A Married Women - Infidelity 

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I felt she was enjoying the experience, I managed to slip a finger under my chin and worked it into her hole. Her panties were saturated, and I wondered if she had ever been wet before, as she was very concerned about how messy she was and kept apologising to me.

I scooped up some of the mess, rose, and offered it to her lips.

"Try it," I ordered her. "It's nectar from the gods."

She tried to twist her head away from my insistent fingers. But I forced them past her lips. And once they were in her mouth, she sucked and slurped on them like they were her favourite popsicle. I withdrew them and scooped up some more of her slick cream. This time she gave no resistance and greedily sucked my fingers clean.

"Good wives suck their husbands clean after sex. You have to try that later."

"Nooo... What are you doing to me?" she moaned. I could never do that.

I resumed eating her out. I used a finger to separate her folds, and I turned my hand palm up so I could hook my finger up and search out her 'G' spot. My finger slid inside her so easily. Her wet tunnel was so warm, and it clamped my finger, and her hips jerked up to meet my thrusts.

Before long, she cried out for me to stop as she was feeling funny.

How do you feel I ordered her?

"I'm lightheaded and all overwhelmed," she cried out. And she hooked her hands under my armpits and tried to pull me up from between her legs. But I was having none of it. I slipped another finger in, then set to licking and sucking on her clit until she went rigid, and I was pretty sure she had climaxed. There was not a sound out of her, though, and I was determined to try and change that before the night was over.

She started to cry - from happiness, I hoped. So I moved alongside her, pulled her head into my shoulder, and told her she was beautiful. She calmed down and sheepishly asked if she had to do the same to me. She said she was worried, as she had never done that before. I noticed she could not say blowjob, obviously not a word in her vocabulary. I told her she didn't have to do that for me. I let her calm down and cuddle into me while she got her heavy breathing under control. The funny thing was, I thought I noted a hint of disappointment that I did not force her to blow me. She had gotten very submissive.

After a while, I pushed her away slightly and removed her bra. She was very reluctant to let me look at her breasts, but soon, I had my mouth down, working on her bare nipples. I was amazed that she did not want me to see her breasts. They were small but perfectly formed. When she was relaxed enough, I moved a hand down and began fingering her again.

Soon, I felt her legs spread to give me better access, and I eased my briefs down with my free hand, then pulled her panties down her legs and slipped them from her ankles. She pulled me on top of her, and I pushed her hands down to my aching cock. I hesitated, waiting to see what reaction I got, as I was a little above average in that department. But apart from her not wanting to touch it, there was no gasp of surprise. So I thought it must be similar to her husband's in size. I was to find out later that she had never handled a cock, and so had no idea that there were different sizes.

I pushed myself up so that I could watch her. Her face was deeply flushed, and she looked astounded that she was letting me do this to her. I ran my hand across her warm skin and then leaned down to lick a circle around each of her nipples. They hardened as my tongue swirled around each of them. I wanted her so badly, my cock was in agony.

The musk of her arousal was driving me bonkers. She was breathing heavily again, and her chest rose and fell, pushing those delicious mounds up to my sucking lips. She was pulling at my cock, trying to get me to insert it. So I complied, and relaxing my hips, I let her direct some more of my cock into her hole.

She tilted her hips upward to get more of my shaft embedded. But I held back, only giving the slightest of thrusts, letting her have no more than an inch or so. It came to me she had never been like this before, and I was overtaken with a mad urge to be dirty and fuck her in as many ways as I could imagine.

I held back, "What do you want?" I asked.

She shook her head from side to side, not knowing how to reply.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

She winced at my use of such filthy language. But a tiny, needy moan escaped her lips. This did not surprise me. I had had supposedly pure, innocent women before who loved to have foul language spoken to them.

"Say it. Say what you want."

"Please?" was all she could conjure up.

I gave her several small thrusts, letting a little more cock slide into her warm tunnel. Then withdrew, almost so it fell out. "If you want it, ask me. Say you want me to fuck you."

I held still for what seemed an eternity. Then she uttered the magic words, "Do it to me, please!!!!"

"No! If you want more, say the word Fuck."

Almost too quiet for me to hear, she mumbled, "Please fuck me."

