A Martin County Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
Felice Duvalier becomes Maitresse Felice to win the election.
5.4k words
4.43
2.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Authors Note: It has been about 5 years since I published anything on Literotica and now is the time to post new material.

I wrote these stories mainly because one day I wanted to get married and so wanted to convey my F/m kink orientation and some of my fetishes to a partner.

Some of the notes I wrote in the past were in that vein, me communicating my needs to a partner and so if I ever caused offense I apologize and when I would say things I am not into that means I am not into but for those who are to each our own as long as it is safe, sane, and consensual.

I will likely add new chapters to some of the unfinished stories here from years ago but I wanted to pursue an idea I had for a story and it was inspired by a story that you used to be able to find elsewhere on the internet called "How I Came To Serve Lady Julia" and for those who have never seen it I will give a synopsis of the story and then my own commentary as it bears on that which I will write today and I begin writing this on July 31, 2020 but it may take several days to complete.

Basically the story How I Came To Serve Lady Julia begins with a guy who is playing in an online poker game and using company money and he ends up losing in the game. He gets called into his office by his boss Julia (or maybe it was Julie and that's why I can't find it) and she confronts him about it and he begs to keep his job.

She lets him know she has an idea and so she basically instructs him to get into position and soon she ties him up and when he begins protesting he is gagged and he spends the morning bound and gagged under her desk while she works.

Now what really tripped my trigger in the story is when Julia goes to lunch and remember she has had her feet on his gagged face all morning and so she takes off one of her work dress shoes and puts it over his nose and then puts on tennis shoes to go out to lunch telling him and I do remember this quote well and she says as she does it "I don't want you to be ruined by fresh air and I want you to think of me while I am gone."

I found that hot and of course I know safe, sane, and consensual means a dominant shouldn't leave a submissive unattended all that long but that appealed to me.

Basically she comes back and dominates him the rest of the day and waits till everyone is gone so she can sneak him home and there essentially she keeps him bound and gagged almost as a sex toy. She eventually tells him that she has a contract for him to be her "slave" as it were and he wonders how he is going to sign it as he is tied up and she tells him "you are going to sign it, you are going to seal it" and so she basically makes him cum and lets the cum get on the contract and it is therefore sealed and henceforth he is in the service of Lady Julia and she arranges with work to keep him on the payroll as a dummy employee while she collects the check.

At the end of the story she lets him know that it was in fact she who he lost money to in the game and gloats that "not only did I win money I won a slave for life" and then it ends with him stating he had played the ultimate high stakes poker game and lost everything.

Now I am ambitious and so yes I am a submissive, I want to be dominated by the right domme in the bedroom and desire a female led relationship but if there weren't career ambitions but he was going to be able to father her kids, have intercourse, etc, but she'd keep him tied up a lot, dominate him, etc, it's honestly sort of a dream scenario but of course that being a fantasy he only consented to the initial tie up which she got under false pretenses and then she proceeds to make him hers forever.

Though she gauges in the beginning as she's starting that "she thinks he'll like it" and so I wonder if women who are of dominant orientation can tell whose is sub and submissive men who is domme.

I know in high school a girl signed my yearbook our senior year "I had fun dominating you this year" and she was in homeroom and I usually talked to her every morning but that was an interesting comment and I wonder if she had picked up on it because I knew of my tendencies by early and would honestly engage in self-bondage almost daily during the summers of 1997 and 1998 when no one was home and in the curtains in the dining room there was this soft beige rope tied off to hold the curtain but you could twist your hands in it to simulate having them tied behind your back and so I would get a chair, put it in the living room, I would tie my ankles together, either with rope or duct tape, tie my body to the chair, I would gag myself usually with fabric lying around the house and then a strip of duct tape over it though sometimes just straight duct tape, and then finally I would get that rope already tied off and twist it behind my back in the chair and then it would be several hours where until a call came in I would just struggle and scream "help" through the gag, of course being muzzled, and it was always such a release for me.

Another girl who I went to high school and college with I sort of let slip back in 2006 my orientation and honestly it was because I hoped she knew who would be down for it as I wanted to well, begin following these desires but later on there was a time when she mentioned "I only worry about people and things that serve me" and also told me at one point "you need correction" and I have always wondered if she had domme orientation looking for a sub especially since she would tell all the men coming to her apartment to party about all the nerve endings in the anus which most straight guys don't want to hear but I always read that as a pitch for a willing partner if one could be found and knew then such a thing often went hand in hand with femdom.

I am at a point in my life where I do need a domme and I have realized I am polyamorous and actually do love multiple women and I understand why people do poly households but don't know if I could pull it off but it is a beautiful thing and people need to accept it and I will remind everyone King Solomon in the Bible had 800 wives and he was not condemned for that but rather because some led him away from worshiping the God of Abraham and instead to worship of Baal which is generally a key villain in the Old Testament.

