All Comments on 'A Marriage Adjustment'

by Shadykingcolor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

Reminds me of "Balancing The Books" but I don't really get why she's being such a bitch. He didn't know about any of this stuff until recently and went out to get them and use them to make her feel good for a change. She didn't tell him that the sex wasn't good even before his problem started. It seems like her love for him died a while ago.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 2 years ago

It has promise but she is kind of a bitch with little justification. She is acting like he should have known about the "solution" the entire time. That but a damper on the end of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, I would she count the oral orgasms too. Sure you could work out one more chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn, I like!!

northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 1 year ago

Fantastic story so needs more chapters to continue the story along say coming up on the halfway mark of his confinement how the marriage has changed etc...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hate it when a story says to be continued but never does.

Plus if I was living in a sexless marriage I would simply devorce my wife and move on because I know no matter what I do the wife will never change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadykingcolor@Shadykingcolor
Firstly minors do not engage. Now it's just grown ups. Hey there *waves* I hope you enjoy the stories I post, and if you do, would love to hear feedback (almost makes it more likely I'll continue the series). I'm on Twitter and Reddit @shadykingcolor feel free to come say ...