A Hard Lesson

Story Info
A swinger couple's adventures can be humiliating.
9.3k words
3.18
33.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: My fifteen-chapter swinger Lifestyle series builds the background of my main characters. Many potential readers won't bother opening the sixteenth chapter in a series they have not been following. So, I've decided to write a standalone short story, describing a problem in a swinger marriage.

If you want a deep character profile to answer 'WHY would he/she do that?', you could read those other chapters of the series. At the end of this story, I'll provide links to other pertinent stories, for those who might like to learn more.

***************************************************

Prologue

It was a warm, clear afternoon outside on this sunny spring day. The kitchen door from the back porch of the rural brick rambler house opened, and an eighteen-year-old girl entered with an air of excitement.

She stood at about five feet seven, wore baggy slacks and a sweatshirt concealing her shapely figure, and her long auburn hair was pulled back in a ponytail. The black frame glasses surrounding her green eyes gave her a rather nerdy look, which didn't help her social status at the small rural high school. Today, she was excited to share the news with ANYONE that she finally has a date! He was known around school as a geek, and within the last year he's turned into a rather tall, good-looking guy. And she has a DATE! Ted gave her a ride home from school, and he's going to pick her up next Friday! Then in another month, they're going together to their senior Prom.

She planned all of this, after discussing it with her older co-worker, Betty, at the diner. The girl already bought a short black cocktail dress with a plunging neckline, along with black ankle boots for a first date, and she had contacts to wear to ditch the glasses. Betty even gave her pointers for how to style her hair for a date. When she went to school that day, she cornered him and just told him "You're taking me to the Prom!" Now she has a date! She was happy and bursting with excitement.

As she dropped her schoolbooks on the table, she glanced around the kitchen, looking for the sedative pill bottle which tempers the reaction when she comes home. Her bright smile faded as she realized the drugs weren't out yet. Her happy mood evaporated, and she knew what was coming.

Less than a minute later and before she could turn to escape, her mother came into the kitchen to see who came in. The girl immediately saw the look in her mother's eyes when she recognized her daughter. The girl saw the tears begin to form, and the look on her mother's face as she withdrew into her nightmare.

Jan rolled her eyes, having seen this so many times before. "My brother died over five years ago!" she said with angry exasperation. "And I wasn't even there! It was an accident and nobody's fault, so stop this! Get over it, already!", and she turned to storm back out the door, leaving her mother alone in the kitchen, as the woman's sobs became louder.

As she bolted out the door, the man Jan hoped to see in the kitchen came around the corner of the house from the carport. He was just in time to grab her by her shoulders, stopping her before she could run across the lawn and through the neighbor's cornfield. He pulled her in close for a hug, saying "I'm sorry, I was trying to reduce her meds. But she apparently needs more time. When she thinks about her kids, she still sees him and hears his screams."

Jan looked up at her father, holding her head up defiantly. "It's been almost SIX YEARS since that car accident!" she said angrily. Then she quietly added "... And I'm just a reminder to her that you two had TWO kids who weren't miscarriages!" She pushed her father away, breaking away from his hug and started her jog across the yard toward her usual retreat in the distance, leaving behind the wailing noise of her mother's latest breakdown.

Intro

The cute, naked blonde woman knelt on her hands and knees, her medium size breasts noticeably rocking back and forth with her body's movements. A guy knelt in front of her pumping his long hard shaft into her mouth, as a second guy behind her withdrew his thick cock from her other end. That second guy held his stiff shaft in his right hand and slid it up a little further from her open hole, along the crack to her rosebud, then pressed the head forward and easily slid into her back door.

As he pushed into the porn actress's second hole, I shifted my gaze from the living room TV to my gorgeous wife sitting naked in her swivel chair to my right. Her contacts made her beautiful green eyes glisten with her excited focus on the video, as the actress took those two hard cocks. Jan's long auburn hair was held back with hairclips on both sides of her head, a style she used when playing so I could always see her lips, ... wrapped around whoever she had sliding between them. She sat with her athletic legs spread open, her right leg up and over the arm of the chair. My wife watched the long, thick, fleshy shaft on the TV disappear into the woman's butt, and Jan's fingers increased the pace as she rubbed the sensitive spot beside her nub.

