A Marriage Adjustment

Story Info
Trying to change a sexless marriage backfires.
3.7k words
4.3
13.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blade, Morbius and Lady Dimitrescu meet Buffy.Welcome. Allow me to set the scene if you will. I'm Shane, and my wife is Amy. Amy is currently riding a strap-on that I'm wearing while I lay on a bed in a small metal chastity cage. I'll get into the specifics of the dildo attached and how we ended up here shortly. But first let me tell you what is going to happen.

Amy is going to ride the fuck out of that strap-on. Her engagement with me will be only as and when she wants to switch positions. Then after she's done, when she's completely satisfied. She'll roll over and go to sleep. No playing with my balls, no licking or sucking on the cage. She'll just leave me painfully constricted in this teenie tiny cage without a second thought. That's our sex life now, or well until I complete my penance.

Now you're probably wondering how I got here, well surprisingly it's probably not the way you're thinking. So first let me tell how it came to be.

I met Amy in high school, we dated all through college and then after graduation we spent several years backpacking around Europe, Asia, Africa, everywhere. I'm happy to announce we fucked on every continent on the planet. We would fuck like rabbits. Daily. Nothing kinky, mainly vanilla, but hot vanilla, sticky, slippery...sex.

Then, we got pregnant. No more traveling for us. Time to come home, get married and settle down, and we did. I went to work for my father's lumber mill and Amy became a stay at home mom. Now when you become parents you also become TIRED! Like all the damn time, and things start to slip, you begin to go through the motions if you will. And well sex, well that became a little tricky. So it pretty much ended up only being on special occasions when we both had to make an effort and even then it was always a quickie, and ashamed to say, always left Amy rather unsatisfied.

And that's how the next 6 years went. Then about a few months back the home life started to wind down a little, the kids were older didn't need as much attention and I for one was hopeful that it may lead to the return our old sex life. But like with anything good, life always decides to come around and fuck it up. All the "quickies" we we're having? Well that was actually Early ejaculation syndrome. Apparently being the wrong side of 30 with a mortgage and colleges to pay for, puts you under an amount of stress that fucks with pecker. I used to be a marathon man and now, now if I last 2 minutes, I've done well.

Anyway I digress. About 6 weeks back my car broke down on the way home and after my tow arrives and explains the new policy is no passengers are permitted I'm then left with the bus home. The drunk bus in fact. A one hour and 15 minute hell on Earth.

However this journey is different. Two somewhat intoxicated 20 somethings board the bus and within front of me begin to discuss their current boyfriends, comparing notes if you will. One says he can go all night and the other complains about their lack of size. That's when I heard the term "sleeve". She makes her new guy wear a sleeve. There's a while back and forth over how she got him to agree but the gist was, "it makes him bigger and last LONGER! What guy doesn't want that!"

Well that was it. I got my cell out and start searching sleeves for sex as quick as a whipet it only takes seconds and Eureka, there they are. I could've kissed this lady. The remaining bus journey is spent looking at all shapes and sizes. I end up buying a "lovehoney 3 inch extender" and pay extra for next day delivery.

When it arrived I was like a kid in a candy shop. I flew upstairs to open it and it was magnificent. Putting it on I stood in front of a mirror with a now 8inch cock and relatively girthy. I gave myself a faux handjob to feel the comparison. I felt like a warrior with a weapon in my hand and I could still feel too. The thought of sliding this into my wife and the stroking of the sleeve and KABOOM! Early ejaculation syndrome strikes again. My penis immediately goes limp and the sleeve falls off me with a plop.

Devastated, I took to the computer to check the reviews. Had I used it wrong? All the reviews said it helped them last longer, why wouldn't it work for me? I read almost every review and was at the brink of giving up when I found a kindred spirit. User WimpDik1956

"Great toy, but unfortunately I still cum too quick. But luckily it fits over our strapon and if I cage up we can go all night"

This new information had me curious and with a little helo Google I naively type in cage up for sex...Chastity Device Stainless Steel Cages Lock Cage Adult Sex Toys Game Restraint Device... This led me down a rabbit hole, and that led me, to custom bedroom equipment on Etsy, to Realistic dildos by Blissful creations and a plan had slowly started to formulate in my head. No rushing this time, this time I was methodical.

After sufficient research, I had ordered a solid oak bed with titanium ring plates for arms and legs that would be fixed to that back of the headboard and that could hold up to 300kg in place. A custom schlong 12 inches long by 6 3/4 girth and a strap-on to wield the beast and lastly a custom cock cage guaranteed to be impossible to cum whilst wearing. Now I just have to wait.

