A Martin County Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felice finally had mercy and ended the merciless tickling.

"Ok, I know that was intense but I had to make right you not letting me tickle you even once when we were together. You were a bad boyfriend for that. We are even now though Tony and I am sorry if you had any discomfort" said Felice in as soothing, sweet, and comforting a voice that a woman can use.

It began to dawn on Tony just how psycho Felice was.

She was going to kill him and before she did was going to torment him as best she could remember all from their relationship.

"Tony, I know how draining that must have been for you. I want to get you something to drink" declared Felice, with compassion in her voice.

Felice went into the kitchen and got a glass and mixed a drink for Tony, a nice raspberry lemonade.

Also in the drink she mixed 150 mg of diphenhydramine, which is sold over the counter as an antihistamine under names like Benadryl.

She walked back into the room with Tony with the cup of lemonade and Tony couldn't help but notice the heels she had on, so shiny black and elegant.

She came up to Tony and again began to run her fingers through his hair lovingly and also caressed his shoulders and back.

"Are you ready for that drink, sugar?"

Tony nodded his head.

"Ok, whatever you want dear."

Felice took the tape off of his mouth and then got the dirty thongs out, now soaked with Tony's saliva.

"Why are you doing this Felice?" asked Tony, trying not to betray his fear.

"I told you Tony, to make sure you can't get your signature petitions turned in so I can win the election by default. It is nothing personal. But I have worked too hard for it to have you barge in and you aren't taking it from me."

"Are you going to kill me, Felice?" Tony asked, going ahead and addressing it as he'd rather face a quick death than extended torture by Felice.

"Kill you? What?" asked Felice, completely shocked that the suggestion "Why would I do that Tony?"

"Because what if I decide to talk even with you talking about what we had with Judge Malone's daughter? The only way you can keep me from talking is to kill me if you let me go."

"Tony, I am not going to kill you. For one, I still think the world of you and I don't want to go from being Martin County Property Appraiser to death row."

"But what if I decide to talk if I let you go?"

"I don't think you will, but you know you now have me thinking I should never let you go. That I should just take you and make you some kind of permanent hostage or sex slave or something. But I think you still love me deep inside me and I think once this is over, you might not be happy I won the election this way, but you'll still want to do business with the Martin County Property Appraiser's Office."

When Tony heard Felice say "sex slave" he began to wonder if perhaps the point of this wasn't to get back in a relationship with him.

"Tony," Felice continued, "would you like me to tell you something before I give you that drink?"

"Do I have a choice all tied up like this?"

"I guess not. Well anyway I have read sex stories on the internet for some time and beyond just the missionary. There used to be a story called 'How I Came To Serve Miss Julia', and I want to tell you what it was all about."

"Ok, Felice."

"Well, there was a guy who gambled his company's money away playing poker online. His boss is a lady and approaches him the next day and gives him a choice to do what she says or he is fired so he does. She ties him up and gags him, keeps him under the desk as a footrest. Then takes him home and dominates him while using him for her own sexual needs. She then tells him she has a contract for him to be her sex slave for life but he is all tied up and asks her how he will sign it and she tells him he won't sign it he will 'seal' it and so she gets his cock worked up and when he cums his cum is used as the seal and the end she lets him know she was the one he lost the money too and she knew it was him, and that he will be kept on the payroll formally but she'll tell work he is off on assignment while she collects the money but keeps him as her pet."

"Why are you telling me this Felice?"

"Because you asked that question and you now have me thinking and you know, perhaps, well, I wouldn't agitate me anymore, do you understand Tony?"

Tony understood so he let her know "Yes, I understand."

"That's good babe, now let me get you that drink."

Felice went to where the cup of lemonade was.

But then, Tony saw her take off her left heel and then pull the stocking down from her leg and put it on the table.

Tony wondered what was going on and then he saw Felice take the cup of lemonade and pour it into the heel she had just taken off. She took off her right heel and balled up that stocking along with the first stocking into it and then picked up the heel with lemonade and brought it up for Tony.

"Tony, if you want that drink you will have to drink it from my heel. You aren't getting it any other way. Will you drink it?" Felice inquired.

"Yes, I will drink it."

"Good boy and Tony because I want you to understand that I am in charge right now I want you to address me from now on as 'Maitresse Felice' as maitresse is the French feminine version of the English word master and I want to to always understand your situation at this time. If you understand say 'Yes, Maitresse Felice.'"

"Yes, Maitresse Felice"

"That's a good boy. Just sit still and keep your mouth open, Tony."

Tony complied and Felice took the high heel and positioned it properly for Tony to take his drinks, with sips and gulps at a time as needed.

When the lemonade was drunk, Felice went back and got the right heel that Tony hadn't drank out of that had the two stockings balled up into it and she got the roll of duct tape that Tony saw her hold.

"Tony, I am going to gag you again, do you understand?"

"Yes, Maitresse Felice."

"Good boy, you are learning quick. I am glad I can make this easier for you right now.

Felice took one balled up stocking and then combined it with the other to contain one ball of balled up stockings and then she stuffed it in Tony's mouth and completed her work with several more strips of pink duct tape, against smoothing the tape over his mouth with the kind of loving stroking motion she used on the first gag.

"I hope you like the taste of those stockings. I have worn them in those shoes for the last 3 days to get them ready for tonight."

"For the last three days", Tony thought to himself.

He realized that she had planned this out.

"Tony, you should know that I mixed in six Benadryls into that drink, well the powder anyway. You'll be out soon because you woke up hungover awake and I want you to get a nice rest for what I have upcoming and as I had to stay awake while you passed out I need rest too."

My God, Tony realized, the bitch was drugging him.

Felice then took the heel that Tony had not drank out of and placed it over his nose allowing in air to breathe oxygen but where he would smell the aroma of the heels.

"An important part of the sense of taste is smell, Tony. And you will be asleep soon but you will go to sleep smelling this heel I wore the last few days because I don't want to ruin the taste of my stockings in your mouth with fresh air and I want you to be fully focused on me and this moment, seeing me, tasting me, smelling me, so you can have proper appreciation for your Maitresse Felice, the next Property Appraiser of Martin County."

Yes, she was indeed psycho Tony realized and again he'd be better off being dead than being her slave because she may have said sex but was not fucking him and clearly was toying with his mind.

"Breathe it in Tony. Breathe deeply. Take deep sniffs. Think of me and only me. You belong to your Maitresse Felice until she lets you go so accept it and don't fight it."

Tony did as she instructed.

"Go to sleep darling" Felice commanded, still in the way a lover would talk to her love.

Tony kept breathing in as Felice continued talking to him, almost like the lullaby you read to a child, he got drowsier and drowsier and soon fell asleep while inhaling the aroma of Felice's heel.

It was a good first night Felice thought to herself, but this was only the beginning, and Tony Rossi couldn't begin to imagine what his Maitresse Felice had in store for him.

12