"Good girl," and I slowly pushed my cock home. Stephanie's hips rose to draw me in deeper. I held myself still for a second, trying to hold back my pending eruption. Then, as the urge subsided, I began to move. Her cunt tightened around me. I couldn't believe how tight and wet she was. She had told me she had three children, which was hard to believe because she was tight. I looked at her face, taken by the look of yearning and hunger there. Her eyes were closed, her lips narrow, intense lines. I kissed her lightly and used my tongue to pry her lips apart and ease the tension in them.

Stephanie let out a suppressed sigh, then returned my kiss with all her previous ardour. As I gave her a long deep thrust, she threw her head back and asked me to fuck her. Her speech, now rich and passionate, was becoming easier for her to utter those filthy words.

I went to town, pushing deep into her depths until the motion of her hips changed, and a series of sudden jerks rocked her body. Her little cries of 'Fuck me' came closer together. And I felt the muscles in her butt tighten. I knew her second orgasm was upon her. I slammed into her hard and exploded. Her legs suddenly wrapt behind my arse, trying to hold me there tightly.

Finally, we rolled to the side, still holding one another tightly. I may have slipped into sleep for a minute or two as I returned to earth with a start when she began easing away from me, saying, "Should I."

For a minute, I didn't understand what she meant. Then as she repeated the question and nodded at my crotch, it came to me that she was asking about giving me a blowjob and cleaning up her mess. Fuck did that turn me on. I felt a tightening in my stomach and knew that as sensitive as I was down there, I wanted her to blow me, and I knew I was likely to become hard again.

I rolled onto my back and pushed her head down, knowing she would feel much more comfortable with this if I made her. She resisted my pressure for a moment, studying my messy softening cock, then let me push her down, and she sucked Percy into her mouth like a pro.

I watched the tiny drops of sweat roll down her skin into the small of her back as she let me force her head onto my groin. Involuntarily, I lifted my hips to meet her and felt myself begin to harden.

She popped her head up, "Am I doing it right?"

"Oh, Steph. You're a bloody expert. Are you sure you haven't done this before? I've never hardened again this quickly."

A look of pride washed over her face, and she lowered her head and recommenced sucking on my burgeoning erection. I haven't got some eight-inch monster, but I am a little above average in the manhood department, and being petite, she was only managing to get a couple of inches in her mouth. So I took her hand and tried to get her to wrap her fingers around my shaft.

She was reluctant and, lifting her head, said, "I'm not sure what to do touching that."

"Just stroke it," I replied.

"How," she asked, demurely keeping her eyes lowered.

"Here, like this," and I gripped my shaft and gave it a few hard strokes.

"Oh! You grip it so hard. Doesn't it hurt?"

"Not really. Trust me, if you hurt it, I'll tell you."

And I took her hand and placed it back around the shaft. She didn't look comfortable, but she began to jerk her hand up and down. Then, after studying it for a minute or two, she lowered her head and took my glans in her mouth again. It felt incredible; the interaction and the novelty of having a beautiful, inexperienced woman going down on me had me harder than I'd been in years.

 

I felt the beginnings of another release burgeoning in the base of my cock. I quickly rolled to the side and pushed her head away, not wanting to blow my load just yet.

"What did I do wrong?" she gasped.

I pulled her up and kissed her. "Nothing at all. You were too dam good. I was about to ejaculate."

"I wouldn't mind. I was trying to get you to."

"I don't want to come yet. I want to show you lots of different positions. Would you like that?"

Stephanie looked embarrassed and nervous. "I don't know. But I guess so."

"Right, on your hands and knees. Let's show you doggy style."

I helped her from under the covers, straightened them out, and got her onto her hands and knees. After moving her knees further apart, I took in the beautiful sight of her engorged cunt, gaping open before me.

Grabbing her hips, I thrust forward, and Percy slipped in, completely unaided. The bugger was like a homing missile. He knew precisely where to go. I gave her a few good thrusts, then reached under her and searched out her nipples. Another half dozen strokes, and I moved my hand back to search out her clit.

She began to rotate her hips, searching for more stimulation. I could see she was getting into this.

"Would you like it harder," I asked.