Now that's the back story. Now you get to read how it all played out a few weeks later on a Wednesday morning...

"Morning. Honey." I greet my wife with a kiss.

"Morning. Breakfast is on the table." She sighs, as she packs the kids lunchboxes.

"Hey babe I'm off on Friday. I've got a new bed coming and I..."

"What? You've ordered what?"

"A new bed frame and mattress."

"How much?"

"Does it matter?"

"Well considering your condition is stress related from finance anxiety, Id say that it fucking does!" Amy snaps as she slams her hand down onto the worktop.

Amy's words stung me. The way she said "condition" hurt the most. I wanted to tell her the truth but I didn't want to ruin the surprise.

"Ames. You know we're not exactly getting younger and a new bed would be good."

"Why? We only use it for sleeping." She growled, turning away from me and shaking her head.

Walking over to her I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck.

"Shane, seriously you, you can be fucking infuriating sometimes."

"I know. I'm sorry. I've spoken to my folks and they're going to have the kids for the weekend. I've booked your favorite restaurant and even a show too."

"Wasting more money?" She sighed.

"No, investing it. And then after we get home, maybe we can christen the bed?"

"HA!" Amy scoffed instantly. Making me recoil. "Shane, sorry. That was...uncalled for. Look I love you but it's been four years since we actually had intercourse."

"It hasn't been four years, Amy. It's been some months, but not years."

"Sorry. It's been four years since you fucked me properly. It's been four years since you made me cum. Fuck, Shane. You climax from fingering me. Then you sulk afterwards because you feel like a failure. I...I can't keep repeating the same thing."

"Amy, trust me. This time will be different."

"Fine! But if you cum in me or on me in under a minute you're going to be eating it! Now take the lunches and go be useful."

That statement threw me. She's never spoken like that before. The thought of consuming my own semen was sickening. Surely she was joking? It doesn't matter, Friday she'll be having her brains fucked out.

Thursday came and so did the cage, the strap-on and the custom schlong. The strap-on was leather with a metal ring to hold the dildo in place. The schlong was epic. Almost a perfect color match, and felt real to the touch. If you closed your eyes you'd believe it was a real cock. The cage however seemed off. This small metal cage couldn't be right. I had given all my sizes and This is what they sent.

After reading the instructions I knew how to put it on. It had a standard O-ring that goes around the balls and cock, but a second O-ring that sits just below the corona gland and over the frenulum. It had notches on it that marries up to the inside of the tube section that my cock slides into. A little jiggle from me and tahdah. It fits. Perfectly. Now for a test run.

Going into my wife's bedside locker I pull out her vibrator, set the vibration to max and touch it to my cage. As my cock tries to grow the internal O-ring puts a pressure on my penis. Ending the erection immediately. Definitely no way I'm cumming in that. Although I was tempted to keep it on, I decided to wait. No point rushing. Friday night is still a day away. So I boxed everything up and put It at the bottom of my wardrobe.

On Friday morning I got up extra early, turned Amy's alarms off and went to work. I got the lunches done, took the kids to school, spoke to my parents, they would be picking them up and now Amy and I have the whole weekend together.

*phone rings*

"Hi there. We're about 30-35 mins away for your delivery. Will you require assistance in setting the unit up?"

"Oh no. I should be fine."

"Up to you Mister. We install these all day long. But if you don't mount the D rings correctly you invalidate your warranty."

"Oh...yes. I require assistance."

"No problem. See you soon. "

*click*

As I reached home, I hopped out of the car with a spring in my step. Today is going to be epic. Nothing could ruin it. As I open the front door Amy is getting ready to leave.

"Are you heading out?" I ask

"Yes, I'm going to the salon. You're not the only one who gets to splurge." Amy said with a little malice.

"Okay, well have fun and I'll..." But Amy just walked out of the door without letting me finish.

The delivery guys arrived shortly after and annoyingly I hadn't taken dismantling our existing bed. They charged me an additional $150.00 But said they'd take the old bed away too. After a quick tutorial on how the rings and ropes work as well as how to move the panels I'm the back to keep the bed looking inconspicuous. Almost everything was set, just the keys to finish the job.

So the plan was simple. Amy loved whiskey as a nightcap, so much so she purchased a special ice tray to make 2inch squared ice cubes. So that the whiskey stayed cold but didn't water down the drink. So after I put the cage on I put the keys in the tray and made some ice cubes for later. Everything was now finally ready.

