direction, was grinning too.

"Well done Ellie. I'll have Rachel do the same for you later, but she needs a moment to recover I think. So come up here and get your reward."

As far as I was concerned, the only reward I wanted was that lovely cock. I scooted up the bed, Rachel shuffling over to make room, and took its hardness into my mouth. But I was not allowed to enjoy the pleasures of licking and sucking on it for long. Master was ready for something more and that was to be my 'reward'. I certainly wasn't complaining.

He spun me on my back and then loomed over me, his cock probing for the entrance to my pussy. Even though no one except me had yet touched it (I had been quietly playing with myself while I tongued Rachel's pussy) it was hot, wet and ready for him. His hard erection pushed its way into my vagina with little difficulty, pressing inward through a series of gentle but persistent shoves until I had taken his length. I could feel my pussy stretching to accommodate the girth. Having his hard, hot, maleness inside me felt blissful and yet maddening at the same time; I desperately wanted him to start thrusting and fuck me the way I wanted.

As always, my beautiful Master seemed to instinctively know what I needed, and fuck me he did, slowly at first but will increasing vigour, the friction of his hard cock on my vaginal walls driving me to increasing heights of pleasure. I was getting aroused enough anyway, but then he did something which was a surprise and revealed a new side to his power over me. I was used to his control over my will but it seemed he could control my body too.

Even as lay atop me and pumped his cock into me, his groin pressing against my clitoris delightfully as he did so, my Master was gazing down into my eyes. Now he spoke:

"Ellie, when I tell you to 'cum now' you will have an orgasm. You will let go of all control and cum hard. Do you understand?"

I acknowledged his order, although it was more of a whimpered gasp than words. The steady, ruthless rhythm with which he was pounding my pussy and the feelings this was creating had left me barely able to speak.

Master continued to fuck me and my pleasure grew higher and higher, yet it still surprised me when he looked into my eyes and calmly said: "Ellie, cum now." The words had hardly left his mouth before my body seemed to explode into a powerful climax, shuddering and shaking as my pussy spasmed and I practically saw stars. I had no idea how he had made that happen, but it felt amazing.

So far gone was I that I hardly noticed his weight leave my body as he withdrew his cock from my pussy. I just lay there in bliss. When I did come round enough to take notice of what was going on it was to see Rachel on all fours on the bed and my Master taking her from behind, his energies seemingly undiminished. My god, the man was a stud; his sexual prowess appeared unlimited.

I looked up at his face and it was wearing that familiar enigmatic smile, while those deep brown eyes twinkled at me. I wondered what was amusing him. Then I found out. Rachel had dropped the front half of her body down and her head was between my legs. Then, for the first time ever, but I was certain not the last, I felt my friend's soft pink tongue lick tentatively at my pussy.

Understanding, I smiled up at my Master and he grinned back as he continued to pump into Rachel from behind. I closed my eyes and lay back to enjoy what Rach was doing. I knew a night of wonderful three-way sex lay before me and that seemed just perfect.

*****

Chapter Three will relate the story of Judy, the Queen of Hearts.

12