Sitting naked in my swivel chair beside my wife, I casually stroked my own hardening member in anticipation of our fun evening. We already had the blanket spread on the floor in front of us, with a box of tissues, lube, and some of her toys strategically placed within reach when we would need them.

Jan stopped masturbating and slid out of her chair, dropping down onto her knees. She shuffled forward on her knees to the middle of the blanket, and reached forward to retrieve one of her toys, a small clit stimulator. The electric toothbrush shaped tool with its solid head was one of her favorites to replace her fingers at her anxious clit.

Dropping down onto her elbows with her ass pointed toward me, she spread her knees a little in this kneeling position. I watched as the vibrator head appeared between her thighs as she slid it around her slit several times, moving the probe under her and further each time along the skin between her holes. After circling several times, she slid it further, her hand appearing between her thighs and the head of the tool probing around her rosebud.

As my wife of thirty years knelt there in front of me playing with her ass, I heard her moaning and the tone deepening, sounding almost like a primal urge demanding release. With my exceptional memory, I easily recognized the signals of this very rare moment. I stood and walked to the ottoman where she keeps more of her toys to find a eight-inch long, heavy, beaded glass rod. Each glass bead along the length of the rod grew in size from one inch to an inch and a half in diameter at the other end. Kneeling into position behind her, I held this tool by the large end. With my other hand, I picked up her bottle of lube and squirted a liberal amount on the smaller round end of the rod. Setting the lube down, I pushed her vibrator aside and placed the lubed end at her puckered opening to press the first bead in.

Listening carefully over the next minute or two, I slid the rod in and out of her ass, each time pushing in just a little further. I paid close attention to the sounds she made, listening carefully for any signs of resistance as she relaxed and accepted the intrusion. Every time I heard her groan suggesting a pain or felt her muscles tense, I withdrew the rod by one bead, then slowly tried again.

This was a VERY rare occasion, but I recognized the signals she sent that she was craving this tonight. The video SHE selected was one which was obvious from the title that it included a porn actress being butt-fucked. And the way Jan was using her clit stimulator on her own wrong hole suggested she was interested, and that she might want to be fucked in the ass tonight. If that's what she wanted, I'd help her relax and prepare for it.

After the glass rod was fully inside her with only the largest bead remaining out, I stopped pushing and left it in place. I grasped my hard cock and slid the head along her slit, finding her other opening and pushed in. Thrusting in and out, we fucked like this, with me pounding into her pussy from behind for a few minutes. My wife was bucking backward enthusiastically, trying to get the most out of her pounding. With each aggressive thrust backward, she rammed that large glass bead against me forcing it against that hole. Her rhythmic gasps of "Oh! Oh! OH!" added to my own pleasure, causing my shaft to grow ever harder.

Within minutes, I paused and pulled further backward withdrawing my hard rod as she groaned in protest. After applying lube to the cockhead, I grabbed that large glass bead from between her ass cheeks and pulled the rod out of her. I put the head of my shaft at this new opening, sliding easily into her forbidden gaping hole.

As I fucked my wife in her tight ass, I listened to her moans of pleasure until we both shuddered in orgasm. Spurting my load deep inside her bowels, I waited until I was spent, then pulled out and caught my fleshy shaft with a handful of tissue. After wiping it clean, I tossed the wad of tissues toward the fireplace. Jan fell to her side with her knees spread open, quickly snatching several tissues from the box to hold at her loose opening until she could regain control.

I stood and returned to sit on the towel on my swivel chair and picked up my glass of scotch, taking a sip. "What brought this on from my bad girl tonight?" I asked.

"I felt an itch there when I was in the shower," she casually explained as she laid on her side in front of me, her left knee up so she could attend to her messy hole. "So, I cleaned out ... just in case I decided to go there."