Amy walked in looking amazing.

"Wow." I told her practically speechless.

"Thanks. I'll go get ready and I guess we can do this." She said with a shrug.

She actually got ready in record time, probably because she just wanted to be done. But oh boy is she in for a surprise.

Dinner went extremely well. The conversation was flowing great, and the original pressure of the night was lifted and the atmosphere began to rapidly improve.

Onto the show and funnily enough the cage started to work. The performances were a tad risque and my cock tries to stir but the cage shows who's boss.

The night had been a success. Laughing joking sort of like our younger days. In the Uber home Amy rested her head on my shoulder and stroked my arm with an affection that had been missing the last few years.

"Thank you for tonight, Shane. It, it really was great, I had a great time."

"You're most welcome, Amy. But it's not over yet. Time for dessert." I say kissing her cheek.

"Shane, this night has been special. Let's not ruin it, okay?" She says raising her hands to my chest and tries to give me a reassuring rub.

"Trust me, Amy. It'll be different." I assure her as I hold her hands.

"Fine." Amy says with a shrug. "Go upstairs and get ready, I'll make a drink and be right up."

"No. You go up and start and I'll make your drink."

"Really? You want me to go use my vibrator?"

"Yup. Go get warmed up and I'll be up shortly."

"Who are you and what have you done with my husband?" Amy scoffs as she heads upstairs.

I watch her ascend up the stairs and out of view and then quickly run to pour her a whiskey with the special ice cubes and make my way up to the bedroom to join.

I entered the bedroom hoping to see Amy laying in the bed masturbating ready for my plan to begin, unfortunately and to my annoyance Amy hadn't even begun yet. Instead she was sitting at the edge of the bed fully dressed still taking her shoes off.

"Ah, my whiskey." She says kicking off her heels and getting up to take the glass.

As she turns around and begins to sip her drink, I hoist up her dress and yank down her panties.

"I thought this isn't going to be a 60 second thing?" Amy teased as she stepped out of her panties.

"It won't be." I tell her as I usher her back to the bed.

Putting her drink down, Amy throws herself back onto the bed dramatically.

I reach into a drawer and pull out a blindfold. "Put that on."

"Okay." She says while pulling a face and shaking her head.

Once blindfolded I reach behind the bed and begin to move the panels.

"What are you doing?" Amy asks, lifting her blindfold to peek.

"Don't speak." I tell pushing her hand down and readjust the blindfold.

With the panels open I take one restraint and tie it to her left hand. Walking round to the other side of the bed I repeat the process and secure her right hand too. Time grabbing the longer ropes I attach a restraint to each of her ankles and using the pulley I hoist her legs up and fix into position as Amy lets a shriek and attempt to wiggle but it's no use. Her hands are practically fixed to the headboard and her feet are pointing to the ceiling with her legs spread apart in a perfect V position.

"Shane what the fuck is this?"

"Trust me." I say as I walk over to my wardrobe.

Opening the door I retrieve the box of toys and begin to get ready. The monster schlong towers over my little locked metal cock. I take a look out how I look in the mirror, and my upper body puts me off doing this naked. So I put on a t-shirt to hide my belly.

Grabbing a bottle of lube I slide onto the bed and position myself between Amy's legs and slowly start to finger her.

"Ready to blow yet?" Amy asks.

"Not today."

"We'll see." Amy scoffs.

After a few moments I feel her wetness grow, and slide a second finger inside.

"Mmmmm." She moans.

I build up the speed and my cock starts to twitch. Again the pain of the cage cuts off the pleasure ending my erection again immediately.

Now with 3 fingers inside Amy I start to massage her G spot. Her moaning continues, so I use this opportunity to slide my pinky into her ass.

"FUUUUUUUCK!" She screams as she finally cums. "I can't believe you just made me do that!"

I pick up the bottle of lube and use a generous amount to lube up the schlong. Then using the excessive lube up I rub 9n Amy's pussy.

"Oooh, that's cold." She whispers.

Getting into position I line the head of the schlong with Amy's pussy and begin to press the head into her pussy.

"WHAT THE FUCK SHANE!" Amy shouts as she starts trying to break free.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"THAT'S NOT YOU. YOU'VE BROUGHT ANOTHER MAN INTO OUR BED!"

"Ames relax, it's not what you think!" I try to reassure her.

"TAKE THIS BLINDFOLD OFF ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

"Okay okay. Just relax, please." I say as I lean in and lift the blindfold up.

