All Comments on 'A Married Wife in Public Ch. 01'

by Officelady1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's all good because hubby doesn't do it for you so you deserve a guy like Marcus? Wonder if hubby feels the same about you, that you're a lousy lover? You won't think about that angle though, nope, just what you selfishly believe you're entitled to. Please don't share the STD's with hubby when you get home.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

needs fleshing out a bit, but good anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More racial bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

racist lies, urban legend and pure mythology. reprehensible.

FunseekeresqFunseekeresqover 1 year ago

Nice prologue. Would like to know it works out…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it was really too short with no character building. I get that this is just a quick chapter but it could have used a couple more pages. Did she ever put on her pants after he fingered her holes? He just got up and so did she. It would have been humiliating to have her walk out without her pants on. Will she get fucked by just him or will he have more guys at his room ready for her? Maybe he will take her out to a club somewhere where she could be locked into a gloryhole setup and satisfy several big black cocks. So many options. Of course she will not get pregnant, nor will she get a bunch of STDs.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Super-short but fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start. Love cheating wives, cant wait to read her dirty talk.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Why get married if you are not sexually compatible!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Boyd Percy:

Her big mistake was marrying someone she wasn't sexually compatible with, thinking she could change him. The way my wife took care of that, was to right away fuck every new guy she was interested in to settle the sexual compatibilty question right away, usually on 1st date. If the sex wasn't good she didn't waste time on a 2nd date. Went through dozens that way. When we met, she was still fucking half a dozen or so, including me, who were compatible, and let everyone know she was fucking the others. Then when she was ready to settle down, she kept me, got rid of the rest, and has been faithful ever since. She advised her daughters to do the same, with good results.

Soundguy39Soundguy39over 1 year ago

So she thinks this overweight black guy will be more sexually compatible than her husband? Seriously? What a dirty slut to jump on the first and only freak that says rude things and orders her around. I hope somebody from her company saw them leave together and it will get back to management. This freaky fat black guy lives in a house, but hangs out at hotel bars looking for married women? What a fucking pig!

Nice choice for a cheat on your husband while he is at home being blissfully happy that you married him. Get an annulment and keep your STD's away from him. He deserves better that, and much better than you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A married wife? As supposed to an unmarried wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exciting

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 1 year ago

I hope that if you didn't do this, you at least want to do this? I love your story who cares what others think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOfficelady1@Officelady1
33 year old woman, recently married. Starting to explore new chapter in my life on my own and wanted to share it with you. I hope you enjoy my adventures: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6618311&page=submissions