But the story I want to explore today as I want to do a new idea, as Keeping Him Safe At Home, when all the volumes are done that will be collected into a novel, but taking off from the kind of plot theme of How I Came To Serve Lady Julia and again this is a fantasy and in particular in real life I would actually have a problem with this as I believe play should not harm a person's career or life, and so that is a limit for me, but as a role play I wanted to explore the scenario I am about to do here because as a role play of a dominant and a submissive it can be really hot because dialogue and what my domme says and her attitude in the scene get me going as much as say, her taking off her shoe and forcing me to smell it while bound and gagged which simply is a key fetish of mine.

But again I want to write a hot role play and something new.

It is my desire to honestly open a kink themed vacation resort with beachfront and other attractions because there are a lot of kink fantasies that of course, you can't do in the vanilla world but where people might like to have others watch and so to create a safe space for that would fill a societal need and I think also make a hell of a lot of money.

But without further adieu, here is the new story.]

*****

Anthony Rossi was known to his friends as Tony as are many Italian men named Anthony.

It is in fact why among many Italians, there is a slur called "Uncle Tony" which is used much in the same way Uncle Tom is among African-Americans and both are wrong but of course it shows how common Italian men named Anthony going by Tony is among Italian-American men.

Rossi had been collecting signatures to try and get on the ballot because elections were coming up and he wanted to be Property Appraiser of Martin County and so he had his signatures collected and was ready to head to the Supervisor of Elections office in order to file his petitions so he could get on the ballot.

His main challenger Felice Duvalier had once been a friend of his and they later became lovers but they had a falling out even though both did have some feelings for each other still bottled inside.

Poor Felice had had people make fun of her all of her life calling her "Felice Navidad" even though "Felice" is French and is not spelled the same as "Feliz" in Spanish but of course some people are just ignorant.

The open seat of Property Appraiser of Martin County, Florida had a good salary as do all of the countywide offices provided for in the Florida Constitution as the salaries are set by a formula passed during the first term of Governor Reubin O'Donovan Askew because before then a disproportionate amount of time in the Florida Legislature was spent on salary bills for these various local offices as increases had to be set by Tallahassee.

Felice really wanted the job and it galled her that Tony Rossi had been gaining on her with his insurgent campaign and petition signature collection when she had paid the full qualifying fee to get her place on the ballot. And further more her own conflicted feelings for Tony had her even more upset because on the one hand he had pissed her off time and time again but deep in her heart her soul still longed to be with him.

But Felice Duvalier was determined to be the next Property Appraiser of Martin County and she wasn't going to let Tony Rossi upstage her and so she came up with a plan to make sure she'd win the election unopposed on the ballot and perhaps finally show Tony Rossi something he needed to be showed.

Felice and Tony had remained amiable to each other during the course of the election and had made a public show of running a positive race as there is really not much controversial or issue based a Property Appraiser in terms of the county office can do in Florida so when the races turn heated it is usually a volley of personal attacks and meaningless drama like that which graced municipal government in the city of Sebastian in Indian River County for most of the year 2020.

So when Felice invited Tony over for dinner to catch up on old times he didn't think anything was amiss and so readily agreed especially when Felice told him the election and their competition against each other would be off limits.

They had a great dinner and really hit it off and began to get drunk together and Tony kept slugging down Florida Cracker Ale from the Cigar City Brewing Company and soon was completely obliterated while Felice had paced herself.

Soon enough Tony had passed out and that made Felice happy because it meant she wasn't going to have to spike his drink with something to make him pass out as he accomplished it on his own.

Tony awoke in the sort of fog that you often do when you are hungover from drinking a lot of beer but where it wasn't whiskey or other hard liquor where you might have a strong headache or even nausea but rather just that blah feeling that is typical on most college campuses in America at 10 AM on a Sunday morning.

Tony began to move his hands but as much effort as he was putting into it they didn't move and as his eyes opened he noticed he couldn't see his hands but saw ropes stretched all across his body.

The last thing he remembered was getting drunk with Felice and catching up on old times and passing out.

He had not remembered leaving Felice's house but it was seeming to him almost as if he was tied up somewhere but as he looked around he could see the walls and such were clearly Felice's house and soon he began to worry about Felice.

They had probably taken her somewhere and raped her mercilessly.

She was probably dead.

It meant she wouldn't be on the ballot as such and he'd win automatically but that would be a horrible way to become the next Property Appraiser of Martin County as he still thought highly of Felice and a part of him wanted to get back with her.

He began to call out for help and soon he saw Felice walk into the room in a very elegant dress which was a contrast to him as he had noticed his shirt and pants were off and he was only in boxers.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. Do you feel OK? You sure drank a lot last night Tony," began Felice, in a playful and sweet but also maliciously teasing way.

"Did you do this Felice?" inquired Tony, in a tone of confusion."

"Yes, Tony."

"Why."

"I have worked hard laying the groundwork for years for this campaign for Property Appraiser and you know I had always told you I wanted a political career and you barge in with your damn petition and have all these people clapping for you whenever you go when it is Martin County Property Appraiser and is not something like Governor or Congress."

"This is about the election?"

"Yes, Tony."

"But why?"

"Because the petition deadline is coming up and I looked at your paperwork and know that you are still full treasurer and have no designated agents and so I will keep you here as my hostage until the deadline passes and you can't turn in your signatures and that means I will be the only one on the ballot and so will automatically be elected."