Amy's head swings left and right as she scour the room. Content that we're alone she tries to shimmy up and look down at my cock. Luckily the t-shirt I put on is large enough to cover everything leaving Amy somewhat confused.

"What?" I ask.

"What are you, how is this..."

"Told you Ames. This time it's going to be different."

"What you just popped out and picked up a brand new prick?" She scoffed in disbelief.

Instead of continuing with the conversation, I reach down and grab the schlong and start to press the head into her opening once again.

"Shane..." Amy starts but I continue to slide the schlong inside her. "Holy fucking shit." Amy moans and starts to buck.

Taking my que from Amy's moans I start to slide and little deeper and a little faster. I can see her eyes begin to roll and head just bobbles around. She's in pure orgasmic bliss. Completely cock drunk. By the time I notice her neck seize to brace for the incoming orgasm. She's only taking about half of this schlong. She has one hell of a surprise to come.

"MOTHER FUCKER, MOTHER FUCKER, MOTHER...FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Amy screams as of she's having an exorcism.

"Sorry. Did you say something?" I ask cheekily as she catches her breathe.

"Nope. Not a word. I don't care. Pull this blindfold down and fuck me, and don't you dare stop until I tell you too."

Smiling I comply and begin to ravish Amy. Sliding this schlong in her to the 8inch mark.

Amy didn't say another word after that. Just moans and screams. I fucked the shit out of her 2 hours and 23 minutes and then finally.

"Okay. Stop." She pants. "Okay. Show me then."

Leaning forward I lift off her blindfold and release her wrists and ankles from their restraints.

Amy rolls over grabbing her whiskey and takes a swig.

"What's this?" She asks pulling the keys from her glass.

"Haha. Glad you asked." I say standing up exposing the strap-on and the giant schlong.

"So not a dick transplant then." She jokes taking another swig.

"Nope. Just good ol fashion medical grade silicone."

"And these keys?"

"Oh, they're to this." I say unhooking the strap-on and exposing my caged cock.

"Your balls are purple. That hurt?"

"Kinda. Not unbearable. But, well hard to explain. So like painful enough to stop me getting hard and cumming. But not painful enough to put me off being aroused."

"So that's what fixed you." She says sipping her drink.

"Yeah I guess it..."

"Why now?"

"Huh?"

"It's been like 4 year since you made me cum and the 2 years before that the sex was pretty much trash." Amy tells me sternly.

"Well did I not make up for it tonight? Don't I deserve a BJ or something?"

"That a joke?"

"No, you came buckets. Surely it's my turn now?"

"No."

"What, so I don't deserve to cum too?"

"Correct me if I'm wrong but have you or have you not gone into your Den every night and jerked off to lesbian porn?"

"How did you..."

"You know what I never understood about your condition. It never prevented you from having a wank and cumming every night to porn. But with me. It's 1,2,3 poof. It's over! And now, now you're telling me that all those years were, unnecessary. There was always a solution."

"Amy I'm sorry, but I'm making him for it now!"

"OH YOU'LL BE MAKING UP FOR IT ALRIGHT!"

"What does that mean?"

"So you've cummed every night for like what, 6 years?"

I just shrugged.

"Alex's what's 365 times 6?" Amy shouts.

"Three hundred and sixty five time six is two thousand one hundred and ninety."

"Okay, Shane. Let's say you made me cum say 50 times tonight. Zero in the last 4 years and what, a hundred in the the 2 years befoee that? By my count, you owe me two thousand orgasms before that metal thing comes off?"

"Seriously?" I plead

"Yup. Time to put my orgasms first."

"I think that's excessive, to be honest."

"Okay, two thousand orgasms or 6 years. Your choice?"

I pause briefly to do the math in my head. 50 orgasms a night is 5000 in a hundred days. So 2000 will be like what, 30 days? I ask myself.

"Deal." I say offering my hand to shake on it.

"It wasn't a negotiation." Amy says shaking my hand.

"Well, it's a cake walk either way." I say smiling.

"You think?"

"Yup. You came 50 times tonight so 50 times a hundred is 5000 so by my maths I'll be unlocked in about a month."

Amy just laughs and shakes her head.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"Well for starters my period is due in a few days so that's 7 days you won't be making me cum. Then the 50 orgasms a day? I let you make me cum that many times tonight. I doubt I'll need more that 5 or 6 a night from now on. By my maths, you'll be lucky to be out in a year."

12