A Married Wife in Public Ch. 01

Story Info
I cheated on my husband for the first time at a hotel bar...
782 words
3.99
25.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how I cheated on my husband...

It had been a long week at work and I was exhausted.

I was on the road in Illinois. The year has been a whirlwind. I got married in May to my long term boyfriend, only to discover shortly after our big day my need for..."more". I loved my husband, but sexually we just weren't compatible.

I had always known that but was confident I could overcome it. I don't think I could.

Now I had been on the road for the last month, nonstop. I was tired, stressed and just missing a physical connection. I was also two drinks in and someone who is very small...that was a lot of alcohol.

I didn't even notice the stranger who slid into the chair next to me at the bar.

"Beautiful ring" he said.

I looked at my wedding ring, then slid my gaze over to his face.

He was a heavyset black man, wearing a nicely tailored suit. He had a handsome face and kind eyes...beautiful eyes the longer I looked.

"Thank you, my husband got it for me." I said, expecting him to go away.

"I would guess your husband isn't here?" He said.

"He is not. I'm here for work." I responded.

"My name is Marcus." He said, extending his hand. I shook it and told him my name.

"I couldn't help but notice," Marcus said with a smile, "That you aren't wearing underwear."

Finally I paid attention to the conversation. I snapped down and saw that my blouse was wide open, half my nipple exposed. I quickly reached to cover myself.

"Don't." Marcus said.

I don't know why...but I froze. I put my hand down and watched him stare my chest. I let this stranger stare at me.

His smile spoke volumes. He knew I would listen.

Taking my hand we went over to a booth in the corner, sliding into the back.

"Are you wearing bottoms?" he asked.

"Yes...panties." I responded.

"Take them off. Right here. Right now." Marcus said.

"I don't know about this..." I started.

"You're big at your company yes? Someone important and high up?" Marcus asked.

"Yes..." I answered.

"Imagine your employees knowing what you're up to, letting some guy stare at your tits. Would you like that?" He asked.

I thought for a long moment.

"Yes."

"Take off your underwear" he ordered again.

I didn't know how to do that. A few people sat in the bar.

I quietly unbuckled my dress pants under the table, my hands shaking furiously. I pulled them down around my ankle, struggling to get my feet out. Finally I did. I was painfully aware of how not sexy I looked at the moment.

Successful, I quickly hooked my thumbs under my panties and pulled them down, trying to ignore the people sitting around us. Thank goodness for the low table.

I bunched them up in my hand and quickly went to pull my pants up, trying to not be embarrassed by the stubble between my legs.

Marcus' big hand stopped me. I froze and looked into his eyes. His hand let me go and quietly settled on my thigh.

"I'm going to fuck you today, okay?" Marcus said.

All I could do was nod.

His hand spread my thighs, right there in the bar...and his finger curled inside me.

I knew what was about to happen.

He didn't say a word. He just started to slide his finger in and out of me. I could feel my breath get heavily as my legs slowly opened wider. His thumb gently rubbed my pubic hair as a second finger joined the first. I gasped as he laughed.

"You are very, very tight." He whispered in my ear.

Even his two fingers felt like they were spreading me. He caressed my face with his other hand, his pointer finger slipping between my lips. I sucked it until it was wet.

He dropped the hand down and that finger started massaging my asshole.

My mind froze. There was no way he was about to do that. Apparently, he took my lack of response as permission, as his finger slowly penetrated my asshole.

I'm not proud of the sound that came out of the my mouth, but it certainly was loud.

"Ready to go to my place then?" He asked with a laugh as the couple across from us turned to look with disapproval.

All I could do was nod. He slid out of me and I felt empty. Helping me to my feet he took my underwear and put it in his pocket. Then we exited, heading to his house...