Fuck Weed: Pt. 02

Story Info
Shawn returns with some friends.
31.8k words
4.67
49.2k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

COPYRIGHT 2022 BY STORMBRINGER

Mike managed to lead her to the shower. He turned the water on, waited until it was hot, and helped her in. He watched her shower through the glass door, an erotic and sexy sight except for the fact that she was washing off another man's semen. When she was done, he held the towel for her and dried her off. It was another act that would have excited him under different circumstances. Afterwards, they took a long nap.

Mike fixed a quick dinner for the two of them. Mostly, they remained silent. She was starting to feel embarrassed and wouldn't look him in the eyes. Mike wasn't sure how he felt about the weekend. He didn't like it. He believed he could forgive Jodi for her behavior if the last 24 hours were all there was to it. He also knew that a lot of what had happened was his fault.

He thought she might feel better after taking a bath. It was something he'd come up with on her birthday. He called it, "the pampering". He prepared her a hot bubble bath with lavender bath salts and afterwards she'd laid down on her stomach on their bed and he massaged her. She hadn't let him turn the lights on, but he'd gotten to run his hands all over her body. She'd even turned over so that he could rub her front. The pampering had worked and she'd gotten aroused. He mounted her and made slow love to his wife. That had been a while ago, before he'd started having difficulties with erections.

This wasn't a romantic evening. He just thought a bath might relax her. She was grateful and stepped in the tub. Unusually, she had forgotten to shut and lock the door to the bathroom. It was open a crack and Mike decided to take a peek and check up on her, afraid she might have fallen asleep. Her head was back, resting on the rim, eyes closed. Her arm was in the water and it looked like her hand was between her legs. Her lips parted moaning slightly. She was playing with herself! The weed was still affecting her. He'd never thought of Jodi as a masturbator, but here she was fingering herself in the tub. She whimpered, arching her back enough he could see her nipples emerge from the water, suds covering parts of her breasts. He pulled back and slipped into bed, surprised to see, he was sporting a decent erection. The weed was still in his system too.

Her erection was gone by the time Jodi joined him in the bedroom. She sat on the bed and dropped her towel. Under different circumstances, he'd been thrilled to see she was nude. Jodi normally wore a pull over night gown. She looked sexy as hell in it, especially from the front where it clung to her breasts. She only removed it for sex and sometimes she only lifted it up to her waist during sex. Usually, she removed it just before he entered her and replaced it as soon as he was done.

Mike rolled over and stared at her sleek back. She was squirting skin cream into her palm and rubbing it into her breasts and chest. His penis stiffened a little, but shrank again when his mind pictured her rubbing Shawn's semen all over her skin. She leaned forward and did her legs.

"Want me to do your back?" he asked.

Jodi froze a second. She sat straight up and raised her wet red hair up off her shoulder. "Please?" she asked, reaching around her to hand him the lotion. He sat up and began rubbing the skin cream into her back while also massaging her shoulders and neck. She moaned softly, enjoying his touch. When he finished, he kissed her on the shoulder. "Thank you," she said. She turned the light out and slipped in beside him, sleeping nude in the bed for the first time since their honeymoon.

Mike woke several hours later to fingers caressing his dick. Jodi squeezed his prick, tugging on it. Her tugs turned to slow strokes as he hardened. She never initiated sex either, but here she was, gently jerking him off. When he was hard, she sat up, leaning down and taking his dick in her mouth. Mike moaned and ran his hands through her hair.

Jodi adjusted herself slightly. Her knees were up by him, her bosom pushed into his stomach as she bobbed her head over his shaft. Mike sighed and relaxed enjoying the feeling of being in his wife's hot mouth. He was relieved she still had any interest in his little penis after experiencing Shawn.

Jodi leaned further down, easily deepthroating his six-and-a-half-inch penis. She was nearly laying on him now and a few seconds later, she was raising one leg over him, her pussy just above his face. He was glad he couldn't see it, not sure what kind of shape it was in after getting fucked repeatedly by a foot long penis. She lowered it a little. Mike wanted to eat her. They'd never 69'd before and this was pretty exciting. He raised his nose to her pussy, fearing it would smell like spunk, but the only aroma his nostril inhaled was lavender from the bath. She smelled clean. He raised his tongue up and licked up her slit. Jodi jumped slightly, but moaned and pushed her pussy back into his tongue.

