A Married Woman's Lust for Cock

Story Info
When the husband's away, the wife will play with many cocks.
3.6k words
4.06
62.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last two days have been a display of absolute wantonness for me. I've been fucked more times than I can remember in all three holes. I've received so many spurts of warm, delicious, salty sperm in my mouth, on my tits, in my pussy and even in my asshole that I've now started to feel as if I am nothing more than a receptacle for the male sperm. So much so that I am thinking of getting a tattoo across my lower back that says "Cum Dump" with possibly the image of a couple of cocks spurting on both sides of it. But I get ahead of myself, let me start at the beginning.

I got married about four months ago to a very nice man who works hard and keeps me happy with all kinds of surprise gifts from time to time. But what I don't like is that he tends to leave me and go on work trips that can range anything between five days to 15 days. It is on such days that I find myself lonely and usually end up fingering myself to an orgasm.

Before my marriage, I was sexually active, but had never had vaginal sex. It was always my ass that used to get fucked. I saved my pussy for my husband, and he dutifully deflowered me on our wedding night. Since then every day that is in town, we end up having sex before and after dinner. He's never shown any interest in my asshole but has always been the staid missionary sex with him entering my pussy after licking me to an orgasm and then pounding away till he orgasms. Decent enough, I'd say.

As I write, my husband is away on a long tour of the remote regions of Africa and usually calls once in three-four days. This trip is a 20-day trip and so far he's been gone for four days and has called only once. It was an absolute surprise when three days ago, one of my former hookups - Ravi - called me and generally made small talk. I invited him over and asked him if he could bring the others also with him since we hadn't met after the marriage. I told him that my husband wasn't in town and I was lonely and could do with some company.

The next afternoon, all seven of them turned up with pizzas and beer and we ate and drank and caught up on what each of us was doing.

I was wearing a pair of short shorts and a top that was more of a band of cloth across my ample 36C tits. The shorts were loose and long enough to barely cover my ass cheeks fully. If I sat down with my legs wide open, one could see my shaved pussy clearly. This was one of my husband's favourite shorts, he called them my "slut shorts".

Eventually, the conversation turned towards sex and they asked me if I'd let my husband fuck me in the pussy to which I told them of course I had.

This is where I had started feeling horny. Seeing all my former fuck mates and remembering the good times and this talk about my husband fucking my pussy was more than enough.

But I was married now and shouldn't really be thinking about any man other than my husband. But I couldn't help it when one of them asked if I'd like a go at being ass fucked all over again. My asshole had been feeling left out for the last four months and I sure could use an anal fuck, I thought.

I hesitated and expressed my concern what with me being married and all and that it wouldn't be right.

"Oh rubbish," said Ravi and proceeded to unzip his pants and bring out his cock. "You know you want this in your asshole."

Seeing Ravi, the others too pulled out their cocks and I was now staring at seven cocks of varying colours, all between 8" and 10" long and none of them less than 2" in girth. Seeing all those cocks waving around did something to me. Something snapped inside me and I thought, "what the hell, my husband isn't here. I am alone, I finger myself to orgasm every day, might as well enjoy some cocks while he isn't here."

Standing up, I slipped off my shorts and top and stood there among the men and told them to take off their clothes, which they did in a trice.

I felt my pussy and it was wet. Still standing there, I pushed in a couple of fingers in my pussy and came out with some grool which I proceeded to rub into my asshole and lubricated it.

Next, I went to Sundar, the man closest to me and catching hold of his cock, I spit on it to lubricate it and then turning around, I told him to shove it into my asshole.

That's all he needed, an invite. Holding me by my waist and with me guiding his cock at the entrance to my asshole, I let him push his cock in in one go.

OOOOOhhhhh it felt so nice having a cock in my asshole once again. As he pounded away behind me, I needed some support and called Jai to stand in front of me so that I could lean against him. Jai obliged, and played with my tits, squeezing and pinching my nipples time and again. Behind me, Sundar was pounding away happily and the thwack thwack thwack of his groin slapping against my ass forcefully reverberated in the room. About five six minutes after I pushed his cock into my asshole, I orgasmed hard and screamed in joy. But Sundar was nowhere near coming yet even though my asshole was squeezing tightly in a rhythm on his cock.

Jai couldn't hold it any longer and asking Sundar to pause for a moment, he lifted my legs up and threw my ankles over his shoulder. In this position, his cock was bang in front of my pussy and he proceeded to insert his cock in my pussy. Now, I had two cocks in me. Both Jai and Sundar began moving in unison in a rhythm and soon, I was crying out from the sheer joy of having both my holes filled with two large sized cocks. I don't know if it was the cock in my pussy or the cock in my ass or both the cocks together in my pussy and ass that I came so hard that I could feel my cum dripping out of my pussy. And I was moaning on the top of my voice and asking them to fuck me hard.

Behind me, Sundar was beginning to grunt and I realised that he was about to cum. Turning to him and in between moans, I told him to cum inside my asshole.

