A Married Affair (2022)

Story Info
A affair at work turns nasty.
2.9k words
3.71
12.5k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Married Affair.

Well, it was my second affair with a married woman, not that the first one was planned. It was just flirting that got way out of hand both times. It made me feel sad. I was thirty and six foot two, two hundred pounds with blue eyes and short, curly hair, light brown in the winter and blondish in the sun. This hot married lady worked with me at a camera store. We teased and flirted almost every chance we got. Sandy stood five foot five and weighed one hundred thirty-five pounds, of cute with a short redhead. With a tan her figure of 36D-28- 34 with blue eyes that made me doubt the red hair was not a dye job, but what a package.

We often went to lunch a few times a week as a group. One day we had a lunch date with the group, but everyone was busy when it was time to go. I flirted in the car on the way to the diner but turned onto the street where I lived rather than toward the restaurant.

I say. "Would you rather have a glass of wine and a joint for lunch or the hot blue plate special at the diner?"

She says. "Wine, make it a beer, and I'll love a smoke.''

So I cut some fruit, cheese, and crackers and rolled a J. We ate and got baked.

Sandy says. "I needed another beer, but I got to pee this out first. I seem just to rent beer. Where is your bathroom?''

I say. "Down the hall and first door on your right."

You say. "Thanks, Babe."

Half-joking, I say. "Leave the door open if you want a cheering section or need a hand.''

Well, she did leave the door open, and being the pervert guy I am, I went to the door and saw her pull her panties down and off her legs. Man, what a round ass with tan lines bubble-shaped ass. So the fact this guy is standing in the doorway waiting on her to pee, she was shy and could not let go. I turned on the faucet, ran the hot water to fill my drinking cup, and stood between your legs, looking into your eyes.

I pour the warm water on your pussy; you grasp, and I figure to risk it. I wash my hands, and with my fingers, I spread your outer lips apart and add more warm water. I slid a finger inside you, man. She's hot and wet; I pour a bit more water on you as I slide a second finger into your wetness to a moan. You still have not started to pee yet. I flick my thumb across your clit as I start sliding my fingers in you fucking you as I take your mouth with mine. Sandy starts to pee and moan as my tongue moves like my fingers in her wetness. "Dan."

I feel your mouth grow cold, and her pussy lips become swollen and hot. Dripping juices all over my hand, I take my free hand and pinch and squeeze your nipples through your blouse, pushing you over the edge. You let go and got wet all over my hands. I slid in fast, your screaming in my mouth, and she had not stopped peeing yet. You come so hard you can't sit upright on the John. With one hand, I hold her up, undo my pants, and pull my dick out, and she takes it in her mouth to where her nose is against my tummy.

Sandy says. "This is a pretty good blow job; yes, I need to feel you inside me you have any rubbers?''

Sandy sees me shake my head no, stands up, bends over, sees my jar of lube, and Says. "Not in my pussy. I can't get pregnant.''

She lubes me up and sticks a glob in her ass and rubs my cock against her ass hole, and backs up, taking me a good two inches inside her on the first push. Then, she lets go of my hard cock and starts to finger her big clit fucking back on my cock sinking me balls deep inside her, I grab her tits and create a nice slow in and out, and her pussy gets wetter as she comes again on my cock.

We were moving fast, and she called me names, and damn, she let go with another cum, only this time, she squirted again. I screamed as she pushed me out of her ass so I could ram it back in. I came once, but she would not let me stop till I came again. We took a shower, cleaned up, and tried to keep our hands off each other for months; we did not have many chances to repeat that lunch.

The fall came, and so did the Halloween parties at work. It had to find time to take a sex break, but we had to play it cool with her daughter working in the business office now. So I found a set of Ben WA Balls and made her wear them one day at work. I came up behind you when she was behind a shelf in the back warehouse. I grab her and pick her up all five foot five, one hundred thirty-five pounds of cute. But I shake her like a Yahoo drink. She grabs the shelf holding on till the waves settle.

She handed them back after just three hours later and says. "Nobody can live and walk right after dozen comes.''

Sandy asked at the water cooler the next day. "If I would be coming to the office party the next Friday.''

She was coming with her husband, but he had to leave early to catch a flight out of town, and her daughter is spending the weekend at a Skating camp.

I asked. "You need a ride home?''

You say. "Yes, please."

I say. "I am going that way, but what time did you want to leave?''