Mike slid his arms under her thighs and wrapped his hands around her waist pulling her back into his thrusting tongue. She humped him, sucking his dick harder. He was surprised he'd lasted this long or could still manage a strong erection. Her mouth felt great, lips tightly embracing his shaft to keep him hard. He could feel the cum welling in his balls. He switched tactics. Sucking her clit hard between his lips.

"YES!" she cried, raising her head off his dick. "Keep sucking my clit." She took him in her mouth again.

Mike sucked her clit like it was one of her nipples. She kept humping his face. Her anus must have been pushing into his nose, but even that smelled of lavender. Her cry was muffled by the dick in her mouth. Her thighs trembled and she came just as Mike quit sucking her slit and pushed his tongue back in her pussy.

It was like swallowing a raw oyster.

The thick pudding like substance slid down his tongue and into his mouth. What the hell? He thought, just as another oyster-sized wad of pudding shot into his mouth. It was hot, didn't taste all that bad, and it was like nothing he'd ever tasted before yet it still seemed familiar. She pushed her pussy hard into his mouth, her orgasmic contractions shooting out more of the pudding until his mouth was full. He couldn't breathe his nose was bent against her anus and her pussy was covering his mouth. Mike was forced to swallow, his mind realizing that what the substance was even as it was sliding down his throat. He tried to stop struggling a little, his wiggling tongue enticing out another wad of Shawn's sperm into his mouth. Mike came, thrusting his dick deep between Jodi's lips as he ejaculated, his moan muffled by her pussy. Another wad of semen slipped into his open mouth. Mike closed his throat and lowered his head from Jodi's pussy so that he could breathe through his nose. She wasn't done cumming and a final large wad of Shawn's seed, splattered across his face, covering his nostrils. The fresh lavender scent was gone and all he could smell was the ammonia-like stink of another man's cum.

Jodi slid off him. Mike rolled off the bed the second he was free and ran to the bedroom. The last wad was still rolling around on his tongue and he spit it out into the sink. He ran the hot water, but used a cold wet cloth to clean the semen off his face. He rinsed it off under the hot water and washed his face again. He wanted to gag. In the mirror, he could see Jodi sitting up on the bed, spitting out his semen into a dixie cup of water she kept on the nightstand. She looked as disgusted as he did even though she'd swallowed him last week and at least two loads of Shawn's semen over the last day.

Mike rinsed his mouth out with mouthwash and left the bathroom, switching places with Jodi. She also rinsed her mouth out with mouthwash before slipping back into bed.

The first rays of dawn were illuminating the room when he felt Jodi's hand on his dick again. This time she had a lot more trouble getting him hard. She pulled and tugged on his prick until it stiffened enough. She climbed on top of him, squeezing the base of his dick to make it hard enough to enter her. It did turn fully erect at the sight of his wife's nude body mounting his dick, but it quickly deflated after she'd only rode him a couple times. She bounded too high on the third and his dick slithered out. She squeezed his prick almost painfully until she could force the head back inside her and started humping him again. "Come on, Mike," she gasped. "Come on, baby. Deeper. I need it deeper. I need a cock, a big bl... Noooooo," she whimpered as Mike grunted, his limp dick leaking out a few meager drops of semen into her. "Dammit."

"Sorry," he said, feeling emasculated. This wasn't the first time this happened. This was common when he'd first started developing ED. He'd gotten her worked up enough she wanted sex only to disappoint her, cumming after a few strokes or losing his erection almost immediately. The pills had been like a miracle drug to him.

She tapped him a few times on the shoulder to tell him it was alright. Though it wasn't. They were both disappointed.

Jodi showered first and dressed for school in one of her figure hiding dresses. She beat him home from work that day. He entered the kitchen. She was sitting with her head in her arms. "Honey, are you okay?" he asked concerned.

Jodi raised her head. Her eyes were red and tears were running down her cheeks. She was a natural beauty and wore little makeup, but the little she wore was smeared. "Oh, Mike, I'm so sorry," she cried. "I don't know what came over me."

Mike held his arms open. "Come here."

Jodi stood up and ran into his embrace. She buried her head in his shoulder, still sobbing. "Can you forgive me? I behaved like a total slut."

"It's okay, honey. It's okay," he reassured her patting her on the back. "It wasn't you. It was the weed."