"You fucking cunt, are you serious? This is kidnapping. And it is so corrupt."

"You need to watch your mouth Tony. Women don't like being called cunt. And you need to realize your situation. I've got you tied up and won't let you go till the deadline passes."

"This is kidnapping, Felice. When I tell you will go to prison for a long time and I will be the one who is elected."

"You are so cute when you say that Tony. Almost like when we were still dating. But remember that time we had a threesome with Judge Malone's daughter? Judge Malone doesn't like you very much and remember I taped it. You turn me in then I release the tape and maybe I will go to prison, but the though that you fucked his daughter and in such a debauched way, I'll make sure everyone knows you did it and Malone will make sure you can't get a job or leave this county."

"You fucking bitch, Felice."

"You need to stop cussing at me Tony. I have given you the privilege of talking to me right now but maybe what you need is a nice strong gag to shut your mouth."

"Fuck you."

"I'm sorry you feel that way, Tony."

With that Felice sauntered off and Tony started screaming help but as soon as he died Felice was back in the room with a roll of pink duct tape and what looked to be several thongs that looked like they were worn and needed to be washed.

Tony had thought about it and he realized Felice had gone crazy and so decided to be nice to her and so began to apologize.

"Felice. I am sorry I called you a cunt will you please forg...mmmmpppph"

Tony couldn't finish the sentence as Felice stuffed the dirty thongs in his mouth and then pressed several strips of the tape over it to make sure he couldn't push them out with his tough and in doing so with her fingers it was almost like she caressed his taped mouth.

"There you go baby. Now you won't be able to cuss me and no one will hear your screams for help," said Felice taunting her former lover and now seemingly defeated political rival.

Inside his soul Tony wanted to fume but what could he do?

Felice had him tied very tightly and as he kept trying to scream he realized she had done a very good job gagging him.

She wasn't really going to keep him like this till after the election was she?

And there was nothing she could do to keep him from telling if he really wanted despite her blackmail so they only way she could keep him quiet would be to kill him.

Fear soon began to overtake Tony Rossi and he began to wonder if this was perhaps revenge for how the relationship ended, the ultimate example of hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Felice walked out of the room leaving Tony to fight against his bonds.

And fight he did.

He struggled and struggled against the bonds but he wasn't going anywhere.

He was now Felice's to do whatever she wanted with him.

Felice walked back into the room wearing the same dress she had on when she first informed Tony that she was keeping him hostage till her election victory was secured.

But there was something else too, Tony noticed, as he could see her holding a large feather.

What was she doing with a feather in her hand.

Felice walked up to Tony and began running her fingers through his hair in a very loving manner like she did when they were lovers.

"Tony...", she began cooing in a very sweet voice, "when we were going out I asked you many times to let me tickle you and you would never let me do it."

Why was she bringing up him not letting her tickle him from when they dated, Tony wondered.

"But with you all tied up like that and with my dirty, filthy thongs keeping you gagged I can tickle you all I want and you can't do a thing. I hope you are enjoying the taste, darling."

Tony's eyes began to get a wider as he realized what could be coming

"And another great thing. You know you tickle a person they get all jumpy, but you all tied up like that you aren't going anywhere so you will feel the full tickle and can't jump away to less it. You will feel it all and fully live in the moment."

Tony realize she was planning to kill him and so would torture him first with every grievance she had from their time dating.

He realized that Felice Duvalier was a crazy bitch and he had no way out and if he didn't get away this was the end.

She had him right where she wanted him.

And then, the sensations started...

Felice took the feather and began tickling Tony's chest. She then went to his face and back. She could see Tony trying to struggle and trying to dissipate the feeling of the tickle but she had him very tight and he was completely immobile.

Felice could see the discomfort on Tony's face and it only made her tickle him father.

"Birds of a feather flock together," Felice teased, "but they are flying free as a bird while you can't stop me from tickling you and you won't be leaving till the deadline passes to turn in your signatures. There's more than one way to win an election and this is fun, at least for me if not for you. "

Felice kept tickling him and the sensation was excruciating.

What Tony had noticed is that whenever he himself stroked his scrotum and ballsac in a certain way it created that tickling feeling that caused him to jump back and he had even told Felice about this when they were lovers to explain his aversion to tickling.

He would soon wish he hadn't.

Felice took the feather and she began tickling his balls with with just the right application of touch that made Tony go ballistic. The tickling was excruciating to his balls and he began thrashing against his bonds as hard as he could.

"Mmmmmmppppph"

"Mmmmmppppppphhh"

"Mmmmpppppphhhhh"

All that came out his gagged mouth was muffles.

"No one can hear you Tony. It's no use. No one is going to stop this. You need to accept this and enjoy the moment."

Tony seethed and was able to grunt in a way that Felice could tell through the gag.

"You don't like having your balls tickled with a feather I can see, Tony. Well, you're not going anywhere so just get used to it."

This continued for another 15 minutes, alternating between other parts of the body and his super sensitive penis and balls.

She then went to work tickling him with just fingers all over the body including his now aching man regions.

The tickle torture went on for an hour and the feeling became so intense several times Tony wished she'd just shoot him rather than do this because this was just mean and evil.

12