Sandy lowers her voice and says. "Seconds after hubby leaves.''

Sandy's note slipped me the next day read. "Bring smoke and rubbers and me."

On the day of the party, I started with a big gear sale to a college, enough commission to take a week off somewhere for me. Then, I was asked to pick up the booze order; leaving for my car, Sandy's daughter came running out.

Cindy jumps in and says. "I want to go; they are already drinking upstairs, and the store owner made a couple of passes at her today. She much rather makes a pass at me.'' As she reaches over and strokes my cock in my pants.

She says. "Find a safe place to park. I give you a quick Blow Job.''

I say, "Well, our boss, the owner knows how long it takes to get to the store and back again." I laughed.

You say. "Coward much we say there were lots of people there."

I say. "A. Blow job is not worth losing a job over, plus I hate quick, and also, you are not twenty-one yet, so hands off, lady, as I wink at her now if you want to talk about this after you turn twenty-eight I only be twice your age, but you're sexy as hell but sorry dear I don't do young.''

She pouts, and not another word is spoken. I am there and back again on time. Cindy says something to her mom, and they freshen Sandy's drink. The party started when twenty of the store's top customers came in for drinks and Thanksgiving bribes(turkeys, hams. Booze were given as gifts). Whether or not anyone enters the store, the floor manager must stay until the cash is taken to the safe and the registers are recorded and reset for the next day's work.

Sandy and her daughter come out onto the floor bringing drinks, and Cindy's head is down taking out the cash drawer waiting for me to reset the registers, and she won't make eye contact.

Sandy says. "Cindy go on; good girls don't act like sluts till their men tell them to be.''

Well, it's half an hour before I can leave the sales floor. Cindy runs off, grabs her bag, and brings out snacks and drinks to Sandy and me. She looks up and is off hugging me, then her mother.

Cindy Says. "Goodbye, sexy.'' Kissing my cheek and going out the door.

I say. "Shit, she not going to leave me alone, is she?''

Sandy says. "Nope, she's just like her mom. I like how you treated me liked it so much more than she gets at home. She starts to lean in to kiss me.''

I stopped you and say. "Cameras were on Candied Camera; video were on video.''

Sandy says. "We can't leave the floor in the camera-safe room?"

I say. "Nope, also a camera, and before you ask, In the warehouse too, just not the last row of the tall shelf's. Even the hallway outside the restrooms."

I ask. "You that wet baby, are you hurting?''

She sees a spoon from the cake, picks up the spoon, and walks to the restroom. You returned quickly and placed the spoon on my cake plate as a bite was left. I lick a glob of girl juice off the spoon, pick up the cake, and bite. Sandy sees my eyes roll in my head over the taste.

I say. "OK, your hurting. I'm Packed, but we will stop at my place first, and I will give you what you need. Now get a couple of pieces of cake because I am stuffing your pussy with cake, and I will eat it out of you; it tastes like heaven.''

She swoons and fans her face going for cake in a doggy bag. About fifteen minutes later, I heard over the intercom to lock the door and get a drink. So I walk upstairs, and all I see is drunk dirty dancing, and drunks playing grab-ass with the staff.

Sandy's Hubby is dancing with her, a lovely slow sexy, grinding dance he stops dancing.

He says to me. "You taking Sandy home?''

I say. "Yes, going to my girlfriend's place in spring just down the road. I must call first so she knows when I am on my way.''

That was the end of it as they left for the parking lot. Sandy returns and dodges the boss's hands thrice for the fourth time while Hubby is there.

She says. "Get to the car in the next ten minutes before I hit this asshole and lose my fucking job.''

I make it to the car, fire up a J, and Sandy comes running out with cake. She did an odd step walk. We were there at my house in less than ten minutes.

Sandy asks. "Dan remember our first date?''

I say. "You need to pee, Sandy?''

She says. "Yes, she's been holding it since lunch, and she will spray her love with pee.''

OK, I'll try anything once if it doesn't hurt but hold on peeing on her, love? That is why I need to cool it; love starts getting tossed around other things like hearts do. Not a good place to be in an upcoming weekend of hot, wet, nasty sex or wait and break up later. I've Got to stop thinking with my small head.

The next thing I knew, I was lying in the bathtub naked, my small head doing all my thinking, getting peed on by hot a milf. She rubs it in our parts, feeding me straight from her source. Damn, that woman sure can taste good; go figure.