"It made me act like a slut, Mike." She shook in his arms. "I slept with one of my students, I... I... fucked a nigg... a black man." She shuddered violently.

Mike hugged her tighter. "It's as much my fault as yours. You were right I should have turned that weed in to the police."

Jodi broke the embrace. "Yes, you should have." Her green eyes stared back at him. They looked sad. They were red from crying.

Her pupils were normal.

Jodi went back to the table and sat down, laying her head in her arms. "I don't want to have anything to do with Shawn Wright again," she said into her arms.

Ironically, thought Mike, her face was right where Shawn had left a pool of cum on their table yesterday. Mike had wiped it up before dinner. "We could go away for the weekend?" he asked. This was her final week of school for the summer and they often took a weekend off.

"That would just delay it." She raised her head and smiled at him sadly. "And it might make him mad."

"We could call the cops. Maybe set him up?"

"A man like that has friends, Mike. They would hurt us if Shawn found out it was us. Plus, how long would he stay locked up on a marijuana charge?"

"Not long," sighed Mike. "It's not even illegal. A judge wouldn't care all that much that it's a new strain of weed. He'd be back on the street a day later."

"And really pissed off."

"And really pissed off," He agreed.

"I don't see an out, Mike. I'll pray every night that he doesn't come back, but if he does, he does."

"Jodi, if he keeps cumming inside you, you might get pregnant." She shuddered again, her entire body trembling. "And what's to stop him from coming back whenever he feels like it, even after we've paid him back?"

She shuddered again.

**********

The rest of the week passed like normal. Jodi came home Thursday after school in a good mood. It was the last student day and she wouldn't have to deal with the annoying brats for another three months. Plus, there was an opening for a second-grade teacher. She'd expressed interest to her boss and had a shot at transferring to another school with younger, better-behaved kids. The older her students got, the more she disliked them.

Friday was for teachers only and a half day. She planned on going shopping after work. The shadow of the approaching weekend hung over her with the possible return of Shawn to their home. Still, she hadn't heard a peep out of him since he left last Sunday. Maybe, her prayers were being answered?

Mike came home from work Friday, entering though the front door. He sighed when he saw the pile of bags on the couch. She warned him she was going shopping. He hoped she hadn't replaced the ugly church outfit Shawn had destroyed.

"Honey, I'm in the kitchen," she called.

Mike dropped his briefcase and walked towards the kitchen. He wanted to ask if she'd gotten the call they'd been dreading, but didn't want to ruin the mood if she hadn't. He froze in shock at the entrance to the kitchen. His first shock was that she was actually making dinner. He usually took her out Friday nights and mostly, he was the cook in the family. The bigger shock was over what she was wearing... yoga pants! Jodi didn't even wear yoga pants for yoga! The pants were clinging to her shapely legs and even more impressively, her well-rounded ass. Seeing Jodi wearing these were like a dream come true. She turned and approached him. His eyes transfixed on her bare navel. Above, her yoga pants she was wearing a white sleeveless halter. Her sexy shapely belly was fully on display. He could even see a dark bra through her top. Also surprising him, she was barefoot. He rarely saw her barefoot and she'd painted her toenails red. This was like a fantasy outfit to him. If his golfing buddies saw her wearing this, they'd be so jealous.

"I'm guessing you like?" she asked, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him.

"I like," he said, nodding, after kissing her. She returned to the counter where she was tossing a salad. Mike just stood there and stared happily at her ass. "Buy that today?"

She didn't turn around, but kept working. "Got this a couple days ago. I wore it out shopping."

Holy shit! She wore that out to the mall! "I can't believe you wore that out in public?"

Jodi sighed and turned around. "It wasn't easy. Every male I passed checked me out. A few tried to talk to me."

Of course, they did. Maybe his dream of her dressing sexier wasn't that good of an idea? "Did any bother you?"

"Just your buddy Eddie."

"You ran into Eddie?" Eddie was one of his golfing companions. He was a beady eyed little troll and nobody really liked him. No one remembered how he'd weaseled his way into their group either. Though he would certainly spread the word to his friends about how hot Jodi looked. Mike felt slightly pleased with this.

"No offense, Eddie's a little creepy. He kept staring at my belly."

"He's got a thing for bellybuttons."

"Told me I should get it pierced."

"That would be sexy," agreed Mike.