A few more hard strokes later, Sundar gave one final massive push that plunged his cock deep inside my backdoor and came. I could feel a warm sensation filling my nether parts as his cum filled up my insides. I could also feel the spasming of his cock in my ass and that drove me to another orgasm. I was beside myself and breathless. I'd come thrice in a matter of 20 minutes.

Behind me, Sundar began pulling out and I looked around for the next cock. My eyes alit on Veer and I asked him to take Sundar's place behind me. As soon as Sundar pulled out, Veer replaced him and I was again full of cock. In front of me, Jai was beginning to tense up and I knew he was ready to cum. With my tits rubbing against his hairy chest, I held on to his neck and began squeezing my pussy lips as well as I could. This drove Jai over the edge and he came with a massive grunt inside my pussy. Behind me, Veer was continuing his in-out motion. As Jai began pulling out, I needed another cock in my pussy. Turning to Veer, I told him to lie down on the carpet as I was beginning to feel tired of hanging in the air.

Veer pulled out of my ass and went and sat on the sofa, pulling me with him and turning me around, he spread my ass and placed me on his cock, inserting it in my waiting anus. I called out to Ravi who had started the whole thing and told him to come fuck me. But Ravi had other plans.

Lining up in front of me, he pointed his thick cock at my asshole which was already full with Veer's cock and began trying to insert it inside me. I'd had two cocks in my asshole once or twice earlier but I wondered if I could take it in after so many months. It was a tight fit, but Ravi managed to insert it in me somehow and now I had two cocks in my asshole, but my pussy was feeling left out.

I asked Ravi to call someone to see if they could fit in my pussy at the same time. And I told him that I wanted a cock in my mouth as well.

KK, Dheer and DJ were still left and KK lined up his cock in front of my pussy while straddling over me. Dheer gave me his cock to suck and DJ played with my tits while I was being fucked into the other world by the three men in my groin and one in my mouth. All my holes were full and I was in heaven. The sensation of being fucked by so many men at the same time was driving me insane.

I had reached a point where I wanted them all to fuck me at the same time. I made a mental note to see if I could fit two cocks in my pussy at the same time. Dheer and DJ would have to be the ones to do that since they were the only ones left to fuck me yet.

As Ravi, Veer and KK fucked my asshole and pussy, I had multiple orgasms and all of them deposited their loads in my one by one and pulled out. Veer came first. KK came next. Ravi, he of the massive stamina continued to fuck my asshole for what seemed like an eternity and when he finally did come, I could feel all the cum sloshing around inside my rear end.

As I caught my breath, Dheer and DJ seemed to be getting antsy. They wanted their turn at my holes. But I stopped them and asked them for a breather. I could see their raging hard ons twitching in the air.

I asked Dheer to lie down on the sofa and let me straddle him. Pointing Dheer's cock at my pussy, I inserted it in me and sat down in one swoop on it impaling myself. I bounced on his cock a few times and when I was comfortable with its size, I turned to DJ and told him to insert his cock as well in my pussy.

Now, my pussy has always been a tight fit and I knew inserting two cocks would likely make me sore, but I had gone beyond that point of consideration and just wanted to try it out. DJ was more than happy to get into my pussy and fuck me, never mind that Dheer's massive cock was already there.

First DJ gave me his cock to suck on and lubricate it and then he began pushing it into my pussy. Dheer pulled out a little and then both of them shoved in their cocks at the same time. I was now hosting two cocks in my pussy. If only I could take a cock in my ass as well at the same time.

But our position did not afford access to my asshole. I had to make amends. Asking both Dheer and DJ to pull out, I positioned Dheer on the floor and impaled myself on his cock while facing him. Turning to DJ, I told him to insert his cock in my pussy again and once he too was in, I asked Jai to see if he could fit his cock in my asshole.

My tits, hanging from my chest above Dheer's chest, swayed like a kite in the wind, moving this way and that as each man behind me pounded my holes. The surprising thing was that I found myself on the verge of an orgasm every minute with all the reaming that my nether holes were being subjected to. And each orgasm was as mind-numbing as the first one. I moaned and groaned in pain and in pleasure as the men ravaged my body and one by one came inside me. Now, I had multiple loads in my pussy and my asshole and it was all sloshing around inside me.

I needed to empty out my holes for the next round of fucking. I asked Sundar and Veer to lie down on the ground and then squatting on them one by one, I let the cum trickle out of my holes on their chests and stomach. Once it all stopped dripping, I turned around and like a hungry bitch, I began licking their bodies clean of the cum. My ass waved in the air as I licked both of them clean. At one point, Veer caught hold of me and pulled me on top of him rubbing all the cum all over my chest and tits and tummy. Sundar was not one to be left behind and threw himself on my back and rubbed some of the remaining cum on my back.

As Sundar climbed off me and I continued to lick Veer's torso clean, I looked around me and could see some life returning to the boys' cocks. I knew I was going to be fucked again and was looking forward to it. But before that, I needed a drink and needed to give my poor ravaged holes a breather.