We shower, and Sandy says. "She has to be home at midnight for phone sex with her hubby."

Sandy says. "Then I can eat cake!''

We get to her house after dinner at a seafood place. The house is a big two-story affair with a pool in the back, and it's on a cul-de-sac where the windows do not look into the house across from it.

Sandy leads me in by wiggling her cute ass.

She says. "You mind fucking me in my husband's bed?''

I say. "I will if you tell me the last time he fucked you in this bed, and if he made you come, or tell me when the last time he made you come. Then, I might let you lick my cock for one answer, I might eat your ass out for two, and I fuck any hole you ask me to for all three.''

Sandy's eyes get wet, and you look down and start crying. I know better. I'm sure the answer was last night.

She is crying and grasping. "It was over eighteen years ago, and she did not come. Hubby was in a hunting accident and could come but never got hard.''

She then drops the bombshell; "My Hubby knows I am fucking her."

My mouth is open as I say. "So he knows we are here, and I am going to fuck you senseless?''

She nods like saying it out loud would break the spell. I am unsure I will buy this, but she is hot, and I am a young single free to mingle. So we had a few drinks. It's ten till, and for fun, I take a big gulp of my drink, warm it in my mouth and kiss you. Then, when she opens your lips, I feed it to you.

We undress each other, and it's hard nipple time, like diamonds hard.

I say. "I am holding off touching you. I'm waiting till after the phone call.'' I whisper to her.

The phone rings. Sandy answers and says. "No, he is still here, dear she says thank you. I love you; got your towel ready?''

She tells him. "She is sitting on the bed dripping wet, and the first thing she is going to do is blow his hard cock. You like that baby daddy's away, so mommy going to get a big cock for all her holes.''

I grabbed her feet and began rubbing them from heel to each toe; each toe earned a moan.

She moans again and says. "Daddy, this perv is fucking sucking my toes! But, God, Daddy, I want his cock!''

I place hickies behind each knee, and she tells her Daddy, I bite her leg so hard, and she screamed as she came rubbing her clit and told Daddy that.

I rip her panties off and say. "Buy her another pair.''

She tells Daddy. I bite her outer lips; she screams; she tells Daddy.

I suck her juices, making wet noises with my hot tongue. She tells Daddy.

She says. "Sorry, Daddy, he's fucking me with two fingers. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, Daddy, what is he doing? I feel, OH DADDY, I am I am Coming again, you little girl is coming again.''

I'm sucking on her clit as I push down on top of her tummy just above her clit, thumping her like a drum as two fingers in her fucking her g-spot. Then, finally, I lean over and say. "Tell your Daddy What I'm doing to you; my drumming is in time with the strokes of the finger fucking. I have not yet touched your clit, but she is trying to tell him what I do to you.''

I say. "John, can you hear me?''

Sandy moves the phone closer to me, and I say. "I drumming on top of your wife's cunt just above her juicy clit."

I ask. "Can you hear the drums, John? Can you?''

We hear him on the phone moan. I say. "I am finger fucking your wife, John; think this tight cunt of hers could take three fingers, John?'' Now I hear two moans, Sandy and Johns.

I am going to tell you, John. "She is going to come so hard her cunt will be tight and wet it would be like fucking her for the first time again.'' More moans, lots more moans.

I say. "Here Sandy cums, John, her back is arched off the bed, her eyes are rolled up in her fucking head, and she is starting to Holly fuck John she is squirting.'' I licked her juices off my face. My hard cock and cock ring are holding on to the condom, and in one stroke, I am in all the way. Oops, about halfway. "OH, John.'' My turn to moan then we all do.

I say. "Fuck John. She is so tight it's like her first time Sandy is coming again, and it seems like she just has had one big one, John.''

The moans are coming from all three of us, but I keep telling John what we are doing.

I say. "Want to be in the room to watch, and when you want to come, just ask Sandy, and she will take care of you. John, you come yet?''

I hear a twice over the phone. Sandy shutters and says. "Twelve or twenty; I lost track after a bunch of them.''

I say. "I hate to bring this up, but I have not cum yet at all. I will fuck all your holes before I pass out, but you want me to keep fucking Sandy till I come even if she passes out, John?''

I hear a grunt, a moan from John, and a grasping moan from Sandy.

John says. "Use her. She's my slut.''

I say. "OK, John. I will.'' I groaned.

Do you want part two, and Daddy comes home, and the young daughter sneaks back into the house to watch at first?