"I'll stick with just having my ears pierced, thank you." She turned back to the salad. "I was worried Eddie wasn't going to leave me alone. He practically followed me into the lingerie store, but luckily his wife showed up and dragged him off. She gave me a look over and apparently didn't approve of my new look.

"Diane's used to being the hottest woman in any group. I think her weight gain after her last baby's left her a little bitter. Wait, did you say lingerie store?"

"Yes. If you're a good boy, I might even let you see me in some of my new outfits."

"Oh, I'm a good boy," said Mike. "What's for dinner?"

"Salad," she replied.

"Just a salad? I'm pretty hungry." He looked down at the bowl. It was a large garden salad, but to be fair, there were several strips of chicken on it.

"I want you hungry."

"Oh yeah, why?" he asked, confused.

"Cause your pills are more effective on an empty stomach."

"Yeah," he said, chewing some lettuce. "They do work better... oh. OH!"

Jodi smiled at him.

Later, they watched a movie together on the couch. His stomach was growling and he was starving, but she was right. His ED meds did work better on an empty stomach. He got up halfway through the movie to take a couple pills. After the movie, he followed her upstairs, staring at her ass the whole time. As he watched her cheeks flexing with each step up the stairs his penis was already stirring. She looked great in yoga pants!

They stopped by the bed and faced each other. Jodi reached up and loosened his tie, pulling it off. Her hands unbuttoned his dress shirt, working their way down until his shirt was open. He lifted her halter over her head, stunned at the sight of her bra. It wasn't black, but a dark blue, it squeezed her breasts, displaying a lot of cleavage and showing off more breast flesh than any of her plain old bras.

Her panty matched the bra and as she stood before him in her new underwear, all he could think of was that she should have been an Instagram model. She needed to display her amazing body on social media. She couldn't look any more beautiful than she did at that mo... Jodi unhooked her bra. No, topless was better, way better, a lot better. And as she slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them, Mike thought. Nude is the best of all. Women that looked as good as Jodi naked shouldn't wear clothes.

This great and amazing night only got better. Jodi laid down on top the bed, never turning the lights out. Mike mounted her. The head of his dick found its way into her pussy without any help and he found her warm and ready for him. His dick slid easily inside. They both groaned in pleasure at their mating.

Her pussy felt different. It was still hot and wet, but it's embrace wasn't as tight and even as he buried his dick inside her, he felt her channel continued on way past the maximum reach of his penis. Still, she seemed like she was enjoying it and she still wanted him even after she'd been stretched out by a much larger man. Maybe, when this mess was all over, her pussy would contract back to normal?

They made love for ten minutes and it was wonderful, some of the best sex they'd ever had. Mike and Jodi stared into each other's eyes, pausing to kiss passionately. He slowed down when he felt he was getting close, withdrawing most of his prick so that he could hunch over her and suckle her hard nipples. She writhed beneath him, humping her crotch into the head of his dick wanting him back inside her. He gave it to her, increasing the speed of his thrusts until he felt the cum welling up in his balls. "Getting close," he groaned.

"Not yet," she gasped. "Slow down."

Mike didn't slow down. He pulled back until his dick sprang free. It was twitching. He let it calm down, before pushing it back in. Jodi humped up into him. "Harder," she moaned.

Mike thrust harder, groaning as he felt his orgasm growing.

"Slow down," she begged.

"Do you want it harder or do you want me to slow down?" he asked, holding it inside her and letting the feeling in his balls fade.

"As hard as you can without finishing," she whispered. "I think I might."

The thought of making her cum thrilled Mike and he tried to give her what she wanted to the best of his ability. He worked his dick in hard, even slamming it forward, pausing and pulling it out to let it calm down. He waited a while, teasing the entrance to her pussy with the tip until he felt he could give it to her hard again. "Can't hold off much longer," he gasped.

"That's it Mike. Fuck me. Hard. Cum in me." He worked his dick in and out as fast as he could, the sperm welling in his balls again. "YES! Yes, Mike. I'm close, baby. Gonna cum. I'm gonna..."

BBBUUUZZZZZZ!

They both jumped at the noise as Jodi's phone jumped on the dresser nightstand the bed. Mike's final thrust shot several strong spurts of his seed inside her as he came. Jodi's approaching orgasm faded and went away. A look of frustrated resignation crossed her face. They both looked at each other and turned to look at the phone on the nightstand.

123456...9