The rest of the day passed with me being used as a fuck toy in one position or the other. One by one the men fucked my asshole, my pussy and then would want me to lick their dicks clean. I was more than happy to do it since it gave me a taste of my own juices as well as the mingled taste of the men's cum.

I forget how many times I came during that orgy.

By the time evening rolled around, my ass cheeks had turned red from all the spanking they had received, and my tits had turned red and sported love bites. I had thoroughly been used and the boys had cum more than enough times to tire them out.

I still wanted to be fucked some more. It was as if I had been possessed by the goddess of fucking and my body was the temple where all the men had to deposit their seed as offerings. At one point, my pussy and ass were so full of cum that I had to ask one of the boys to fetch me a bowl so that I could squat on it and let it all trickle out of me. Once it had all come out, I mixed some vodka in it and drank it as if it was a creamy drink. What was left of it I poured all over my tits and my ass and rubbed it into the skin. All that spunk and the vodka on my skin tingled a little, but it felt nice.

I sat on the floor as the boys sat around me or on the sofas regaining their strengths. Even during that random conversation that was happening there, I could feel an underlying horniness inside my loins and I so wanted a few more cocks to come fuck the living daylights out of me.

"I need more fucking," I announced stunning the men around me. "Why don't all of you call at least two friends each and invite them here to fuck me?"

"Are you serious?" asked Jai.

"Yes, I am. I need more fucking. I want to be fucked so much that I can't walk for the next day."

"We can call some friends, but that kind of an orgy can't be done here. We'll need to get out of town and go to my farmhouse."

"How far is it?"

"About an hour and a half away."

"OK, let's go. On the way all of you can call all the single men you know. And ask them to bring booze and some food. And send this photo to them," I said as I took Jai's phone from his hand and took a photo of myself and my tits.

The men scrambled to put on their clothes even as I went into my bedroom and pulled out a sheer red lace teddy and wore matching heels with it.

I didn't bother to clean myself. What was the point? I was anyway going to be used as a cum dump all over again.

Less than 10 minutes later, we were on the way and headed out of the city. We were travelling in three cars. I was with Jai and Ravi and both of them had called at least three people each and had sent them the photo I had taken and had described in vivid, vulgar detail how they had fucked my pussy, my ass and my mouth and had cum all over me and yet I had wanted more men to fuck me.

As we turned off the highway and on to a single lane road, Jai stopped his car on the side of the road.

"Why don't you walk the remainder of the way? It's barely 500 metres from here."

That sounded interesting. I agreed and began to get out of the car.

"Oh wait. Take off that lace thing you are wearing and walk naked. Keep wearing your heels though. I'll light the way with my car for you from behind."

My first thought was what if anyone saw me? Then I decided what the heck, I wanted to be fucked. If anyone saw me, they might as well just fuck me too.

I took off my teddy and climbed out of the car and began walking in front of the car. I swung my ass for effect, drawing catcalls from both Jai and Ravi.

I'd been walking for about five minutes when I saw a man walking towards me. He looked like a villager. As he drew nearer and got a clearer look at me, he stopped in his tracks and stared open mouthed as I walked up to him.

He was wearing a shirt and a lungi (a loin cloth kind of thing). I stood so close to him that I could smell his masculine smell.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked as I turned around on him showing him every part of my body.

He nodded in amazement.

What I did next surprised me too.

I caught hold of his hand and put it on my tit and with my other hand, I reached into his lungi and felt his cock hardening.

He continued to knead my tit even as I managed to open his lungi and squatting in front of him, put his stinky sweaty cock in my mouth and began sucking on it. Once I had enough spit on it, I caught him by his cock and walked him over to the now parked car and leaning against it, I pointed his cock at my asshole and told him to shove it in. He obliged and within a trice, he had slipped inside me and was going at it as if he was a horse in a derby. Reaching in front from behind me, he mauled my tits with both his hands. His hands were rough on my soft tits and I wondered if he would leave marks on them.

Behind me, it was as if a jackhammer was fucking my asshole. The power and speed with which he moved in and out drove me to multiple orgasms. And when finally his turn came to cum, he gave one massive push and drove his cock all the way into my asshole and let loose his cum in there.

The man was all smiles as he pulled his cock out of my asshole a couple of minutes later and then was shocked when I squatted down and proceeded to lick and clean his cock. Satisfied that it was properly cleaned, I stood up and gave him a peck on the cheek and bid him goodbye as I began my walk of infamy all over again. Jai later told me that the man fucked me for about 15 minutes and that they had live broadcast it to some of their friends who they had invited and had shown them that they meant when they said that there was a girl who wanted to be fucked.

The rest of the walk was a quiet, uneventful one except for me putting on a show for Jai and Ravi as I swung my ass and at one point stopped, turned around and then squatting in the middle of the road, peed while facing them.

We reached the farm about 10 minutes later, where we waited for about half an hour before the first of the beckoned men arrived.

The night was still young and I was horny and there was fun to be had.