"Maybe the next time we're at a house party," I said as if explaining a plan, "I'll wait until you're on top riding another guy. Then you can bend forward onto him, so I can fuck you in your ass for a real DP."

"NO!" Jan quickly shut that idea down, as she wiped away my cum with the tissues, the thick white fluid still trickling a little from her ass, "Not at a house party. I don't want you doing me in the ass where others can watch."

"Why?" I asked. "You let me do it here. And YOU were the one who wanted it."

"Sometimes I just feel like it," Jan said almost shyly, as if she were embarrassed to say it. But my wife is never really embarrassed by anything she says or does. There was just a hint this time of a reluctance to admit this desire. "I only want it when I'm ready. And not with others around. That seems ... Oh, I don't know, ... like it's somehow demeaning."

I didn't press her any further on the issue, respecting her limits. When she finished with the tissues, she stood and returned to her chair sitting on the small towel. Taking the TV remote to stop the porn video, she selected a romance themed movie this time, and we relaxed together for the rest of the evening.

*****

After working out in the yard the next day, a Sunday afternoon, we showered and had a nice dinner with just the two of us at home in our empty nest. I mentioned talking earlier to our neighbor, when he took a break from cutting their grass.

"I was talking to Gregg today," I began. "He was angry that his wife took off shopping again today."

"Why would he be mad at Nancy about that?" Jan asked. "Like most guys, he probably doesn't like going shopping anyway."

"He said he wanted to take her out to a winery this afternoon," I explained, "but she made excuses saying she had to go into the office for a few hours to run a report. When she disappeared, he thought she went to work. So, he stayed home cutting the grass. He texted, asking her when she'd be done, and she replied that she was out running errands and would just go into work an hour early tomorrow."

"That sounds like they're leading separate lives," Jan said.

"It sounds like they have different priorities," I observed "or at least don't coordinate their schedules very well."

"Nancy once told me," Jan explained "she doesn't like the way he always wants to know where she's going. She feels like he's trying to control her, or that she needs his permission. She just wants more freedom than he allows her."

"I think it's a courtesy that you always tell me what you have planned," I said. "Then I can make my own plans around yours. Gregg said he only stayed home today to work on chores around their house, because he'd feel guilty going out to play golf if she was at work. So, by taking her freedom to do what she wanted without him, cost him a day of work around the house."

"They've been married for over twenty years," Jan said. "I'm surprised they've stayed together this long, if they're having those kinds of issues."

"Their last son just left, moving away for college," I pointed out. "So, it might be just a matter of time before Gregg gives her all the freedom she can handle with a divorce."

"By the way," Jan injected, "Marcy, the woman from my office you met at the Christmas party, is going through a divorce. She said it's just that she and her husband have grown apart, and he's not fun anymore. She's getting the house, since their youngest son is still in high school. Her husband moved out to an apartment."

"Not fun anymore?" I asked in surprise. "That's a new one I haven't heard. We like our kids, but raising kids is hardly fun."

"I think there's more going on with that one," Jan said. "The gossip around the office is she's always smiling as she texts someone on her cellphone, several times a day, almost every day. So, it sounds like she has someone other than her husband on the side as a fallback plan."

"Well, if you ever want to dump me," I pointed out "remember our pact. I get two weeks' notice, so I can fuck my brains out before you go."

Jan chuckled then said "Now why would I dump you? How many guys could I find who'd put up with me fucking other men, even if I do set them up with other women?"

"So, who do you plan to suck and fuck next week at Maggie and Dan's party?" I asked.

"I don't know yet," she replied. "I'll review the list later of who's going to be there." Then Jan half-heartedly asked "Who are you going to try hooking up with? Maggie? Or the other cute blonde, Arlene, since she and Derrick always attend those parties?"

"Maggie is always my favorite," I said. "I like the way she kisses, and she gets me up quickly. Arlene's a little tough to read and slow to start. But I'll check the list to see who else might be there."

We were finishing our dinner, and as is our habit, the plates and everything in the kitchen would wait until morning. I always wake up at least an hour before my wife, so she comes into the kitchen with all of this cleaned up, and her coffee ready.