"Oh, yes."

And I increased the pressure. But I was running out of gas. Geez, I was not eighteen anymore and had ejaculated only ten or fifteen minutes before. To her gasp of dismay, I rolled away and slumped down on my side. Stephanie complained, but I told her I wanted to show her another position. Then, pulling her down beside me, I spooned into her back, lifted her leg and directed Percy between her legs. This time he did not find his way in but slid along her slit.

I was quite surprised when, unasked, she reached down, grabbed Percy and franticly guided him in again. This single action had to be up there with the most erotic experiences of my life. I was in fucking heaven. I slid back into her hot, slick quim, and I banged my thighs hard against her willing, firm derriere.

I ensured Percy fell out a few times to feel her grasping frantically to insert him again. And before I knew it, she gasped and shuddered against me.

"Did you just come?" I asked her.

"I think so."

"What did it feel like?"

I thought she would clam up, but instead, hesitantly, she explained. "I went all hot and shivery, and it felt like liquid honey flowed out of me. I had one before, but this one was better."

"I thought you climaxed before. I felt you go rigid. You must tell me when you come so I can help you."

"How?"

"Well, I might increase pressure, fuck you harder, go much slower or pinch your nipples. Those are all things we need to find out. But I can't do what you need without you telling me."

She did not comment on this, but I could see she was thinking about what I had said. Then she said, "I've nearly had that feeling happen before when my husband took longer than usual, but I always lost it before it happened."

"Do you want to try another position?" I asked, expecting her to say no.

"Ooooh, Yes, please."

 

"Right, climb on top of me. It's called Cowgirl. Some women love it this way as it gives them control, and it gives me access to your tits."

She rose and straddled me, and after she settled down on me, I began to pull and twist on her nipples. After a few minutes in that position, I manoeuvred her to face away towards my feet.

"This is reverse Cowgirl. Women like this as they can watch themselves being impaled."

Stephanie leaned forward, dipped her head and watched my rampant shaft sliding in. She was very wet. Copious amounts of her slick juices had flowed when she climaxed. There was a distinct creamy watermark around the base of my cock. I withdrew so she could watch the full-length sliding in. But it slipped out, and she had to grab and insert him again.

This simple action turned me on more than I can express, and I felt the pressure building again. So, after a couple of minutes, I hurriedly guided Steph around to face me again and pulled her down for a kiss.

We were both losing control, and the passionate kiss tipped me over the edge. I broke away from our kiss and yelled that I was coming.

"Fuck me hard. So am I," she exclaimed. That was the first time she had said 'Fuck' without any encouragement.

We clung together, trying to get our breaths back. Then, as our breathing calmed, sleep hit me like a hammer. Steph wriggled down and began to lick and suck on my rapidly deflating cock. She couldn't get much more than the head in her mouth, and her fingers barely closed my girth. Not because I'm that big, but because she was so petite.

Nonetheless, Stephanie did her best to swallow the whole thing. She licked the veiny shaft clean, and my last recollections were of her sucking up the creamy mess at the base of my cock. Unfortunately, I was too tired to appreciate this erotic moment fully.

I woke around 2:30 a.m., busting for a pee. Stephanie was snuggled into my back. I tried to move away without waking her, but she woke mumbling, "Where was I going?"

"I need to use the toilet."

"I do, too," she stated, rolling out of bed behind me.

She went to pull on her nightgown, but I moved in and stopped her. "No clothes. I've already seen everything, so you shouldn't be embarrassed."

However, she did look terribly self-conscious, and I realised her old self was forcing itself forth. I guessed that much of her earlier behaviour was probably induced by the alcohol and that it was wearing off.

It was a shame as I didn't want her to regret what she had experienced and think it was me using alcohol to lower her guard. That had never been my intention.

I went first, explaining that I loved to watch a woman pee and that I would probably get hard watching her and then piss all over the ceiling if she went first.

She laughed at this. And seeing her mood lighten, I got her to hold my cock as I peed. She was initially reluctant but soon had fun directing my stream around the toilet.

When it was her turn, she became very flustered and embarrassed, so I relented, left her to it and returned to the bed. When she returned, she apologised for her modesty and climbed under the covers. I told her it was alright; I'd probably forced a lot of stuff on her too quickly.

