A Married Women - Infidelity 

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie nodded her head but did not look convinced. After talking some more, I asked what time she needed to leave.

"I have a shuttle coming to pick me up at 10:30 a.m."

"Right, I'd better get in the shower," I said, picking up my clothes, which were strewn all over the floor on my side of the bed, and strode to the bathroom.

When I exited the bathroom, cleaned up, and fully dressed, there was a knock on the door. Stephanie looked aghast, "Oh heck. I was meant to have breakfast with Raylene at 7:00."

 

She leapt out of bed, trying to wrap the towel around her again. And I followed, scared she was going to open the door. Her towel dropped away in her haste, and I felt an uncomfortable surge of longing bite into my gut at the sight of her alluring heinie bouncing with each stride. My cock gave an unhealthy twinge, and all my resolve about not touching her that morning went out the window.

"Stephanie, are you in there?" reverberated through the door. "It's Raylene, you were not at breakfast. Are you alright?

Stephanie turned her head and mouthed, what should she do? I mouthed back to her - you slept in.

I could hear two women outside the door arguing. One was saying they should leave her alone. The first voice replied loudly, "I know you're in there, Stephanie. I can see movement in the eyehole. Are you alright?"

Stephanie piped up, "Sorry, I've slept in. I'm not fully awake, and I'm not dressed. I'll have a shower, then come down and see you."

"It's too late for that. Most of the delegates have already left. Sue and I are to be picked up in ten minutes. I'll write to see if you are attending the next seminar."

Whilst Raylene was shouting through the door, I was cupping Stephanie's gorgeous mound from behind. She was not wet. I realised she must have given herself a good clean with tissues after using the toilet. So I spat on my fingers, rubbed them along her slit, bent my knees and thrust Percy home again.

At the moment I thrust home, Stephanie made to answer Raylene. Her 'okay' came out more like a whimpering 'Oooooh kaaaay', and Raylene asked her again if she was Okay.

As I hammered her from behind, squashing her face and tits against the door, I heard Sue dragging a protesting Raylene away. Stephanie protested for me to stop, but her tight little ass jutted out to allow me easier entry. I hoped the ladies were far enough away because Stephanie began moaning and vocalising loudly that I should fuck her harder.

When she came, and boy did she come, she made enough noise to wake the dead - a far cry from her first silent triumph the previous evening. I withdrew and apologised profusely. Saying I had not wanted to misuse her that morning. I didn't want to leave her with the impression that this had all been about sex.

"No, no, no. Don't apologise. That was the best, much stronger than any of the others. I wanted that."

It truly was a marvellous fuck. The whole situation, having Stephanie thrust against the door, made me euphoric and rough. And she had loved it. I wondered what the future would be like for her. Could she return to her pure, uncomplicated marriage? I was sure she would, but I bet she would have some awkward moments in the coming months and years.

I helped her to the bathroom and into the shower. Her legs were so wobbly that she could hardly walk. Our goodbye kiss was long and passionate, meaning I left the bedroom with sopping wet shirtsleeves.

I had trouble wiping the smile off my face as I strode through the lobby. And once in the car, I let go a few loud - 'You lucky bastards' as I searched for my keys. It was then I noticed the wet, creamy mess around my fly. I hadn't dropped my trousers but merely unzipped them when I had taken Stephanie from behind.

As I drove back to the Embassy Suites in Irvine, I wondered how many people had noticed the wet patch on my trousers as I negotiated the Disneyland hotel lobby.

As I had stayed at the Embassy Suites on three previous visits to Irvine, they knew my flight didn't leave until 6:00 in the evening and had given me the late checkout without my asking. I had another shower, sponged the dry white circle from the front of my trousers, and left them under the air conditioning duct to dry. Then, I slipped into bed for a much-needed couple of hours of sleep.