"Do you feel like playing a game this evening?" Jan innocently asked.

"Okay," I replied. "How about the card game 'Sequence?'"

"Alright," she agreed. "So far with all the games this week the score is my seven to your six. You'll need to win at least two more to beat me."

"Oh, I'll beat your gorgeous ass." I teased.

"Only when I say so," she coyly responded. "But a firm spanking might be welcome."

These were our routines at home most evenings: the dinners together, games, sexy banter, and playtimes before relaxing to watch TV, then bed. We fell into these routines after the last of our kids were out on their own three years ago and we became empty nesters.

The Lifestyle

My wife, Jan and I have been in a swinging lifestyle since our older friends, Fred and June introduced us to it over two years ago. They warned us there could be challenges ahead for us with possible miscommunications and other emotions bursting forth at inopportune moments. It's not something most people can do, watching their spouse sucking and fucking someone else. But after thirty years together, Jan and I are not jealous watching each other in these swinger events. We've been watching porn videos together for years. And once I've cum in another woman, I can easily relax and just enjoy the show after that, until I get excited again.

But you can't always predict why or when things might go wrong. So, Jan and I ventured into this with caution, hoping to keep it under control. And we've found it can be very exciting, ... when everything goes right.

Jan and I have experienced a few contentious issues since we started sharing. She seems to want to control things, possibly a little too much. At swinger house parties, she has insisted that we only play with others when we're both in the same room in a threesome or foursome to watch each other. But on a few occasions, she got excited and started without me, and I found her violating her own rule.

When we first started playing with others, we agreed ahead of time that for safe sex we would use condoms, then I found she ignored that rule when it was inconvenient. So, we stopped that rule. And one time when she agreed that we could be in separate rooms, she accused me of being far too fast to take advantage of that to fuck the other wife without her there to watch. Jan angrily complained to me later, 'I meant while everyone else was playing, and not the next morning when most of us were still asleep!' We had the other couple staying overnight, and the other wife and I were just the first ones awake. So, lesson learned; no fucking unless everyone else is, too.

Even with these dynamic rule changes and miscommunications, we still both get a lot out of this lifestyle. We find it exciting to watch each other with different sex partners. And we've found exciting partners who show us new techniques we can use when we're home with each other.

Most of our friends don't know that we're swingers, we try to be discrete. We found how crude and ignorant some people can be when we mentioned to our neighbors that we're nudists. One husband said to Jan at that neighborhood party, "So, you'll let me see them?" and he leered at her chest. She casually replied "I'm a nudist, not a stripper. Learn the difference!" So, just imagine what some might say if they found out she has sex with other guys! When some people are surprised, their initial reactions can damage your friendships.

***

We checked the guest list for the house party, and I noticed one couple, Randy and Melissa on the list. We met them once before at our very first swinger party. Randy was one of those players at these parties who is always trying to push women beyond their limits. Jan took an immediate dislike of him when he tried to push her too far at that party. He wanted her to do anal and she said 'No', then he resorted to calling her 'Chicken!' But she later talked to him, and he told her how he uses Viagra to stay hard to do as many women as possible. During that talk, she told him he could do it with her the next time he meets her, but she threatened him with; 'I told him he won't just use me. He'd better finish in me or I'll crush his balls if he tries to pull out! So, I don't think he'll take that chance.'

Josh and Linda were also attending this latest house party. We met them at several Bar Group Meetups, and I wanted to try spending some time playing with Linda. One time when I was talking to her, she said she deepthroats. Her husband, Josh, enjoyed her oral skills, and patiently waited for her as she learned to take it all. She explained how she sticks her tongue out as far as possible, then pulls it in with the head of the long fleshy shaft going into her throat, and she got over her gag reflex.

Since Jan and I have now been to several of these parties and even spent some overnight time with other sharing couples, her latest rule is that we can be in different rooms when playing with others. But it must be in the same house, and when we're both there playing.

Party

We were heading to the party at Maggie and her husband, Dan's house, and I was hoping to spend some time with Maggie.