But she rolled over and spooned into me again, wriggling her arse to let me know she was keen for some more action.

"Let's try another position. Roll over on your stomach."

I threw the covers back, lifted her bum and slipped two pillows under her hips. Then bent over her and nibbled her neck. I whispered in her ear, "This call the snake position. It will allow me to fuck you deep, and you can writhe around like a snake to get as much stimulation as you want.

She had turned the lights out before climbing back to bed. There was some light from the window, but I wanted to watch, so I switched on the bedside light. It was far too bright, and Stephanie complained. So I threw her nighty over the lamp, hoping to hell it did not catch fire. That did the trick, though. The room was now bathed in a soft, warm glow that let me see her clearly.

I fed Percy between her perfectly formed ass cheeks and began to thrust. I was fucking tempted to slip into her bum accidentally, but I knew that would not be at all welcomed and fuck up what had been a perfect night.

She buried her head in my pillow and began to grind her bum around on my every thrust enthusiastically. After I had watched my cock sinking into her depths for a bit, I leaned forward and began to worry her neck and shoulders with my teeth.

All too soon, I realised she was building up to another orgasm. She was no longer quiet about it, and I hoped one of her fellow delegates was not awake in the room next to hers. I removed my legs from between hers and directed her to close her legs tightly together. And once she closed them, I asked how hard she wanted it.

"Ooooh, hard, please. I'm going to come again."

I upped the pressure and banged into her hard until she exploded. This time, as we rolled to our sides and cuddled, Stephanie fell asleep first. I lay there staring at her perfect face and body, puzzled that she did not complain about the mess she was lying in.

She looked beautiful. Not all women look good when they sleep, but she did and seemed to be at peace.

I pulled the nighty of the bedside lamp and turned it off. I doubt I lasted a minute before I joined her in sleep.

When I awoke, it was broad daylight. We hadn't closed the curtains the night before. Stephanie was lying beside me, studying me.

"Have you been awake for long?" I asked.

"No, only five minutes or so. I was contemplating how to ease myself out of bed without waking you. I need to use the bathroom."

"Can I come and watch you this time."

"I'd rather you didn't. I'm feeling very self-conscious and guilty this morning. I've been plucking up the courage to ask you to go."

Having said that, she climbed out of bed and took off to the bathroom. She was naked, something she would not have done the night before. I lay there, ears pricked, trying to hear her pee. Actually, I didn't want to continue our sex this morning. I was feeling guilty myself. I didn't want her leaving with the impression that I was some lecherous lothario who had gotten her drunk just to lead her astray.

When she returned, she had a towel wrapped around her naked form. And she stood by the bed waiting for me to get up and leave.

"Come and sit and talk with me. Then I'll have a quick shower and leave. But first, I want to clarify what happened between us."

Stephanie sat at the end of the bed. She gasped at seeing the large, dry white patch on the cover.

"Oh, help. What are we going to do about that?" she exclaimed.

"Don't give that a thought. Trust me, the housemaids have seen much worse. They will hardly blink."

"I'm so guilty. How am I going to tell my husband? We are always so honest with each other."

"I'll give you some advice. Shove all the memories from when you stepped onto the Jungle Cruise to when I depart this morning into a small box. Tape it up and store it in your brain's darkest, most remote part. Do not mention it to anyone, not even your best friend. I have never met a husband who can assimilate rationally his wife being unfaithful. Many will act violently. Some will hold it against you forever more. You have made one mistake, aided by me and the alcohol, that should not mean you screw up your marriage, family and friends. And by the way, I'm also feeling guilty, and I did not intend for you to have more than a pleasant glass of wine. That cocktail must have been stronger than either of us thought."

Stephanie seemed to relax, "I don't blame you. I wanted that more than you did. I never knew sex could be that good."

She hesitated for a minute, then said, "I have been very hard on all the women who have come to me for counselling. They had similar stories, and I insisted that they tell their husbands. So I should follow my advice."

"That was sound advice if there was any chance they would be discovered. But if you and I keep this under our hat, there is no need for anyone to know about it." I countered.